Page 164 of 294 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 4408

OOC: FYI: Dash is still in the cockpit with Jinzi, that's why she called back to the others as they headed to where Rex is.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Rex began to laugh, encouraged by the growing crowd of spectators that came to bear witness.

"That's quite the insult, Totoma. The fact I stand here before you all should tell you that Charco failed in his attempt to stop me."

Rex had not been stopped, but Charco had been successful in slowing him down.

"As for whether his mind remains... that is another story."

Glancing to the rest of them, he was curious about how they planned to confront him. Fighting would be limited as their ship was a fragile one and it was doubtful many of them could survive out in the vacuum. For now, they were his audience, hecklers or not, "If you are to blame anyone, blame those who dissuaded him from allying with me as he should have."

How easier things would have been if Charco had accepted his role. It would have been heartwarming to have someone by his metaphorical side as they set reality aflame.
    Ishtar wasn't quite sure what was going on, beyond the anger she felt for Sarada confirming that this was the end result of Cyanna's ... assistance; but whoever it was that now wore -- and had seemingly manipulated Charco's genetics -- seemed to be taking it in stride. Though there was the concerning matter of Ochazuke ... an unconscious heap on the floor with a wrist that seemed to hang at a rather unnatural angle.

So walking over and kneeling beside the unconscious stoic, the Oni glanced at Rex and voiced what she had at least put together in the short time she'd had to think on the matter.

"I know little of what is currently ... transpiring," the Oni admitted to everyone. "Yet it seems like, if I am understanding the situation properly. You are a ... parasite of some kind. Similar to the creature that inhabited Fife. Is that correct ... whatever your name is ?"

Turning back to check on Ochazuke, the Oni was quick to confirm the man's wrist had indeed been reduced to powder.

"If someone would be so kind as to heal Ochazuke, instead of glowering and ... contemplating what might be seen as suicide; I would appreciate it."

"Weaklings who faltered before mere golems have no say in this conversation." Rex mockingly stated, recalling Dash's pleas for assistance.

It appeared the entirety of the group was crowding the cargo bay at this point, despite Jinzi's requests to keep the peace. The thought of a lynch mob, full of self-righteous anger and fury, made him laugh.

It was like things had never changed.

"So what now? Do you all threaten the safety of all aboard for your vengeance?"
    "There are a few of us, who could simply eject you into the void of space." The Oni responded, offering again her half-attention. "I am sure of that number most are tempted."

Always the same, these types.

Holding up a fingertip, Rex conjured up a small orb of fukushuu energy.

"As much as I have grown fond of Charco, I can always start anew."
    Though when he lifted his hand, Ishtar's couldn't help but notice. That energy ... so familiar, and yet ... standing up then, the incumbent Goddess, paid the Tyrant his due attention.

"Not simply some parasite, are you ? Far more interesting." The Oni asked, eying the Lizardman curiously. "What was their name ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Ah yes, you..."

The less said about that one, the less his anger rose.

"Weaklings who faltered before mere golems have no say in this conversation." Rex mockingly stated, recalling Dash's pleas for assistance.

It appeared the entirety of the group was crowding the cargo bay at this point, despite Jinzi's requests to keep the peace. The thought of a lynch mob, full of self-righteous anger and fury, made him laugh.

When Rex made his challenge, the air changed suddenly. The pressure grew heavier, denser, as if something large and imposing had just made itself none. Sarada's demeanor hadn't changed. Her eyes were still alight with a vengeful inferno just begging to be unleashed. Her heart was filled with hurt and anger and pain and a thirst to lash out. Yet, Jinzi was right when he said that the Coldlight would not survive any kind of encounter. She knew that and so did Rex, making his challenge empty. She had a feeling he couldn't survive without Charco, and was banking on them caring too much about him to risk killing his body, which Rex apparently was currently inhabiting.

He underestimated them. Her, specifically.

She took a step forward. Despite the noise and posturing conversation, it echoed as if taken in an expansive cavern.

