Page 60 of 294 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Fair enough. You've read up on you galactic law, I see. Excellent that will make for easier proceedings," Blizzar raised a hand, signalling for his subordinates to stand down. X-Bo and N-Ten hands edged towards their weapons still, however. "Two questions for two minutes, then. Firstly, what do you intend to do with the cloning technology. Secondly, you may not have technically breached any Galactic Laws...but what of Earth's Laws? Or have the Red Raiders made themselves reputable since the last time I checked your planet's databases?"
    “Sell it or use it. Either way I’ll be rich and lauded as one of the greatest scientists of all time.”

Her eyes narrow at the second one.

“There are no Earthan authorities here though, so what does it matter?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: for Cleric.

Just a normal clamp like apparatus. Easily removed.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem didn't particularly care what was going on at the moment. He had returned with the ithers, still.healing from the rounds of 'friendly' fire volleys shot into him by the captured enemy ship...only to walk past the Lookout's windows, just as the wounds were closing and be pelted with thousings of shards of glass.

And so now he sat upon the lookout's floor, frowning, simply staring at the ground in utter disbelief and utmost anguish for about an hour.
    Eva moves over to him.

“Don you require assistance, Sasheem?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada was still looking Jinzi over when Cyanna returned with Held. "Held, I think Jinzi's mind has been tampered with somehow. You remember Dr. Char Gero from Incenio's timeline, right? She exists on in this one too, and I think she did something to Jinzi."

He seems physically fine.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke turned to face the Officer, and as he looked at P-Cee, he gestured to the screens Wilhelm brought up.

"Unlikely. If it has been implemented beyond theory, the technology is not in this facility. Surveillance is everywhere.But...its produce, on the other hand, may be already realized, in a fashion. " With that, he point to the door. "The grass, the trees of the Geofront, haven't you noticed?"

As the Katchin Officer shrank down, his gaze lowered on her accordingly. "These are themselves artificial life forms. The fish of the lakes, however, I'd hardly call sapient, but they may suffice as a proof."

Left subject to the will of others, liberty is ransom, a privilege to be revoked. What people were willing to sacrifice to realize their aims, Though one thing did not sit right with Ochazuke.

"But if she had the means to realize her theories already, then why did she remain here in a monitored facility?" All it took to cross the boundary to complete madness was a little push. Char Gero Banner already walked upon the line, and her hunger for knowledge was mercenary indeed. "Is she afraid to leave to obvious a trail? Or have we stepped into her territory?"

Even in the midst of one task, Ochazuke had been monitoring the situation outside.

" It seems like matters are coming to a head...if it escalates, it's no place for a battle. They're in the room with Karis."

With a low grunt, Ochazuke cracked his neck from side to side. "Cheh. The use of nanomachines...it was never about saving the Princess, only her suspension..." his teeth grit as he exchanged a look with Parsley. "Does Gero know you're here?"

Standing within the Geofront inside the Earth itself, the genius loci augmented his senses. With Muhen Seikai Keihatsu he saw everything resonating with the subtle matters in the Geofront, tracing the course of the GP officers, feeling the brush of movements in the field, and the source connections between energy.

Lifting a finger to his communicator, he hailed Adam's broadcast frequency; saying nothing, he surveyed the effect through the meditational field.
    It pings fine, right where Adam stands. The robot makes no outward move but inside an internal movement allows it to answer.

‘Yes?’

Ochazuke, faintly you also feel something deep within the Earth....moving.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 07-02-2019 at 04:48 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Cyanna stood by Held and Sarada, anxiously waiting for them to tell her what was wrong with Jinzi. As she waited, her eyes darted from the three in nervous and worried anticipation.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi seems fine, until he scans his head and sees a very small object. Upon further examination, Held can see it’s about the size of half a pencil eraser and it has been surgically implanted inside the brain somehow.
    "Is something amiss?"

Cthylla had been passing by the area out of a exploratory habit, and had perplexity found a segment of the group packed around Jinzi with an air of worry forming rather quickly. The Voidlings curiosity was caught, and she approached for a better look at what was happening.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Even in the midst of one task, Ochazuke had been monitoring the situation outside.

" It seems like matters are coming to a head...if it escalates, it's no place for a battle. They're in the room with Karis."

With a low grunt, Ochazuke cracked his neck from side to side. "Cheh. The use of nanomachines...it was never about saving the Princess, only her suspension..." his teeth grit as he exchanged a look with Parsley. "Does Gero know you're here?"
    Parsley held Ochazuke's gaze. She believed she knew what he was going for. "I don't believe she does. I didn't make myself known until just now. If this escalates, Gero won't see me coming."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Just a normal clamp like apparatus. Easily removed.
    Praxat sighs in relief." Good at least is just a normal clamp, and not some nasty surprise. Also, good thing this thing isn't attached to the power line by Toadian saliva. Otherwise, it would be impossible to remove it without tearing the powerline and the ripping out part of the wall it's attached to with brute force," Praxat said.

Praxat than uses tools to remove the clamp apparatus and then removes the electrical disruptor." Not like I would just yank it off even if it's just attached by a normal clamp. That's just barbaric. Okay with this off the security should be back up and running," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-02-2019 at 11:04 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I'm more than content to live in the present, but I also want to help others. For me seeking to know what is to come wouldn't be for myself. It would be so that I can help others," Althena said.

