Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default You Grow Girl: The Stature Appreciation 2019

Last edited by juan678; 11-04-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Last edited by juan678; 11-09-2019 at 03:33 AM.

art by Magickmarker

Last edited by juan678; 05-08-2019 at 06:04 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Kind of miffed about the timeskip because now Abby Ryder Fortson is getting passed over for Emma Fuhrmann.

Cassie's switched back to a purple version of her Stature costume, but is still called Stinger. The same look was her stage 2 outfit in the now-defunct Avengers Academy mobile game.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Kind of miffed about the timeskip because now Abby Ryder Fortson is getting passed over for Emma Fuhrmann.
    is she? i wasn't really expecting to see Abby wearing a costume any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

i wish that this version of Hope existed. they make a cute couple.

Incredible Member

It might not be the case since we might not get another Antman movie for about 3 years anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cassie's switched back to a purple version of her Stature costume, but is still called Stinger. The same look was her stage 2 outfit in the now-defunct Avengers Academy mobile game.
    I wonder if that was intentional or just some artist/colorist error. Or maybe Cassie went back to the Stature costume because it's not as skintight as the Stinger costume (it always looked that way to me) ?

Honestly wish Cassie would just go back to Stature. We have enough Wasp ladies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if that was intentional or just some artist/colorist error. Or maybe Cassie went back to the Stature costume because it's not as skintight as the Stinger costume (it always looked that way to me) ?

Made a comment about it in the Nadia Appreciation thread....but after some time a thought popped into my tiny, slow brain. Her helmet does what Hank's did in the Avengers: EMH cartoon. When he got giant his helmet kind of disappeared. Maybe that is the thinking here. As she goes big it shifts shape or something.

Made a comment about it in the Nadia Appreciation thread....but after some time a thought popped into my tiny, slow brain. Her helmet does what Hank's did in the Avengers: EMH cartoon. When he got giant his helmet kind of disappeared. Maybe that is the thinking here. As she goes big it shifts shape or something.
    You win a no-prize .

Ultimate Member

Agreed. As a giant woman, she was pretty unique. Giant dudes are a dime a dozen, by comparison.

Between Wasp / Janet, Wasp / Nadia, and folks like Songbird, Mockingbird, Beetle / Janice, etc. I feel like the 'winged chick who shoots zaps' niche is harder to make a dent in.

I feel like it might have originally been her red Stature costume, but they changed it to purple later in the process

When we first saw preview art of Nadia's party, Cassie was wearing a red dress. And when the issue came out they changed it to purple the match her Stinger costume

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I feel like it might have originally been her red Stature costume, but they changed it to purple later in the process

When we first saw preview art of Nadia's party, Cassie was wearing a red dress. And when the issue came out they changed it to purple the match her Stinger costume
    So, yeah, probably an artist error that they corrected in post-production.