Like a massive beast beating its wings against the air, her suddenly imposing presence beat against Rex. Her aura was darker, tinged with a blood red that matched the killing intent behind her stare. Her eyes were sharper, but empty. Empty except for a singular, ice cold malice. Whereas before, her aura emitted the overwhelming power of the Super Saiyan form, it emitted something else. Something far more intimidating.

Fear.

No, not quite fear. A fear that was far more primitive and absolute. Fear could be worked around. Fear could be ignored. The feeling of impending doom could be suppressed, allowing a person to move forward despite it.

No, this was far more primordial.

Sarada glanced at the fukushuu energy in Rex's hands before returning her gaze to his. Then, she spoke, "̷̠̋̎̄̀́̄̒T̷̢̤̯͓́ŕ̵̛͎̫͇̥̼͙̪̱̊͐̐̈́͜͜͠y̶̲̻͈̟͇̿̑͘ ̢̗̳̜ ̶̼̹̙̌̓̓̂̂̃̾͋̏̾m̶̧͖͉̝̊̎̌̈́̉e̷̗͇̞͛̊̍̌̋̋͗̀̕.̸̔̈́͗̿͝ ̹̖̼̋ ̴̟͔̲̾Ơ̷̲͍͔̓̾͗̆̎̈́n̷͙͔̊̓̀̚ͅe̷̡̘̝̙̍̎̐͗͐̕̕ ̷̧̤̬̔̔̃f̵̖̻̣͍̠̩̑̉̑̅̏͜͜a̵̖̞̭̬͉̓̓̉͌̂̐l̶͎͓̺̱̰͇̞̉̃͆̊̓̎ s̶̗̓̀̋͂̕̕͝e̴̟̺͆ ̴̯͙̖͆̽̒͗̈́̆̈́͝͝m̵̮̩̥͈͎̫͋͒͑͒̔̂̕o̴̫͗̌̀̌̀̐̈́̓̒͘v̶͙̈́̈́̑̆͗͝ ̨̗̹̪̙e̶͇̪͈͂̓̚ ̶̧̜̠̗̙̥̦̜͒͌̆̇̽a̷͔͕͇͖̣̙͈̣̦͛̄̒̃̈́͠n̴̩̓̍̇͐̊̂̒̒d̶̘͝ ̨̬ ̵̺̙̺̠̱̼͊̅͛͝Ḯ̷̡̭͔͉̪́̓̄̃ ̷̹̩̮͕̱͎̝̹͋̃͂͒̾̒̌̈̍͜ẃ̴̤̖̹̠̿͂̇̀͌͂͋̚̕į̴̪̆̉́͗͛͊̏̌͒͝l ̸̰͍͇̳͇̤̲͔̫̿̓̉̕͘ļ̴̥͎̻͎͈͙͉̄̐̓̄̾̉̒̇̽ ̴̼͇̠͎̦̂͘é̶̢̛̱̟͍̥̆̿̎̿͌̍͝͝ņ̷͕̪͖̰́͒̑̚ḏ̴̅͐̓̅͐ ̵̛͙̲͚͗͝ͅy̷̬̓̿̄͊́̋̐̽̕o̵̡̟̠̗̬̪̣͉̯͚͋͘ȗ̴̙̠̗̮̇́͒͒̿̅̾̆͠ ̘̺͚͔̱ͅ.̶̢̯̝̣̪̗́"̸̛̩̲̉̄̉́̓̅͝

Each word radiated with his primordial terror that her aura emitted. The terror that crept up from the back of a man's mind and paralyzed him, preventing any action good or bad. The terror that was felt when death was an absolute certainty.

A primordial creature himself, how would Rex react? Would he dare tempt the ire of the Super Saiyan?

