Page 101 of 294 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The Majin had begun to crack his knuckles, excitedly. It hadn't taken that long for this ship to arrive, but it certainly felt like forever. It was certainly a long whule since the last time he got a chance to show off. Or at least he felt so.

Even Ochazuke had to admit that he would be useful, but of course it couldn't be left alone. Always an addendum with this guy.

"Oh yeah?" the Majin asked turning to face the disciple of the Crane. "And what exactly is Sasheem not remembering, 'o' wise martial-brother'?" He inquired with a simple, yet blatantly mocking bow.
    Ochazuke drift his view to Sasheem. The usual hardened gaze, however, was absent, replaced with a certain distant weariness.

"Our destination is not a fixed point among the stars," he replied coolly. "Surely you know this?"

He turned his view back to the shuttle. "Forge ahead if you wish. But to reach the Doctor, do you know where he is?"

Retired Overlord

"Hold up a sec! Sasheem called being pilot way back when..." The Majin trailed off, noting Blizzar walking aboard the shuttle. "Actually hey...'Ol Snowcone here'll vouch for Sasheem! Ain't that right?!" he asked, trying to elbow the GP Lieutenant in the ribs...only to fall to the floor as the Arcosian simply walked past him.

"I don't care, cretin," Blizzar stated plainly without giving the Majin so much as a look, calmly sipping some tea as he took his seat on the shuttle.

"Bah..." Sasheem muttered, laying on the floor for a bit, his chin resting in his hands as he grumbled to himself.
    "Pfffft....Like I'd trust a filthy pie thief to fly for me." Erosa Prime walked over him on the way to her seat, then stepped back enough to jam her heel in the majins side before continuing on. She was obviously still sore about losing the pie to him, and that soreness seemingly got multiple by 5 when she fused back into one afterwards. "Go take a swim in the garbage compactor ero."

Inside the transport, somehow having bypassed the line and anyone elses attention in boarding, a lone mage was sat quickly flipping though a line bit of reading material she brought for the trip.

Giving Erosa only a curious glance as she walked by, the mage sighed to herself and continued reading. She looked, at least with a brief glance, a little better then she did the day before....though a little more on the grumpy anti social spectrum then normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Things have gotten... complicated for me," He said, vaguely, "This may be the last I fight alongside all of you."

Although he was uncertain of when Rex would take over, with each step towards fighting the Doctor the heavier the sense of dread burdening him grew.

"If that is the case, I'm making it count," The boy added, his usual light-hearted tone replaced with a cold, sober graveness.
    "How ominously vague," Ishtar remarked before shaking her head. "So, forgive me, yet I find myself compelled to as-" before the Oni could get to her more probing questions, Sarada stepped up -- and in -- to comment in a manner that answered the majority of her questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Any mirth Sarada had been feeling from messing with Sasheem evaporated like a tear drop in the desert. Her hands balled into fists. "This," she said, voice trembling from the anger she was barely able to contain, "is what happens when you let an idiot like Cyanna 'help'. When I see her again, I'm gonna replace her teeth with my knuckles." One of her friends, someone she could relate to, was about to be gone forever. And it was all Cyanna's fault. She couldn't wait to see her again so she could shove her entire leg up her ass.

"Dumb bitch."
    All this rage from Sarada -- a thing generally reserved for only the worst of the worst -- and it was focused toward a single person. Yet even knowing her name. Cyanna ? ... Cyanna ... beyond a cloudy silhouette in her mind's eye, Ishtar had no idea who her Saiyan was referring to. Which might have been embarrassing had the Oni actually cared to know who they were, beyond the result of their actions.

"I see ... and this Cyanna has caused, more than likely, Charco's premature demise ?"

And while it was true Ishtar knew little of the boy beyond what he'd shown and beaten into her; what she did recall, -- an immunity to magic, and something ... hungry, just beneath the surface of his psyche -- was enough to perhaps begin forming a picture. "Is this anything to do with the ... hunger I felt, when we fought some days ago ? Or the seeming immunity to magic, perhaps ?" It was bad time to begin her pestering, perhaps ... yet given what they seemed to be headed into, knowing well what -- if anything -- they might have to deal with, would prove beneficial. Especially considering that it was Charco, the boy who had outpunched Sarada; and how many people, let alone humans, could say they managed that ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Inside the transport

"Dash, last night I text my sister Sraxat. She hit me hard with shocking news. This news made me depressed. This shocking news is that my grandmother Araxat orchestrated Killrog's siege on my homeland Lisia on Qacriea," Praxat at an infrasonic frequency.

