Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
Kana nods and begins speaking to Inanna.

“Zxu’ro, the human, was the first of us Palatine’s. He found a means to traverse the worlds, and sought out those of us with skill, wit, and guile enough to help oppose the tide that was Eldfen.”

“So he spent one year gathering us up, some easier than others. Banespell was....a disagreeable man, and it took a contest of strength to finally get him on our side, but when we did...that Darkling can work magic like you and I breathe. I’ve not seen a craftsman of his skill since. Regardless, once we were all gathered, we went out and opposed Eldfen at each of his congregated places of influence, where he had the most sway. Armies and navies, force and guile and sheer will was cast against us time and again, yet we pushed back and pushed back until Earth was the last holdout of his power. We wrested his dragonballs, six at the time as Zxu’ro had stolen the seventh before the old dragon could get them all, from the planet and Banespell helped scatter and hide them, each of us taking one as he laid mighty spells and defenses against them being taken.”
"That Darkling, Banespell ... If he could work magic like we breath, perhaps his spells would've lasted longer than a few thousand years, mm~ ?" Inanna asked, somewhat bemused. Though this certainly had elucidated some of the less known facts about Eldfen, really. Despite the curiosity of his nature, and by that nature his powers; stripped of his free agency to roam the heavens unfettered, he'd seemingly fallen back on a tried and true modus operandi: that of the 'Dominator'.

Rather successful one too it seemed, considering how far his 'Empire' spanned before the Palatine had stepped up.

The why's and wherefores of a being wishing for something so insignificant as domination of mortals occupying her focus now, Inanna fell silent for several moments before realizing somewhat embarrassed, that it'd become somewhat awkward.

"... in any event," the golden-eyed woman said scratching the back of her head, "my ... associates and I have been at odds with Eldfen for some years now; and knowing precisely how you managed to stop him considering what he is, and wields would be of great benefit."