Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Sonyverse Kraven hunts down Totems who are people with animalistic powers. It's an extension of what he does with Spider-man and helps set up a series pitch.
    Indeed. He could be a threat to a lot more than just Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I liked Kindred but I'd probably adapt him as a threat for Morbius in the films. I liked the angle of him being Harry so I'd replace him with one of Morbius's friends. He believes Morbius betrayed him in order to cure himself so Mephisto turns him into Kindred. This can be a canonical character or a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. He could be a threat to a lot more than just Spider-Man.
    hmmm maybe he could hunt the Panther Totems? 'cause yeah.... those guys actually have a patron deity.

I liked Kindred but I'd probably adapt him as a threat for Morbius in the films. I liked the angle of him being Harry so I'd replace him with one of Morbius's friends. He believes Morbius betrayed him in order to cure himself so Mephisto turns him into Kindred. This can be a canonical character or a new one.
    Sounds good. Would make a bit more sense, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    hmmm maybe he could hunt the Panther Totems? 'cause yeah.... those guys actually have a patron deity.
    Hmm, that could be interesting to see.

Francine Frye/Female Electro - Change her name to Electricize and have her be obsessed with fitness and be the enemy of New (New, New) Warrior: Trailblazer, or Miles Morales or Spider-Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Francine Frye/Female Electro - Change her name to Electricize and have her be obsessed with fitness and be the enemy of New (New, New) Warrior: Trailblazer, or Miles Morales or Spider-Girl
    Could work, maybe. There was a character named Aftershock in MC2 who happened to be Electro's daughter. Perhaps that would be a good name to try.

I'd swap Whiplash's dance partner from Iron Man to Cap. It's arbitrary but Whiplash's gimmick is a better match for Steve's fighting style than Tony. Unless you have him use trick whips or something.

Ferocia is an Iron Fist villian. She's the wolf that killed Danny's mom and was mutated into a person somehow. I'd use her a Hollow type character from Bleach. She feels like a good horror movie premise. Visually she'd resemble Unknown from Tekken.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-17-2022 at 09:36 AM.

I'd swap Whiplash's dance partner from Iron Man to Cap. It's arbitrary but Whiplash's gimmick is a better match for Steve's fighting style than Tony. Unless you have him use trick whips or something.

Ferocia is an Iron Fist villian. She's the wolf that killed Danny's mom and was mutated into a person somehow. I'd use her a Hollow type character from Bleach. She feels like a good horror movie premise. Visually she'd resemble Unknown from Tekken.
    Sounds good to me. Unknown reminded me a lot of Venom when I saw her, though. Also, Whiplash fighting Captain America instead of Iron Man could be interesting, shield vs. whip(s). At least Armored Adventures and Iron Man 2 had him using electrified whips made out of reinforced material (and powered by an Arc Reactor in the latter's case) to explain how he could be a threat to Iron Man.

Sounds good to me. Unknown reminded me a lot of Venom when I saw her, though.
    Depends on if it's the first game or second game though.
    TTT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2GMdw8TztM
    TTT2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzhhJapfK90

In the first one It's like if Venom had a monster head sticking out of it at all times... But that goes away in TTT2.

Depends on if it's the first game or second game though.
    TTT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2GMdw8TztM
    TTT2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzhhJapfK90

In the first one It's like if Venom had a monster head sticking out of it at all times... But that goes away in TTT2.
    TTT2, the black ooze covering Unknown reminded me of the Venom symbiote.

TTT2, the black ooze covering Unknown reminded me of the Venom symbiote.
    Hmm conceptually the in-universe story seems to be more like in Ghostbusters 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K1WZUfvE54
    IE it's evil ooze that influences her. We have no idea how the wolf spirit is involved, but it was trying to take over her body permanently in TTT. The ooze isn't actually alive, just coalesced energy.

Hmm conceptually the in-universe story seems to be more like in Ghostbusters 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K1WZUfvE54
    IE it's evil ooze that influences her. We have no idea how the wolf spirit is involved, but it was trying to take over her body permanently in TTT. The ooze isn't actually alive, just coalesced energy.
    Ah. Ok, then. Makes sense.

I'd rename the female Electro as Flux and have her be an enemy of the Fantastic Four, with a special focus on Sue Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd rename the female Electro as Flux and have her be an enemy of the Fantastic Four, with a special focus on Sue Storm.
    There was an Inhuman electrokinetic and technopath who called herself Fulmina, after the Latin word for lightning. Since she's not around anymore . . .

There was an Inhuman electrokinetic and technopath who called herself Fulmina, after the Latin word for lightning. Since she's not around anymore . . .
    First time of seeing the word Fulmina. Thanks.