Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Yes it did help. Thank you all for answering my questions as I read this series.
    Before you get to the current series, you'll want to check out Spider-Verse (And, I believe, Spider-Geddon). Otto was prominent in Spider-Verse, and his interactions with the other Spidey characters are fun.

Yes it did help. Thank you all for answering my questions as I read this series.
    You are most welcome. It is always nice to interact with another fan of that Superior One.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    he got back into Peter.
    Hope that i helped you a bit!
    Phrasing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Phrasing!!!
    gonna need a lot of mind bleach to banish these cursed fantasies, the die is cast
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    gonna need a lot of mind bleach to banish these cursed fantasies, the die is cast
    With great power...

BANNED

snigger.

So I really enjoyed Superior Spiderman. And I saw a couple of weeks ago that there is a new series. What do i need to know before getting into it?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

So I really enjoyed Superior Spiderman. And I saw a couple of weeks ago that there is a new series. What do i need to know before getting into it?
    The mechanism for Otto coming back to life is in Clone Conspiracy (while it has its fans, I'm not one of them - ASM 20 and maybe a few other issues of ASM matter, plus the CC mini). He then takes a brief stab at being truly heinous by joining up w/Hydra during Secret Invasion (ASM 29-31, contained in Worldwide v7). Next is Spidergeddon (Spider-verse follow up - for Otto only stuff, see the main Spider-verse mini and the Prelude to tpb). Then the new series.

If you don't want to read any of that, just do a quick wiki read of Clone Conspiracy and Spidergeddon.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

the die is cast!!

What amazing Spiderman series came out after Superior Spiderman ended? Like what was the year? And did it start at 701 or go to new numbering?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

What amazing Spiderman series came out after Superior Spiderman ended? Like what was the year? And did it start at 701 or go to new numbering?
    It was Volume 3 (2014). It went 1-18 by Slott, plus a number of decimal-place titles - Learning to Crawl by Slott takes place in Peter's first year as SM, Spiral is a mob-based story by Gerry Conway (which I thoroughly enjoyed). See here:
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-a...an/4050-73420/
    Blue text denotes sarcasm