Page 95 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2525
  1. #1411
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The Three Mini-Sasheems held their fighting pose for a minute...then the sweat drops began to pour down the trio's heads. Then their knees began to shake.

    It was no fair! These stoopids had fighting power all on their own, while they were left with a meager fraction of their combined self's strength aside from a couple attacks. Gulping the three did what they were limited to do and shifted into Katchin mode...before flying forth, each attempting to headbutt an Erosa.
    In response to the attempt at a headbutt, Larva Erosa simply bites down on his head...leaving his tiny body sticking out of her mouth.

    What things that ,majin saw, staring down the abyss, was his and his alone.

    Pupa met the majins headbutt with her own headbutt....as was customary when determining who the alpha was.

    Adult Erosa stepped back and let her maws fling themselves at the mini Sasheem.....both clamping onto his katchin coated head in such a way as to blind him and they attempted to chew(unsuccessfully) through the metal.

  2. #1412
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The shadow declared its intent, and the erosa frowned at the runt remark just prior to its lunge in her direction.

    The child was immensely agile, especially for one so small. At the earliest motion her small body gripped the floor and pounced backwards, like a loaded spring, except much faster....the air barely flooding in to where her form had been as she *landed* several feet back down the hallway, producing a mini blast of air pressure, and let out a gao that roughly equated to "challenge accepted".

    The id dropped on all fours, assumed a animistic stance and then opened her bear trap of a mouth.....

    ....instead of the typical gao, a ball of primal energy came flowing like the loaded round of a revolver.
    When the blast of air produced from Larval Erosa's dodge buffeted Anubis, the hound paused and... sneezed and launched several of the hallway's tiles toward the Id. And only when the tiny predator acknowledged the challenge, did the Tulpa remember something rather important.

    "Tiny means quick ... ah well."

    Watching then as the Id's jaw unhinged and a blast of energy spittle was launched toward him then, Anubis bounded forward and with a mighty leap ... caught the ball and swallowed it whole. The energy disappearing down the creatures' gullet about as quickly as it had been discharged from the Id herself.

    And when he landed on the ground ?

    "Hm ..." the Hound became lost in thought, smacking its lips slowly as if considering the taste. "Almost tastes like ..." Anubis' eyes widened. "Boots."

    The hound disappeared and and reappeared in the girl's shadow, and he lashed out at the Id.

    "You're like a little garbage disposal, aren't you ?!"
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  3. #1413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Homesick?" She shrugged, "Not really. Ah usually visit my parents at least once a year." Dash then gave her a curious look,"Ah guess you'd be homesick, that'd make sense. Ah thought you said once you had a large family."
    " Yeah, I have a large family. My sisters in my family I'm closest to are Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, Nraxat , and Fraxat. It would be nice if they text me once in a while," Praxat said.

  4. #1414
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah, I have a large family. My sisters in my family I'm closest to are Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, Nraxat , and Fraxat. It would be nice if they text me once in a while," Praxat said.
    "Hmm, well maybe there's a reason why they can't text you. Have you tried texting them?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  5. #1415
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    In response to the attempt at a headbutt, Larva Erosa simply bites down on his head...leaving his tiny body sticking out of her mouth.

    What things that ,majin saw, staring down the abyss, was his and his alone.
    "N-no! Corncob! Ipaaaaboo! Fynwhaaaaa!" the Majin screeched in terror. Horrified, his Katchin hands begn to scratch wildly at the Erosa's while his body tried to wriggle free, until. "Hehheh...ate garlic!" the majin's voice echoed down into the pitch black ruins below. What could this have meant. Even, I, the narrator of Sasheem's portion of the tale don't-

    Fart!

    Oh, I...I see. Right near the id's nose, eh?

    Pupa met the majins headbutt with her own headbutt....as was customary when determining who the alpha was.
    "Gar-lic! Gar-lic! Niku-man! Niku-man!" the second Mini-Sasheem chanted, breaking his own wind to further increase the volcity of his flight powered headbutt as it clashed with Erosa's own.

    Adult Erosa stepped back and let her maws fling themselves at the mini Sasheem.....both clamping onto his katchin coated head in such a way as to blind him and they attempted to chew(unsuccessfully) through the metal.
    "AAARRRRGHHHHHAARRGHRGRHRHR!" the third Mini-Majin flailed about like a moron, terrified of the hand maws, despite his protection.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 08-21-2019 at 06:04 PM.

  6. #1416
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When the blast of air produced from Larval Erosa's dodge buffeted Anubis, the hound paused and... sneezed and launched several of the hallway's tiles toward the Id. And only when the tiny predator acknowledged the challenge, did the Tulpa remember something rather important.

    "Tiny means quick ... ah well."

    Watching then as the Id's jaw unhinged and a blast of energy spittle was launched toward him then, Anubis bounded forward and with a mighty leap ... caught the ball and swallowed it whole. The energy disappearing down the creatures' gullet about as quickly as it had been discharged from the Id herself.

    And when he landed on the ground ?

