Page 210 of 294 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Grinthorn addresses Gero.

“Normally, I’d execute you here and now. However, as a sign of good faith and willingness to work with others and the new rules, we are instead giving you over to the Galaxy Police to be questioned and sentenced. Find mercy with them, and be thankful someone put in a good word for you despite my own....wishes.”

Jinzi keeps staring straight ahead, not bothering to look at Gero, who herself seems more than surprised at this turn of events.

Grinthorn nods to Blizzar.

“The prisoner is now yours.” He says, gesturing to Gero.
    Blizzar nodded respectfully, though his brow remained furrowed. "Thank you, President Grinthorn."

Grinthorn pauses, golden eyes narrowing a bit as he stares past Sarada, as if looking at something.

“Just a...minor disturbance in Capital City. Protestors as I’ve been told.”

He gestures and the camera crews and others all turn off their equipment and leave. Only Grinthorn and the various M Fighters and allies remain.

“I believe our business is concluded and everything has worked out as planned, yes? We are all part of a larger family now.”

He looks at Meagan, at the Toadians, and everyone else.

“Some more allies to perhaps add at a later date.”
    "A protest? Odd..." Blizzar noted as he stood up, relieved that the proceedings had ended fairly quickly. He began to make his way towards the exit....but not before pulling one of the reporters aside and whispering something to her briefly which she quietly jotted down. Blizzar's eyes darted towards Grinthorn and he lingered there for a moment...if only to ensure that the President saw him.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Grinthorn pauses, golden eyes narrowing a bit as he stares past Sarada, as if looking at something.

“Just a...minor disturbance in Capital City. Protestors as I’ve been told.”

He gestures and the camera crews and others all turn off their equipment and leave. Only Grinthorn and the various M Fighters and allies remain.

“I believe our business is concluded and everything has worked out as planned, yes? We are all part of a larger family now.”

He looks at Meagan, at the Toadians, and everyone else.

“Some more allies to perhaps add at a later date.”
    "Protests? A pity, but inevitable." Sarada wondered what these protests were about. Perhaps a display of rejection of the agreement that had just taken place. She would have been lying if she said she wasn't curious and didn't want to know what the humans' heads were at in regards this agreement.

She would have to ask Jinzi about this later. He would know far better than she would.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Earl just shrugs shoulders and sighs." ( I swear sometimes it's like the Galaxy Police is run by a bunch of incompetent monkeys,) Earl thought.

Back on the Lookout, Nadila stares at Blizzar with an icy stare. (Oh great It's a GP officer, and he's a Frost Demon,) Nadila thought. " Look cop, I'm Nadila Bonnlyde, and I have important info on the Stratovarius Buccaneers' activities," Nadila said.

"Okay, here's the intel. Sonata and his crew have been going around kidnapping children. Most of his crew is composed of children," Nadila said.

" I was a part of his crew, but I quit after realizing he was out of his f@#king mind. He plans to lead the children that are old enough to fight aboard his ship to their deaths against the Black Sheep. Someone has to save those children, including Qaztoh," Nadila said.

As Nadila gives Blizzar intel on the Stratovarius Buccaneers, and how she came to late to stop Sonata from taking Qaztoh. A puff of smoke appears behind Blizzar. The smoke turns into a copy of Nadila that reaches for Blizzar's pockets. ( Knowing this bastard's a Frost Demon and a GP officer, he probably has a **** ton of money on him," ) Nadila thought.

( Money, he probably con from a bunch of people. Dirty rotten stinking Frost Demon. Yay I wouldn't put it past his kind to rip people off,) Nadila thought.

Praxat hears a ring from her cellphone. She takes it out of her pocket and looks at a message on it. Dear Praxy, The Liberation of the Kingdom has started.

Right, now I'm in the middle of fighting Replitas with the others. We have been giving weapons by your grandmother Araxat, and we're are being aided by the Galaxy Police. However, we could use more back up.

Our grandmother has arranged a portal to be open on Earth, so you and Qaztoh can come to Qacriea with allies, signed Craxat. Praxat plays a video on her phone.

That shows Toadians armed with very advanced weaponry going to war against the Replitas. ( Wait, where in the hell did such weaponry come from, and who the hell is The Amphintis Empire? Also, if my grandmother could have opened up a large portal from Earth to Qacriea?) Praxat thought.

(Why didn't she do it before? Something about this doesn't feel right,") Praxat thought.