Primeval Terror is active.
    Main target: Rex
    Skill check: Target > 9,750,000
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Then I’ll remind you, and everyone, that we are on the far side of the universe, quite literally in the back of nowhere with no active star charts, and this Nebula is riddled with gravity anomalies. The Coldlight goes bye-bye, and anyone who survives will A) not be able to escape the Nebula, and B) even if they did will spend a few centuries in utter nothingness, presuming that doesn’t kill them with space’s inherent dangers, before the closest star or planet becomes available.”

“So play nice and hold it in.”
    "Argh..." The Majin grumbled taking a seat in the floor and leaning against the ship wall. They survived this mission, but he didn't feel satisfied. His mood had calmed down at the moment, only because the incident unfolding before them was more than a bit baffling.

Sasheem raised a brow. "Okay, wait...Sasheem's missing the memo...Why's everyone mad at Charco again?" He questioned, pointing at Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "There are a few of us, who could simply eject you into the void of space." The Oni responded, offering again her half-attention. "I am sure of that number most are tempted."

Always the same, these types.

Though when he lifted his hand, Ishtar's couldn't help but notice. That energy ... so familiar, and yet ... standing up then, the incumbent Goddess, paid the Tyrant his due attention.

"Not simply some parasite, are you ? Far more interesting." The Oni asked, eying the Lizardman curiously. "What was their name ?"
    "If I'm a parasite, then what does that make your kind?"

To be honest, he had been looking forward to meeting the oni Goddess of Destruction. After all, it wasn't every day he could eat both at the same time.

Rex began to gloat about the source of his fukushuu energy when something... no... someone tried to mess with his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    When Rex made his challenge, the air changed suddenly. The pressure grew heavier, denser, as if something large and imposing had just made itself none. Sarada's demeanor hadn't changed. Her eyes were still alight with a vengeful inferno just begging to be unleashed. Her heart was filled with hurt and anger and pain and a thirst to lash out. Yet, Jinzi was right when he said that the Coldlight would not survive any kind of encounter. She knew that and so did Rex, making his challenge empty. She had a feeling he couldn't survive without Charco, and was banking on them caring too much about him to risk killing his body, which Rex apparently was currently inhabiting.

She took a step forward. Despite the noise and posturing conversation, it echoed as if taken in an expansive cavern.

Like a massive beast beating its wings against the air, her suddenly imposing presence beat against Rex. Her aura was darker, tinged with a blood red that matched the killing intent behind her stare. Her eyes were sharper, but empty. Empty except for a singular, ice cold malice. Whereas before, her aura emitted the overwhelming power of the Super Saiyan form, it emitted something else. Something far more intimidating.

Fear.

No, not quite fear. A fear that was far more primitive and absolute. Fear could be worked around. Fear could be ignored. The feeling of impending doom could be suppressed, allowing a person to move forward despite it.

