Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

As the shuttle leaves orbit the Coldlight can be seen for the first time.

The imposing ship looms over the Earth, and as the shuttle docks, a message filters over the comms. GP Captain Miras Thane’s amused voice is the one speaking.

“GP Coldlight unit acknowledges Jinzi Pantaloon in possession of this ship for the time being. The Galaxy Police wish you good hunting, Pants. My crew and I will teleport down to Earth and help watch over it while you and yours are gone. Try not to scratch the paint too much, and you owe me a souvenir.”

Jinzi chuckles as the shuttle docks and they are now the crew of the Coldlight.

The halls, shiny and new, is all well lite and impressively made. Jinzi leads the way to the most advanced cockpit the GP ever laid down, whistling at the design.

“Sexy, sleak, most impressive. Held, let’s get this thing going.”
"My word...they really spared no expense on this one," Blizzar noted, taking in the surroundings. "Sleek in every sense of the word. Streamlined controls for easy handling....seats are made of top notch cushioning. Voice command modules...." Blizzar glanced back. "No doubt they went above and beyond on the kitchen as well. Should satisfy the most ravenous of appetites on this motley crew. R&D truly outshine themselves in every manner, this time aro-..."

Blizzar paused as one fo the glove compartments in the cockpit began to rattle. The Arcosian couldn't believe it....the sounds of scurrying? It seemed inconceivable? An infestation on this ship? It seemed so ill fitting to have an unsightly blemish on such a perfect record, even if it was just one."

Moving forward to tentatively investigate the source of the noise, Blizzar was greeted by the sight of the glove compartment suddenly opening on its own, a familiar small, rectangular figure flipping out from within, scattering papers everywhere.

"CH-CHIEF DURIVE?!" Blizzar uttered, incredulous. What was he doing here?! As a matter of fact how did he even get here?! Blizzar was certain that mere days ago, he was just chatting with the chief in his office at HQ and....

"Sir....if you don't mind, what are you..." Blizzar began, his many questions cut off by the diminutive machine/cardboard thing, attempting a showcase of aerodynamic maneuverability. I.e, backflips. He failed every time, landing on his face.

"Sir....I don't quite..." Blizzar practically pleaded, the superior officer refusing to cease in his attempts to show off an ability he very likely did not possess. "I just don't understand....could you just stop and explain why you're here?"

He was met with silence, as Durive not only continued the routime, but in fact increased the pace with violent ferocity.

It was all Blizzar could do to keep calm as he pinched his nose. "Backflipping. Is. Not. An. Explanation..." he calmly insisted through gritted teeth.

A quote that gave Durive pause as he finally came to halt, standing on one stick leg and standing uncomfortably still as he glared at Blizzar.

"Er, b-but feel free to continue, eh?" The Arcosian stammered, a sinking feeling of his career being on the line beginning to crop up in his head. "I'm sure you'll get it eventually."

Durive replied with a happy chirp, continuing to backflips away. "I truly need another cup of tea...or three" Blizzar sighed to himself, sulky making his way towards the back of the ship to explore more of it's rooms.