Page 205 of 294 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada nodded. Had Parsley not been pregnant, she would have had her come instead of Maiz. As it stood, Maiz was the best choice. She had no doubt that Alakazah was going to try something with that many dignitaries -- especially extraterrestrial ones. If he did, Sarada herself was in a very good position to stop him before it got any worse. Killing him was a no-go, as much as she hated that. Earth, to her knowledge, was still fooled by his lies and deceit.

"As long as you know the risks. If he tries anything, I'll handle it. Since he can't hurt anyone, a Super Saiyan with help should be enough to defeat him again." Especially since she now knew that Vocado was able to defeat him so many ages ago. He had help, but so would she.
    "I do hope that this does not turn out to be another conflict. But if it does, you can take lead, however I will have your back as well as my eye on the others." Meagan then smiled, again, "It has not been so long, yet it feels like ages. We really should find a quiet time to catch up, perhaps over lunch some day soon."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Lantro frowned in revulsion as Sarada kicked the Nega-Dunk back at him. "Ugh. Foul," he muttered to himself as the Nega-Dunk hurled towards him. Quickly he dodged to the side and slid his hand against it, using his Steal technique, making the ball of energy his again.

He then began...to dribble. Not quite caring about the collateral damage, dribbling a ki covered asteroid would cause upon the planet below, Lantro finally retorted. "Answer me this then...the fact that it came to this...is it really their fault? It's easy to blame them for their mad grief over the injustice they suffered at your people's hands...but what have you really done to make up for your atrocities?"

"Playing nice with the galaxy at large..." Lantro sneered, speeding to one side of Sarada, still dribbling the 'ball' the entire time, of course. Lantro would gladly die before somebody would catch him traveling. "Pretending like you've truly given up your old ways..." he continued, speeding to the other side, and raising a hand in the air....another meteor descended down, an orb of ki enveloping it as it landed in his palm. He began to dribble that one in tandem with the other.

"What about those at had suffered at your people's hands? they should be reached out to you? You should've sought out them!" Lantro accused. "But no...you were to focused on leaving your mark on the galaxy that you forgot all all those you've stepped on to get there!"

Lantro then quickly tossed the Nega-Dunk over Sarada's head he then launched his, "Mega-Dunk!" directly at the Saiyan Queen before raising his other hand and calling out, "Rebound!" A giant rectangle of energy appeared behind Sarada, right in the the trajectory of the Nega-Dunk. The asteroid hit the backboard and promptly bounced back in the opposite direction, towards Sarada to complete the two pronged attack.
    Sarada didn't move, even as Lantro started bouncing his ki ball on the ground. She had no idea what the hell is was doing, but he had long since gotten on her nerves with these stupid puns.

"We've paid reparations to the Galaxy Police, who have been distributing them to our past victims," Sarada answered. "We've paid out billions of credits to make up for what we've done. On countless occasions, we've reached agreements to return stolen planets back to the survivors of our conquests, no questions asked." They had taken hundreds of worlds over the four hundred years they terrorized the universe. In the relatively few years since turning away from their wicked ways, they had given back about sixty of those. Unfortunately, the other planets had no survivors to take them back. At least as far as she knew.

"We've given sixty planets back so far, and paid billions of credits. We've given formal apologies. We've done all we could to make up for our sins. So, yes, I do blame Appel and the Tuffles for it escalating to this point. I'm sorry about her family. Thanks to her, I know what it feels like to lose someone I love dearly. But, losing your family doesn't excuse genocide. If it did, then the Galaxy Police wouldn't be needed and the Tuffles would be dead right now."

The two energy blasts collided with Sarada in the middle, resulting in a city-shaking explosion. Yet, there was no cry of pain and Sarada's power level didn't drop an ounce. In fact, it skyrocketed. When the smoke cleared, Lantro would see Sarada protected by a slightly transparent green barrier. It fell, revealing that she had transformed into the mighty Super Saiyan. "I've had enough." She exploded into motion, homing in on Lantro's position like a heat-seeking missile. Yet, when she got into punching range, she didn't punch his head off.

Instead, she pointed her prosthetic hand at him and fired a cloud of pressurized gas directly into his nose, where he would have no choice but to breathe it in. It was, of course, the anti-Saiyan toxin Hilda created. She had been holding on to it ever since Jagam, for nearly two years.