Sarada glanced at the fukushuu energy in Rex's hands before returning her gaze to his. Then, she spoke, "̷̠̋̎̄̀́̄̒T̷̢̤̯͓́ŕ̵̛͎̫͇̥̼͙̪̱̊͐̐̈́͜͜͠y̶̲̻͈̟͇̿̑͘ ̢̗̳̜ ̶̼̹̙̌̓̓̂̂̃̾͋̏̾m̶̧͖͉̝̊̎̌̈́̉e̷̗͇̞͛̊̍̌̋̋͗̀̕.̸̔̈́͗̿͝ ̹̖̼̋ ̴̟͔̲̾Ơ̷̲͍͔̓̾͗̆̎̈́n̷͙͔̊̓̀̚ͅe̷̡̘̝̙̍̎̐͗͐̕̕ ̷̧̤̬̔̔̃f̵̖̻̣͍̠̩̑̉̑̅̏͜͜a̵̖̞̭̬͉̓̓̉͌̂̐l̶͎͓̺̱̰͇̞̉̃͆̊̓̎ s̶̗̓̀̋͂̕̕͝e̴̟̺͆ ̴̯͙̖͆̽̒͗̈́̆̈́͝͝m̵̮̩̥͈͎̫͋͒͑͒̔̂̕o̴̫͗̌̀̌̀̐̈́̓̒͘v̶͙̈́̈́̑̆͗͝ ̨̗̹̪̙e̶͇̪͈͂̓̚ ̶̧̜̠̗̙̥̦̜͒͌̆̇̽a̷͔͕͇͖̣̙͈̣̦͛̄̒̃̈́͠n̴̩̓̍̇͐̊̂̒̒d̶̘͝ ̨̬ ̵̺̙̺̠̱̼͊̅͛͝Ḯ̷̡̭͔͉̪́̓̄̃ ̷̹̩̮͕̱͎̝̹͋̃͂͒̾̒̌̈̍͜ẃ̴̤̖̹̠̿͂̇̀͌͂͋̚̕į̴̪̆̉́͗͛͊̏̌͒͝l ̸̰͍͇̳͇̤̲͔̫̿̓̉̕͘ļ̴̥͎̻͎͈͙͉̄̐̓̄̾̉̒̇̽ ̴̼͇̠͎̦̂͘é̶̢̛̱̟͍̥̆̿̎̿͌̍͝͝ņ̷͕̪͖̰́͒̑̚ḏ̴̅͐̓̅͐ ̵̛͙̲͚͗͝ͅy̷̬̓̿̄͊́̋̐̽̕o̵̡̟̠̗̬̪̣͉̯͚͋͘ȗ̴̙̠̗̮̇́͒͒̿̅̾̆͠ ̘̺͚͔̱ͅ.̶̢̯̝̣̪̗́"̸̛̩̲̉̄̉́̓̅͝

Each word radiated with his primordial terror that her aura emitted. The terror that crept up from the back of a man's mind and paralyzed him, preventing any action good or bad. The terror that was felt when death was an absolute certainty.

A primordial creature himself, how would Rex react? Would he dare tempt the ire of the Super Saiyan?[/B]
    Fear and terror were the basis of existence and the knowledge of death, instinctual or conscious, was its driving force. However, for one such as he, an immortal who had suffered the indignities of death, he who had suffered being slain by humans, yet lived to experience the sensations of being eaten and digested, death no longer held sway.

Yet it reminded him of Grinthorn, but what it lacked in power, it made up for in intensity of its target. It was pure, undiluted killing intent, determined to overwhelm him into submission.

Rex was impressed that even she could make him pause as she had, but if she thought she make him cower, she was sorely mistaken. He had been there to witness the sorrow and rage Poepayne felt upon seeing the ashes of Penhuoqi, how it snuffed all feelings of love and happiness from the boy until only burning hate remained. Rex had been there when the World Government learned to fear the Old Hateful Hermit, whose hate and killing intent slaughtered the numerous souls sent to apprehend him.

Sarada's killing intent was powerful and difficult to comprehend, provoking the instinctual fight or flight portions of the brain, but he had long learned how to forge it into a weapon.

The bead of fukushuu, toppled from his grasp within the momentary pause of Sarada's mental attack, was nearly to the floor when Rex reclaimed it, crushing it in his grip as the saurian visibly seethed.

"End me?! You children continuously ape those words, arrogantly believing you are the chosen one!"

Wisps of gray energy seeped from his fingers before dissappating into nothing.

"How disappointing... you stand before the Strongest yet the only things you can offer are empty threats and posturing."

He should have slaughtered them for this offense yet he only felt exhaustion and apathy from this.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“.......brace for impact!!!!!” Jinzi screams over comms just as the Coldlight is hit with a massive wave of energy. The ship bucks hard, throwing anyone not strapped down around as it spins head over heels, then side to side, lights dimming and flickering as emergency klaxons sound off.

“Shit **** **** ****! Held! Get your ass up here to helm! Praxat, get to engineering and start repairing the main drive!”

Another wave of energy struck the ship, hull breach alerts sounding off in a couple places including medical and crew cabins.

