Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Is this Colossus' incel origin story?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Finally, the tide feels like it turning in this event. The next set of issues I feel will determine if people like or truly hate this event. I think stuff will actually happen in the set of issues.
    I think the legacy of this event will depend on the Omega issue. The minis will probably be remembered as filler, depending on which ones you liked. I wish they'd given us more sight of how they are important in the sense of redoing reality. World creation and development is not enough for me at this point. I need more urgency from them.

Right now, I just really like NextGen and think Marvelous and Prisoner X have very good moments. The others might have good moments here and there as well, but I would not re-read them ever again (of course, there are still 2 more issues to make me change my mind, although I don't think they will).

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Is this Colossus' incel origin story?

colo slayer jdw please have pooky give piotr a chinless skull shape and a reddit account
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Captain America Evan is pretty cool.

Captain Genesis seems like character arc development but it probably won’t make it past Age of X-Man. It would be neat if he kept it, though.

Fantastic Member

I'm surely in the minority here, but I think this book feels compressed in the sense that there are a lot of elements in the story, and they seem to want for more than five issues to play out. Nextgen and Prisoner X are the only ones that seem to have the right amount of story for the issues given.

Astonishing Member

Instead of colossus fighting apocalypse to sleep with kitty, apocalypse fought colossus so he could sleep with kitty. What a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Instead of colossus fighting apocalypse to sleep with kitty, apocalypse fought colossus so he could sleep with kitty. What a twist.
    sleeping with Kitty must give people godlike powers or something, everyone wants to sleep with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Yeah. I didn't saw that coming

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    sleeping with Kitty must give people godlike powers or something, everyone wants to sleep with her.
    the phoenix force is but a cheap plaything to kitty pryde's stargate
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Kitty's kitty too good.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Finally, the tide feels like it turning in this event. The next set of issues I feel will determine if people like or truly hate this event. I think stuff will actually happen in the set of issues.
    I think the only place where the tide was, in fact, in favor of this event was here, to be honest. People were really too infatuated with the concept once the execution started, but half of the books is good or above and the rest is average or below. I wish I cared about this, but I'm honestly almost skimming the books save for Prisoner X and Nightcrawler.

Extraordinary Member

I enjoyed this episode, but I also love Evan and Trevor, so having them share a scene together is always fine. I sort of figured that Apocalypse was evil, that isn't a surprise, but what's his plan here?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I think the only place where the tide was, in fact, in favor of this event was here, to be honest. People were really too infatuated with the concept once the execution started, but half of the books is good or above and the rest is average or below. I wish I cared about this, but I'm honestly almost skimming the books save for Prisoner X and Nightcrawler.
    And Prisoner X could easily have been told in the 616 anyway, so you didn't really need the event.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Dazzler got jobbed? I'm done with this book.