--------

Parsley watched curiously as Teen continued his mantra. With every breath, his voice increased in volume a touch. With every moment that passed, the air became more sickly. Wisps of what looked like pitch black smoke started to flow into him, as if he was drawing it into himself as he was chanting. It didn't escape her notice that he was gradually becoming stronger.

"Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate."

His speech was growing more frantic, more erratic. His voice cracked, his eyes grew wide, giving him a manic look about him.

"No, Teen!"

Parsley froze.

That voice. That horrible voice.

She turned and beheld Appel running toward them. Her eyes quivered with fear. The memories of the demonic scientist looming over her weak, prone form flashed through her mind like a slideshow. Her hand trembled slightly as her attention completely left Teen and focused entirely on Appel.

Appel slid to a stop and narrowed her eyes. Her face turned pale, as if she had seen a ghost. She pointed a badly shaking finger at her. "...n-no... you're dead. I watched you die!"

"I was. I got better." She took a warning step toward Appel. She would have taken another, but the ground started to tremble. It was then that she tasted -- literally tasted -- the miasma-like essence that Teen was emitting. His chanting had turned into outright screaming. Beams of black light shot off of him and burrowed through buildings, the street, even the planet itself. Parsley leaped back. "What the hell is going on?!"

The sky turned an ominous black. It had been midday, with the sun shining brightly. It had just been blotted out.

"It... it's an empathic ability," Appel explained. Her body had given way to terrified trembles, making her drop to her knees. "He's drawing in all the latent hatred available. From the billions of Tuffles slaughtered by you people, Lantro, the remaining Tuffles, even your own and your sister's."

She was telling the truth. Observational Focus revealed dark wisps of smoke flowing into Teen from everywhere. It was horrifying the amount of power, all the ambient hatred he was absorbing. That much could do so much damage.

She appeared in front of Appel and grabbed her by the throat. "What is about to happen? What?!"

Appel squirmed within Parsley's grip, but couldn't possibly escape. "He... He'll destroy the planet!"

An unacceptable outcome, yet there wasn't much she could do to stop him or it from happening. All she could do was stop Appel from escaping. She reared her leg back and snapped both of Appel's legs with a single kick each. "You created this monster, you can die with him." She hurled the screaming woman at Teen. "Be happy. You get to rejoin your family and race," she spat bitterly.

"HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!"

The entire planet shook and trembled violently. What few buildings were still standing came tumbling down, crashing into the ground in clouds of dust and debris. Streaks of energy shot from Teen and arced from one side of the planet to the other, so large that they were visible from space. The planet wasn't going to be around for much longer. She took off for Sarada. If nothing else, she had to save her sister and herself from certain death.

Appel laid limply at Teen's feet, face up. Her vision was blackened at the edges, but she could still see and feel her creation's immense power. "Teen," she sobbed weakly. "Please stop."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    So Vocado had been invaded. Tch, she wished she'd gotten in on the action herself, but at the same time, Sarada had proven to be more than enough. It was good that the Saiyan race had such a powerful and capable monarch, but at the same time, the young queen could not be everywhere and do everything herself. What was needed was for her to 'perfect' Hitozaru so that the Super-elites could pick up some of the slack--after all, having everything riding on one or two individuals, no matter how exceptional, was foolish, at best. Thankfully, she had actually made some progress with that issue. But that was neither here nor there.

"Normally, I'd call BS on that, but I know you're not one to make things up," she said, her tail flicking to and fro. "Still, a frost demon that powerful... hard to believe. Shame he's almost certainly an evil piece of ****; someone that strong would be a hell of a training partner."

Setting aside the mysterious super-frost demon, she moved on to her family. "They're fine. I'm whipping Bekon back into shape little by little, and he's spending the rest of his free time working on getting back into the swing of things with his restaurant. Totoma... is in space. Got word of Karine's father, and after about a week, they went to rescue him. I'd have loved to have gone with them, but..."

