Page 105 of 294 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Maybe you are." Dash gave her a slight smile, then Parsley responded,

"Ah hope so." She then nods, "You're probably right about this, still the Doctor managed to round up several Alternates, willingly or otherwise. Not so hard to imagine he found others that he's keepin in reserve."
    "Oh, I'm counting on him having several of 'us' waiting for us when we there." In fact, it hasn't escaped her notice that several of them hadn't faced an alternate as of yet, herself and Sarada included. That was, potentially, a pair of Super Saiyans awaiting them.

The prospect was exciting.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I found the schematics to this machine he mentioned in a notebook, encrypted in a way only our Pants could decipher. Unfortunately, ours was too disturbed by the nature of the weapon to build it. For good reason." She decided to withhold that it was, essentially, a weapon capable of wiping any target from existence. No one needed to know that and get any stupid ideas.

"Now, I spent last night comparing notes with various people and I believe I have a rough estimate of who we will be facing along with The Doctor. The first and most dangerous is Ishtar's alternate. She said she only faced a simulacrum, one with lessened abilities. The true one is much more powerful, would have access to the full breadth of her Hakai, and would still be able to transform in the same manner as Ishtar. Facing her alone is stupid." She hoped Ishtar paid attention to that part. "The next is Kenbo. He has some kind of time control where he can rewind and even stop time completely.

"That's all I know of for sure. There are several of us who have yet to face or even encounter an alternate, so be wary. I'm certain there will be at least one Saiyan hybrid. The previous one could go Super Saiyan. There are also the several remaining creations of his that are powered by those mechanical hearts. Then there's the mysterious woman The Doctor encountered, who grabbed a piece of the nexus and left. It didn't sound like she was a part of his overall scheme, but she's still a player, I guess. Regardless, we have several battles awaiting us in the near future.

"That's all I have. If you have any questions, find myself or Ochazuke."

With that, she clicked off the comm and stood from where she had been sitting. "I hope you have a few tricks up your sleeve," she remarked to Jinzi. "I suspect you will be his prime target. Though, that goes for all of us."
    When Parsley's thorough communique had concluded, it served as much as a reminder of what they were fighting, as well as why they continued to stand to oppose the would-be Lord of Time. At this stage, six times over they had seen what he had brought to bear, and sifting through the chaos of the unknown, the examination of the Saiyan Ultra-Elite brought to Ochazuke's sensibilities some small notion of comfort.

"Ascertaining the enemy's true shape from the image he has chosen to project, that is the first step to uncovering the truth of the matter, dire though it is," he nodded. Ochazuke then followed in detail about the one enemy they had come to know. One whose remains he, Ishtar and Aleka had studied particularly closely.

"With all Time and its Divergences at his fingertips, who could say what other living weapons the Doctor has forcefully drafted," he said, "there could be any number yet of his chimeric children. But with Koolard and Glacia dead, there are potentially seven Dreadnought Hearts in the Doctor's possession."

The power they brought to bear had been plain to see; Totoma, Dash, and Parsley herself had experienced it first-hand. "Since they are mechanical sources, they are not easy to detect," Ochazuke continued. "And they may serve similar vessels, originally Nine were meant to serve One. If he has learned from the previous encounter, we cannot rule out the possibility that he has learned how to integrate the hearts together."

"Moreover, the Doctor himself has augmented his all-too mortal limitation. With Adam's integrated nanites, the Guardian Evangeline's halo, and all this time to prepare, the encounter with the man himself I suspect will be no less difficult. He engineered an escape from a dead world having drawn on the light of a diminished sun. Drawing upon all ambient energies of however many other worlds with these means of control, his destructive will indubitably has supplanted his reason."

Jinzi Pantaloon's face and voice were but familiar remains. Among their number there were some who wished to prolong his misery out of some karmic sadism; others might yet stay their hand, for it was only at a degree of a single removal that the Doctor came to be. A flicker of the man he used to be emerged in the final video of the archive.

"When you see him," he said, shifting his neck to both sides with a series of sharp pops. "Do not hesitate."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    “Nope!” He says, wide grin on his face.

