Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    397

    Default Supporting characters who deserve their own movies...

    Grace Jones' amazon in Conan

    Serial killer cop from The Dead Zone

    Modestly budgeted Ozploitation Captain Boomerang flick

    Garland Greene from Con Air. Steve Buscemi's character becomes a serial killer of serial killers! He knows their methods all too well...

    and YOUR spin-offs?

  2. #2
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,663

    Default

    I want a movie with LL cool j character from deep blue sea. Lol apparently his role was much smaller but people liked LL so much they gave him a bigger role.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I want a movie with LL cool j character from deep blue sea. Lol apparently his role was much smaller but people liked LL so much they gave him a bigger role.
    Haha he actually is the most memorable char from that movie. But he was a chef with a pet parrot where do you go from there?lol

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,612

    Default

    I would say Lando but that prospect is dead now.

    Hawkeye hey if Punisher got a buncha movies.

    Killmonger it's a multiverse now so..

  5. #5
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Haha he actually is the most memorable char from that movie. But he was a chef with a pet parrot where do you go from there?lol
    He stabbed a Shark with a giant cross and he gave the best version of the lord's prayer I've ever heard. Lol in all seriousness I was kidding though. But serious his character had a very small role they added him killing the shark and alot of other stuff because everyone working on the film thought LL was such a nice guy. They also changed the ending after a off hand remark from one of the actors. Man that movie is a glorious shit show. I dont have a serious answer outside of the obvious Comic book movie ones so ima have to give it some thought. I want a rocket and groot origin movie but apparently we might be getting a Disney+ show but I seriously question the logistics and cost. Maybe instead of 6-8 episodes do 3-4.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    He stabbed a Shark with a giant cross and he gave the best version of the lord's prayer I've ever heard. Lol in all seriousness I was kidding though. But serious his character had a very small role they added him killing the shark and alot of other stuff because everyone working on the film thought LL was such a nice guy. They also changed the ending after a off hand remark from one of the actors. Man that movie is a glorious shit show. I dont have a serious answer outside of the obvious Comic book movie ones so ima have to give it some thought. I want a rocket and groot origin movie but apparently we might be getting a Disney+ show but I seriously question the logistics and cost. Maybe instead of 6-8 episodes do 3-4.
    You know what? Now that I think about it the answer is simple Deep Blue Sea 2 starring L.L. lol. He can be recovering from ptsd from the first movie and then overcomes it working on a ship again. Then Oh damn! sharks again!Haha

  7. #7
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,083

    Default

    Upcoming versions of Mothra and Rodan.

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    You know what? Now that I think about it the answer is simple Deep Blue Sea 2 starring L.L. lol. He can be recovering from ptsd from the first movie and then overcomes it working on a ship again. Then Oh damn! sharks again!Haha
    They already made that. Haven't seen it.

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,830

    Default

    Man, this could get out of hand.

    - For one thing, Sgt. Albrecht or Grange from The Crow. Obviously, it would have to be some sort of "Prequel" situation.

    - Mr. Shhh from Things To Do In Denver When You Are Dead.

    - Peina from The Addiction.

    - Whatever happens after Mexican rebels recruit Sykes and Thorton at the end of The Wild Bunch.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,896

    Default

    Felix Leiter from Bond was once considered for a spin-off, but I think that went south when Jack Lord demanded too much money. Wai Lin and Jinx were also considered but dropped.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  10. #10
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,960

    Default

    Darla from SHAZAM!
    celebrating 50 years of 4 beatles crossing a zebra

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3,987

    Default

    Abe Sapien

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Upcoming versions of Mothra and Rodan.



    They already made that. Haven't seen it.
    Wow I did see that movie and forgot about it...whew.

  13. #13
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Wow I did see that movie and forgot about it...whew.
    None of the original cast in it I think, so dont count imo. Just a straight to video garbage

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Abe Sapien
    I second this.

    I loved his solo comic.

  15. #15
    For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between L.A. & Savanna G.A.
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Frankie from Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

    Rocky from Phantasm III

    Elektra, but she's tied up in Daredevil purgatory now

    Deathstroke, not really a side character but still. He showed up at the end of JL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •