Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

- Abe Sapien
    - Jet Jaguar
    - Marla Singer
    - Valkyrie
    - Boba Fett (yeah, I know ... done in by Solo again)
    - Jonah Hill's character from "40 Year Old Virgin"

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Killmonger. I want to see the journey of how he became the man we saw in Black Panther.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I would say Lando but that prospect is dead now...
    Which makes me deeply sad. I'd love to see Glover do a Lando solo (pardon the pun) film. Pick it up from him giving his just-lost Falcon a wistful farewell pat, ignore the continuity of Solo, and begin his climb out of the cellar by scam and adventure, ending with a card game where a player dares him to meet the raise by offering a property on Bespin as collateral. Come to think of it, that could be at least two films.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Felix Leiter from Bond was once considered for a spin-off, but I think that went south when Jack Lord demanded too much money. Wai Lin and Jinx were also considered but dropped.
    If it followed Jack Lord's usual pattern, too much money, filmed exclusively in Hawaii and 50% ownership for a starring role. He was the second choice for the role of Captain Kirk (Lloyd Bridges was the first choice) and those were the reasons he didn't get the role.
    Power with Girl is better.

Luis. Played by Michael Pena in Ant Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    If it followed Jack Lord's usual pattern, too much money, filmed exclusively in Hawaii and 50% ownership for a starring role. He was the second choice for the role of Captain Kirk (Lloyd Bridges was the first choice) and those were the reasons he didn't get the role.
    Gene Roddenberry: "Look, we can't have the Enterprise visiting Planet Hawaii every week."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Gene Roddenberry: "Look, we can't have the Enterprise visiting Planet Hawaii every week."
    Basically. "We have this studio called Desilu that owns the show and you want us to rent space in a Hawaii studio and all the other actors besides you that live in Hollywood have to spend most of the year living in Hawaii."

In fairness, Lord did everything to support the Hawaii film industry and only filming there was part of that but still.
    Power with Girl is better.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Basically. "We have this studio called Desilu that owns the show and you want us to rent space in a Hawaii studio and all the other actors besides you that live in Hollywood have to spend most of the year living in Hawaii."

In fairness, Lord did everything to support the Hawaii film industry and only filming there was part of that but still.
    There's a bust of Lord near diamond head. It's not a particularly flattering likeness, but he's fondly remembered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Darth Maul

Black Widow

Hawkeye

Nick Fury

Loki

Heimdall

Thanos

Doctor Doom
    Thanos was the protagonist of Infinity War. I don't know if he can be called a side character.

Mighty Member

RDJ's character from Tropic Thunder. He plays the African-American soldier again coming home from Vietnam with Margot Robbie (in heavy makeup) as his Vietnamese wife...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mothra. I want more of her.

Boisterously Confused

M. I'd love a political thriller where we see Judi Dench negotiating the passive-aggressive daggers on the heights of power, as she tries to protect her agents from the grasping greedy politicians she has to deal with. All while being sadly misunderstood by her brave 00s.