Page 263 of 272 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4074
  1. #3931
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    She looks at Inanna, then leans in and....sniffs?

    She sniffs around her a moment or two, then steps back, tail swishing back and forth.

    ďOni. I have not seen one in a long time. What brings a Sentinel of the Dead here to me?Ē

    Her voice is melodious and strong (think Mary Elizabeth McGlynn).
    "I do the same thing with magic," Inanna said, in response to the Kitsuna before her getting a 'taste' of who she was dealing with via smell. "As for why I'm here ?" The woman held up the book and wiggled it. "I'm doing what I can to follow up on the names listed here. No idea if a few of them are alive; but I know for a fact two are ... well, three now."

    Inanna flashed the woman a smile, before bowing as a sign of respect.

    "Kyuubi."
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  2. #3932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "That sounds like an epic fight, but no one remembers it? Okay, then what happened next? Did they beat him? Or maybe not."
    When I and my allies arrived on Qacriea, We arrived to a bloodbath. We came face to face with Zerxes' army. His army was composed of the vilest and most dangerous individuals that the Southern Quadrant had to offer. An army of complete psychopaths that who had made actual demons proud," Althena said.

    " Zerxes had been busy and had to gather Southern Quadrants' most dangerous individuals. I and my allies fought Zerxes' army to stop their bloodbath and cruelty. We made our way to the Kingdom of Swampa," Althena said.

    "Where I found out that Queen Agathe, had been slaughtered by Zerxes' army, and that Doralie only 15 years old at the time had to take up the mantle of Queen. I offer to help my people fight back against Zerxes' army, but none of them wanted my help. However, Doralie stood up for me," Althena said.

    " She told my people how I and my allies were willing to fight Zerxes' army head-on rather than hide like cowards. She gave an impressive speech that gathered together my people and the Replitas to fight against Zerxes' army. The battle against Zerxes and his army was fierce and bloody," Althena said.

    " My allies and I face off against Zerxes seven generals who were the Great Virtues that were giving power boost by Zerxes. It was the last time we had to face off against those bastards. So we commented to them that if they called themselves the Great Virtues that that makes us Seven Deadly Vices," Althena said.

    "We fought them while Doralie took on Zerxes herself. During the fight, I saw Doralie use a technique I never seen before. She called it Max Mode," Althena said.

    " With this mode, I witness that Doralie was able to do damaged Zerxes. Doralie, I and, my allies pushed Zerxes and the Great Virtues to Sufrica. After a hard-fought battle," Althena said.

    " We managed to seal Zerxes and the Great Virtues inside a monolith. A sealed that could only be broken by the blood of a Konatsian, as for the rest of Zerxes' army, they were defeated by the combined might of my people and Replitas," Althena said.

  3. #3933
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    When I and my allies arrived on Qacriea, We arrived to a bloodbath. We came face to face with Zerxes' army. His army was composed of the vilest and most dangerous individuals that the Southern Quadrant had to offer. An army of complete psychopaths that who had made actual demons proud," Althena said.

    " Zerxes had been busy and had to gather Southern Quadrants' most dangerous individuals. I and my allies fought Zerxes' army to stop their bloodbath and cruelty. We made our way to the Kingdom of Swampa," Althena said.

    "Where I found out that Queen Agathe, had been slaughtered by Zerxes' army, and that Doralie only 15 years old at the time had to take up the mantle of Queen. I offer to help my people fight back against Zerxes' army, but none of them wanted my help. However, Doralie stood up for me," Althena said.

    " She told my people how I and my allies were willing to fight Zerxes' army head-on rather than hide like cowards. She gave an impressive speech that gathered together my people and the Replitas to fight against Zerxes' army. The battle against Zerxes and his army was fierce and bloody," Althena said.

    " My allies and I face off against Zerxes seven generals who were the Great Virtues that were giving power boost by Zerxes. It was the last time we had to face off against those bastards. So we commented to them that if they called themselves the Great Virtues that that makes us Seven Deadly Vices," Althena said.

    "We fought them while Doralie took on Zerxes herself. During the fight, I saw Doralie use a technique I never seen before. She called it Max Mode," Althena said.

    " With this mode, I witness that Doralie was able to do damaged Zerxes. Doralie, I and, my allies pushed Zerxes and the Great Virtues to Sufrica. After a hard-fought battle," Althena said.

    " We managed to seal Zerxes and the Great Virtues inside a monolith. A sealed that could only be broken by the blood of a Konatsian, as for the rest of Zerxes' army, they were defeated by the combined might of my people and Replitas," Althena said.
    "Wow, I'm impressed." Cyanna then furrowed her brows slightly, "And Zerxes, is he still sealed away? Should we be worried about him?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  4. #3934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Wow, I'm impressed." Cyanna then furrowed her brows slightly, "And Zerxes, is he still sealed away? Should we be worried about him?"
    Althena points at the monolith." Yeah, Zerxes and the Great Vitures are still sealed away inside this monolith," Althena said.

    " Yeah, and the only way they can be free is if Zykona or her brother Demji die on this planet," Araxat said.

    " That means we have to get Zykona, and her brother off this planet. We have to hurried to The Gukraimano!" Praxat said.

  5. #3935
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena points at the monolith." Yeah, Zerxes and the Great Vitures are still sealed away inside this monolith," Althena said.

    " Yeah, and the only way they can be free is if Zykona or her brother Demji die on this planet," Araxat said.

    " That means we have to get Zykona, and her brother off this planet. We have to hurried to The Gukraimano!" Praxat said.
    "Then let's go, only you lead the way." Cyanna was already walking on air, ready to take off after Praxat.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  6. #3936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Then let's go, only you lead the way." Cyanna was already walking on air, ready to take off after Praxat.
    No, Althena should lead the way she knows where the Gukraimano is located, " Praxat said.

    Praxat lets Althena take the lead. She follows Althena, along with Araxat and Killrog. Praxat, Althena, Killog, Araxat, and Cyanna find themselves arriving in Wetalia. Where they come face to face with a gigantic tower.

    Althena points at the tower. " This is The Gukraimano, and the writing on it is the language of the Newtarians," Althena said.

    Killrog examines the tower." Amazing, this tower has to be around 900,000 years old base on its condition. It's a wonder that it's still even standing," Killrog said.

  7. #3937
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I do the same thing with magic," Inanna said, in response to the Kitsuna before her getting a 'taste' of who she was dealing with via smell. "As for why I'm here ?" The woman held up the book and wiggled it. "I'm doing what I can to follow up on the names listed here. No idea if a few of them are alive; but I know for a fact two are ... well, three now."

    Inanna flashed the woman a smile, before bowing as a sign of respect.

    "Kyuubi."
    She pauses, then bows back.

    “I have not been called that in a long time.”

    She gesture and Kyu runs over, standing beside her.

    “How can I help you, Goddess?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #3938

    Default

    Praxat uses her X-ray mod to analyze the structure of the Gukraimano. " Cyanna, this tower, the Gukraimano is a hazard zone. According to my analysis of it. It's slowly falling apart due to erosion," Praxat said.

    " Althena, where would Zykona and her brother likely be located on the Gukraimano?" Praxat said.

    " The most likely place they would be is at the very top of the Gukraimano, " Althena said.

    " Then that's where we should head," Praxat said as she takes off towards the top of the Gukarimano.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-12-2019 at 04:34 AM.

  9. #3939
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat uses her X-ray mod to analyze the structure of the Gukraimano. " Cyanna, this tower, the Gukraimano is a hazard zone. According to my analysis of it. It's slowly falling apart due to erosion," Praxat said.

    " Althena, where would Zykona and her brother likely be located on the Gukraimano?" Praxat said.

    " The most likely place they would be is at the very top of the Gukraimano, " Althena said.

