Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1469
  1. #841
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "I see...keep looking, we have no idea how far on the trail she is to realizing-"

    Suddenly, he stopped when he discovered the material. The photo, torn to pieces. They were only married days ago, which means...

    His hand brushed aside a neglected pile of papers, tabled numbers holding a record of some years-forgotten brilliance. Two scientists of like mind...and habits. Perhaps the photograph was something Jinzi had left laying around, discovered in as much a change encounter as this. After all, his brilliance and boundless curiosity had a habit of neglected little things from moment to moment; how the little things draw together and accumulate over time, until they could no longer escape notice. What else have you pulled from Pantaloon? Soon, Ochazuke found the subterfugre were not quite as onesided as it appeared.

    "Cybernetic augmentation," he though aloud. The red line and stamp gleaned many a folio set aside: 'REJECTED'. "Without funding, she had no test subjects that would comply, save one."

    But this he star map and its dotted initials. "...the Big Ghetti Star." A piece of it lay upon the Guardian Evangeline. "How did she access something like this so far out of the way?"

    However what he found next, the crimson axe of the Red Raiders. Were these not the base coordinates Pantaloon had set Held and the others on but two years ago? Willa Rautt had plotted a revolution, and as Battersea's Bastard, she had access to the Champions purse. Materiel and logistics for war.

    "If she couldn't secure funding from the government, and if Pantaloon wouldn't listen to her, it seems like she found someone else who would." Four years, perhaps even longer now. He braced himself on the edge of the desk. He palmed the coordinates of the star map "We'll need to take this down," he said to Wilhelm, "it seems the pieces have been in motion long before either of us had got here."
    Wilhelm nods and begins doing so.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #842
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She plays along.

    “Intriguing. What’s the pay like?”
    "Oh, the pay?! For a scientist?!" Blizzar exclaimed, idly checking a message on his communicator as it beeped. "Let me put it this way. It makes me wish I took up a vested interest in the sciences. Intrigged yet, dear doctor?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    You don’t discover much more than what Ochazuke and Wilhelm have (who are both here to). You see her at the computer, scribbling notes and schematics, crumpling tings up and tossing it to the ground. Living here, eating here, running diagnostics on samples of various items she has.

    Despite using the computer quite a bit, a lot of her notes are hand written and either trashed, burned, or otherwise destroyed.
    The message on Blizzar's communicator had come from P-Cee, having followed Parsley further into the lab, slightly sullen thay no comment was made about her dynamic routine....she'd worked exceedingly hard on that one too. Nevertheless there was startling evidence available here as to Gero's wrongdoings.

    She quickly made the rounds to snap pictures of it all and send it to the Lieutenant's communicator.

  3. #843
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Oh, the pay?! For a scientist?!" Blizzar exclaimed, idly checking a message on his communicator as it beeped. "Let me put it this way. It makes me wish I took up a vested interest in the sciences. Intrigged yet, dear doctor?"



    The message on Blizzar's communicator had come from P-Cee, having followed Parsley further into the lab, slightly sullen thay no comment was made about her dynamic routine....she'd worked exceedingly hard on that one too. Nevertheless there was startling evidence available here as to Gero's wrongdoings.

    She quickly made the rounds to snap pictures of it all and send it to the Lieutenant's communicator.
    Gero nods, stepping back slightly, hands behind her back in an almost parade like rest.

    “Your offer is tempting. Having never been off planet, the idea is alluring to say the least. When would I leave?”

    Adam, meanwhile, remains motionless, watching the entire thing. Again, a small light on his wrist flashes once before stopping again.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Wilhelm nods and begins doing so.
    A silent nod passed between the two. We won't have time to parse everything. But now a more complete picture was forming. Leaving the digital record to Wilhelm, Ochazuke secured the Big Ghetti Star Coordinates and the Photograph Fragments. The Head of Capsule Corp was far above the clouds. One way or another, he would expose the parasite feeding below.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Oh, the pay?! For a scientist?!" Blizzar exclaimed, idly checking a message on his communicator as it beeped. "Let me put it this way. It makes me wish I took up a vested interest in the sciences. Intrigged yet, dear doctor?"


