Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default The Next "Rumored" block of Marvel Characters to film.

Marvel has a big library of characters ahead and by getting the rights back to the Fantastic Four and X-Men ; they have gained even more of them back. But for now the FF and X-Men are the big rumors sure. But what of others ? Anyhow its time to start looking at the other rumors we have seen pop up of films ahead.

This character has started to gain a big following again and prices for his 1st issue is going off the rails insane now. For no real reason the character has started to attract attention as folks believe he will be coming soon to the film universe. The character itself lends very well to a film Universe as he's a teenage kid who finds a ruby that gives him super powers. The film premise alone writes itself.

So will we see Darkhawk appear in a film ? Hey we have seen them take Ant-Man and do a great film run thus far with his character. Plus they have to be looking at how Warners took a teenager and made him a hero with Shazam recently.

This film is rumored as "Captain Britain and Black Knight" team-up film. This one has been going awhile as some rumors had Dane Whitman appearing in Avengers : Endgame. The next logical point we could see these characters is in the next Spidey film. But for awhile the heat has been gaining that both are gonna be headed to the Marvel film Universe soon.

An article has came out where the writers of the last few Marvel movies are interested in doing a Moon Knight film soon. No idea if this will happen but its been brought up film wise. The dark violent Moon Knight could add a Batman type character to the Marvel film Universe. No idea if we will see this or not. But its interesting to see that character gain attention as well.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Give me Blade and DarkHawk and I will never compalin about Marvel ever again
    The J-man

They better hurry up and deliver a zany fun Squirrel Girl film or I'll riot!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    They better hurry up and deliver a zany fun Squirrel Girl film or I'll riot!
    She's heading to Hulu for their adult cartoons, is she not?

Howard the Duck, Tigra & Dazzler, MODOK, Hit-Monkey, and the Offenders then Squirrel Girl, MODOK's 11, Howard the Duck Goes To Space, Man-Thing, and Great Lakes Avengers, right?
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-07-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Howard the Duck, Tigra & Dazzler, MODOK, Hit-Monkey, and the Offenders then Squirrel Girl, MODOK's 11, Howard the Duck Goes To Space, Man-Thing, and Great Lakes Avengers, right?
    I don't know, haven't kept up on that news, but Squirrel Girl shouldn't be "adult", she's a perfect family friendly character.

Wtf happened to the Squirell girl and New warriors show???

All I know is Kevin Smith is doing Howard and Patton Oswalt is doing Modok last i heard

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    As far as I know it's being floated around to other networks or still on hold for some reason.

We all know who will be next eventually-MOON GIRL. Devil Dino sells himself alone in toys.

...MODOK....
    I only want MODOK from the Marvel Super Hero Squad cartoon. The one where he's constantly backstabbing DOOM & foiling his plans. I immensely enjoyed him talking smack to his fellow villains & making kissy faces while enraging Ms. Marvel (Captain).

I will allow a CGI MODOK as long as it's voiced by Ryan Reynolds.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    I only want MODOK from the Marvel Super Hero Squad cartoon. The one where he's constantly backstabbing DOOM & foiling his plans. I immensely enjoyed him talking smack to his fellow villains & making kissy faces while enraging Ms. Marvel (Captain).

I will allow a CGI MODOK as long as it's voiced by Ryan Reynolds.
    Patton Oswald is producing the show iono if it's clear hes doing MODOK's voice. Kevin Smith made it sounds like Oswald was doing the voice though

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Freeform canceled their order of the show after it finished production and Marvel TV is shopping it around to other networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Freeform canceled their order of the show after it finished production and Marvel TV is shopping it around to other networks.
    Aww just save it for Disney+. But damn if Freeform said pass I'm not too optamistic

... so New Warriors is in its own dimension? Not the MCU, not the Netflix world? Hmmm....

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... so New Warriors is in its own dimension? Not the MCU, not the Netflix world? Hmmm....
    It is MCU. It was ordered among with Cloak and Dagger.

So the Rock Supposedly waiting for his and Feigie schedules to allow them to have a meeting they been trying to do for awhile. Hercules is the first character that comes to mind. And hes rumored to be the gay character in the Eternals. The rock too physically large for Namor and DC already got a polynesian king of Atlantis. Really cant see any other role for him.