    " Then that's where we should head," Praxat said as she takes off towards the top of the Gukarimano.
    Cyanna follows close behind, wondering what they would find once they arrive at the top.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  10. #3940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna follows close behind, wondering what they would find once they arrive at the top.

    When Praxat, Killrog, Araxat, Althena, and Cyanna arrived On the top of the Gukraimano. They would be greeted by a humanoid female creature with pale skin, long pointy ears, red eyes, and white hair. Wearing a white robe.

    The creature is a Konatsian, and she is nervously twiddling her thumbs." Hello, there I'm Zykona. The Guardian, and Goddess of Qacriea, " Zykona said.

    Praxat points at Zykona." First off, you are not a damn goddess. Second You're not the Guardian of Qacriea. She is," Praxat said as she points at Althena.

    " That's right, I'm the actual Guardian of Qacriea. I'm afraid you been tricked by a vile shapeshifting parasite!" Althena said.

    Zykona lowers her head." huh, I'm not the Guardian of Qacriea? I don't believe that!" Zykona said.

    Althena shows Zykona her memories of the previous Guardian Doxal and how she was his apprentice. After seeing the memories Zykona's grasps, " So it is true, I have been living a lie, you're the true Guardian of Qacriea," Zykona said.

    " For a false Guardian, did I at least do a good job?" Zykona said.

    " I'm afraid not. You were hypnotizing an entire race to worship you as a goddess using nanobots. Which is wrong to do, and you have to fix it," Althena said.

    "So it was wrong for me to do that, Got it. I wish I could fix it, but I can't. See, I forgot how to deactivate the control system. That controls the nanobots I put into the books contain my false commandments," Zykona said.

    " It would take someone who is a truly gifted genius to shut down the control system that controls the nanobots," Zykona said.

    " If you want a truly gifted genius, then look no further. I'm that genius. Throughout my time on this planet, I managed to fool you into thinking I was hypnotized, " Araxat said.

    " I figure out you were using nanobots to hypnotized the Toadian race, and I undid your hypnosis on the Toadians living in Lisia. So, I can undo your nanobots' hypnosis," Araxat said.

    " I'm impressed, so you're telling me that even though you can't see. You can free the Toadians living in Wetalia, Jungope, North fogerica, South Fogerica from my Nanobots' hypnosis?" Zykona said.

    Killrog, who is ticked off at his creator Zykona. Grabs Zykona, and pins her down." Look at me, I'm your creation. I'm a fucking mess because of you," Killrog said.

    "I have a split personality, my genetics are unstable, and the only thing keeping me from falling apart is my regeneration. You did a shit ass job on me when you created me. So I'm just going to ask you this, " Killrog said.

    " Zykona, can you fix me? Well, can you?" Killrog said.

    " Sorry, I'm afraid I can't. I'm not all that good with genetics. I really didn't know what I was doing when I create you, Killrog. So I don't know how to fix your condition and make you stable," Zykona said.

  11. #3941
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    When Praxat, Killrog, Araxat, Althena, and Cyanna arrived On the top of the Gukraimano. They would be greeted by a humanoid female creature with pale skin, long pointy ears, red eyes, and white hair. Wearing a white robe.

    The creature is a Konatsian, and she is nervously twiddling her thumbs." Hello, there I'm Zykona. The Guardian, and Goddess of Qacriea, " Zykona said.

    Praxat points at Zykona." First off, you are not a damn goddess. Second You're not the Guardian of Qacriea. She is," Praxat said as she points at Althena.

    " That's right, I'm the actual Guardian of Qacriea. I'm afraid you been tricked by a vile shapeshifting parasite!" Althena said.

    Zykona lowers her head." huh, I'm not the Guardian of Qacriea? I don't believe that!" Zykona said.

    Althena shows Zykona her memories of the previous Guardian Doxal and how she was his apprentice. After seeing the memories Zykona's grasps, " So it is true, I have been living a lie, you're the true Guardian of Qacriea," Zykona said.