She trailed off for a moment. "...tch, there's no telling how long that whole thing will take, and if I'd gone and the whole thing dragged on too long, both my son and his mate would have lost their **** at me. And.." She paused to chuckle. "...if it takes as long as I think it will, it'll be a nice surprise for my boy when he comes home and finds out he's become a big brother."
    She didn't know who Karine was, but familial reunions were always heart-warming. Wait, yes she did; Sarada gushed about her the same way she did this Nevanlinna and Ishtar's alternate.

She sighed mentally.

"I hope they find him. To my understanding, he's been missing for some time, correct?"

When Tasure alluded to the fact that she pregnant again, Maiz smiled warmly. "Congratulations again. Given how Totoma has taken to Pinach and Rutaba, I know he'll be ecstatic at having his own little siblings. It seems that baby fever was a thing with Saiyan women these days. Parsley is also pregnant." Maiz wasn't officially going to be a grandmother again soon, but she was in every way except blood. That was more than enough reason for her to be excited. "How far along are you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I do hope that this does not turn out to be another conflict. But if it does, you can take lead, however I will have your back as well as my eye on the others." Meagan then smiled, again, "It has not been so long, yet it feels like ages. We really should find a quiet time to catch up, perhaps over lunch some day soon."
    Sarada grinned. "I'm always down to eat some food. Name a place and time and I'll slot you when if I can. We're both so busy, after all."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada didn't move, even as Lantro started bouncing his ki ball on the ground. She had no idea what the hell is was doing, but he had long since gotten on her nerves with these stupid puns.

"We've paid reparations to the Galaxy Police, who have been distributing them to our past victims," Sarada answered. "We've paid out billions of credits to make up for what we've done. On countless occasions, we've reached agreements to return stolen planets back to the survivors of our conquests, no questions asked." They had taken hundreds of worlds over the four hundred years they terrorized the universe. In the relatively few years since turning away from their wicked ways, they had given back about sixty of those. Unfortunately, the other planets had no survivors to take them back. At least as far as she knew.

"We've given sixty planets back so far, and paid billions of credits. We've given formal apologies. We've done all we could to make up for our sins. So, yes, I do blame Appel and the Tuffles for it escalating to this point. I'm sorry about her family. Thanks to her, I know what it feels like to lose someone I love dearly. But, losing your family doesn't excuse genocide. If it did, then the Galaxy Police wouldn't be needed and the Tuffles would be dead right now."

The two energy blasts collided with Sarada in the middle, resulting in a city-shaking explosion. Yet, there was no cry of pain and Sarada's power level didn't drop an ounce. In fact, it skyrocketed. When the smoke cleared, Lantro would see Sarada protected by a slightly transparent green barrier. It fell, revealing that she had transformed into the mighty Super Saiyan. "I've had enough." She exploded into motion, homing in on Lantro's position like a heat-seeking missile. Yet, when she got into punching range, she didn't punch his head off.

Instead, she pointed her prosthetic hand at him and fired a cloud of pressurized gas directly into his nose, where he would have no choice but to breathe it in. It was, of course, the anti-Saiyan toxin Hilda created. She had been holding on to it ever since Jagam, for nearly two years.
    "The...golden light?" Lantro asked in surprise as an odd gas shot through his nostrils. He immediate felt his power began to wane as it did, his hair and aura briefly flashed gold as well before quickly fading. "So you....have it too..."
    he coughed. "Tech....nical foul," he wheezed. "I didn't...think Saiyans were supposed to be cowards..."

He turned, weakly to see the outcome of the fight with his current allies.

"HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!"

The entire planet shook and trembled violently. What few buildings were still standing came tumbling down, crashing into the ground in clouds of dust and debris. Streaks of energy shot from Teen and arced from one side of the planet to the other, so large that they were visible from space. The planet wasn't going to be around for much longer. She took off for Sarada. If nothing else, she had to save her sister and herself from certain death.

Appel laid limply at Teen's feet, face up. Her vision was blackened at the edges, but she could still see and feel her creation's immense power. "Teen," she sobbed weakly. "Please stop."
    "Sorry to cut this short but...I'd rather not die like this...I know you wouldn't," He smiled, his eyelids beginning to droop behind his sunglasses. "Let's call this a time out..." he said turning around and attempting to use all that remained of his energy to flee the doomed planet.