More debris and waves of energy strike the ship again and again, and the battered GP vessel sails on, limping as engines go out and the danger mounts.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

To be honest, he had been looking forward to meeting the oni Goddess of Destruction. After all, it wasn't every day he could eat both at the same time.

Rex began to gloat about the source of his fukushuu energy when something... no... someone tried to mess with his mind.
    Ishtar shrugged. "I am not my kind, though I see them much as I see you. Of some interest, but all too familiar." For in the end, and despite all the pomp and circumstance of this ... thing, it seemed he was -- at the core -- little more than another tyrant lusting for power.

How tiresome.

Then something of far more importance drew her attention.

Fear.

A primordial creature himself, how would Rex react? Would he dare tempt the ire of the Super Saiyan?

Primeval Terror is active.
    Main target: Rex
    Skill check: Target > 9,750,000
    Ishtar's response was perhaps ... at odds with how she had been previously; but to see her Little Love with golden hair and well-defined muscles exude such a powerful aura of dominance and force the Tiresome Tyrant to acknowledge her presence. It was so ... arousing.

So as this power struggle commenced in full, the Oni started ...

Then she spoke.

"Little Love, I am going to take you in the back and f-"

“.......brace for impact!!!!!” Jinzi screams over comms just as the Coldlight is hit with a massive wave of energy. The ship bucks hard, throwing anyone not strapped down around as it spins head over heels, then side to side, lights dimming and flickering as emergency klaxons sound off.

“Shit **** **** ****! Held! Get your ass up here to helm! Praxat, get to engineering and start repairing the main drive!”

Another wave of energy struck the ship, hull breach alerts sounding off in a couple places including medical and crew cabins.

More debris and waves of energy strike the ship again and again, and the battered GP vessel sails on, limping as engines go out and the danger mounts.
    Before she could finish her sentence, she slammed into Rex and pinned him against the bulkhead behind them.

"Well then."

It seemed the base had finally exploded ... had it truly only been five minutes ?

Picking herself up from off of Rex, the Oni appraised the Dinosaur before saying simply. "We will speak later. I have questions ... and unlike the others I will not make hollow threats. I mean it when I say, I will kill you should you give me reason to."

Turning to focus on the looming threat, the Oni sighed and applied a 'push' to the ship by flinging it foward with gravity magic.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“**** **** **** ****! Held! Get your ass up here to helm! Praxat, get to engineering and start repairing the main drive!”

P-Sta dashed into the flight deck, nearly stumbling as he ran. "Ah, Pantaloon! Held!" he greeted. "Long time, no see, I suppose...A bit inpromptu, but while I may be a bit disoriented, perhaps I can provide some assistance?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Fear and terror were the basis of existence and the knowledge of death, instinctual or conscious, was its driving force. However, for one such as he, an immortal who had suffered the indignities of death, he who had suffered being slain by humans, yet lived to experience the sensations of being eaten and digested, death no longer held sway.

Yet it reminded him of Grinthorn, but what it lacked in power, it made up for in intensity of its target. It was pure, undiluted killing intent, determined to overwhelm him into submission.

Rex was impressed that even she could make him pause as she had, but if she thought she make him cower, she was sorely mistaken. He had been there to witness the sorrow and rage Poepayne felt upon seeing the ashes of Penhuoqi, how it snuffed all feelings of love and happiness from the boy until only burning hate remained. Rex had been there when the World Government learned to fear the Old Hateful Hermit, whose hate and killing intent slaughtered the numerous souls sent to apprehend him.

Sarada's killing intent was powerful and difficult to comprehend, provoking the instinctual fight or flight portions of the brain, but he had long learned how to forge it into a weapon.

The bead of fukushuu, toppled from his grasp within the momentary pause of Sarada's mental attack, was nearly to the floor when Rex reclaimed it, crushing it in his grip as the saurian visibly seethed.

"End me?! You children continuously ape those words, arrogantly believing you are the chosen one!"

Wisps of gray energy seeped from his fingers before dissappating into nothing.