    The message on Blizzar's communicator had come from P-Cee, having followed Parsley further into the lab, slightly sullen thay no comment was made about her dynamic routine....she'd worked exceedingly hard on that one too. Nevertheless there was startling evidence available here as to Gero's wrongdoings.

    She quickly made the rounds to snap pictures of it all and send it to the Lieutenant's communicator.
    The trickle of a few familiar presences moved into the room. Ochazuke scarcely turned from his task. Parsley, and one of the Katchin squadron. "Have you found anything else?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley sighed heavily. Nothing particularly juicy and damning. However, there was a mote of intrigue. Gero wrote much of her notes during her research by hand, and those notes were destroyed. Odd, if she was simply running tests on the things assigned to her, there would be more than enough reason to save even the research proven fruitless. That she was using such an archaic method of note-taking, and destroying those notes, meant that they were for her eyes only.

    What are you hiding, Ge-



    It seemed that Ochazuke had found much more already than Parsley could have hoped. She was unaware of where his line of reasoning stemmed from. Somewhere in the past he shared with her sister, without doubt. That was a particular string she would tug on at a later time. For now, she circled around the desk and silently observed his tangible findings.

    A photograph of Pants and his mate, torn in half. Telling. Perhaps romantic feelings had been involved at some point. Understandable. Two ambitious, eccentric scientists stand to have more in common than one would with an alien from a faraway planet. There was also a rejection letter with Pants' name on it. It was for funding for a project meant to devise a means of cybernetic augmentation. Lastly, two sets of coordinates -- one labeled BGS, and the other labeled RR.

    "Interesting," she murmured as she stepped back. "It seems Gero is up to more than simple cloning. Or, perhaps this is her means to her ultimate end. Sarada told me that Gero's alternate managed to not only clone herself and a Frost Demon, but also imbibe herself with dozens of racial abilities from slain creatures. This one doesn't appear to realize that's possible yet."

    She stepped back. "I assume you know what those initials mean."
    A small chuckle left Ochazuke as he continued to pore over the various documents and detritus, making sure to capture as much as he could. Always sharply astute, she hardly misses a thing.

    "So that's what Blizzar saw on the other side," he mused as he pieced together what Parsley relaid. "Not only was she successful at replication, but also the assimilation of other traits. Adam's mimesis and its ability to take things into itself and reproduce those traits, is effectively is the blueprint for that process."

    He shuddered to think why she saw fit to use the nanite process on Karis as she slept. Is life nothing more than coded commodity to you?

    "Her ultimate end? It may seem strange, but we understand it quite well. The craft is, in of itself, an end," he said. "And with a medium that may literally be engineered to become potentially everything, even life itself, the discovery in of itself is its own reward, no matter how it is obtained."

    When Parsley asked about the initials, Ochazuke sunk his shoulders. "The Big Ghetti Star." She was there in the darkness of the Doctor's quarters; the thing had been what caused Jinzi to transcend death into something unthinkable. "As for this map, well, there are quite a few guarded secrets deep beneath the ground for a reason. There are many factions that would kill for a piece of it."

  5. #845
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Stupid, thick-headed, arrogant ... I can't believe Meagan considers Sarada a friend! Bad talking her like that, I just wanted to rip that arrogant smirk from her face." Cyanna, still shaking and struggling to calm herself, "I wanted to hurt her, beat her up until she took back what she said about Meagan. But, dammit, I couldn't do it."
    "That's probably what she wanted," Charco said, bluntly, "Saiyan debates are usually just thinly-veiled fights... or at least that's what my Alien Culture 101 class said."

    While the education of Earth on the topic of alien cultures was lacking in detail, there was still some facts of life that were universal, such as the Saiyan need to fight, eat, and mate.

  6. #846
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Gero nods, stepping back slightly, hands behind her back in an almost parade like rest.

    ďYour offer is tempting. Having never been off planet, the idea is alluring to say the least. When would I leave?Ē

    Adam, meanwhile, remains motionless, watching the entire thing. Again, a small light on his wrist flashes once before stopping again.
    Blizzar nods, his hands behind his back as well as he gives a slight nod, before slowly stepping out from where he entered. "Anytime you're ready! I'll leave contact information at the front desk. Or perhaps with Jinzi," he informed her, his eyes briefly darting to the light on Pantaloon's android assistant. She fitted him with upgrades did she...

    X-Bo and N-Ten stood behind Blizzar silent, but their hands twitched slightly, barely noticeable as they stealthily readied their weapons...just in case.

    Blizzar, hands still behind his back, pressed his communicator, activating a silent alarm for the GP officers stationed outside. They soon began to pour into the remnants of the building. Their objective; the Geofront.

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The trickle of a few familiar presences moved into the room. Ochazuke scarcely turned from his task. Parsley, and one of the Katchin squadron. "Have you found anything else?"



    A small chuckle left Ochazuke as he continued to pore over the various documents and detritus, making sure to capture as much as he could. Always sharply astute, she hardly misses a thing.

    "So that's what Blizzar saw on the other side," he mused as he pieced together what Parsley relaid. "Not only was she successful at replication, but also the assimilation of other traits. Adam's mimesis and its ability to take things into itself and reproduce those traits, is effectively is the blueprint for that process."

    He shuddered to think why she saw fit to use the nanite process on Karis as she slept. Is life nothing more than coded commodity to you?

    "Her ultimate end? It may seem strange, but we understand it quite well. The craft is, in of itself, an end," he said. "And with a medium that may literally be engineered to become potentially everything, even life itself, the discovery in of itself is its own reward, no matter how it is obtained."

    When Parsley asked about the initials, Ochazuke sunk his shoulders. "The Big Ghetti Star." She was there in the darkness of the Doctor's quarters; the thing had been what caused Jinzi to transcend death into something unthinkable. "As for this map, well, there are quite a few guarded secrets deep beneath the ground for a reason. There are many factions that would kill for a piece of it."
    "I've discovered nothing you haven't uncovered yourself, most likely," P-Cee responded. "All of this is....troubling. And violating several intergalactic protocols to boot. We have enough evidence to apprehend Doctor Gero..."

    P-Cee glances at her communicator, a GP emblem lighting up on it. "That's the signal...the officers should be arriving to apprehend her now. I'm positive she has something up her sleeve, however. I need to help them," she sighed and turned around before glancing back and pleading, "Do what you must with the equipment, but if you can, please spare some of it for evidence," before readying herself to fly off and join her comrades.

  7. #847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar nods, his hands behind his back as well as he gives a slight nod, before slowly stepping out from where he entered. "Anytime you're ready! I'll leave contact information at the front desk. Or perhaps with Jinzi," he informed her, his eyes briefly darting to the light on Pantaloon's android assistant. She fitted him with upgrades did she...

    X-Bo and N-Ten stood behind Blizzar silent, but their hands twitched slightly, barely noticeable as they stealthily readied their weapons...just in case.

    Blizzar, hands still behind his back, pressed his communicator, activating a silent alarm for the GP officers stationed outside. They soon began to pour into the remnants of the building. Their objective; the Geofront.



    "I've discovered nothing you haven't uncovered yourself, most likely," P-Cee responded. "All of this is....troubling. And violating several intergalactic protocols to boot. We have enough evidence to apprehend Doctor Gero..."

    P-Cee glances at her communicator, a GP emblem lighting up on it. "That's the signal...the officers should be arriving to apprehend her now. I'm positive she has something up her sleeve, however. I need to help them," she sighed and turned around before glancing back and pleading, "Do what you must with the equipment, but if you can, please spare some of it for evidence," before readying herself to fly off and join her comrades.
    "Troubling. That's one way to see it." The pattern was clear, and the static shocking through his communicator indicated something was going down. His eyes widened as he felt a stirring far above ground.

    "Only...one question, officer." Ochazuke turned to face P-Cee then. "Who decided Earth was subject to Intergalactic Law?"