Praxat closes her cell phone and puts it back in her pocket.
    Blizzar takes a sip of his tea as he telekinetically lifts Nadila off the ground in order to repeatedly slam her into her clone. He motions to Praxat as he does this, stating, "Ah, I notice you have a phone. Excellent. That means the solution to this assuredly horrid dilemna is within your grasp! Simply call the GP and inform them of everything you told me and I'm sure someone will get to you within the next hour and a half or so."

Blizzar took another sip of his tea, before adding, "By the by, once I decide to end this comedic display, I'm likely going to arrest your friend here. I assume you understand, criminal past and all that."

whoops we can both kind of post at the same time.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar takes a sip of his tea as he telekinetically lifts Nadila off the ground in order to repeatedly slam her into her clone. He motions to Praxat as he does this, stating, "Ah, I notice you have a phone. Excellent. That means the solution to this assuredly horrid dilemna is within your grasp! Simply call the GP and inform them of everything you told me and I'm sure someone will get to you within the next hour and a half or so."

Blizzar took another sip of his tea, before adding, "By the by, once I decide to end this comedic display, I'm likely going to arrest your friend here. I assume you understand, criminal past and all that."
    Nadila's clone just dissipates in a puff of smoke along with Nadila herself. Revealing that the Nadila that Blizzar lifting and telekinetically slam was also a clone. The real Nadila appears out from a puff of smoke and is smoking on a pipe. ( Well no use in trying to pull that stunt again,) Nadila thought.

Nadila then takes out her cell phone and informs the GP of everything she told Blizzar. " Alright before you arrest me. Let's make a deal Frost Demon. You like money right," Nadila said.

" Sonata just happens to be worth a lot of money. he has a 2 billion galactic bounty on his head. If you help me. I'll split the profit with you 50/50," Nadila said.

( Damn, I still can't believe he took out my smoke clones so easily. My old man is probably somewhere laughing at this right now,) Nadila thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-16-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Nadila's clone just dissipates in a puff of smoke along with Nadila herself. Revealing that the Nadila that Blizzar lifting and telekinetically slam was also a clone. The real Nadila appears out from a puff of smoke and is smoking on a pipe, ( Well no use in trying to pull that again,) Nadila thought.

Nadila then takes out her cell phone and informs the GP of everything she told Blizzar. " Alright before you arrest. Let's make a deal Frost Demon. You like money right," Nadila said.

" Sonata just happens to be worth a lot of money. he has a 2 billion galactic bounty on his head. If you help me. I'll split the profit with you 50/50," Nadila said.
    "Attempt at bribing an officer aside, I've made far more of a profit in the past month than a meager one billion," Blizzar noted, sighing dismally upon the realization that he had finished his tea. "And frankly, I'm not entirely certain why I am needed, personally. I am in charge of Galaxy Police operations on Earth after all. It would be irresponsible of me to take part in a mission of no relation or import to Earth in any manner."

"Attempt at bribing an officer aside, I've made far more of a profit in the past month than a meager one billion," Blizzar noted, sighing dismally upon the realization that he had finished his tea. "And frankly, I'm not entirely certain why I am needed, personally. I am in charge of Galaxy Police operations on Earth after all. It would be irresponsible of me to take part in a mission of no relation or import to Earth in any manner."
    " What if I told you that Sonata was planning on kidnapping children from this planet and that the total bounty of him and his crew is One Trillion galactic credits. " Nadila said.

" Dammit, give it a rest, you slut. Blizzar isn't interested. He has a job to do," Praxat said.

" If he's not going to help. Then I will find someone here that will! Someone who preferably loves money as I do," Nadila said.

(**** the only thing this bitch cares about is money. Even Blizzar's not that greedy. She's like a female Held,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-16-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    My Forum check it out

" What if I told you that Sonata was planning on kidnapping children from this planet and that the total bounty of him and his crew is One Trillion galactic credits. " Nadila said.

" Dammit, give it a rest, you slut. Blizzar isn't interested. He has a job to do," Praxat said.

" If he's not going to help. Then I will find someone here that will! Someone who preferably loves money as I do," Nadila said.

(**** the only thing this bitch cares about is money. Even Blizzar's not that greedy. She's like a female Held,) Praxat thought.
    Blizzar pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "....Are these bounties worth the same, dead or alive?" Blizzar asked, idly drawing up a contact list on his data pad.

Default Sonata Unbound Part 7 & Liberation of the Kingdom of Swampa Part 4

Blizzar pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "....Are these bounties worth the same, dead or alive?" Blizzar asked, idly drawing up a contact list on his data pad.

****, I wish they were worth more money dead because that would mean more money for me!" Nadila said.

Meanwhile, On Qacriea in her Lab, the Mask Toadian is looking at a holographic globe of the Earth. ( Everything is going as I plan. When I'm finished balancing out this planet. I will do the same to this Earth,) the Mask Toadian thought.

