Later, Sonata Tosses Qaztoh into the engine room of the ship." Now get to work. I want the hyper-drive up and running. Also, turn on the cloaking and shield defense," Sonata said.

" Sure I'll get on it, Captain," Qaztoh said. ( Like hell, I will you F#$king bastard. I'm not taking orders from you,) Qaztoh thought.

(Not after how you treated me, You may be stronger than me, tougher than me, but I'm smarter than you. I know pretty much how every single piece of technology on this ship works. I'll teach you to stomp me in the face bastard ) Qaztoh thought.

After Sonata leaves, Qaztoh takes out her cellphone and uses it to hack into the Black Diamond's mainframe. She goes to work. Shutting down the ship's defenses and halting its speed. She gives her self total access to the ship's communication line, etc.

She uses the ship's communication line to broadcast the ship's coordinates. On the Lookout, Praxat gets a ring on her cell phone and sees something strange. As on her phone, she sees what looks like a bunch of numbers.

Nadila gets the same thing on her phone. " and shows it to Blizzar." I just got this on my phone. I believe Qaztoh has broadcast Sonata and his crew's coordinates," Nadila said.