    " For a false Guardian, did I at least do a good job?" Zykona said.

    " I'm afraid not. You were hypnotizing an entire race to worship you as a goddess using nanobots. Which is wrong to do, and you have to fix it," Althena said.

    "So it was wrong for me to do that, Got it. I wish I could fix it, but I can't. See, I forgot how to deactivate the control system. That controls the nanobots I put into the books contain my false commandments," Zykona said.

    " It would take someone who is a truly gifted genius to shut down the control system that controls the nanobots," Zykona said.

    " If you want a truly gifted genius, then look no further. I'm that genius. Throughout my time on this planet, I managed to fool you into thinking I was hypnotized, " Araxat said.

    " I figure out you were using nanobots to hypnotized the Toadian race, and I undid your hypnosis on the Toadians living in Lisia. So, I can undo your nanobots' hypnosis," Araxat said.

    " I'm impressed, so you're telling me that even though you can't see. You can free the Toadians living in Wetalia, Jungope, North fogerica, South Fogerica from my Nanobots' hypnosis?" Zykona said.

    Killrog, who is ticked off at his creator Zykona. Grabs Zykona, and pins her down." Look at me, I'm your creation. I'm a fucking mess because of you," Killrog said.

    "I have a split personality, my genetics are unstable, and the only thing keeping me from falling apart is my regeneration. You did a shit ass job on me when you created me. So I'm just going to ask you this, " Killrog said.

    " Zykona, can you fix me? Well, can you?" Killrog said.

    " Sorry, I'm afraid I can't. I'm not all that good with genetics. I really didn't know what I was doing when I create you, Killrog. So I don't know how to fix your condition and make you stable," Zykona said.
    With a shake of her head, Cyanna moved in closer, "First off, how about dealing with the nanobots? Second, Killrog, maybe there is a way to help you. The previous Guardian of my world was an amazing scientist and geneticist. She's no longer with us, however she left behind a whole library of her knowledge. So, maybe someone on my home world can help you. Third, Zykona, if you survive this mess, and maybe if you want to make amends, then maybe Althena can take you on as her Apprentice? Teach you what it truly means to be a Guardian?"

    She then rememberd something, "Or maybe not. I don't think it's safe for you to stay on this planet, Zykona. I mean, it's not safe for anyone, not just you."
    Last edited by Tami; 12-12-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  12. #3942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With a shake of her head, Cyanna moved in closer, "First off, how about dealing with the nanobots? Second, Killrog, maybe there is a way to help you. The previous Guardian of my world was an amazing scientist and geneticist. She's no longer with us, however she left behind a whole library of her knowledge. So, maybe someone on my home world can help you. Third, Zykona, if you survive this mess, and maybe if you want to make amends, then maybe Althena can take you on as her Apprentice? Teach you what it truly means to be a Guardian?"

    She then rememberd something, "Or maybe not. I don't think it's safe for you to stay on this planet, Zykona. I mean, it's not safe for anyone, not just you."
    " It's currently safe for anyone on this planet, except for Zykona. Since if anything bad happens to her or Demjir. It would break the sealed, and Zerxes and the Great Virtues would be free," Althena said.

    " Yeah, Toadians and Replitas are united now. Zykona, where is a control system that controls the nanobots located?" Praxat said.

    Killrog lets Zykona go, and rotates his right eye to look directly at Cyanna." I'll go to your homeworld and seek help for my condition there," Killrog said.

    Zykona tells Cyanna, Althena, Killrog, and Araxat were the system to control the nanobots is. Araxat heads straight to where the control system of the nanobots is and goes to work. After a while, she comes back. " It's done. I shut down the control system to the nanobots," Araxat said.

    "All the rest of the Toadians living on Qacriea are free now, and no one else will be able to use the nanobots. I have made it so that nanobots can no longer be activated. Well, I better keep my promise," Araxat said.