Althena sits down." However, I doubt my Clairvoyance can actually see into the future, and it's not the thing I want to work on with my Clairvoyance. What I want to improve about my Clairvoyance is my Psychic visual communication. The problem is that the sound I provide with my visualizations are pretty much broken and have static to them," Althena said.
    OOC: for Tami.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna stood by Held and Sarada, anxiously waiting for them to tell her what was wrong with Jinzi. As she waited, her eyes darted from the three in nervous and worried anticipation.

Jinzi seems fine, until he scans his head and sees a very small object. Upon further examination, Held can see it’s about the size of half a pencil eraser and it has been surgically implanted inside the brain somehow.
    "Oh, ****." Held said blankly, his surprise allowing his train of thought to escape his lips unfiltered.

How the hell did they put that in him?!

"..Well..." He walked closer to Jinzi, placing his hands upon the skull of the man, examining the spot that held the device. It was not hard to miss, completely contrasting with the internal workings of the Nevadian favorite inventor.

"Good Grief...." Held turned to Sarada to give his assessment, "Unless he's had a machine stappled to his brain for the past few years, and I just happened to miss it, somethings definitely happened to him alright."

How the hell did she manage to get through all of us and pull this off?

"I guess it's a good thing I skipped drinking today." He muttered to himself, stepping back in thought.

He focused deeper, attempting to discern how intricate the implant was, and if there was some sort of unseen failsafe. Given how tricky the other worlds Gero was, it was a serious possibility.

"Oh buddy, what did they do to you?" he asked Jinzi, almost rhetorically. If he was as messed up as implied, even that might be beyond him.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke turned to face the Officer, and as he looked at P-Cee, he gestured to the screens Wilhelm brought up.

"Unlikely. If it has been implemented beyond theory, the technology is not in this facility. Surveillance is everywhere.But...its produce, on the other hand, may be already realized, in a fashion. " With that, he point to the door. "The grass, the trees of the Geofront, haven't you noticed?"

As the Katchin Officer shrank down, his gaze lowered on her accordingly. "These are themselves artificial life forms. The fish of the lakes, however, I'd hardly call sapient, but they may suffice as a proof."

Left subject to the will of others, liberty is ransom, a privilege to be revoked. What people were willing to sacrifice to realize their aims, Though one thing did not sit right with Ochazuke.
    P-Cee folded her arms. This human...he had a point. Well, she had a point too and it was that 99.2 % of the time, she was correct. "Perhaps," she eventually sighed, realizing that she hadn't explored much of this Geofront, but perhaps it did yield the hidden fruits of potentially heinous experiments. Not that she'd admit it outloud. "It's something we can properly discover once we have her arrested and interrogated."

"But if she had the means to realize her theories already, then why did she remain here in a monitored facility?" All it took to cross the boundary to complete madness was a little push. Char Gero Banner already walked upon the line, and her hunger for knowledge was mercenary indeed. "Is she afraid to leave to obvious a trail? Or have we stepped into her territory?"

"..." P-Cee remained silent, thinking over the best way she could provide assitance to her allies.

“Sell it or use it. Either way I’ll be rich and lauded as one of the greatest scientists of all time.”

Her eyes narrow at the second one.

“There are no Earthan authorities here though, so what does it matter?”
    "Selling it, eh?" Blizzar raised sighed. That was even worse than her simply utilizing it herself. Anyone willing to buy such technology undoubtedly had a sinister or I'll guided purpose. This would be nipped in the bud here and now. "Well, we can't have that. And while I'm certain Earth's authorities will waste no time in getting here once they'be heard your ties, I'm quite positive Jinzi Pantaloon and his allies won't particularly like what you've been doing in your spare time either."

Eva moves over to him.

“Don you require assistance, Sasheem?”
    "Nope....glass'll pop out eventually...'Til then....Sasheem's just gonna sit here and hate everyone..." the Majin grumbled still staring at the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Oh, ****." Held said blankly, his surprise allowing his train of thought to escape his lips unfiltered.

How the hell did they put that in him?!

"..Well..." He walked closer to Jinzi, placing his hands upon the skull of the man, examining the spot that held the device. It was not hard to miss, completely contrasting with the internal workings of the Nevadian favorite inventor.

"Good Grief...." Held turned to Sarada to give his assessment, "Unless he's had a machine stappled to his brain for the past few years, and I just happened to miss it, somethings definitely happened to him alright."

How the hell did she manage to get through all of us and pull this off?

"I guess it's a good thing I skipped drinking today." He muttered to himself, stepping back in thought.

He focused deeper, attempting to discern how intricate the implant was, and if there was some sort of unseen failsafe. Given how tricky the other worlds Gero was, it was a serious possibility.

"Oh buddy, what did they do to you?" he asked Jinzi, almost rhetorically. If he was as messed up as implied, even that might be beyond him.
    It’s tied to his memories, altering any mention of Gero’s illegal activities or questionable ones. Deleting the memories. That’s what Held sees.

There doesn’t appear to be a failsafe. A simple, and nasty, neural inhibitor keyed to Gero’s name, face, and negative thoughts associated therein.

Jinzi frowns.

“What are you doing Held?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It’s tied to his memories, altering any mention of Gero’s illegal activities or questionable ones. Deleting the memories. That’s what Held sees.

There doesn’t appear to be a failsafe. A simple, and nasty, neural inhibitor keyed to Gero’s name, face, and negative thoughts associated therein.

Jinzi frowns.

“What are you doing Held?”
    Even though she knew that Jinzi was alright on the outside, Sarada kept her grip on Jinzi just in case. "Gero works with Jinzi at Capsule Corp, Held," she told him. "I've never even heard of her before today."

"Relax Jinzi. We'll have you feeling better soon enough."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!