"The...golden light?" Lantro asked in surprise as an odd gas shot through his nostrils. He immediate felt his power began to wane as it did, his hair and aura briefly flashed gold as well before quickly fading. "So you....have it too..."
    he coughed. "Tech....nical foul," he wheezed. "I didn't...think Saiyans were supposed to be cowards..."

He turned, weakly to see the outcome of the fight with his current allies.

"Sorry to cut this short but...I'd rather not die like this...I know you wouldn't," He smiled, his eyelids beginning to droop behind his sunglasses. "Let's call this a time out..." he said turning around and attempting to use all that remained of his energy to flee the doomed planet.
    Sarada scoffed and grabbed him the back of his collar. "I only did it because you're stupid puns are annoying. No one knows what the hell you're talking about, you stupid assho--" She stopped the very moment she felt the sickening, twisted energy emanating from elsewhere on the planet. It felt like the power she felt from Teen, but nastier and darker. "What the hell?!" She noticed the planet quaking. The sky was pitch black. She was getting an ominous feeling that something very bad was about to happen. "What's going on?"

Parsley landed abruptly and grabbed hold of Sarada. "We don't have time." She placed two fingers on her forehead.

Perfect Intuition: Instant Transmission

In a flash, she, Sarada, and Lantro vanished off of Turrip. All that were left were Appel and the Tuffles, and Teen.

Teen's power had reached a fever pitched. The hatred from years ago had been fully absorbed. Unfortunately, he prime objectives had already escaped, and there was no way for him to know it. Even if he did, there was no way for him to safely absorb or discharge the energy he had amassed.

Such was the way of the universe. Appel created a sword to destroy the Saiyans while playing their own game. They had lost, and had blown their last chance at revenge.

Tears fell down the sides of Appel's face. Boloma, my love. Ara, Ganlon, Potesa. I tried to avenge you. I tried to avenge you all. I'm sorry. She closed her eyes and smiled. At long last, her suffering was over.

Teen unleashed a primal roar and unleashed his power. In an instant, everything went to black.

When the dust settled, the planet once known as Bananan and then Turrip was gone, reduced to space dust. The Tuffles had been annihilated in the blast. After years of teetering on the brink of extinction, they were finally done in by their own creation, their own thirst for vengeance.

Amidst the rubble, a lone figure floated in the blackness of space, curled in a ball.

-----

Meanwhile, on Vocado, three people suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Sarada dropped Lantro to the ground. "Call the Galaxy Police. We'll turn him in instead of kill him."

Parsley raised an eyebrow, but didn't argue.

When she left, Sarada picked him up again and took him to the nearest hospital to rest until he could be handed over to GP custody. She figured showing mercy and kindness was the best way to prove to Lantro that they had changed. If nothing else, he could stew over the fact that he was wrong about them while in prison.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Disciples of the Dragon IV: The Feathers of the Phoenix

Sasheem couldn't help but snort a little at Zaofan's complaints against him. They would be ineffectual in this instance, of course. "Guess it's taking you longer to realize than Sasheem thought that Sasheem is in fact, vital to the team and the old net's continued survival..." he noted.
    Pulling back the chair with a screech, in an instant Zaofan stood before Sasheem; between him and where Samson sat at the head of the table. His eyes widened to the whites, his lips bunched together, and his reddened face taken with such a tension the veins raised and trembled under his jawline.

But through the echo of Balon's silence, Zaofan could only follow suit.

After all, if anybody knew the torturous length of tragedy, unable to see a way out at first until he had come through, it was the Dragon Master. Under Simon Battersea's ransom, this man had suffered enough. So it struck him with a great deal of consternation that in the face of Sasheem's taunting, he said...nothing?

Outwardly, despite the difference in power they may have seemed like student and master, but the thought of this gluttonous fiend left alone with Master Balon for any length of time only revitalized the fire in his belly.

If he does to him what he did to his Snake Master, then everything he's fought for will be lost. I won't let you take that from him. Not now, not after all we've been through.

In a flash, two fine, white glimmering points raised to Zaofan's side as he raised a hand. As they stilled, the two capsules he brought with him rest between his fingers were revealed. With a burst of compression and a tight snap, the table spread disappeared, in an instant, dishes and all.

"Lunch is over."

