Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
“Okay okay, Praxat is out for now, Athena is taking care of her. Neva, take a tool kit and go and see about patches our two hull breaches, please.”

He taps a data-pad and throws up a video. The facility, as the Coldlight pulled away, suddenly erupts in a massive shattering explosion. Then the next asteroid, and the next, and a chain reaction destroys each asteroid in the upside down U shape. In total some fifteen or so massive explosions strike, and the Coldlight was rocked by each.

Jinzi just stares in horror.

“Do....do any of you understand how much power that must have generated to destroy katchin like that?” He asks quietly, still watching as no chunks bigger than a small car is left of the entire First Race hidden shipyard and Forge.
"Quite a fair bit," Parsley commented as she sidled up next to Jinzi to view the video. That much force would have killed nearly all of them, without question. Those that survived would have been stranded on the edge of the universe, light years from any planet of any sort. It would have taken them hundreds of years to find civilization.

They had gotten lucky. "We were lucky. Had I and Ishtar not found that mass in the basement, we would have been killed." She paused, then continued. "In case any of you missed it, the detonation sequence was activated remotely. Someone knew we were there and sought to destroy us for some reason. Who that someone is, I don't know. However, this is no great loss. Ishtar and I looted as much as we could of the place. Data, special katchin, ships from the docks, technology, and Ishtar has a DNA sample from several of those golems. Whatever secrets they wanted to hide are ours now."