Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Favorite Spiderman team up?

marvel team up has long been one my favorite tittle. Spiderman is one of my favorite heroes and seeing him teamed up with others from the Marvel universe was a lot of fun.

I really loved Spiderman's team ups with The Human Torch. The rivalry they shared, the back and forth between them was great.

Who is your favorite Spiderman team up? Or who would you like to see him teamed with that he hasnt been?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Any time that I can read Spider-Man and Daredevil I am happy as they are my two favorite Marvel characters. You can also expect lots of action any time they are paired together!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member

I can't say which one my favorite is, but the ones where he teamed up with Human Torch were great.

Untold Tales #6 and Amazing Spider-Man #17-19 were some of the most memorable ones.

Spider-Man and Human Torch.
    Spider-Man and Daredevil.
    Spider-Man and Wolverine.
    Spider-Man and Captain Marvel (yeah, I said it lol)
    Spider-Man and Black Cat.

I like it when tony shows up and you can hear the menacing sound effects as they strut towards each other
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Scarlet Spider-Ben & Green PhilGoblin
    Scarlet Spider-Ben & the Slingers
    Scarlet Spider-Ben & Kaine
    Scarlet Spider-Ben & Spider-Man

-Pav, who looks forward to seeing Ben in the upcoming Carnage story...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Not sure I have a favorite, as I enjoyed many of them.

Spidey and Doc Strange
    Spidey and Ms Marvel
    Spidey and Thing

And so many more. Many characters worked well with Spidey. Those old stories had talented writers that could bring together 2 entirely different characters, many which had never met, and create unique and interesting stories that most times were complete in 1 issue. The characters seemed to retain their personalities, were drawn well and powers were not forgotten but shown.

Astonishing Member

The team-ups with Human Torch are very good. But for one issue, I might pick Spider-Man & Red Sonja as the number one Marvel-Team up issue.

BANNED

Spider-Man and Captain America especially in the JMS Era with "Doomed Affairs" and the entire Civil War tie-ins that JMS did (which also included the famous "you move" speech), and also in Life Story #1. Peter always did say that Cap reminds him of Uncle Ben, and Cap has had iconic moments in Spider-Man's corner.

Spider-Man and Human Torch to chime in with other posters. Generally Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four make a more natural fit than Spider-Man and the Avengers.

I've found that I like stuff where he's with the X-Men (they seem to fit well, both being feared by the general populace). That short-lived Spidey series did some really good team-up stories with Captain America, Iron Man, and Black Panther.

I know a lot of people like him with the F4, but it never really clicked with me. Give me him and Wolverine any day over the Human Torch.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Any time that I can read Spider-Man and Daredevil I am happy as they are my two favorite Marvel characters. You can also expect lots of action any time they are paired together!
    One of my favorite comics of all time is Marvel team Up 123. Spider-Man & Daredevil.

Others I enjoyed were Spider-Man team ups with Doctor Strange, Nighthawk, Beast & Havok.

Round Robin: The Sidekick's Revenge will always be my all-time favorite Spidey team-up.

Astonishing Member

Peter Parker and Jessica Drew
    Spider-Man and Black Widow
    Spider-Man and Tigra
    Spider-Man and She-Hulk
    Spider-Man and Psylocke
    Spider-Man and Captain Marvel
    Spider-Man, The Taskmaster, and Mystique Team-up adventure...
    Spider-Man and Captain Britain

I was ecstatic for Spider-Man/Deadpool. But you have to be really careful about how much humor you try to put into it. Joe Kelly did it very well. Others... not so much.

BANNED

In the 90s I had a trade called "Spider-Man's Greatest Team-Ups", it included the first ever teaming with Daredevil, that one time he and the Punisher fought Doc Ock, the Hulk guest-starring in the Green Goblin's first appearance (you know, I'd love for Osborn to clash with Banner one day)