" She orchestrated the siege to get rid of Yaztoh, the former Toadian Queen, and Qaztoh's mother. To find out that she's been working with Killrog and has been lying to me my entire life. Feels like a sharp dagger in my back it stings with betrayal," Praxat said at an infrasonic frequency.

" My grandmother Araxat was never brainwashed. She knew about the false Guardian Zykona this entire time," Praxat said at an infrasonic frequency.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

7 Minutes ago...

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke drift his view to Sasheem. The usual hardened gaze, however, was absent, replaced with a certain distant weariness.

"Our destination is not a fixed point among the stars," he replied coolly. "Surely you know this?"

He turned his view back to the shuttle. "Forge ahead if you wish. But to reach the Doctor, do you know where he is?"
    "Obviously, Sasheem's not gonna rely solely on his finely honed instincts!" The Majin retorted. "We got a way to navigate to him, don't we? Just give Sasheem a lead and he can fly us anywhere!" he folded his arms, nodding smugly.

3 Minutes Ago...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Pfffft....Like I'd trust a filthy pie thief to fly for me." Erosa Prime walked over him on the way to her seat, then stepped back enough to jam her heel in the majins side before continuing on. She was obviously still sore about losing the pie to him, and that soreness seemingly got multiple by 5 when she fused back into one afterwards. "Go take a swim in the garbage compactor ero."
    "Oh Yeah?" Like you're one to-TALK!" The Majin's eyes bulged from his head in pain as his side was jammed against the id's heel. He seemed content with lying on the floor for a moment, not quite ready to peel himself off just yet.

Now...

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Getting up from her seat, Dash walks over and looks down at Sasheem, "Bein a pilot means bein stuck in the ship while all the fighten goes on elsewhere. Ah'd think that'd be too borin for you." she then gave him a bemused look, before looking up at Jinzi
    "Well yippi-ki-yay, if it ain't Jackass Jabroni, the sorrows shot in the west," Sasheem mocked, dusting himself off as he sat up. "Think about this for a second. If anyone else here was piloting you'd think they'd just stay on the ship?" He asked, though it appeared Dash went over to talk to Jinzi.

Wasn't she supposed to be his student?! There weren't nearly enough attempted murders on her record to pass the exam! Ah, well...the Majin sat back, finally taking a seat. This may he a long voyage...possibly. But at least there'd be food.

7 Minutes ago...

"Obviously, Sasheem's not gonna rely solely on his finely honed instincts!" The Majin retorted. "We got a way to navigate to him, don't we? Just give Sasheem a lead and he can fly us anywhere!" he folded his arms, nodding smugly.
    Wordlessly, Ochazuke shift the collar of his gi. It was concealed until his finger traced upon it, a tether that hung about his neck. Drawn over the end was a Black Sphere.

"Would that we had a means to navigate, indeed." The Namekian Artifact conjured by the Elder Nail hung eerily like a solid shadow before him; nothing, not so much as a fleeting reflection, drew upon its surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Any mirth Sarada had been feeling from messing with Sasheem evaporated like a tear drop in the desert. Her hands balled into fists. "This," she said, voice trembling from the anger she was barely able to contain, "is what happens when you let an idiot like Cyanna 'help'. When I see her again, I'm gonna replace her teeth with my knuckles." One of her friends, someone she could relate to, was about to be gone forever. And it was all Cyanna's fault. She couldn't wait to see her again so she could shove her entire leg up her ass.

"Dumb bitch."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "How ominously vague," Ishtar remarked before shaking her head. "So, forgive me, yet I find myself compelled to as-" before the Oni could get to her more probing questions, Sarada stepped up -- and in -- to comment in a manner that answered the majority of her questions.

All this rage from Sarada -- a thing generally reserved for only the worst of the worst -- and it was focused toward a single person. Yet even knowing her name. Cyanna ? ... Cyanna ... beyond a cloudy silhouette in her mind's eye, Ishtar had no idea who her Saiyan was referring to. Which might have been embarrassing had the Oni actually cared to know who they were, beyond the result of their actions.

"I see ... and this Cyanna has caused, more than likely, Charco's premature demise ?"