    "Hm ..." the Hound became lost in thought, smacking its lips slowly as if considering the taste. "Almost tastes like ..." Anubis' eyes widened. "Boots."

    The hound disappeared and and reappeared in the girl's shadow, and he lashed out at the Id.

    "You're like a little garbage disposal, aren't you ?!"
    The Id exploded off the ground in a similar manner then previously, this time striking the roof of the hall with enough force to dig in a root herself up there looking down at the Tulpa. "Gao!"

    *I do not eat garbage, only the flesh of the strong.* Is what she said.

    "Gao goo rawr Guao"

    *...and offers from the cookman.* Is also what she said.

    She detached from the roof and fell upon the beast, mouth open in an attempt to take a bite out of the shadow for herself.

  7. #1417
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The Id exploded off the ground in a similar manner then previously, this time striking the roof of the hall with enough force to dig in a root herself up there looking down at the Tulpa. "Gao!"

    *I do not eat garbage, only the flesh of the strong.* Is what she said.

    "Gao goo rawr Guao"

    *...and offers from the cookman.* Is also what she said.

    She detached from the roof and fell upon the beast, mouth open in an attempt to take a bite out of the shadow for herself.
    "Their boots too, from the aftertaste !" Anubis countered, barking up at the ceiling.

    ... only for the Id to land on his back and bite down. Anubis' response was immediate, the Hound bucking around the hallway like the duo were in some kind of otherworldly rodeo. "Rrrr ... why you little ..." And only after several seconds of this, did the Tulpa realize that ... "Oh fuck, that's right !" Features becoming some kind of muddled shadow-soup, Larval Erosa would find herself swiftly enveloped by shadow; only for Anubis to wrap around her like a snake and begin squeezing the life out of her.

    "Surprise !"
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  8. #1418
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah, I have a large family. My sisters in my family I'm closest to are Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, Nraxat , and Fraxat. It would be nice if they text me once in a while," Praxat said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Hmm, well maybe there's a reason why they can't text you. Have you tried texting them?"
    Excusing herself from Praxat, Dash returns to Eva's chambers to check in on her. She hadn't plan on being away for long, so she wanted to make sure the Guardian was still sleeping peacefully before trying once again to make it to the kitchen for some food.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  9. #1419
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I don't know anymore," He admitted, "Our relationship hasn't been much of one..."

    Cyanna and his relationship had been in its infant stage of flirting and hand-holding, yet he never actually knew much about her. He had cared for her but was unable to tell just how much and with Parsley's words, he was uncertain of how much she cared for him. Even before they had gone to Morgana's, they had clashed... or rather, he had grown annoyed that she had been so eager to visit the psychic, only to outwardly sulk when the time came because of other matters.

    "It doesn't matter much now. If I should somehow return, I doubt I will be the same man as before. It is best to leave things as they are now."
    "A pity." Parsley was unfamiliar with Charco outside of realizing that he was proficient in battle. For a Saiyan, that was enough to prove his worth to her. As such, hearing that he would be lost was just that, a pity.

    "If you believe that leaving well enough alone for now is the right option, then I will respect that. However, realize that there are many here who would disagree." Namely her sister, who just dashed into the kitchen with a mouth filled with food. There was little doubt she was in the middle of the absurd commotion happening just outside the kitchen door.

  10. #1420
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,655

    Default From the Foul Line Part 2

    "Can't match my speed," Lantro spoke, intercepting Sirloi's pass to Skrt. Ever since he taught them the game, this was how he always played. Two on one, never letting one of the kids be on his team, no matter how much they asked. Just how he preferred it. Any other way, and it'd disrupt his 'flow' or so he told them. "Definitely can't match my power he smiled, shooting from across the the court.

    Swish-Swish

    "But you'll get there someday," Lantro smiled at his successful shot, leaping over to get the ball before it the blacktop.

    "I don't get it..." Sirloi frowned. "How're you so fast? You can beat our IT!"

    "That's just 'cause you're not full trained in it yet," Lantro noted. "An experienced warrior...an experienced athlete with proper IT? Even I'd be a little afraid to face 'em..." he stifled a laugh. "A little. But ,you know you'd probably move a lot fast overall if you got rid of those clown costumes," he quipped, passing the ball to Sirloi.

    Sirloi began to dribble with his right hand and press two fingers to his forehead with his left and sneered, "You really like to talk shit, huh Lantro?" He asked dribbling the ball while instantly transmitting forward, towards the basket and quickly shot a lay-up. ...Or he would have, had Lantro not sped into the air and stole the ball before he could blink. "Shit!" he repeated.

    "Your mother teach you to talk like that?" Lantro turned around, driving towards the basket, Skrt clutching his leg in an attempt to stop him.

    "No, but yours did!" Sirloi retorted sounding proud of himself. Lantro shot him a look, causing Skrt to gasp. Sirloi simply scratched the back of his head, looking around as if someone else belted out the insult. He shot from half-court, causing the younger Yardratian to shout, "Brick!"

    Once again she was accurate, as it bounced off the rim...and before Sirloi could realize it, it hit him square in the chest. "Oof!" the young Yardratian coughed, nearly doubling over.

    "You okay?" Lantro asked. "I was actually aiming for your head...way better cushioning," he laughed, patting the young Yardratian's lightbulb shaped cranium.

    "Where are your mommy and daddy, Lantro?" Skrt asked after a moment. Lantro turned to look at her. The two had recently lost their own parents as they defended Yardrat during a failed attack from Junjo slavers. They currently stayed with their grandparents. Happened a only a couple days before Lantro arrived about two weeks ago.

    "My mother...someplace nice," Lantro smiled calmly. "Who knows...she may meet your parents someday."

    "What about your daddy?" Skrt asked.

    "Hmm, don't know," Lantro sighed. "Nowhere near as pleasant...You two wanna keep playing?" he asked, changing the subject.


    "Yeah!" the two Yardratian children shouted in unison. Sirloi went to pick up the ball only to realize it was gone.

    "You need to work on your spacial awareness too," Lantro smirked, shooting another basket. This time Sirloi was ready He tried to use IT to teleport towards the ball's coordinates. Only nothing happened.

    The ball went seamlessly through the hoop, Sirloi looking shocked. Lantro turned to look at him. "Something wrong kid?"

    "MY instant transmission...it...it won't work!" Sirloi screamed alarmed.


    Skrt immediately attempted it herself. "Mine neither!" Soon after they began to notice something odd in the skyline. A sparkling blue light among the clouds, spreading across the sky, quickly enveloping it. "What is that."

    Lantro narrowed his eyes from beneath his shades. He already had a fairly good idea.

    "The Junjo."

  11. #1421
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar raised an eyebrow when she heard who the other descendant was: Willa Rautt. Daughter of Battersea, and one time antagonist.

    "How curious."

    Letting it alone for the time -- after all short of learning the line of ... copulation, there was little else to ask -- the golden-eyed Oni fixated on the hands.

    One lost. One for sale.

    Seemed pretty obvious how to respond.

    "For sale right this second ? If so, take me there."
    ďThe sale wonít be for a few days more, and Shimmer is already going to b there to make the bargain. Apparently the seller doesnít use money but trades objects or favors instead.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #1422
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,847

    Default

    “So I finished the calculations. Once the ship arrives we can head out and......”

    Jinzi stops and stares at the kitchen and surrounding war zone.

    “Ahh....., what the what?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #1423
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “The sale won’t be for a few days more, and Shimmer is already going to b there to make the bargain. Apparently the seller doesn’t use money but trades objects or favors instead.”
    Ishtar grunted.

    "All I know is, you are trusting far too many objects of power to far too many people. Had this not been the case during the birth of the Universes, I suspect we would not be here, now. Though perhaps that is the benefit of the perspective of one looking in."

    The Oni pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Ah, well. At least I have been informed. Now ..." the Oni said, exhaustion and stress finally catching up with her.

    "Is there anything else, in this ... fucked ... up multiverse of ours, that is worth mentioning ? Because I would rather know, than be blindsided -- and more than likely killed -- by it."
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  14. #1424
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,847

    Default

    Far away from Earth.........

    A gentle...buzzing....of sorts could be heard as the air itself seemed to shatter around the field. Great craters were pressed into the planet as a form descended from above.




    It had been many days now, challenger after challenger felled as the Amulet, green and bitter cold against his chest, had issued its siren’s call for the strongest to take it up.

    And he had.

    None he had come across had opposed him, and now Koorimaru stands triumphant. The Arcosian homeworld lay silent as the tomb, it’s inhabitants slain at his hand. His new form granted him more than enough to beat the current King and his ilk, and as far as he knew none had made it off planet. Of the ten thousand Arcosians on planet (they breed slow and live long, their populations never a vast amount) only ten beside him remain. Those ten, his Deacons, float beside him and help perform his work.

    Massive slabs of the planet move and twist under their combined telekinesis as a large series of building begins forming before him, a temple to honor his glory and a place to start staging his next move.

    Eventually, once things settled, they would move off this dead world and start across the sea of stars to spread the truth of the Bitter Mourning, and Koorimaru would be it’s voice and hand.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hellís Brigade; 08-21-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #1425
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar grunted.

    "All I know is, you are trusting far too many objects of power to far too many people. Had this not been the case during the birth of the Universes, I suspect we would not be here, now. Though perhaps that is the benefit of the perspective of one looking in."

    The Oni pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Ah, well. At least I have been informed. Now ..." the Oni said, exhaustion and stress finally catching up with her.

    "Is there anything else, in this ... fucked ... up multiverse of ours, that is worth mentioning ? Because I would rather know, than be blindsided -- and more than likely killed -- by it."
    Zurvan shrugs.

    “As of right now..... no. Sihn with Shimmer’s help has taken care of several more of the hidden items that were once personages. His quest will end soon, though I fear the Amulet and Sakin will be most troublesome and I’ll be aiding him with Sakin when the time comes. Same with any other rogue Angel. But those are our problems for now, not yours.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •