Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Colter was solid...I did love Colter but I think dude who plays Mac on Agents of Sheild would be my first choice for Luke Cage.
    I agree. Colter was good, but he can't hide the fact that he seems to be a rather nice guy. Cage should always have a bit of an edge to him.

What I most wanted was a Daughters of the Dragon treatment. Misty and Colleen's bar fight scene from Cage's second series really revved me up for it.
    Last edited by DrNewGod; 05-16-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I still say this could be Marvel's next Guardians if done right. It is custom made for the type of crazy humor Marvel makes.

I am so on board with this. And it would make Marvel bring back the real Agents of Atlas as a comic book.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I am so on board with this. And it would make Marvel bring back the real Agents of Atlas as a comic book.
    Of course, they've already used Jimmy Woo in Ant-Man.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

He'd be easy to fix/retcon especially with the snap and alternate timelines in play now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

They could have him survive the snap and use that as an excuse to turn him from the goofball we saw in the movie to whatever he needs to be in Agents of Atlas.

Well according to James Gunn Rocket is the main protagonist of the next film. Wonder if we are gonna find out who made him(High evolutionary maybe?).

Well according to James Gunn Rocket is the main protagonist of the next film. Wonder if we are gonna find out who made him(High evolutionary maybe?).
    HE will probably be tied in to Kismet & Adam. I could see Rocket being one of his creations.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Charlie Hunnam is rumored to be cast in Eternals as a cameo for a future film, most likely GotGv3 or Captain Marvel 2. Also ... "insiders" are convinced that we shall see a lot of heroes lose in the next phase, setting up SECRET WARS/Avengers 5 that brings in a multi-verse version of the F4 & some X-Men. The also said it will be sort of like House of M with Wanda being the major catalyst, bringing Vision back but DOOM gets control.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxXYBhDF...ource=ig_embed

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Well Rocket has been running around doing his own thing for the last 5 years while all the other Guardians were dust so who knows what he really got into. We assume he was working with the Avengers all that time, but its hard to tell who or what he might have run into in those 5 years that could come back to bite him in his furry butt in Guardians 3.

Hell maybe Rocket put together his own little team for a while there for a mission or two (would be a great way for Gunn to slip in some more Guardian characters in at least a cameo like Bug, Moondragon, Phyla Vel, Vance Astro, and Replica), and one of them comes looking for him for help.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Charlie Hunnam is rumored to be cast in Eternals as a cameo for a future film, most likely GotGv3 or Captain Marvel 2. Also ... "insiders" are convinced that we shall see a lot of heroes lose in the next phase, setting up SECRET WARS/Avengers 5 that brings in a multi-verse version of the F4 & some X-Men. The also said it will be sort of like House of M with Wanda being the major catalyst, bringing Vision back but DOOM gets control.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxXYBhDF...ource=ig_embed
    I can see Hunnam as Nova

Keanu Reeves is also rumored to be the Villian, though I have no idea who that would be. I mean we still got Rumors Hercules is the gay lead of a Eternals movies.so what they are going for I have no idea
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 05-16-2019 at 11:34 PM.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Nova seems to be a property Marvel interested in making a film. Feige has already mentioned a couple times that his a character they have talked about adapting and Marvel movie writers McFeely & Markus said they almost included Richard Rider in Avengers Infinity War.

So apparently Fiegie recently confirmed the real Mandarin would be returning(In Shang Chi maybe?). Curious was it a coincidence that Ebony maw wore rings or do we think those are the rings of power and They gonna make there way back to the Mandarin now that the Maws dead?

He also said they are planning to introduce alot of his favorite characters from when he was younger. (XMEN and F4 are 5years away) but Namor is a character he bring up all the time that hes a huge fan of. So heres hoping he really is in Dr Strange 2 or BP 2.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 05-17-2019 at 05:01 AM.

I can see Hunnam as Nova

Keanu Reeves is also rumored to be the Villian, though I have no idea who that would be. I mean we still got Rumors Hercules is the gay lead of a Eternals movies.so what they are going for I have no idea
    Reeves is a dead ringer for Druig. He's like John Wick with super powers.

Orlando Bloom was brought in to read for the villain, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Reeves is a dead ringer for Druig. He's like John Wick with super powers.

Orlando Bloom was brought in to read for the villain, too.
    Ok I've also seen reports that Reeves was cast already as the main villian. Also Kumail Nunanji(Spelling? Lol), and Rob stark from GOT are all cast in roles aswell.

Well, apparently the production slate call and Phase 4 announcement plates were leaked. And allegedly, this is phase 4 and 5. In supposed order ...

Black Widow: Leviathan
    Nova
    Ant-Man & the Wasp vs. the Micronaughts
    Captain Marvel and the Valkyries
    The Mighty Thor
    The Eternals
    Doctor Strange: Illuminati
    Shang-Chi
    Spider-Man: Academy
    Black Panther: Secret Empire
    Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3
    The Young Avengers
    The Wasp: Escape From the Microverse
    The Dark Avengers
    The Fantastic 4
    Spider-Man: Dimensions
    Ant-Man vs. the Masters of Evil
    The New Avengers
    The Uncanny X-Men

- Nova is apparently in production right now, already cast, and was cut from the opening and final battle in Endgame. The rumor is Marvel is getting ready to add another deleted Nova scene as a new stinger to boost Endgame after Far From Home comes out. They want to get something out before the deleted scenes make it out.
    - The third Ant-Man movie is supposed to split up Scott and Hope, so when they reunite as Avengers, it's a big deal.
    - Sony and Marvel have finalized a new deal and will announce after Far From Home. Apparently it is 3 more Sony movies, 3 more MCU team-ups, and 1-3 Spider-Man villains will be traded to the MCU.
    - Marvel intends to start having mini-arcs between movies.
    - There will be "grounded" Earth arcs and "grounded" space arcs. So no ginormous threats for the time being.
    - Norman Osborn is who the MCU wants in trade to build the "grounded" Earth mini-arcs around.
    - X-Men & Fantastic 4 won't be showing up till well after Phase 4 is done. They don't even plan to tease them.
    - Loki, Vision, Falcon, & Winter Solider will still show up in the movies.
    - Hemsworth & Pratt have new deals as of Infinity War, 4 films a piece.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-29-2019 at 09:52 AM.