“Just winging it. Figure we pop in, drop you lot off, and I play laser tag with whatever ships and defenses he has. Decided actually trying to counter his plans is moot. He is, was, me and has had years to prepare. Anything tech or clever wise he’d have prepared for. So instead...instead I’m taking a page out of the old Saiyan book and going old school: smash through whatever he has with extreme prejudice.”
    The more familiar Pantaloon in their midst, however, seemed to be elsewhere. If there was any disturbance, it was concealed well by his elation in handling the Coldlight as it sped through the substance that made up the ocean of Time where it intersected with Space. Ochazuke expression fell under a long shadow cast over a troubled brow. "...I strongly suggest you modify this approach," he said, "the last time that happened, the entire Earth was surrounded in the Chaff Field."

Parsley had done a thorough profile of their enemy and his machinations, sparing little in her recounting. The Doctor himself had been accounted for, now for the battlefield itself.

"When he spoke through a proxy across...dimensions," he said, pausing briefly as the incredulous phrase left his lips, "I managed to trace him back to the source connection within his lair. To say it's fortified is an understatement."

"The Doctor waits there at the edge of the universe and standing outside of time. Enveloped within an asteroid field, he's made his base of operations within the shipyard of the First Race," he recounted grimly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Sounds smart to me. She's gonna find out one way or another, might as well be from you. Ah hope she takes it well." Dash then sat back in her seat, "Ah hope we get movin soon. Are we missin anyone?"
    time rewind.

" According to my panoramic vision, there seems to be no one missing well besides Cyanna. Oh one thing that still puzzles me about the shocking news about my grandmother, my sister Sraxat told me. Is how in the hell does she know about Zykona, and how was she never brainwash?" Praxat softly whispered.

" I seen my grandmother Araxat looking at Zykona's commandments a bunch of times when I was a child with those dark shades she wears. Wait, a second the shades. I could my grandmother be blind? That would logically explain a lot," Praxat softly whispered.

"Even when she had them off. I never saw my grandmother with her eyes open. If my grandmother is blind, she would have been immune to Zykona's brainwashing." Praxat softly whispered.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Now, I spent last night comparing notes with various people and I believe I have a rough estimate of who we will be facing along with The Doctor. The first and most dangerous is Ishtar's alternate. She said she only faced a simulacrum, one with lessened abilities. The true one is much more powerful, would have access to the full breadth of her Hakai, and would still be able to transform in the same manner as Ishtar. Facing her alone is stupid."
    "Bah..." Sasheem scoffed, leaning against the window and glancing out at the sea of stars that lay behind it. A God of Destruction. Yet that Ishtar was too cowardly to face her alternate self in person. Bah, Sasheem may have given up his bid for the title of destroyer god...but that didn't mean he still didn't want it...or to surpass it. Hakai...who needs it? He'd surpass it with his own power. The combination of Snake School Martial arts and Majin magic was one of a kind in this universe and no one, not even a God of Destruction was gonna stop it's ascension.

She hoped Ishtar paid attention to that part. "The next is Kenbo. He has some kind of time control where he can rewind and even stop time completely.

"That's all I know of for sure. There are several of us who have yet to face or even encounter an alternate, so be wary. I'm certain there will be at least one Saiyan hybrid. The previous one could go Super Saiyan. There are also the several remaining creations of his that are powered by those mechanical hearts. Then there's the mysterious woman The Doctor encountered, who grabbed a piece of the nexus and left. It didn't sound like she was a part of his overall scheme, but she's still a player, I guess. Regardless, we have several battles awaiting us in the near future.

With that, she clicked off the comm and stood from where she had been sitting. "I hope you have a few tricks up your sleeve," she remarked to Jinzi. "I suspect you will be his prime target. Though, that goes for all of us."
    Blizzar, in the kitchen, thankful to be able to find some packets of tea in the cupboards, poured himself a quick cup, to soothe the aching head pains the presence of his commanding officer caused.At this plethora of information of the doctor's motives, he shook his head. The man had lost all concept of reason, it seemed in his grief, which had cost him everything. An odd concept. He wondered if Kenbo faced similar regrets over a life stolen away from him, if he had any mind of his own left. In a way both were among the walking dead...The M-Fighters would simply have to make sure they're laid to rest.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 08-25-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi loses the grin, a more serious expression crossing his features.

