Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Could work, maybe. There was a character named Aftershock in MC2 who happened to be Electro's daughter. Perhaps that would be a good name to try.
    I think Electricity would be a good name for a next Gen Electro female character.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    First time of seeing the word Fulmina. Thanks.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    I think Electricity would be a good name for a next Gen Electro female character.
    How about Electrix?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Could work, maybe. There was a character named Aftershock in MC2 who happened to be Electro's daughter. Perhaps that would be a good name to try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd rename the female Electro as Flux and have her be an enemy of the Fantastic Four, with a special focus on Sue Storm.
    I was thinking Electricize and the fitness thing for the New Warriors Trailblazer, Safespace, etc.. but if not against them those are good names too

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Gilded Lily—her essence survived her decomposed vessel when Sasquatch pulled her mask from her face and uploaded it to an artificial vassal that she had planned on upload her essence into it, but her plans were put on hold due to Sasquatch & Aurora’s arrival. Now that she’s in a form that shall never die, she continues her studies of magic, and alchemy. She basically transforms herself into a living philosopher’s stone. Attempting to rejoin her beloved, Diablo, she’s spurned by him. Devastated, she forms a plan to form an alliance with the earthbound evil sorceresses groups, creating a sort of coven. The coven consists of Lily, Claire Voyant, Calypso, a Dire Wraith, Lilith (Dracula’s daughter), Witchfire, and Margali Szardos.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Gilded Lily—her essence survived her decomposed vessel when Sasquatch pulled her mask from her face and uploaded it to an artificial vassal that she had planned on upload her essence into it, but her plans were put on hold due to Sasquatch & Aurora’s arrival. Now that she’s in a form that shall never die, she continues her studies of magic, and alchemy. She basically transforms herself into a living philosopher’s stone. Attempting to rejoin her beloved, Diablo, she’s spurned by him. Devastated, she forms a plan to form an alliance with the earthbound evil sorceresses groups, creating a sort of coven. The coven consists of Lily, Claire Voyant, Calypso, a Dire Wraith, Lilith (Dracula’s daughter), Witchfire, and Margali Szardos.
    Sounds like she could be an incredible mystic villain.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    An alchemy focused villain (other than Anton Diablo) could be fun. Alchemy has lots of potential. She could even be a mystical sort of Power Broker, providing lower-tier villains with elixirs to power them up temporarily with mystical oomph, tranforming, turning to mist, lobbing alchemical acid bombs, etc.

not sure if this should be canon or alt universe, but I'm thinking about doing a reverse-Borg on The Phalanx... essentially, they were once a purely technological, A.I.-based race; but they were set upon and (wait for it...) assimilated by a group of Symbiotes who broke off from the Klyntar at some point in the ancient past, resulting in the techno-organic hybrid we now have

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    not sure if this should be canon or alt universe, but I'm thinking about doing a reverse-Borg on The Phalanx... essentially, they were once a purely technological, A.I.-based race; but they were set upon and (wait for it...) assimilated by a group of Symbiotes who broke off from the Klyntar at some point in the ancient past, resulting in the techno-organic hybrid we now have
    I love that idea. Considering the Phalanx and the symbiotes are somewhat similar, even if having vastly different origins, retconned or not, it could be an interesting fusion. Come to think of it, in light of how Iron Man used Extremis to hijack a symbiote during King in Black and Extremis being a kind of manmade techno-organic virus, mixing that with the Phalanx, both also having been taken over by Ultron at different points, could make for something truly dangerous. Hell, if an A/U version of the Transmode Virus spread by the Phalanx could merge with the Legacy Virus and cause a techno-organic zombie apocalypse . . . I'd be very curious to see what the Phalanx mixed with the symbiotes could become.