"How disappointing... you stand before the Strongest yet the only things you can offer are empty threats and posturing."

He should have slaughtered them for this offense yet he only felt exhaustion and apathy from this.

“**** **** **** ****! Held! Get your ass up here to helm! Praxat, get to engineering and start repairing the main drive!”

Rex seemed to be immune to Sarada's fear aura. She was disappointed to not see him cower like the worthless speck of sub-Saiyan garbage that he was, but her point was made. Her threat wasn't empty. She didn't make threats. It was a promise she silently made to Charco to keep this monster from making a mockery of his memory. If Rex made one wrong step, made one action that wasn't productive toward their goals, she would kill him. Immortal or not, she would find a way.

She was about to respond when Jinzi's bellowing cry came from the cockpit. An instant later, the entire ship was beset by extreme turbulence. Sarada was thrown from her feet and whipped about as the ship was pummeled by energy from an unknown source. Perhaps the asteroid had finally exploded. Whatever the cause, Primeval Terror was cut off as she lost her concentration. No matter.

The message was received, whether Rex wanted to realize it or not.

Ishtar's response was perhaps ... at odds with how she had been previously; but to see her Little Love with golden hair and well-defined muscles exude such a powerful aura of dominance and force the Tiresome Tyrant to acknowledge her presence. It was so ... arousing.

So as this power struggle commenced in full, the Oni started ...

Then she spoke.

"Little Love, I am going to take you in the back and f-"
    Wait. Something Ishtar said right before all hell broke loose finally broke through the haze in Sarada's head and registered. She grinned slowly and excitedly, all thoughts about Rex gone like a whisper in the wind. She had only one thing to say. "Yes, please."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 09-12-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Ishtar offered Held a deadpan stare ... only to chuckle after several very awkward seconds.

"I said it was a nice shot, did I not ? An Oni cannot lie." She said, before going on to say somewhat bemused. "In truth, I would have been upset had you not do so, regardless. The decision to cause me harm in an attempt to kill one who would slaughter trillions should be a simple one. To say nothing of how truly hard to kill I am ... though I suppose it is fair to be wary since even I do not know my limits in that regard." Though it seemed ... with the onset of this regenerative healing factor; that it was to become even harder still.

"So do not worry. I will not cause you harm. I may even have a gift ... presuming you would care to own a First Race spacecraft."
    The Nevadian let loose a sigh of relief.

"I was hoping you'd understand." Held replied, his smile a mixture of nervousness, and relief, "After all, you're pretty hard to take down when people are actually trying, never mind when we're going out of our way to avoid anything important."

A Gift? When did she get a hold of one of those Spac--

He laughed, still somewhat uncomfortable discussing how he had shoot through an ally in an admittedly strategically correct fit of pique. "Still, I'm glad it worked out as it, did, and you're not going to try and kill--"

Wait, that's what that sudden pain in my tit was?

"You... shot Ishtar?"

His blood froze as he heard the cool, icy question of the Queen of Saiyans. He did not have to look at her expression to tell that she was at once, greatly displeased.

Which was not a surprise. Most people would be upset to learn that someone had decided to shoot their consort.

"....Well, that's not entirely accurate." Held replied, laughing nervously as his sweating increased, "It's more like I was in the middle of trying to pierce the barrier, and then the barrier went down, but then the Doctor was getting ready to try leave, and one thing lead to another, and Ishtar happened to be in the area with her, and....Well, I saw a chance I couldn't really resist..."

He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket, wiping his forehead, "Jeez, it's hot in here...Where was I?"

He turned to face Sarada, his mind still spinning as he attempted to find the most diplomatic way of explaining the situation, "Oh, right....And, you know, things kinda happened, and since she was there with the Doctor, and I figured she wouldn't mind if I was careful--Which I was, I was completely sober and completely focused--and took all the precautions I could reasonably be expected to make...."

Good grief...This would come up now, in the depths of space where no one can here me scream...Aside from my comrades, who might not like me as much as I hoped.