“I know. I know he’s defended. I know he has the advantage of the unknown.”

He briefly fingers the Big Ghetti Star torc on his neck, half the halo Eva gifted Meagan and himself.

“As blustery as I was a moment ago, I do have a plan. I just can’t tell you it yet. I’m afraid you won’t like it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Parsley nodded and took over the station. "Attention. Whatever you're doing, drop it. I have information on The Doctor that we all need to know before our battle with the rest of his forces begins. To begin, I will describe the six videos and the audio file that I viewed in his home when we traveled to AT6.

"The first video takes place 1,212 days after the death of his family, I guess. He says, 'Day 1,212. Attempt seventy failed. Any technology outside this capsule house simply fails. Eventually the perpetual tech rot reduces it all to dirt and ash. I’m having a hard time simply maintaining the outer walls of this place. Not sure why she left me this. Punishment, perhaps. But that doesn’t seem right. Not cruelty, but curiosity then. Yes, that seems more accurate. I’m an experiment. She wants to see what I’ll do. Attempt seventy one will begin in two days. Hopefully...the food situation will improve. Jinzi out.'

"The next video, 'Day 2,578. Food situation became untenable, so I did the only thing I could. The small part of Adam that I had on me came in handy. I used it and the remnants of the Big Ghetti Star Halo Eva bestowed upon Mea....”

He pauses.

“On us. On Meagan and I. Between the two I’ve injected them into myself and they have presented a solution. They can suck what little ambient energy out of the atmosphere exists and convert it to an energy I can live off of. It is not a pleasant sensation, but few things are now. I can’t even remember the last thing I ate or drank. I can’t even recall what either thing tasted like.”

He pauses again, his non-glowing eye looking off in the distance.

“Attempt one hundred eighty seven failed.
    '

"Video 3. 'The third video shows an older Jinzi than before, more gaunt and haggard. The glowing eye more prominent. The features seem a bit stiffer too, less life to them.

“Day 5,000. I saw her when I woke up. She appears every so often, never says anything but just stands there, blue green eyes judging me. Never stays long. I pleaded with her to kill me.”

He pauses and shakes his head.

“But I’m still here. Still stuck on a dead world. Attempt....three hundred and two, I think. Yes, three hundred and two failed. Nothing I make or send out lasts longer than five minutes. Next attempt will be in a week or so.

He pauses again.

“I don’t sleep well. Or much anymore.
    '

"Video 4. 'this one showcases a more...determined Jinzi. Only the look in his human eye is more...manic, like his old self, but clearly tinged with a growing sense of madness.

“Day 5,635. Attempt Three hundred and seventy partially successful. Release of unknown Ghetti-Adam nanites from my own system created an artificial relay in the atmosphere. Lasted twenty minutes but long enough to scan the entire planet. There is nothing left. Not one sign of human life, not one building, not one iota of anything. I understand now. She said this was to be a new Genesis, a new beginning, but I understand what she’s really is. Desolation. But I can effect things now. The nanites proved I can build even through her tech rot. Before the relay went down, I did get a blip of something....odd. A temporal energy. Will investigate further.
    '

"Video . 'This time Jinzi’s eyes are wide, mad, erratic.

“Day 6,450. I did it. I managed to siphon the power of the sun. Dimmed the entire thing permanently to forge the crystalline structure to house the temporal nexus I discovered.”

He starts laughing, a low and mad sound.

“This planet will never house life again. I finished what she started with the desolation, I just made it permanent. The sun is dimmed forever, and I have the beginnings of what is necessary. I’ll travel back and stop this all. I’ll.......”

He stops, clutching his head and breathing heavily.
    '

"And the last video. 'Jinzi looks into it, and nothing of Pantaloon is left in that gaze. It’s a dead, mad gaze of a zealot. A fanatic.

A man of utmost purpose.