( I left my homeworld Amperior seventy-eight years ago to help balance this planet. Now everything I work so hard towards is about to come to pass. The Toadians should be thanking me, an Intoadian once this is over) The Mask Intoadian said.

Killrog is sitting on a throne as he awaits his death. Suddenly Killrog's right index finger falls off, and another finger grows its place. ( This body of mine is falling apart. Only hold together by my regeneration,) Killrog thought.

Killrog's right eye falls out of its socket, and Killrog puts it back in. ( it's torture living like this. I just want someone to kill me, and end my suffering,) Killrog said.

The bloody war between Toadians and Replitas rages on. As the bodies pile up. The battleground itself slowly gets cover the corpses of both Toadians , and Replitas.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-16-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    At last, someone with some sense among these fools. Studying the old man wheeled before him, it was quickly apparent that he was the leader amongst this group, given the reverence the others gave toward his words and actions.

A shame his manners had yet to rub off on the younger ones.

The old man's words of respect pleased Rex, soothing his wrath for the time, although it might have been a moot point as all emotions drained into confusion and curiosity upon seeing the bizarre carcasses brought before him. A long moment of silence fell upon him as the saurian crouched down, studying these warped creatures. Clearly, they had been originally raptors or perhaps based from them, but they had been dead long enough for whatever energy they might have possessed to be prominent enough to identify. Instead, he sensed only faint whispers of something familiar, yet alien.

"I had given these lands back to nature..." He began, holding up the neck of one of the beasts, "An offering to the earth as an apology for allowing the sins of the people here to flourish as long as they had."

Tightening his grasp, the warped raptor's cold neck shattered beneath his grip and he dropped it back onto the ground.

"I fear someone has long beaten you to the punch when it comes to graverobbing..."
    "The power here was never mine to take." The man responded, giving the reptile a moment of silence as examined the remains. "The history....the lessons to be taken from the fall of this place. Those are worth more then power. But this....this is something deeper rooted."

The man seemed to ponder a moment, then looked up to Rex. "It would seem you've no love for them, no more then I....perhaps we can find mutual footing on that premise."

Engrevain wheeled himself forward, until he was within arms reach of Rex. "I have a proposal for your consideration....My guide has scouted the lands ahead, and knows from where the beasts are flowing from. They are a danger to us, and a blight upon your land....but we alone do not have the power to fight more then a few at a time. We are weak, but you are strong. We can show you the way, and...in return....we only ask for safe passage in your lands until our business is concluded....and I swear to take nothing that does not belong to me. Only knowledge." He man, in a rather brave act, offers his hand.

A month into the Timeskip

Meanwhile In her secret chambers on Qacriea in Lisia. The Masked Toadian is looking monitor. ( My project is going progression quicker than I expect, it's finally finished) The Masked Toadian thought.

(Was going to start the war in one year, but I start it sooner. Due to how smoothly my project is going) the Masked Toadian thought.

The Masked Toadian then types on her monitor allowed weapons to be sent to Qacriea. On the monitor are schematics of what looks like a bomb.

The masked Toadian then takes out a device and uses it to contact GP Headquarters." Is this the Galaxy Police? I'm a Toadian requested your aid to liberate my kingdom on Qacriea from a tyrant ruler name Killrog," the Masked Toadian said.

( Soon, all life on this planet will be in balance. Just like it is on my home planet. Balance just like things should be,) The Masked Toadian thought.

The Masked Toadian press a button, and suddenly bunch of miniature portals open up. Out of them appear a bunch of high tech weapons from rifles to bombs.

However, this weaponry isn't from the Galaxy Police. As the weapons are marked property of The Amphintis Empire. ( This should be enough, ) the Masked Toadian thought.

Back on Earth in her room Qaztoh has found the right formula for her serum. ( Yes, that's it with this formula. I will be able. To decrease the birthrates of my race,) Qaztoh thought.

Qaztoh looks at a virtual simulation that shows the effects of the serum on a female Toadian. It shows the female Toadian laying only 1 to 4 eggs. Qaztoh then begins making the serum.

After fishing the serum, Qaztoh consumes a vial of it. To see if it works in the real world, and it works as expected. The serum drastically changes her reproductive system on a cellular level.
    Time rewind.

OT: This is for Cleric.
    My Forum check it out

****, I wish they were worth more money dead because that would mean more money for me!" Nadila said.
    "Well, unfortunately for you, you're going to be getting lessoney," Blizzar informed her, finding Held's name on his contact list. "I'll aid you, but not without assitance. There's only so much one can endure, after all..."