And while it was true Ishtar knew little of the boy beyond what he'd shown and beaten into her; what she did recall, -- an immunity to magic, and something ... hungry, just beneath the surface of his psyche -- was enough to perhaps begin forming a picture. "Is this anything to do with the ... hunger I felt, when we fought some days ago ? Or the seeming immunity to magic, perhaps ?" It was bad time to begin her pestering, perhaps ... yet given what they seemed to be headed into, knowing well what -- if anything -- they might have to deal with, would prove beneficial. Especially considering that it was Charco, the boy who had outpunched Sarada; and how many people, let alone humans, could say they managed that ?
    "Enough," Charco said, "Vent your anger out on the Doctor. It's my fault I'm in this mess because I didn't take it seriously enough in time. Besides..." He said, trailing off for a moment, "... I don't plan on resting in peace. Not if I have a choice." Although uncertain of what existence waited for him once Rex was in control, Charco was certain that if a ghost dinosaur had the ability to possess him, then he could do it right back.

He paused, Ishtar's words registering in his mind, or rather, one peculiar bit of it.

...immunity to magic...

"What? What about magic?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

Inside the transport, somehow having bypassed the line and anyone elses attention in boarding, a lone mage was sat quickly flipping though a line bit of reading material she brought for the trip.

Giving Erosa only a curious glance as she walked by, the mage sighed to herself and continued reading. She looked, at least with a brief glance, a little better then she did the day before....though a little more on the grumpy anti social spectrum then normal.
    In the seat directly behind her as she read, there was a hasty shuffling. A faint zest carried on warm airs began to perfume the air of the cabin amid a sharp, tinny clinking,

Then a rattling, frothing spitting began to sound out. FFFTTTTTPPFFFTPPTTTFFF----!!!.

"Oops..."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

"Enough," Charco said, "Vent your anger out on the Doctor. It's my fault I'm in this mess because I didn't take it seriously enough in time. Besides..." He said, trailing off for a moment, "... I don't plan on resting in peace. Not if I have a choice." Although uncertain of what existence waited for him once Rex was in control, Charco was certain that if a ghost dinosaur had the ability to possess him, then he could do it right back.

He paused, Ishtar's words registering in his mind, or rather, one peculiar bit of it.

...immunity to magic...

Before Sarada could respond to Ishtar, Charco did for her. She would say nothing more on the matter, but she refused to let it go. Not until Charco was back to his normal self. Who knew how long that would take.

"I meant what I said," she remarked before snorting angrily and marching away to find a seat to sit in. "Tch." Oh, she was going to take out all of her frustration out on The Doctor. She was going to make him beg her for death, then prolong it just a little bit more to really wring out as much pain and agony out of him as she could before finally putting him out of his misery like the worthless piece of **** that he was.

She, however, was going to make damn sure she saved a little bit for Cyanna so she could make good on her word. She did nothing if not keep her promises.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

After speaking with Jinzi, Dash returned to her seat. She hadn't heard much of the discussion, except for Charco's outburst. For now she decided to stay quiet unless and until she knew more about what was going on.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

After speaking with Jinzi, Dash returned to her seat. She hadn't heard much of the discussion, except for Charco's outburst. For now she decided to stay quiet unless and until she knew more about what was going on.

Praxat sits next to Dash." Dash, last night I text my sister Sraxat. She hit me hard with shocking news. This news made me depressed. This shocking news is that my grandmother Araxat orchestrated Killrog's siege on my homeland Lisia on Qacriea," Praxat whispered.

" She orchestrated the siege to get rid of Yaztoh, the former Toadian Queen, and Qaztoh's mother. To find out that she's been working with Killrog and has been lying to me my entire life. Feels like a sharp dagger in my back it stings with betrayal," Praxat whispered.

" My grandmother Araxat was never brainwashed. She knew about the false Guardian Zykona this entire time," Praxat whispered.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat sits next to Dash." Dash, last night I text my sister Sraxat. She hit me hard with shocking news. This news made me depressed. This shocking news is that my grandmother Araxat orchestrated Killrog's siege on my homeland Lisia on Qacriea," Praxat whispered.

" She orchestrated the siege to get rid of Yaztoh, the former Toadian Queen, and Qaztoh's mother. To find out that she's been working with Killrog and has been lying to me my entire life. Feels like a sharp dagger in my back it stings with betrayal," Praxat whispered.

" My grandmother Araxat was never brainwashed. She knew about the false Guardian Zykona this entire time," Praxat whispered.
    At Praxat's words, Dash looked up at her, "Ah take it she hated Yaztoh so much that she sided with the enemy to get rid o her? Sometimes situations drive people to do desperate, an completely stupid things. Are you gonna tell Qaztoh?" Also speaking softly.

At Praxat's words, Dash looked up at her, "Ah take it she hated Yaztoh so much that she sided with the enemy to get rid o her? Sometimes situations drive people to do desperate, an completely stupid things. Are you gonna tell Qaztoh?" Also speaking softly.

" Yeah, my grandmother Araxat is the royal adviser. My grandmother served eight generations of Toadian Queens. As far as I know, she is perhaps the oldest Toadian in my homeland Lisia on Qacriea," Praxat softly whispered.

" My grandmother was born during the third year of Calliope Zorak's reign 98 years ago. Everyone in the Lisia respected my grandmother. Everyone expected for Yaztoh," Praxat Softly whispered.

" Yaztoh never listen to my grandmother's advice. My grandmother was against many of the laws Yaztoh passed. She told Yaztoh not to ban space travel and that it would damage the colony planets. Yaztoh did it anyways," Praxat softly whisper.

" Yaztoh outlaw trading between races on other plants. She made it against the law for Toadians living in Lisia to leave. She placed a hefty import tax on all goods being ship from Lisia to other the colonies on other continents of Qaceria. Punishment for pretty much most of this was imprisonment," Praxat softly whispered.

" The punishment for the tax thing, however, was that the colony that didn't pay it would temporarily be an isolate, and have all its resources from Lisia cut off. Yeah, I would say that my grandmother hated Yaztoh so much that she did team up with Kilrog to get rid of her. A hatred that stems from the fact my grandmother didn't like how Yaztoh was running the Kingdom," Praxat softly whispered.

" Yaztoh probably wasn't brainwashed by Zykona. Zykona's brainwashing only works if one reads her commandments. One has to keep reading them for the brainwashing to remain in effect. Yaztoh probably never read them," Praxat softly whispered.

" I'm going to tell Qaztoh. She needs to know that the whole reason Killrog was able to siege Lisia was because of my grandmother," Praxat softly whispered.
    My Forum check it out

...immunity to magic...

While Ishtar was aware that the boy generally missed the specifics of a given topic generally, as soon as he learned that 'punching' was a requirement; she couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow when the boy expressed a rather genuine level of surprise when she pointed out an aspect of his person. Though it did at least offer a measure of insight into whether or not it was innate, or the cause of something foreign ... then again, perhaps not given just how little attention Charco seemed to pay to anything deemed irrelevant.

"... I see."

Looking at the boy a moment, the Oni considered what to say next before opting for the blunt approach.

"When we fought, I attempted multiple times to use magic. Each failed, and rather spectacularly at that, to the point where it was as if I had never bothered using magic at all; and while I have no inkling on how, there is no denying that you -- or your body -- is the cause." The Oni stated, before shifting focus back. "Regardless, why I have yet to fully understand the situation ... I have seen a fair bit in my long years. So ... let me know if there is anything I can do, mm ? I promise it will not be any worse ... whatever it was this Cyanna did. It may even help, if only a little."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah, my grandmother Araxat is the royal adviser. My grandmother served eight generations of Toadian Queens. As far as I know, she is perhaps the oldest Toadian in my homeland Lisia on Qacriea," Praxat softly whispered.

" My grandmother was born during the third year of Calliope Zorak's reign 98 years ago. Everyone in the Lisia respected my grandmother. Everyone expected for Yaztoh," Praxat Softly whispered.

" Yaztoh never listen to my grandmother's advice. My grandmother was against many of the laws Yaztoh passed. She told Yaztoh not to ban space travel and that it would damage the colony planets. Yaztoh did it anyways," Praxat softly whisper.

" Yaztoh outlaw trading between races on other plants. She made it against the law for Toadians living in Lisia to leave. She placed a hefty import tax on all goods being ship from Lisia to other the colonies on other continents of Qaceria. Punishment for pretty much most of this was imprisonment," Praxat softly whispered.

" The punishment for the tax thing, however, was that the colony that didn't pay it would temporarily be an isolate, and have all its resources from Lisia cut off. Yeah, I would say that my grandmother hated Yaztoh so much that she did team up with Kilrog to get rid of her. A hatred that stems from the fact my grandmother didn't like how Yaztoh was running the Kingdom," Praxat softly whispered.

" Yaztoh probably wasn't brainwashed by Zykona. Zykona's brainwashing only works if one reads her commandments. One has to keep reading them for the brainwashing to remain in effect. Yaztoh probably never read them," Praxat softly whispered.

" I'm going to tell Qaztoh. She needs to know that the whole reason Killrog was able to siege Lisia was because of my grandmother," Praxat softly whispered.
    "Sounds smart to me. She's gonna find out one way or another, might as well be from you. Ah hope she takes it well." Dash then sat back in her seat, "Ah hope we get movin soon. Are we missin anyone?"