Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

My brain defaulted to Black Widow and Matt Murdock.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Daredevil big red

I completely forgot about Pepper Potts...

Mary Jane/Jean Grey
    Then Black Widow and....does Scarlet Witch count? Sometimes it's more auburn and sometimes it's just dark red....if she's considered redhead she's definitely in the second tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Mary Jane/Jean Grey
    Then Black Widow and....does Scarlet Witch count? Sometimes it's more auburn and sometimes it's just dark red....if she's considered redhead she's definitely in the second tier.
    I think she was only really auburn for the 80's. Now her hair is pretty dark.

The Vision
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Jean Grey followed by MJ and Black Widow.
    Why Jean first? Fair enough if you think so, but I would've thought Black Widow would pull ahead and was curious what your thought process was.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

She-Devil with a Sword. I don't understand how Marvel can have the rights to Kulan Gath but not Red Sonja. I'm hoping Disney will buy REH characters and bring them back to the MU.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think she was only really auburn for the 80's. Now her hair is pretty dark.
    Thanks that is what I was thinking too. THough I think Perez drew her sort of more of a reddish hue in the Busiek era as well. Her hair color has been fairly inconsistent if you take her entire history. But yeah, the last 15ish years she's definitely darker haired so at least the modern look is consistent.

Though I'm more of a brunette man I'll pick Medusa since I do love long hair.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Why Jean first? Fair enough if you think so, but I would've thought Black Widow would pull ahead and was curious what your thought process was.
    Jean is a very prominent member of the X-Men, and visually her red hair always stands out, so I think that's what boosts her up .

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Though I'm more of a brunette man I'll pick Medusa since I do love long hair.

BANNED

Mary Jane, it's not even a question.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Mary Jane, it's not even a question.
    Yes. Mary-Jane and Jean Grey are the two that leapt to mind for me as well.

Daredevil usually has his head covered, so I don't think of him as a redhead. (*Matt Murdock* is the redhead, not Daredevil!)

I don't even know if the Black Widow *is* a redhead. She had black hair when she first appeared, but that might have been a disguise, since she was a Soviet spy back then. (Or her current hair color could be a dye-job. No idea. But she wasn't a redhead when I 'met' her, so I don't immediately think of her as a redhead.)

Medusa's just not important enough, even if she's got more red hair than the rest of the Marvel Universe combined.

Ditto Patsy Walker or Mystique. Both classics, but still not on the level of MJ and Jean, IMO. Ditto Scott Lang, Rahne Sinclair or Rachel Summers. Daimon Hellstrom, Firestar, Frankie Raye (before she became Supernova), Pepper Potts and Starfox are even further down the list.