“Day 7,407. The crystal and device is ready. My plans are ready. She showed up again, yesterday. She looked at me and smiled, proud or happy. She took part of the nexus for herself and then...left. It doesn’t matter. Whatever she is, whatever her plans are, I don’t care. Nothing matters but the plan. My plan. I’ll break everything, the whole universe, if I have to. Nothing and one one can stop me. I’ll save them all.
    '"

She stopped and catch her breath. "As you can see, the videos document The Doctor's descent into madness. Trying to reason with him is a waste of time. The man is completely devoted to his ideal and will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. He even expects to die in the coming battle, so threatening him with death is a waste of time. When you face him, fight him as you would any other enemy. He may share Pants' face, but he is still a dangerous enemy. Do not underestimate him. There was also an audio file. 'I can’t sleep. Haven’t in years. I...see things. The perpetual energy I can siphon from the atmosphere keeps me going, keeps me...sustained. Gods, I’m not even...human anymore. I don’t.....I don’t think I’m myself, anymore. I’ve found notes I don’t remember writing. I....I think this is it for me. This last bit of the man I used to be, of Jinzi Pantaloon. It gets harder and harder each day to remember Jinzi. I have a new name. The Doctor. Jinzi failed but the Doctor can and will fix things.”

A momentary pause. And when he talks again, the voice seems...more human. More the Jinzi of old.

“The Doctor doesn’t know about this file. This last little bit of me that’s....me has enough left to do this much. Please...please for the love of all that’s holy, whoever hears this......kill me. Don’t let him, let me, do what he plans on doing. It’s monstrous. Project Parting Glass. It’s in my note book.”

Another pause, a heavy breathe.

“Good luck. Forgive me, please.”
    '

"I found the schematics to this machine he mentioned in a notebook, encrypted in a way only our Pants could decipher. Unfortunately, ours was too disturbed by the nature of the weapon to build it. For good reason." She decided to withhold that it was, essentially, a weapon capable of wiping any target from existence. No one needed to know that and get any stupid ideas.

"Now, I spent last night comparing notes with various people and I believe I have a rough estimate of who we will be facing along with The Doctor. The first and most dangerous is Ishtar's alternate. She said she only faced a simulacrum, one with lessened abilities. The true one is much more powerful, would have access to the full breadth of her Hakai, and would still be able to transform in the same manner as Ishtar. Facing her alone is stupid." She hoped Ishtar paid attention to that part. "The next is Kenbo. He has some kind of time control where he can rewind and even stop time completely.

"Well....That's got to be the most depressing pre-mission pep talk I've ever heard." Held said glumly, taking in the tragic tale, along with the nihilistic plan that came with it. "One version of my friend is insane, the rest are either insane or trying to kill me....And everything else."

Not that I can blame him on going insane.....Sounds like he's been through it. It might have been better off if I didn't know what he's been through, I might not feel as bad, even though killing a guy with Jinzi's face is still...not exactly my idea of normal.

He sighed, still studying the ship, getting a feel for it.

"I suppose it sounds weird to say out loud that I might have to kill a version of one of you...Not really something I thought about too much. But, I suppose it's not like this can be solved over a rousing game of chess, after all."

Good Grief...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Nope!” He says, wide grin on his face.

“Just winging it. Figure we pop in, drop you lot off, and I play laser tag with whatever ships and defenses he has. Decided actually trying to counter his plans is moot. He is, was, me and has had years to prepare. Anything tech or clever wise he’d have prepared for. So instead...instead I’m taking a page out of the old Saiyan book and going old school: smash through whatever he has with extreme prejudice.”
    "I'm not opposed to staying here with you as support." Held replied, scratching his left cheek, "I don't pretend I'm going to outwit you any more than you think you'll outwit you, but...I'm not entirely sure how I feel about essentially leaving you as bait with someone who...Well, while they might be you, I get the slight feeling they might detest you more than anyone else because of that."

He briefly fingers the Big Ghetti Star torc on his neck, half the halo Eva gifted Meagan and himself.

“As blustery as I was a moment ago, I do have a plan. I just can’t tell you it yet. I’m afraid you won’t like it.”
    Dash gave him a hard look, then turned away praying that the next time she sees Meagan it won't be with bad news.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post

Ochazuke tipped his head forward, his brows fixed in a prolonged frown. For nearly two years, if Pantaloon had happened upon some matter he would be the first to speak about it.

