Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84
  1. #31
    Swollen Member GOLGO 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    So what do we know is coming so far?

    Dr strange 2
    Black widow
    Black panther 2
    Gotg 3
    Master of kung fu
    Ms marvel
    The eternals

    Not confirmed but we have had hints of

    Thor 3
    A-force
    Power pack
    Moon knight
    Captain marvel 2
    Sub-mariner has been hinted but like hulk would show up as a guest star and not get his own film due to universal having movie rights unless marvel makes a deal.

    Fox stuff is five years away they said.

    Deadpool 3 has been hinted
    New mutants still is not released.
    Captain Marvel 2 should be considered a definite after making a billion+.
    Sub-Mariner I keep hearing either in Strange 2 or Panther 2. Yep, he can't get his stand alone like the Hulk.
    Looks like Thor shows up in GOTG3
    Mutants & FF is years away.

  2. #32
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,581

    Default

    I still say this could be Marvel's next Guardians if done right. It is custom made for the type of crazy humor Marvel makes.


  3. #33
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Captain Marvel 2 should be considered a definite after making a billion+.
    Sub-Mariner I keep hearing either in Strange 2 or Panther 2. Yep, he can't get his stand alone like the Hulk.
    Looks like Thor shows up in GOTG3
    Mutants & FF is years away.
    From my understanding Namor isnt like the Hulk. Universal lost all rights. The problem is the original Universal deal had producers attached to it who still have hooks in the character and need to be dealt with

  4. #34
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Rumored to be soft rebooted on Hulu from Netflix as Power Man & Iron Fist.
    Hopefully with the same actors!
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

  5. #35
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Hopefully with the same actors!
    Liked Colter but I rather them recast and start over. Dont feel like Colter and Jones are ever gonna have great chemistry. At best they were alright together and at worst had no chemistry

  6. #36
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Liked Colter but I rather them recast and start over. Dont feel like Colter and Jones are ever gonna have great chemistry. At best they were alright together and at worst had no chemistry
    I liked them both. Defenders was a lot of fun.

    Misty and Colleen too.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

  7. #37
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I liked them both. Defenders was a lot of fun.

    Misty and Colleen too.
    Colter was solid... fin Jones and the huge age gap is the issue. Cage should be a little older but Danny was so young and whiney him putting up with Danny and becoming like brothers just never woulda worked for me. Also the action with Colter was awful he moved so slow, but that could be resolved and probaly isnt Colter fault. But yea I liked everything except Fin Jones. He grew better in the role but still not the rhe point is ever want him to be Danny on the big screen. Also they need to make the show a 6-8 episode big budget thing like the Dinsey + shows or put them in movies. Netflix budgets was problematic for those two characters. Luke had to be nerfed back to the 70s. AND Danny could barely ever use his powers. I did love Colter but I think dude who plays Mac on Agents of Sheild would be my first choice for Luke Cage.

  8. #38
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Colter was solid... fin Jones and the huge age gap is the issue. Cage should be a little older but Danny was so young and whiney him putting up with Danny and becoming like brothers just never woulda worked for me. Also the action with Colter was awful he moved so slow, but that could be resolved and probaly isnt Colter fault. But yea I liked everything except Fin Jones. He grew better in the role but still not the rhe point is ever want him to be Danny on the big screen. Also they need to make the show a 6-8 episode big budget thing like the Dinsey + shows or put them in movies. Netflix budgets was problematic for those two characters. Luke had to be nerfed back to the 70s. AND Danny could barely ever use his powers. I did love Colter but I think dude who plays Mac on Agents of Sheild would be my first choice for Luke Cage.
    I agree about the tighter seasons with stronger budgets. There's so much padding.

    I also would prefer Luke Cage dealing with more than just one big bad a season. The dude is a tank, and he is more of a "man of the people". He should be helping everyday people and weird stuff in the area. Play up his working class hero vibe.

    I'd like to see Iron Fist not be comic relief. The dude is a trained weapon, he would act really disciplined. That's why I see Luke and he getting along so well. There could be humor in that, but not the quippy Marvel kind. I didn't care much for Finn Jones but I didn't dislike him either, the character felt poorly written more than acted.

    I loved all the supporting cast. Misty was cheesy and perfect. Colleen was cool.

    Both their shows needed some filmmakers who understood fighting styles a lot more, which would come with more efficient use of budget I think.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 05-14-2019 at 07:30 AM.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

  9. #39
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,760

    Default

    That episode on Luke Cage season 2 with Iron Fist was amazing. If the show was like that, I'd be happy. Felt like legit Power Man & Iron Fist to me for the first time. And I liked both shows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I still say this could be Marvel's next Guardians if done right. It is custom made for the type of crazy humor Marvel makes.

    Rumored for Ant-Man & the Wasp vs. the Agents of Atlas.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  10. #40
    Fantastic Member tv horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    254

    Default

    I think that Disney is resting the Avengers so they might move to the West coast Avengers or a Champions style movie with Hawkeye as the leader and War machine. Other than that it is stand alone movies or sequels.
    Hail Hydra!

  11. #41
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    They need to go ahead and make a movie about Ka-Zar and the savage land. It would be like Tarzan meets Jurassic Park. Easy money.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  12. #42
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    They need to go ahead and make a movie about Ka-Zar and the savage land. It would be like Tarzan meets Jurassic Park. Easy money.
    Atlantis, the Savage Land, the Blue Area of the Moon, Attilan (the one in the Himalayas), Olympia, Wakanda, Asgard, Xandar, etc.

    Marvel has some *amazing* potential places to set their stories, if they ever want to spend some money on a pretty background.

  13. #43
    Spectacular Member karatattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    110

    Default

    She-Hulk
    Ms. Marvel
    A-Force
    Daredevil
    Defenders
    Champions
    Young Avengers
    Fantastic Four
    X-23

  14. #44
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    A series of DAREDEVIL flicks with the same cast would be rad. Pay a little more for nicer cinematography and sets.

    Ms. Marvel staring Kamala as a teenager who inspires to be like Captain Marvel and gets her chance!

    Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange team up
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

  15. #45
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    They need to go ahead and make a movie about Ka-Zar and the savage land. It would be like Tarzan meets Jurassic Park. Easy money.
    I'm down for that.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •