Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
The kids were just about to step through the portal to safety and freedom when some werewolf clown appeared and started barking about insubordination and other bullshit. Sarada didn't have the patience to listen and understand, but she did feel like she could get a nice wolfskin pelt out of this. Possibly as a rug or part of a new cape.

Hm. Wait what?

She suddenly found herself in a nightmarish world. The Wolf thing started shooting at her, and it actually hurt? The thing also got a lot more powerful. She wasn't sure how powerful, it wasn't exactly clear.

"Look, I don't have time for bullshit," she sighed. "Kids need to be saved and pirates killed. And you kn particular skinned and turned into a bitchin' party dress."

She roared, letting her overwhelming Super Saiyan power push the nightmarish world away – she assumed this was some kind of magic or psychic ability – then closed in on Fang.

Grabbing his gun by the barrel, she planted a hard kick to his torso.
Sarada's kick seems to do nothing to Fang. However, something wasn't right." The kids here don't need to be saved, because of Sonata has already saved them. " Fang said.

" Just like he saved me back when I was just a kid eleven years ago. Some of these kids he found. Others he saved from bad homes. He saved these children and gave them a purpose to be a part of his crew!" Fang said in an unhinged tone.

" These kids should be thankful that such a loving and generous person as the Captain was able to grace their lives," Fang said.

( Ouch even with my armor on that kick really f@#king hurt. Dammit, I don't know how long I can keep up Von's Illusion of me being more powerful than I'm actually am."

Most of the kids stop in front of the portal and don't move. It's as if they're in a trance. One kid even starts backing away from the portal and looks at Sandara in fear. " Stay away from me, spider monster," the kid said.

" I saw you attack that kid. You just want me to go through that portal so you can eat me," the kid said.

The Metalmen children, however, aren't affected by the illusions. All but one of them enter the portal." Why are you guys acting strange? " The Metal Man kid said in a confused tone as he looks at the other children.