I love that idea. Considering the Phalanx and the symbiotes are somewhat similar, even if having vastly different origins, retconned or not, it could be an interesting fusion. Come to think of it, in light of how Iron Man used Extremis to hijack a symbiote during King in Black and Extremis being a kind of manmade techno-organic virus, mixing that with the Phalanx, both also having been taken over by Ultron at different points, could make for something truly dangerous. Hell, if an A/U version of the Transmode Virus spread by the Phalanx could merge with the Legacy Virus and cause a techno-organic zombie apocalypse . . . I'd be very curious to see what the Phalanx mixed with the symbiotes could become.
    thanks! funny you thought of Extermis and the King In Black bit, because my inspiration for the idea was the Superior Endosym armor - another form of technologically-hijacked symbiote from a few years prior.
    if the fusion were to happen in the modern day, rather than being a retcon, some hijacked Extremis would definitely be a great "catalyst" for allowing/encouraging the "merger"
    alternately, if it were to become a retconned origin, one could take it further by retconning Extremis itself to be a human-made variation of what the Phalanx had been before the "merger", and becoming the explanation for why it worked in K.I.B. and the Endosym armor
    for me, the idea of a being (or race of beings) who can assimilate both technology and biologically-derived abilities is where the interest lies... namely, what sort of tech/artifacts/beings would they start pursuing to further improve/expand on their abilities... I could see them, for example, perhaps wanting to go after the Makluans, for both the shape-shifting biology, and their advanced tech... perhaps they'd be interested in A.I.M. Adaptoids... etc
    the Ultron angle was another one I also considered, when I was thinking of ways to amp him up, with something other than Infinity Stones. it would be a particularly interesting take for Ultron I think, since his M.O. has always been the eradication of biological life - would this change his perspective? would it confirm (to him) that he's been right all along, causing him lean into his convictions even harder than before? lot's of directions to run in with that idea, for sure
    Last edited by Aarkus; 03-06-2022 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    thanks! funny you thought of Extermis and the King In Black bit, because my inspiration for the idea was the Superior Endosym armor - another form of technologically-hijacked symbiote from a few years prior.
    if the fusion were to happen in the modern day, rather than being a retcon, some hijacked Extremis would definitely be a great "catalyst" for allowing/encouraging the "merger"
    alternately, if it were to become a retconned origin, one could take it further by retconning Extremis itself to be a human-made variation of what the Phalanx had been before the "merger", and becoming the explanation for why it worked in K.I.B. and the Endosym armor
    for me, the idea of a being (or race of beings) who can assimilate both technology and biologically-derived abilities is where the interest lies... namely, what sort of tech/artifacts/beings would they start pursuing to further improve/expand on their abilities... I could see them, for example, perhaps wanting to go after the Makluans, for both the shape-shifting biology, and their advanced tech... perhaps they'd be interested in A.I.M. Adaptoids... etc
    the Ultron angle was another one I also considered, when I was thinking of ways to amp him up, with something other than Infinity Stones. it would be a particularly interesting take for Ultron I think, since his M.O. has always been the eradication of biological life - would this change his perspective? would it confirm (to him) that he's been right all along, causing him lean into his convictions even harder than before? lot's of directions to run in with that idea, for sure
    Indeed, and you're very welcome. Thanks for the reminder of Superior Iron Man's Endo-Sym Armor, too.

Extraordinary Member

Bart Hamilton, Harry Osborn's psychiatrist who took the identity of the Green Goblin. He died and was brought back in the Clone Conspiracy. IIRC...he was not seen degenerating at the end of the storyline so....

Escaping at the end he was able to get away with a supply of the pills that prevented the cellular degeneration and was able to to duplicate them. Using his knowledge of the Green Goblin that he got from Harry during their sessions he was able to get notes and other records that allow him to recreate the Goblin Formula and give himself a controlled does. He is not as strong as Norman or Harry being able to only lift 6 tons. But the healing powers granted by the serum stabilize his cells so they will not degenerate without the pills.

With Norman not being the Goblin and all at this time Hamilton returns to the identity...but Spidey does not know it is him and goes after Norman thinking he has returned to the identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Bart Hamilton, Harry Osborn's psychiatrist who took the identity of the Green Goblin. He died and was brought back in the Clone Conspiracy. IIRC...he was not seen degenerating at the end of the storyline so....

Escaping at the end he was able to get away with a supply of the pills that prevented the cellular degeneration and was able to to duplicate them. Using his knowledge of the Green Goblin that he got from Harry during their sessions he was able to get notes and other records that allow him to recreate the Goblin Formula and give himself a controlled does. He is not as strong as Norman or Harry being able to only lift 6 tons. But the healing powers granted by the serum stabilize his cells so they will not degenerate without the pills.

With Norman not being the Goblin and all at this time Hamilton returns to the identity...but Spidey does not know it is him and goes after Norman thinking he has returned to the identity.
    Sounds like a great opportunity for dramatic conflict with Spider-Man mistaking this Goblin for Norman like he originally mistook him for Harry. And yeah, I'm thinking it'd also be a good idea if he rounded up the surviving criminal "reanimates" from The Clone Conspiracy to form some kind of syndicate.

Extraordinary Member

Serpent Society...not so much a revamp...but a reset back to what they used to be as a group of snake themed mercenaries instead of the Serpent Solutions 'evil corparation' thing. And especially not Mephisto worshipers.

Batroc's Brigade. Keep the current 3(Batroc, Zaran, and Machete...the female one) and add maybe 3 more from other countries. Make them this group of Abnormally above-normal normals (say that 5 times fast). People who have but in the work and are top end athlete to low end peak human in their physical abilities and master martial artist who can hand in teh super hero world.

Extraordinary Member

A new Trickshot....Buck Chisolm's daughter who is basically a mirror of Kate Bishop with martial arts and weapons training...but is mercenary and assassin. Her attitude is more morally ambiguous as opposed to evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    A new Trickshot....Buck Chisolm's daughter who is basically a mirror of Kate Bishop with martial arts and weapons training...but is mercenary and assassin. Her attitude is more morally ambiguous as opposed to evil.
    Could be interesting. I am a sucker for the "evil counterpart" trope, though "morally ambiguous counterpart" works, too.