Indeed as long as he had known him, it was what he withheld that was cause for alarm. Clearly, there was something he found, written in a manner perhaps only he could understand. What did you find there written in the Doctor's hand?

"Cheh. Then regard it keenly. Chances are we will outmaneuver you first."

He said nothing more, for the weight of all they stood to lose was his to bear in kind. The day Jinzi had brought them to the Lookout so long ago, he spoke of the dark vision the Guardian Evangeline shared with him. Having seen countless ravenous eyes inlaid within as many stars gazing down toward the Earth...the enemy within, rendered from a living hell where things were not quite so realized, how could they prepare for that?

Again, his thoughts drift back to the Earth. Clenching his fist, Ochazuke drew it near to his heart. He had found himself momentarily breathless, off the meditative rhythm. With all that remains to be done, you must survive.

With a sharp exhale, he resumed his task, channeling his efforts into Nail's Artifact to find the path to the enemy that awaited. The pulse flickered within the silent shadow sphere, as he tried to draw it out to determine their course.
    Last edited by grampagen; 08-25-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Astonishing Member

Jinzi grins wolfishly.

“Ok then, steady on all. Held, three, two, one, let’s jam!”

He spools the engines on full and the ship moves.

With a smooth shift the ship books it, burning astral dust as it leaves the solar system in moments and blows past any speed Held, Blizzar, Sarada, Sasheem, Parsley, or anyone else has ever seen. Jinzi’s hands fly over the controls like an artists, imputing quick calculations and coordinates as he looks over at Held with the biggest grin ever.

“If this happens to be it, not a bad ride to go out in, Held. Hot damn! The Gallop is getting an upgrade when I get back, same with my personal vehicle. Kami at this speed we’ll be...”, he stops talking as he examines something on the layout.

“Oh...oh those beautiful bastards. Held, they created a tachyon hyperdrive! That’s what’s powering this beast! Screw this trip taking days, this is going to take hours! And once we get close enough Ochazuke and Ishtar can narrow our search down ever further.”
    "Nice." Held replied enthusiastically, despite having no idea what a tachyon hyperdrive was. He made a mental note to investigate the concept upon his return home. While the concept might have evaded him, the concept put in practice was truly a sight to behold, cutting through the cosmos at an impressive pace, both dizzying and dazzling.

"If the Galloping ends up going half as fast as this thing, I might have to actually start paying attention when I fly...If I realized this trip was going to be so quick, I wouldn't have tried to figure out what movie to watch during my downtime....All those wasted moments...."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Setting the tea tray upon the seat next to Etrina, Zaofan reared back a moment with a small laugh as Red and Green plunged and bobbed within the sweet lather. "Oh, well...you're all so lively all the same, I nearly forgot, eh-heh," he replied to Blue. And by the way the Mistress' lips fought that smile and how her eyes shone with that sharpness, well! Looked like they didn't go to waste!

A fluttering filled his insides. Whether it was because of the shuttle's rapid ascent or the simple, gooey feeling of approval - even despite the backseat foamjob - a giddy grin fell over the chef's face. When she leaned back, daringly, he slyly craned his right arm over her cloaked shoulders, leaned in and nuzzled her hot, exposed cheek.

"Whatcha reading?"
    "History book....Hidden Mysteries of the Magi, By Helena Blavatsky." Etrina chuckled at the authors name. "She's prone to over exaggerated writing and tends to sub in her own thoughts far more often then any objective piece of literature should....but she doesn't lack in the details or the research. Its a collection of ancient Magi Myths and Legends, family genealogy records, A rather generous section on Theosophy......she delves into examples of local myths influences by early magic experimentation, examples of naturally occurring magical phenomenon, opinion of magical theory and branch ethical concerns......." Etrina paused, realizing that Zaofan was literally rubbing his cheek up to her, and immediately turned red in the face.