Retired Overlord

The cold did not bother her to the degree it had on Erosa. Her internal temperature was regulated through bioelectronic sensors throughout her body which automatically adjusted the energy produced within and relocated to each area requiring warmth. As a human, the amount of energy, control, and focus needed would have been at a great cost to what fighting ability she might have had left upon reaching their destination, but such were the perks of being a machine mutant nowadays.

Thankfully, for the sake of Erosa and Zaofan, they seemed to have reached their objective... or at least a stopping point as there were no visible signs of the beast so far. Landing gently atop the powder snow, Shōchū scanned the ruins for any indications of life or threat.
    Ochazuke pressed his hand against the snows. Any return to this forsaken continent will always come far too soon. So would be the reemergence of that damned saurian and the hoary veil he left in his wake. "So long as the vessel still can draw a breath, so there remains a chance." Yet even as he spoke the words, his eyes only hardened, and his frown deepened.

In an instant, he threw his ki to augment his sense; Kyokushin Keiihatsu, the expansion of his meditational sense-awareness, traced the energies gathered about the blasted tundra. The subtle skill, resonating with the spirit that stirred in the Earth around them, reached deep into the environs, and with Muhen Seikai Keihatsu Ochazuke increased the breadth of his surveillance.
    Beyond the tiny collection of ruins, the only landmark of note that Shōchū could make out from a brief scan of the environment was a large peak off in the distance. Before it, was nothing but wasteland, sickened dead trees speckled here and there with the occasional ruin of something poking from the snow.

The darkness made it difficult to see anything else....save perhaps the flickering of some far off lights. A reflection of star light off the snow perhaps....or something more.

Ochazuke however, was digging deeper then the facade offered by the frozen land.

Underneath, Ochazukes senses briefly made contact with latent energies flowing beneath the ground.....and his skin crawled. It was everywhere, stretching on for miles.....like a network of veins under a pale white skin. Spiritual energy, corrupted by negative emotions and forces still alien to him. The souls of untold multitudes that had perished here in an age long past.

All flowing towards the mountain in the distance.....from which he can also detect the a faint but familiar reptilian taint.

As his senses reach further and deeper.....he feels something below take notice.

After some time of popping frozen pudding under his tongue, Zaofan groggily stood to his feet, stretching with a great yawn to pull himself out of his fading cognizance.

"I...ah...never really got to thank you. For saving my life, I mean" he stumbled as he looked over to Shochu, a loose, dopey smile spreading under his glassy eyes. "So, thank you. I'll whip you up something nice..."

Zaofan's eyes drift as he spoke, looking past the ruin archway at the stalking figure.

"Once... once we get..." Yet it seemed as soon as that shape appeared, it brightened. Then faded, and slowly moved outside of the ruin. Zaofan's jaw slowly dropped, his voice falling to a whisper.

"...ghost?"
    As if responding to his voice, the vague shape of a human head peers around the corner of the door. Zaofan can make out human features, but only barely from his distance. He can't be sure....but it seems like its looking straight at him.

Default Sonata Unbound Part 8

"Well, unfortunately for you, you're going to be getting lessoney," Blizzar informed her, finding Held's name on his contact list. "I'll aid you, but not without assitance. There's only so much one can endure, after all..."
    "I'm going too," Praxat said.

Meanwhile, a musclebound grey alien arrives on the planet Vumpu. " What the hell happen here? Who did this," The grey alien said.

Suddenly a Metalman awakes and looks at the grey alien." Marsrito, It was a member of the Stratovarius Buccaneers, and he took the children," The Metalman said.

" So those bastard pirates have my son! This will not stand! I will find them, and they will face my wrath!" Marsrito said.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

An infection was spreading among the innocents of Capital City, one whom had only just begun to show their symptoms.

It started with one, who spread it to make two, who spread it to make four.

Individuals screamed against nonexistence injustices, banded together with others who shared the infection and marched into the streets like plagued rats. Dancing to some invisible tune played by a pied piper. They marched, they roared in defiance, barking their woes against the weak and senile leader....against the aliens who brought ruin to their world.

Already a small mob of protesters was slowly making their way towards the summit building. Some were armed with weapons, others who had been walking animals at the time now marched with the mob in determined fury...barely holding their now wild animal in check.

At its head, completely contrasting the mob behind him, was a man with a smile and a dapper suit.....tipping his hat with his cane in greeting as he passed, drawing confused looks that stayed until onlooker was consumed by the mob.

"Fine day....Fine day for a change. Fine day for an end." The man greeted with a smile. "ItS a FiNe dAy InDeEd."