"Far from the-?!" Sasheem grimaced, his smug display fading replaced by his usual indignant demeanor. "You would maybe have a point, if Sasheem wasn't always dragged back into your stoopid lives to save the day!" Sasheem shrugged. "The Mightiest Majin could remind you of his great list of accomplishments, but he thinks you've long since established your memory lasts about as long as the animal your school was named after!" Sasheem retorted, having virtually no idea of the longevity of Crane memories.
    "Dragged back, time and time again, for what purpose? " Ochazuke turned the hot cup in his fingers, pausing to slowly sip.

"We both know, Mighty Majin, that the hollowest vessel echoes loudest. The question is a matter of drive."

Soon, his cup emptied.

"Perhaps if you might remember why you came here, you may even increase your skill...at saving lives."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    He nods, then finishes his tea and leads them outside. From there he rises up and flies towards their destination.

It doesnÂ’t take too long at the speeds they can fly, and they quickly land upon the beach of a small island. The island is about twenty miles squared, and sitting towards the middle is a large rocky outcropping and cliff face.
    Soaring over the sky, Zaofan all too eagerly took watch over Samson, covering his adjacent flank with Bojack held at the ready. Twice was far too many times for him to have Sasheem tail them on this journey already, but if he slipped up, there'd be no telling what hell there would be to pay. His head cocked forward, flit around the horizon, surveying the tiny place from shore to sea, then back to Sasheem; then back to the monolith at the island's centre, then back to Sasheem. Every few steps he'd turn about-face and back again.

Forging forward, Ochazuke took point as he surveyed the island. Strange place for a Phoenix, and yet how appropriate. Marooned in this place, death stilled a rebirth, and a turn of fortune would not reach those who wished for it.

Studying the environs with his meditational field, as his footsteps sank into the earth of the island, he reached into the land itself with Muhen Seikai Keihatsu, and traced the memory of the Earth to reveal the secrets held within.

Default The Mountains of Madness

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Winter theme - Arctic Breath

High above the white, desolate tundra of the far north, a small figure flies swiftly with her human cargo. Gusts whipped and howled around them, cold enough to kill a lesser man in minutes, only warded by the heat generated from Erosas flight. Still...the chill was becoming harder and harder to bear, the wind a perpetual foe growing in strength the farther she proceeded. She was not sure how long she had been flying, honed onto the pin prick of information she had been told as to Rexs location and relying on her sense to lead her the rest of the way.....yet it was growing dark, and as much as she wished to proceed further, her unconscious companion had yet to wake, and would likely not wake at all if she continuted to fly him at such a high altitude in such extreme cold.

Descending closing to the ground, Erosa crests the next hill to find a safe place to land.....with luck seemingly in her favor. Below lay a collection of old ruins, mostly collapsed or exposed, but enough to provide protection from the elements for a time.

Landing in a explosion of powdered snow, Erosa placed Zaofan against the cold stone while she quickly flew nearby to snap several pieces of wood from the only trees in the immediate area. Frozen branches snapped with sickening sound...like cracking bones, thought Erosa was in too much of a hurry to care.

Within minutes she had a fire roaring, sparked with a little energy from her phoenix drive....and just in time for the gloom of day to give way.

Sitting next to Zaofan, Erosa made sure the cookman was comfortably close to the fire...then pulled out a cup of chocolate puddling to bide the time as she watched over him.
    By the light of the fire, the chef's pallor slowly restored to his usual complexion, and yet despite the frost and chill, a trickle of sweat began to roll down his forehead. Mmrgh...so heavy... Silently, he curled over to one side into the fetal position, shivering as his stomach loudly churned the salty, greaseberg bolus that stubbornly refused to move. Bacon and grease...grease and bacon...oooh... Cold, heady sweats left him frozen under a weighty curtain of sleep, and though he struggled to lift his eyelids, it was as if they had been forcibly shut, even as he heard the frostborne wind shear through brittle branches around him.

Warmth slowly thawed the stiff droplets raised on his skin. All too soon he'd realized that in the throes of sleep his shirt had soaked through with blood-warm sweat. It clung to the bricks behind him, and when the wind brushed against it the vapour carried the cold straight through to his bones.

By reflex, he'd suddenly remembered his training, and the Dragon's Endurance lift him from a dead-weight stupor into a loagy fatigue.

