Default *nods*Sam Larusso VS Kimberly (Mighty Morphing Power Rangers)

No powers for Kim, obviously. No Zords, either, lol.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

"There's too many of them!" "I've got it!" *puts a bucket on a single putty's head*
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    "There's too many of them!" "I've got it!" *puts a bucket on a single putty's head*
    Yeah that made no sense to me even as a kid.

But you know what, for all it's flaws I love MMPR. Yes it's silly, cheesy and has a bunch of stuff that really isn't logical or plausible but it's fun. Not everything should be taken too seriously. Plus it has a certain all-roundedness that allows it to crossover with all kinds of series with a lot of different tones and flavours.

Anyway, on topic, I haven't watched this Karate Kid sequel series, but I'll say Kim wins due to having a lot of practical combat experience as the videos Guy1 posted show.

For being the non-fighter of the group, Billy's fighting development quickly exceeded Daniel LaRusso's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    For being the non-fighter of the group, Billy's fighting development quickly exceeded Daniel LaRusso's.
    Fighting off groups of Putties and space monsters every day will do that for you.
    Plus he regularly attended Jason's karate classes so he was getting instruction when not in the field.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Billy started at first struggling with putties. He began martial arts training with Jason and then continued with Tommy.

Getting the Gold Ranger Powers would have been a perfect 'graduation' for his journey. By far my biggest disappointment with Power Rangers

Getting back on topic, I'm giving it to Kimberly. She's accomplished at gymnastics, gets into fights on a daily basis, and does fine in combat unmorphed.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    Yeah that made no sense to me even as a kid.

But you know what, for all it's flaws I love MMPR. Yes it's silly, cheesy and has a bunch of stuff that really isn't logical or plausible but it's fun. Not everything should be taken too seriously. Plus it has a certain all-roundedness that allows it to crossover with all kinds of series with a lot of different tones and flavours.

Anyway, on topic, I haven't watched this Karate Kid sequel series, but I'll say Kim wins due to having a lot of practical combat experience as the videos Guy1 posted show.
    I love MMPR purely for the evolution of Bulk and Skull from stupid bullies to geniunely heroic, albeit still pretty stupid, civilians.