All-New Member

Default Most powerful character in the marvel comics universe with some conditions

Ok I was thinking the other day about what people consider to be the most powerful character in the marvel comics universe. Anyone that knows a lot about marvel will say without a beat that the most powerful character is the one above all. However, I have a challenge that might make this question be looked at differently. You remember in the Secret Wars Series where the Beyonder kills death? SO in other words if it came down to a question of who was more powerful the Beyonder or Death, most would say the Beyonder right. However, what happened after the Beyonder killed death. the Universe could no longer function properly because of Death's absence. As a result the Beyonder had to bring back Death. So who really won the battle between the Beyonder and Death?
    In other words when you go up the ladder of powerful characters in Marvel you get to characters that if they were to somehow be killed or removed from existence the entire Universe could no longer function. So in a sense whats the difference between these characters and the one above all? I mean in other words Beyonder actually lost in a battle to Death in a sense. So here is my question in the Marvel universe what is the most powerful character, that if he or she or it was removed from existence the Universe could still function normally?

It’s Wiccan/Billy Kaplan No Demiurge means no Earth/Universe therefore no Marvel.