"Erosa?" he yawned as he slowly leaned forward over his knees. The fiery qualities of the Dragon School served him well enough the last time he was up here, but the shrieking gales had a way of hitting him straight in his Islander blood. "Where are we?"

"Cheh."

"Eh?"

Towering stock still behind the Id as they waited for him to awake, Ochazuke stood watch. Even as the snowflakes whipped furiously about them, somehow his martial brother remained untouched by them, and they would never reach the fire Erosa had built.

"Get up," he said, "it's time to hunt."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A few weeks into the Time Skip.........

Jinzi, dressed well, walks out of Capsule Corp to greet those going to the Summit.
    Ishtar simply blinked into existence two steps from Jinzi, dressed simply but for the occasion.

Though from the look in her eye, and the way her lip seemed to curl at the meeting hall before her; it was clear she had no desire to be here ... were it not for the desire to protect those she had grown fond of. Politics after all, were not her forte. The finesse and deceit one needed to play the games required -- and play them well -- were both impossible, and otherwise too tiresome. Though that did not mean she would not be paying attention.

Alakazah, the Original Wyrm, was in attendance after all. With all those gathered here, it would not be surprising if he had not planned for ... something. Especially now that he had been stripped of his ability to eavesdrop upon the world, and minds of all those who would be attending.

Movement in the Oni's periphery caused Ishtar to turn; and she realized that Sarada and Maiz had arrived ... dressed for the occasion as only a Saiyan Monarch and Guardian could. Though in seeing Maiz, she remembered that there was a matter she had wished to discuss.

Maiz stayed where she had been standing, but still nodded at Meagan.
    "Maiz," Ishtar said as she approached. "It is good to see you away from the Temple."

Offering the Guardian a nod. "I ... would like to apologize for failing to follow up on your request to speak. I have been rather busy correcting a mistake some years overdue; though now is as good a time as ever I would suppose." Coughing to clear her throat then, the Oni flashed a smile. "So what is it you would like to discuss ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Althena introduces herself to Maiz. " Hi, I'm Althena. I'm going to the Summit to observe and to support my good friend Meagan," Althena said.

Qaztoh crosses her arms. ( I'm just going to this Summit to observe Earth, Saiyan, and possibly Chroma politics. If I'm going to be a good Queen then I need to study the politics of other races,) Qaztoh thought.

Althena then walks over to Meagan and stands beside her.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-14-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Default Liberation of the Kingdom of Swampa Part 1

A month into the Timeskip

Meanwhile In her secret chambers on Qacriea in Lisia. The Masked Toadian is looking monitor. ( My project is going progression quicker than I expect, it's finally finished) The Masked Toadian thought.

(Was going to start the war in one year, but I start it sooner. Due to how smoothly my project is going) the Masked Toadian thought.

The Masked Toadian then types on her monitor allowed weapons to be sent to Qacriea. On the monitor are schematics of what looks like a bomb.

The masked Toadian then takes out a device and uses it to contact GP Headquarters." Is this the Galaxy Police? I'm a Toadian requested your aid to liberate my kingdom on Qacriea from a tyrant ruler name Killrog," the Masked Toadian said.

( Soon, all life on this planet will be in balance. Just like it is on my home planet. Balance just like things should be,) The Masked Toadian thought.

The Masked Toadian press a button, and suddenly bunch of miniature portals open up. Out of them appear a bunch of high tech weapons from rifles to bombs.

However, this weaponry isn't from the Galaxy Police. As the weapons are marked property of The Amphintis Empire. ( This should be enough, ) the Masked Toadian thought.

Back on Earth in her room Qaztoh has found the right formula for her serum. ( Yes, that's it with this formula. I will be able. To decrease the birthrates of my race,) Qaztoh thought.

Qaztoh looks at a virtual simulation that shows the effects of the serum on a female Toadian. It shows the female Toadian laying only 1 to 4 eggs. Qaztoh then begins making the serum.

After fishing the serum, Qaztoh consumes a vial of it. To see if it works in the real world, and it works as expected. The serum drastically changes her reproductive system on a cellular level.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-15-2019 at 06:02 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sarada scoffed and grabbed him the back of his collar. "I only did it because you're stupid puns are annoying. No one knows what the hell you're talking about, you stupid assho--" She stopped the very moment she felt the sickening, twisted energy emanating from elsewhere on the planet. It felt like the power she felt from Teen, but nastier and darker. "What the hell?!" She noticed the planet quaking. The sky was pitch black. She was getting an ominous feeling that something very bad was about to happen. "What's going on?"

Parsley landed abruptly and grabbed hold of Sarada. "We don't have time." She placed two fingers on her forehead.

Perfect Intuition: Instant Transmission

In a flash, she, Sarada, and Lantro vanished off of Turrip. All that were left were Appel and the Tuffles, and Teen.

Teen's power had reached a fever pitched. The hatred from years ago had been fully absorbed. Unfortunately, he prime objectives had already escaped, and there was no way for him to know it. Even if he did, there was no way for him to safely absorb or discharge the energy he had amassed.

Such was the way of the universe. Appel created a sword to destroy the Saiyans while playing their own game. They had lost, and had blown their last chance at revenge.

Tears fell down the sides of Appel's face. Boloma, my love. Ara, Ganlon, Potesa. I tried to avenge you. I tried to avenge you all. I'm sorry. She closed her eyes and smiled. At long last, her suffering was over.

Teen unleashed a primal roar and unleashed his power. In an instant, everything went to black.

When the dust settled, the planet once known as Bananan and then Turrip was gone, reduced to space dust. The Tuffles had been annihilated in the blast. After years of teetering on the brink of extinction, they were finally done in by their own creation, their own thirst for vengeance.

Amidst the rubble, a lone figure floated in the blackness of space, curled in a ball.

-----

Meanwhile, on Vocado, three people suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Sarada dropped Lantro to the ground. "Call the Galaxy Police. We'll turn him in instead of kill him."

Parsley raised an eyebrow, but didn't argue.

When she left, Sarada picked him up again and took him to the nearest hospital to rest until he could be handed over to GP custody. She figured showing mercy and kindness was the best way to prove to Lantro that they had changed. If nothing else, he could stew over the fact that he was wrong about them while in prison.
    It was Miras Thane that arrived and took him into custody, the tall women nodding to her.

“I’m sorry we could t help more. I’m sorry for your loss. I promise he won’t escape from us. Pantaloon has given us schematics for improved ki binders, and with a few tweaks of our own, even a Super Saiyan can’t escape them. Lantro will have three sets on him just in case.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Pulling back the chair with a screech, in an instant Zaofan stood before Sasheem; between him and where Samson sat at the head of the table. His eyes widened to the whites, his lips bunched together, and his reddened face taken with such a tension the veins raised and trembled under his jawline.

But through the echo of Balon's silence, Zaofan could only follow suit.

After all, if anybody knew the torturous length of tragedy, unable to see a way out at first until he had come through, it was the Dragon Master. Under Simon Battersea's ransom, this man had suffered enough. So it struck him with a great deal of consternation that in the face of Sasheem's taunting, he said...nothing?

Outwardly, despite the difference in power they may have seemed like student and master, but the thought of this gluttonous fiend left alone with Master Balon for any length of time only revitalized the fire in his belly.

If he does to him what he did to his Snake Master, then everything he's fought for will be lost. I won't let you take that from him. Not now, not after all we've been through.

In a flash, two fine, white glimmering points raised to Zaofan's side as he raised a hand. As they stilled, the two capsules he brought with him rest between his fingers were revealed. With a burst of compression and a tight snap, the table spread disappeared, in an instant, dishes and all.

"Lunch is over."

"Dragged back, time and time again, for what purpose? " Ochazuke turned the hot cup in his fingers, pausing to slowly sip.

"We both know, Mighty Majin, that the hollowest vessel echoes loudest. The question is a matter of drive."

Soon, his cup emptied.

"Perhaps if you might remember why you came here, you may even increase your skill...at saving lives."

Soaring over the sky, Zaofan all too eagerly took watch over Samson, covering his adjacent flank with Bojack held at the ready. Twice was far too many times for him to have Sasheem tail them on this journey already, but if he slipped up, there'd be no telling what hell there would be to pay. His head cocked forward, flit around the horizon, surveying the tiny place from shore to sea, then back to Sasheem; then back to the monolith at the island's centre, then back to Sasheem. Every few steps he'd turn about-face and back again.