    Using her a display on her mechanical arm Araxat does something. " There communications have now been reestablished, and the portal is now operational. Also, the force field around the planet has been deactivated," Araxat said.

    Zykona lowers her head." If it's not safe for me here, then where would I go? My homeworld was destroyed 2,000 years ago, Only I and my brother Demjir survive," Zykona said.

    Demjir shows up, and on him is a bunch of swords." It's about time you came to your senses. I have been telling you this whole hypnosis thing was wrong from the start," Demjir said.

    " If you knew what she was doing was wrong. You could have stopped her from doing it," Praxat said.

    " What Zykona does is not my problem. I'm not her damn babysitter. I told her long ago when we were kids many thousands of years ago that if she makes a mess, she has to fix it herself. Zykona is 4,000 years old, she's old enough to fix her own damn mess," Demjir said.

    " Currently, I'm not taking any apprentices, and I'm not sure if I would ever accept Zykona as my apprentice," Althena said.

    " Now that the rest of the Toadians living on Qacriea are free. They are most likely pissed off at you Zykona, and probably want your head," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-12-2019 at 07:58 PM.

  13. #3943
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " It's currently safe for anyone on this planet, except for Zykona. Since if anything bad happens to her or Demjir. It would break the sealed, and Zerxes and the Great Virtues would be free," Althena said.

    " Yeah, Toadians and Replitas are united now. Zykona, where is a control system that controls the nanobots located?" Praxat said.

    Killrog lets Zykona called. and rotates his right eye to look directly at Cyanna." I'll go to your homeworld and seek help for my condition there," Killrog said.

    Zykona tells Cyanna, Althena, Killrog, and Araxat were the system to control the nanobots is. Araxat heads straight to where the control system of the nanobots is and goes to work. After a while, she comes back. " It's done. I shut down the control system to the nanobots," Araxat said.

    "All the rest of the Toadians living on Qacriea are free now, and no one else will be able to use the nanobots. I have made it so that nanobots can no longer be activated. Well, I better keep my promise," Araxat said.

    Using her a display on her mechanical arm Araxat does something. " There communications have now been reestablished, and the portal is now operational. Also, the force field around the planet has been deactivated," Araxat said.

    Zykona lowers her head." If it's not safe for me here, then where would I go? My homeworld was destroyed 2,000 years ago, Only I and my brother Demjir survive," Zykona said.

    Demjir shows up, and on him is a bunch of swords." It's about time you came to your senses. I have been telling you this whole hypnosis thing was wrong from the start," Demjir said.

    " If you knew what she was doing was wrong. You could have stopped her from doing it," Praxat said.

    " What Zykona does is not my problem. I'm not her damn babysitter. I told her long ago when we were kids many thousands of years ago that if she makes a mess, she has to fix it herself. Zykona is 4,000 years old, she's old enough to fix her own damn mess," Demjir said.

    " Currently, I'm not taking any apprentices, and I'm not sure if I would ever accept Zykona as my apprentice," Althena said.

    " Now that the rest of the Toadians living on Qacriea are free. They are most likely pissed off at you Zykona, and probably want your head," Praxat said.
    "Where do you want to be? If you can't be here on this world, then you're gonna have to decide what you want to do, where you want to go." Cyanna then looked at Demjir before looking back at Zykona, "You're brother must care about you an awful lot to have stayed here with you all this time. Family is important, but it seems to me that now the most important thing is for you to start thinking on your own. Time to make your own decisions instead of letting others tell you want to do," a slight smirk crossed her lips before continuing, "though I've been told over and over that's how I always get into trouble. Since you've been listening to bad advice, the only advice I can give you is to make up your own mind. Taking chances can be exhilarating."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  14. #3944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Where do you want to be? If you can't be here on this world, then you're gonna have to decide what you want to do, where you want to go." Cyanna then looked at Demjir before looking back at Zykona, "You're brother must care about you an awful lot to have stayed here with you all this time. Family is important, but it seems to me that now the most important thing is for you to start thinking on your own. Time to make your own decisions instead of letting others tell you want to do," a slight smirk crossed her lips before continuing, "though I've been told over and over that's how I always get into trouble. Since you've been listening to bad advice, the only advice I can give you is to make up your own mind. Taking chances can be exhilarating."
    Zykona looks at Cyanna." Can my brother and I go to your homeworld, and stay there?" Zykona said.

    " Zykona, where ever you want to go. I will be right by your side," Demjiri said.

    Praxat contacts the GP and tells them everything and how her grandmother Araxat was the one who start a war on Qaceria." I just contact The GP," Praxat said.

    " You contact them, huh, that means they're going to come here to arrest me," Araxat said as she opens a portal to Earth.

    Through the portal steps out, Mr.Gazakai." This is Qaceria, it's as beautiful as creator said it would be," Mr.Gazakai said.

    " Wait, where's Qaztoh? I don't sense her. I open that portal for her," Araxat said.

    " Mr. Gazaki's creator Qaztoh is currently going to be busy with community service for a few months as punishment for being associated with pirates. However, she has told me to deliver her message," Mr.Gazkai said.

    Mr.Gazaki plays back a message that Qazoth record on him." I Qaztoh have found one solution to our population problem. It's a liquid serum that will reduce how many eggs a female Toadian can produce down to a maximum of four eggs. This liquid serum will be introduced into the water supply," The recording of Qaztoh said.

    " Also I'm abolishing the old system, and establishing a new system in its place. A system where no one has absolute authority. It's a Constitutional monarchy. Also, I just want to say this, I'm gay," The recording of Qaztoh said.

    " I hope none of you on Qaceria have a problem with a Queen, who prefers the same sex as her. I hope you accept my girlfriend Nadilia, when she and I arrive," The recording of Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-12-2019 at 09:07 PM.

  15. #3945
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Zykona looks at Cyanna." Can my brother and I go to your homeworld, and stay there?" Zykona said.

    " Zykona, where ever you want to go. I will be right by your side," Demjiri said.
    Looking uncomfortable, "You see, to be honest, my people aren't all that, um, comfortable with non-Chromakai living on the planet yet. The only ones that have are Earth humans, but that's only because of their relationship to my sister. I mean, I know they will help Praxat's sister and Killrog, my sister is very open to healing and helping others and the Chromakai Intellectuals will help as well if my sister asks them too, but actually living there, that's another story. There's got to be someplace else where you can go."

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat contacts the GP and tells them everything and how her grandmother Araxat was the one who start a war on Qaceria." I just contact The GP," Praxat said.

    " You contact them, huh, that means they're going to come here to arrest me," Araxat said as she opens a portal to Earth.

    Through the portal steps out, Mr.Gazakai." This is Qaceria, it's as beautiful as creator said it would be," Mr.Gazakai said.

    " Wait, where's Qaztoh? I don't sense her. I open that portal for her," Araxat said.

    " Mr. Gazaki's creator Qaztoh is currently going to be busy with community service for a few months as punishment for being associated with pirates. However, she has told me to deliver her message," Mr.Gazkai said.

    Mr.Gazaki plays back a message that Qazoth record on him." I Qaztoh have found one solution to our population problem. It's a liquid serum that will reduce how many eggs a female Toadian can produce down to a maximum of four eggs. This liquid serum will be introduced into the water supply," The recording of Qaztoh said.

    " Also I'm abolishing the old system, and establishing a new system in its place. A system where no one has absolute authority. It's a Constitutional monarchy. Also, I just want to say this, I'm gay," The recording of Qaztoh said.

    " I hope none of you on Qaceria have a problem with a Queen, who prefers the same sex as her. I hope you accept my girlfriend Nadilia, when she and I arrive," The recording of Qaztoh said.
    "It's good to see that Qaceria is taking her responsibilities seriously. "
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •