Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
"Tears from a Saiyan ... much harder to draw than blood from a stone~" Inanna teased softly, when she heard her lover get choked up. "I'm glad you like my gift though, Little Love. I can't say it was easy to figure one out." Not for the Queen who had everything she wanted, already. Though it seemed that mutiform was something she'd wished for terribly. It would allow her to perform so many ... pervers- ... practical, yes, practical things after all. Like taking care of her family. Or handling her royal duties. Ah yes. That was precisely why Inanna had, in the end settled on the multiform ring.

To held Sarada with her duties.

With a gesture from Maiz, Inanna managed to relax enough to focus on the next step of the ceremony. Though what Maiz had to say wasn't at all what the golden-eyed woman expected. Something that was plainly evident when the woman finished speaking.

Seemingly startled by what Maiz said, and taken aback by Sarada's sanguineous display, Inanna was silent when the knife was proffered. For a moment at least ... as when she realized this ceremony for what it was, her golden-eyes began to twinkle and a sound escaped that might've been mistaken for a pet's squeaky toy.

"Blood Magic ? The Saiyan Bonding Ceremony is Blood Magic ? How apropos~! How perfect~!" The woman explained with tears in her eyes, clearly overwhelmed with emotion now, both in marrying her Little Love; and in realizing that Blood Magic was to be performed on this, the day of their wedding.

And it would be this moment, that Maiz and the other Saiyans might realize who their Queen was marrying. Especially considering what she followed this up with wasn't something they could tell was a joke or not.

"You certainly know how to appease the Goddess of War and Sex~"

Not one to waste a chance to utilize spilt blood, especially when it was offered to her, Inanna cut the palm of her hand and allowed her ichor to drip into the bowl; and satisfied with the way it blended so beautifully with that of her Little Love the golden-eyed woman lifted the bowl to her lips and drank from it before offering the bowl - and her blood - to her Little Love.
The Saiyans in attendance were baffled as to why Inanna was so excited about their bonding ceremony. It had involved combining and drinking their blood for the last fifteen hundred years. It was pretty standard at this point, so they really didn't see what was worth getting so giddy about.

Sarada, on the other hand, knew exactly why her very soon to be wife was practically jumping for joy at their ceremony utilizing "blood magic". Fucking nerd. She couldn't contain herself for one minute without drooling all over herself at the very mention of sorcery. If Sarada didn't know that this was going to lead to some pretty high impact sexual violence later on, she would have been upset. Instead, she simply sighed and shook her head.

She took the bowl with a muttered, but still audible, "Nerd," and downed the rest of the contents.

Maiz took the bowl and smiled. "The bond is complete. I now pronounce Queen and Consort."

Sarada smiled warmly and floated up to give her wife the very first kiss of their marriage. There was something different about it. It felt purer, more meaningful. Before, they were in love, and they still were now. But... she didn't know, but knowing that she was kissing her wife and not just her girlfriend or someone she was mating with at the time made it mean a lot more to her.

"Also," Maiz added, "the buffet is now ope--" Before she could finish, it was like a stampede of starving animals had just been released. One man in particular was beyond excited to get a load of the refreshments and food available.

Sarada broke the kiss and moved to hug Maiz.

"Congratulations, Sarada. I'm so happy for the both of you."

She let her go and picked up the capsule that had been sitting on the table since the beginning. Opening it, she held up the golden apple Tiamat gave them years ago. She had been holding onto it all this time, waiting for the right moment to consume it. That time, naturally, was now.

"What's that?"

She glanced at Maiz while picking up the knife. "Oh, um, it's an apple."

"I see that. But why was it in that capsule?"

"Because it's special." The apple was sliced in half. Sarada ate one half and gave the other to Inanna.