Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
"The Time Patrol..." the old scientist sighed. "I was hoping you'd fight amongst yourselves for a bit longer. But, I suppose your thirst for justice would not allow us to catch you unawares..." he spat bitterly before settling into a calmer tone. "No matter. the plan is already in motion. You cannot stop us. The M-Fighters cannot stop us. We have many champions to our cause. And now our last one arises from a long slumber."

Suddenly a wave of ki, a kiai, a powerful one at that blasted forth from the pool of yellow ooze that they now recognizwd as a torrent of cheese. The assembled officers were nearly blasted backwards as the old scientist pulled a lever downward and the coils sprung to life, crackling with electricity which suddenly zapped downward towards the cheese.

The Four Loco was next, telekinetically lifted and dumped into the cheese, completing the vile concoction of fondue.

"Granted death far too soon....abandoned by all...even his own curses failed to satiate his vengeance," the old scientist began cackling madly. "Only through dark science was he to be given life anew. A WARRIOR REBORN! ARISE! BIO-JAGAM!"

A humanoid figure began to levitate up among the cheesy muck.

Hops and Uva hovered, dumbfounded. They'd heard the stories of Jagam, but nothing had even mentioned a Bio-Jagam.

"There's your time anomaly!" Hops began, looking back to the Galactic patrol. "What do you say we stop this monstrosity together?"

"Hops, this is unprecedented! You can feel that ki, there's no way we can fight this, even with their help!"

"What choice do we have?! We cannot let him reach the city, Uva. You can stay behind if you think you can't handle it, but I'm going to fight!" He took off heading for the Vat of bile that had helped birth, rebirth? Jagam.