"......Here, I'll loan you this one if you like.....learning a bit of the history of magic might give you a better look into how I do things....besides, I'll not associate with the ignorant." She pushed the book over into his arms. "I've bookmarked some interesting subjects....."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "History book....Hidden Mysteries of the Magi, By Helena Blavatsky." Etrina chuckled at the authors name. "She's prone to over exaggerated writing and tends to sub in her own thoughts far more often then any objective piece of literature should....but she doesn't lack in the details or the research. Its a collection of ancient Magi Myths and Legends, family genealogy records, A rather generous section on Theosophy......she delves into examples of local myths influences by early magic experimentation, examples of naturally occurring magical phenomenon, opinion of magical theory and branch ethical concerns......." Etrina paused, realizing that Zaofan was literally rubbing his cheek up to her, and immediately turned red in the face.

"......Here, I'll loan you this one if you like.....learning a bit of the history of magic might give you a better look into how I do things....besides, I'll not associate with the ignorant." She pushed the book over into his arms. "I've bookmarked some interesting subjects....."
    As Etrina verbally dissected the author while also expositing on the sheer range of subject matter she held so dear, a small shiver rolled down Zaofan's back. As far as he had gone on this journey, crossing manifestation of Fate and Time to the blood pacts of infernal denizens, he'd sort of blundered into them before. The memory of the Crimson Cloak of Ryuugen Shingen was a matter particularly close to his mind. Of magic and ethical concerns, there was no shortage of ground traveled here.

Still, this had been the first time in a while that the Mistress had invited him to be an insider to he matter. Oh, yes. Learn me. Learn me!

The tome thrust in his arm caused him to tip over further from the seat he was leaning over; to brace himself, the hand that hung over her mage's scholarly shoulders glided swiftly downward, and took hers about the wrist.

"...think I'd prefer to read over your shoulder, ehh-huh," he said, his voice pressed into a whispered guffaw. Clumsily, he guided her hand over the first bookmarked passage as he clumsily dangled, the head of the shuttle seat lodged close in his gut.

Praxat takes out a pair of specialized gloves and a strange rubbery tube from her jobox. She puts gloves on and puts the tube on her tongue. She then takes out the sterilize bag containing her engineering analysis tools and scientific engineering tools from her jobox.

Praxat opens up the sterilize bag and takes out her engineering analysis tools. She closes the bag back up and uses her engineering analysis tools to do a thorough analyzation of the GP Coldlight spaceship. " I'm doing a full analyzation of this ship. I need to know everything there is about this ship if I want to do maintenance on it," Praxat said.

" Oh, and I would like those Project Parting Glass schematics. The things that pique my interest are it and The Ghetti-Adam nanites. With my expertise in stuff involving mechanical engineering. That includes thermodynamics," Praxat said.

" I could come up with something to deal with these nanites. However, there's a high chance the Doctor has a countermeasure for that. Before this mission, I was hard at work in my lab discovering a new type of radiation, and I'm very close to making a breakthrough discovery," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out her notebook opens it up. In her notebook are strategies for chess, extremely detail sketches, detail illustrations of the fights that happen during the Incerino tournament. The sketches include a detailed sketch of the enemies the Doctor has sent after the team.

Along with notes about their abilities and weaknesses. There's even a detail sketch of a dreadnought heart in Praxat's notebook.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Oh, and I would like those Project Parting Glass schematics." Praxat said.
    "No," Parsley responded shortly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi shakes his head.

“Praxat, no. No one gets to see, touch, copy, or know anything about those plans. Never, not ever. I’ll go to the grave before those ever get known to anyone else.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The chopping only increased in power and velocity. As Anubis Bagan to move, Durive emitted a high pitched noise that resembled something of a, "Wheeeeeeeee!" Likely the closest he would ever get to speaking, as he attempted to steer Anubis in the direction he wanted to go...namely directly towards a solid wall.
    "Oh you little sunvabi- GYAWOOOCH!" Anubis bellowed when the little demon screeched like a banshee. But the confusion that followed swiftly after was even more bothersome.

Because like ... did it even have lungs ?!

In any event, when Durive started steering Anubis toward the wall, the Hound complied ... slipping through the wall seamlessly while Durive was, hopefully, left on the other side; and after passing through completely the hound turned to see if the little beast had been successfully dismounted.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan