Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Umm no Jean is just know for being Cyclops dead wife and Logans mistress. Bishop had stories about him in the pass 10 years. So is Bishop carrying dead weight around right now.
    Another Bishop fan. There’s like 9 of you guys now.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

DianaWw is a die hard Scott fan.

Umm no Jean is just know for being Cyclops dead wife and Logans mistress. Bishop had stories about him in the pass 10 years. So is Bishop carrying dead weight around right now.
    Jean i smuch more than Cyclops dead wife. She was dead to not threaten Cyke romance with Emma LOL and that didn't worked out at all because Scott can't forget Jean
    she is also the love of Logan's life, not his mistress.
    No one is carrying dead weight, both Bishop and Jean are interesting

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it is rude to make a comparisson given the fact that all the characters change from artist to artist. Some draw all with the same face, so saying someone is better than other is ilogical. Personality is what matters.
    Emma was a very regular girl, then she made plastic surgery to get hot. She isn't suppossed to be the most stunning. Unless people think artificial beauty is hot ew

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean i smuch more than Cyclops dead wife. She was dead to not threaten Cyke romance with Emma LOL and that didn't worked out at all because Scott can't forget Jean
    she is also the love of Logan's life, not his mistress.
    No one is carrying dead weight, both Bishop and Jean are interesting
    Bishop is interesting when he’s away from the core X-Men books playing Cable 2.0/ Time cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Bishop is interesting when he’s away from the core X-Men books playing Cable 2.0/ Time cop.
    Time cop is original to Bishop. if time traveling is a copy, bad news for cable too

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Another Bishop fan. There’s like 9 of you guys now.
    Cyclops fan darling 100% but People keep attacking Bishop just because he slept with Jean. I don't find it fair at all. If it was not because the Jott fans would care so much, Jean and Bishop would not even be talk about at all.

I bet 1000 dollars if she had hook up with blob omg xD.
    Also Bishop got the people who hate Scott as fans now. So as soon as Jean gets with someone els they will forget Bishop, but he still has fans. So don't confused Jean fans who hate Scott for true Bishop fans.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Cyclops fan darling 100% but People keep attacking Bishop just because he slept with Jean. I don't find it fair at all. If it was not because the Jott fans would care so much, Jean and Bishop would not even be talk about at all.

Also Bishop got the people who hate Scott as fans now. So as soon as Jean gets with someone els they will forget Bishop, but he still has fans. So don't confused Jean fans who hate Scott for true Bishop fans.
    Jean and Blob, huh? Talk about a missed opportunity...for far more destruction.

Then again, he could start developing a thing for telepaths.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

God forbid Jean has the chance of another romance and her fans actually like Bishop.

Some people just like Emma because she isn't jean, if Scott hook up with someone else they will just abandon her

BANNED

God forbid Jean has the chance of another romance and her fans actually like Bishop.

Some people just like Emma because she isn't jean, if Scott hook up with someone else they will just abandon her
    Lol, no. I hate Bishop and like Scott, again you don't speak for anybody but yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Lol, no. I hate Bishop and like Scott, again you don't speak for anybody but yourself.
    understand *some* of her fans like Bishop. I never said it was all

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Jean and Blob, huh? Talk about a missed opportunity...for far more destruction.

Then again, he could start developing a thing for telepaths.
    I didn't keep up with AOX, but how is his relationship going there?

O.o but Deede likes Jean, but she loves Emma more. You mirrow what she said not fun at all.

Deede you like Jean or hate her?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I didn't keep up with AOX, but how is his relationship going there?
    I'm just going to be blunt, it's creepy. Mostly because he's said some weird stuff.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

I think Jott fans dislike Bishop because he’s a Summers family enemy. The fact that he got to Donkey F$&k Jean is just adding salt to the wound.