Forging forward, Ochazuke took point as he surveyed the island. Strange place for a Phoenix, and yet how appropriate. Marooned in this place, death stilled a rebirth, and a turn of fortune would not reach those who wished for it.

Studying the environs with his meditational field, as his footsteps sank into the earth of the island, he reached into the land itself with Muhen Seikai Keihatsu, and traced the memory of the Earth to reveal the secrets held within.
    In the middle of the island sits a single structure, a small temple.

Within, a sputtering life sign that seems to burn and flicker under his senses.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi nods to everyone and squeezes Meagan’s hand in support, and once they’ve all moved into the conference room and taken their assigned seats at the round table, news cameras set up on the sides to record this, they had to wait for Grinthorn to arrive.

After only a minute or so, the far door opens and in walks Cobb Grinthorn, World Government President.

Or something that looked like him.

Gone is the cigar and the too wide smile. Instead, the tall and guant man seems almost downright...human. He nods in respect to everyone and takes his seat, dressed not in his military uniform but a well made suit instead, cap also absent. His dark hair is styled well, and his now visible eyes seem golden, not glowing.

“I would like to thank the various representatives here today. We mark a historical day in Earth’s history, a day we join a much larger and unified Galaxy. My sitting council and various heads of city states have all signed the copy of the Galaxy Police treaty, setting Earth as under the GP jurisdiction. With that has also come the agreement of helping construct a permanent base for a local GP unit to be stationed here. Lieutenant Blizzar, as acting head of GP operations on Earth, your signature is all that is required to finalize the deal.”

Grinthorn signs his own name on the document and passes it to Blizzar.

“There is also business to be dealt with through the Saiyan Queen, Sarada. First, as requested, the remains of the dissident attackers have been returned. All remains are accounted for and signed off on. They await outside for your retrieval, your Highness.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

GG, Eva responded a few pages back to Ochazuke.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    By the light of the fire, the chef's pallor slowly restored to his usual complexion, and yet despite the frost and chill, a trickle of sweat began to roll down his forehead. Mmrgh...so heavy... Silently, he curled over to one side into the fetal position, shivering as his stomach loudly churned the salty, greaseberg bolus that stubbornly refused to move. Bacon and grease...grease and bacon...oooh... Cold, heady sweats left him frozen under a weighty curtain of sleep, and though he struggled to lift his eyelids, it was as if they had been forcibly shut, even as he heard the frostborne wind shear through brittle branches around him.

Warmth slowly thawed the stiff droplets raised on his skin. All too soon he'd realized that in the throes of sleep his shirt had soaked through with blood-warm sweat. It clung to the bricks behind him, and when the wind brushed against it the vapour carried the cold straight through to his bones.

By reflex, he'd suddenly remembered his training, and the Dragon's Endurance lift him from a dead-weight stupor into a loagy fatigue.

"Erosa?" he yawned as he slowly leaned forward over his knees. The fiery qualities of the Dragon School served him well enough the last time he was up here, but the shrieking gales had a way of hitting him straight in his Islander blood. "Where are we?"

"Cheh."

"Eh?"

Towering stock still behind the Id as they waited for him to awake, Ochazuke stood watch. Even as the snowflakes whipped furiously about them, somehow his martial brother remained untouched by them, and they would never reach the fire Erosa had built.

"Get up," he said, "it's time to hunt."
    "GGGAO!" Like a surprised cat, Erosa exploded into the air...sailing over Zaofans head and attaching herself to the damaged wall. Her half eaten pudding cup landed unceremoniously upon Zaofans head. "Don't sneak up on me! When did Ocha get here......." The Id detached herself and landed beside the groggy cook. "Not matter....Rex have head start and its getting dark ero. Need to be ready for cold night hunting."

While Erosa spoke with Ochazuke, Zaofan lay somewhere between sleep and awake....grogly but able to understand what was playing out before him, thanks in large part to his skills.

Perhaps it was due to this strange mix of conciseness, but the cooks blurred attention was drawn for a moment to the ground outside the ruins.....and for but the briefest of moments a humanoid shape, glowing and ethereal, walked slowly past what must have been the doorway.