Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They should ban shipping wars to its own separate board the same way they did rumbles.
    well shipping is the theme of thix x-moday. wrong timing

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    ^ While's she's not a fav. character, I liked Emma's pic the best. To me, it's the best art on her since becoming the BK.
    Have you seen the art of her in Jessica Jones? She looked really great there .

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They should ban shipping wars to its own separate board the same way they did rumbles.
    This may come as a shock to some of you but relationships discussions are relevant to fictional works that include relationship drama as a significant element of their narrative. Marvel editors and writers consistently make choices that complicate those relationships. Wasn't the title of this installment of X-Men Monday's "X-Couples". It's clearly encouraged by the creators and fans alike and there's a desire for these kinds of conversations. They're baked into the value proposition of X-Men fandom.

Rather than trying to outlaw the conversations, encouraging constructive discourse is the best approach. The best way to do that is to lead by example or keep a safe distance.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    @TheDeadSpace
    My curiosity is going to get the better of me, I so want to know what now. I read the reviews people made and someone said Blob was being well written.

@Bell
    What gave you that Idea? No, I liked her teen solo and she was okay in x men red. What I didn't like is how they say Jean is strong and better but writers don't want to show it. The AOXm the reason for me droping it was because no woman takes center, is all about the guys. I think it should have been Jean who had a solo in this and show her powers not what it was seen in the 1st issue.

@Retcon
    Eww that is very off putting.
    AOXM has many highlights on women: storm, x-23, psylocke, jean will have her spotlight on next issue, kitty, a issue focused on Jubilee. Seems fair to me

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    AOXM has many highlights on women: storm, x-23, psylocke, jean will have her spotlight on next issue, kitty, a issue focused on Jubilee. Seems fair to me
    That is not what the solicitation show in my eyes. The 1st issue was the one that needed to get me into following any of the AOXM minis and none sold it to me. Just like UXm, however I only stay with UXM because it has Scott, Logan and Magik and soon Emma.

Of all the minis center in the guys how is fair 5 issues compare to all?

That is not what the solicitation show in my eyes. The 1st issue was the one that needed to get me into following any of the AOXM minis and none sold it to me. Just like UXm, however I only stay with UXM because it has Scott, Logan and Magik and soon Emma.

Of all the minis center in the guys how is fair 5 issues compare to all?
    Amazing nightcrawler- Meggan and Kurt
    marvelous: x-23, storm, magneto, colossus, Jean, nate
    prisoner x: mostly bishop, gabby, moonstar, beast
    x-tracts: kitty and Poccy, dazzler
    x-tremists: blob, psylocke, next issues: northstar, jubilee

It is more balaned than you says

solicitations are being very vague

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol dude no Emma is not Jealous of Jeans old beauty, she was jealouse of the love Scott had for her not beauty.
    LMFAO! Emma has always been wayyyy older than Jean, just look at TDPS, and even the 90’s comics. Emma is like 45, and Jean is like 27/30. Emma has been envious of anything Jean Grey, she even admits she will always be second best in Astonishing X-Men #1.

Emma was a very regular girl, then she made plastic surgery to get hot. She isn't suppossed to be the most stunning. Unless people think artificial beauty is hot ew
    THANK YOU! I’m so glad someone remembers this! Emma should look all pulled and tight faced, like someone on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Amazing nightcrawler- Meggan and Kurt
    marvelous: x-23, storm, magneto, colossus, Jean, nate
    prisoner x: mostly bishop, gabby, moonstar, beast
    x-tracts: kitty and Poccy, dazzler
    x-tremists: blob, psylocke, next issues: northstar, jubilee

It is more balaned than you says

solicitations are being very vague
    Amazing nightcrawler not Amazing Meggan.
    I care not for any of this relationship or the characters. So the 1st issue had to sell it to me and it didn't.

Simple AOxm didn't get my curiosity one bit well exp now i want to know what Blob has been saying that is so creepy but I will not buy it just because of that.

Now if it was forbidden love like Storm and Psylocke, Kurt and Bobby, i might have bother with it. For me AOXM seem like a soft version of 50 shades of x men and that is not interesting to me. I like action, fighting and girls kissing.
    Not many comics have girls together, so when they said AOXM was center in forbidden relationship i thought it would be lesbian and gay ones. I already have straight relationship in 616 I like and if is a au why not make it crazy and go for more.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    LMFAO! Emma has always been wayyyy older than Jean, just look at TDPS, and even the 90’s comics. Emma is like 45, and Jean is like 27/30.
    Yeah, Morrison silently retconned that. He de-aged Emma from her early 40s to around 25ish. He de-aged Scott and Jean, too, from their mid-30s back to their mid-20s. Emma went from being at the younger end of Xavier and Banshee's generation to being in the same age group as the original X-Men.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    I think Jott fans dislike Bishop because he’s a Summers family enemy. The fact that he got to Donkey F$&k Jean is just adding salt to the wound.
    No. It's because 1) being Jott fans, we want Jean back together with Scott and 2) Bishop is a mass murderer.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Yeah, Morrison silently retconned that. He de-aged Emma from her early 40s to around 25ish. He de-aged Scott and Jean, too, from their mid-30s back to their mid-20s. Emma went from being at the younger end of Xavier and Banshee's generation to being in the same age group as the original X-Men.
    Generation X had already retconned Emma into being younger.

Also, Scott and Jean were never in their mid 30's- they were always the same age as Peter Parker, meaning they can only become so much older and will always be in their 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post

Also, Scott and Jean were never in their mid 30's- they were always the same age as Peter Parker, meaning they can only become so much older and will always be in their 20's.
    I though JDW said Emma and Jean are the same age.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post

Beast turned 30 during the early part of the Nicieza run circa 1993-1994. Scott and Jean aren't that much younger than him. Spider-Man was de-aged after "One More Day".

Part of "Marvel Time" and the sliding timeline is the characters getting quietly de-aged every 15-20 years or so. DC reboots; Marvel de-ages.

Mighty Member

I though JDW said Emma and Jean are the same age.
    They are now. They have been since the start of Morrison's run.

Prior to that, Emma was written as around 10 years older than Jean and the original X-Men, about 5-10 years younger than Xavier and Banshee.

Amazing nightcrawler not Amazing Meggan.
    I care not for any of this relationship or the characters. So the 1st issue had to sell it to me and it didn't.

Simple AOxm didn't get my curiosity one bit well exp now i want to know what Blob has been saying that is so creepy but I will not buy it just because of that.

Now if it was forbidden love like Storm and Psylocke, Kurt and Bobby, i might have bother with it. For me AOXM seem like a soft version of 50 shades of x men and that is not interesting to me. I like action, fighting and girls kissing.
    Not many comics have girls together, so when they said AOXM was center in forbidden relationship i thought it would be lesbian and gay ones. I already have straight relationship in 616 I like and if is a au why not make it crazy and go for more.
    AOXM really have been lacking LGBT relationships