"And technically, I pierced her...I'm just saying there's an important distinction. I'm more of a surgeon than a butcher..."

The Nevadian made no effort to steady himself, slamming into the wall with such force as to bounce off of it, and then rolling down the hallway as the ship attempted to right itself. "Oof!"

His descent was caught by a seat, allowing him to use it as an anchor.

As the ship steadied itself, he put on a performance that would make an Actor proud, stumbling mightily as the ship rocked too and fro, before Jinzi summoned him.

"Oh my way!" Held replied over the comm, dragging himself to his feet, rushing to the cockpit. He went out of his way to not look behind him at the Saiyan Queen, and perhaps moved to the cockpit quicker than he would have, had it just been Jinzi summoning him.

The ship lurched and those not secure went flying, including Rex. Crushed against several of the occupants, including the nude oni, he snarled and buried his claws into the nearby wall, slicing through the interior lining before taking hold of one of the ship's airframes, keeping him in place for the remainder of the turbulence.

No longer concerning himself with the oni and Saiyan, both of which seemed more concerned over their carnal needs, the saurian reached out with his senses, trying to figure out just what the hell Jinzi was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    P-Sta dashed into the flight deck, nearly stumbling as he ran. "Ah, Pantaloon! Held!" he greeted. "Long time, no see, I suppose...A bit inpromptu, but while I may be a bit disoriented, perhaps I can provide some assistance?"
    Dash responds first, "Scanner console over there. Can you use it to find out what hit us?"

Astonishing Member

"The merrier the more." Held responded to---Wait, what?

"Mas-P? Masta-P? P-Mas?" Held asked with surprise, attempting to recall the officers name as he settled into the co-pilots seat he arrived into moments before the officer arrived. "The hell are you doing here? I thought you were--Nevermind, the more help the better."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash responds first, "Scanner console over there. Can you use it to find out what hit us?"
    "Certainly, miss! But if I may, I was thinking I can perhaps be of more use!" P-Sta pointed out. "Not to brag, but I even on my worst days, I'm one of the best pilots this side of the solar system!" he boasted.

"And in the worst case scenario, I was wondering if I could possibly venture outside the ship! I'm willing to brave the storm if I can get but a second to summon my mech!" P-Sta exclaimed bombastically. "With it, I can perhaps attempt to tow this ship to safety while the rest of you run the neccesary diagnostics and repairs!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "The merrier the more." Held responded to---Wait, what?

"Mas-P? Masta-P? P-Mas?" Held asked with surprise, attempting to recall the officers name as he settled into the co-pilots seat he arrived into moments before the officer arrived. "The hell are you doing here? I thought you were--Nevermind, the more help the better."
    "It's P-Sta! Officer P-Sta of the Eli-" P-Sta began, beginning to start his family's routine of bombastic kata-ing and posing. "Ah, not the time, perhaps... maybe once we've landed."

"Certainly, miss! But if I may, I was thinking I can perhaps be of more use!" P-Sta pointed out. "Not to brag, but I even on my worst days, I'm one of the best pilots this side of the solar system!" he boasted.

"And in the worst case scenario, I was wondering if I could possibly venture outside the ship! I'm willing to brave the storm if I can get but a second to summon my mech!" P-Sta exclaimed bombastically. "With it, I can perhaps attempt to tow this ship to safety while the rest of you run the neccesary diagnostics and repairs!"

"It's P-Sta! Officer P-Sta of the Eli-" P-Sta began, beginning to start his family's routine of bombastic kata-ing and posing. "Ah, not the time, perhaps... maybe once we've landed."
    "You ain't gonna summon nothin on this side o'nowhere. And we already have Pilots. If you can't help, then stand down and let someone else do it." Dash, feeling her strength returning, was annoyed at not being able to use thre ship's weapons against whatever it was that attacked them. "All we need to know is who attacked us, where they are, an if we're still in danger."