  8. #848
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Troubling. That's one way to see it." The pattern was clear, and the static shocking through his communicator indicated something was going down. His eyes widened as he felt a stirring far above ground.

    "Only...one question, officer." Ochazuke turned to face P-Cee then. "Who decided Earth was subject to Intergalactic Law?"
    "It's a part of the galaxy, is it not?" P-Cee answered, Ina curt tone far more haughty than that of her brother, P-Sta. "I can understand, somewhat, if you wish it not to be viewed as such, but certain events, many of which you were apart of, have made it so."

    "That said, if this technology were to be replicated and spread throughout space, there could be a serious problem," she continued. "But, this is a discussion I don't have time to dwell on. Is there anything else?"

  9. #849
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    A small chuckle left Ochazuke as he continued to pore over the various documents and detritus, making sure to capture as much as he could. Always sharply astute, she hardly misses a thing.

    "So that's what Blizzar saw on the other side," he mused as he pieced together what Parsley relaid. "Not only was she successful at replication, but also the assimilation of other traits. Adam's mimesis and its ability to take things into itself and reproduce those traits, is effectively is the blueprint for that process."

    He shuddered to think why she saw fit to use the nanite process on Karis as she slept. Is life nothing more than coded commodity to you?

    "Her ultimate end? It may seem strange, but we understand it quite well. The craft is, in of itself, an end," he said. "And with a medium that may literally be engineered to become potentially everything, even life itself, the discovery in of itself is its own reward, no matter how it is obtained."

    When Parsley asked about the initials, Ochazuke sunk his shoulders. "The Big Ghetti Star." She was there in the darkness of the Doctor's quarters; the thing had been what caused Jinzi to transcend death into something unthinkable. "As for this map, well, there are quite a few guarded secrets deep beneath the ground for a reason. There are many factions that would kill for a piece of it."
    From what she understood of Adam, he was a mechanical being comprised completely of nanomachines. These microscopic robots gave him the ability to assimilate machinery into his being and utilize it as if it had been a part of his construct all along. Grafting nanomachines into a human in the way Gero seemed intent on doing should, in theory, pass that ability to organic organisms. Meaning that it would be possible to assimilate a person's racial abilities into her own being.

    The same way this Incenio did. So, that was how he did it.

    Parsley's eyes narrowed even further when she learned of BGS' full name - Big Ghetti Star. The means The Doctor used to achieve the impossible and begin his quest to undo time itself. "She ventures into unknown and dangerous waters. Ambition is often the seed of self-destruction." Or genius invention. Either way, Gero would achieve her end. That end was the endeavor itself. A mind that thirsted, lusted for knowledge and innovation would only be sated by one impossible undertaking after another. Gifting humanity with the ability to assimilate organics into itself and transcend the limits of its imperfection was reward enough, even if nothing else was gained.

    But, without funding, she had nothing. Thus, she dealt with Earthbound malfeasants. "The Red Raiders." She had read about them during her first time on Earth. At the time, she thought nothing of them; nothing more than apes running around causing trouble for other apes. Their leader, she recalled, was Willa Rautt. Her particular goal wasn't something Parsley remembered, but she suspected she would learn eventually.

    "I read about them some time ago. The details were scarce, though."

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar nods, his hands behind his back as well as he gives a slight nod, before slowly stepping out from where he entered. "Anytime you're ready! I'll leave contact information at the front desk. Or perhaps with Jinzi," he informed her, his eyes briefly darting to the light on Pantaloon's android assistant. She fitted him with upgrades did she...

    X-Bo and N-Ten stood behind Blizzar silent, but their hands twitched slightly, barely noticeable as they stealthily readied their weapons...just in case.

    Blizzar, hands still behind his back, pressed his communicator, activating a silent alarm for the GP officers stationed outside. They soon began to pour into the remnants of the building. Their objective; the Geofront.

    "I've discovered nothing you haven't uncovered yourself, most likely," P-Cee responded. "All of this is....troubling. And violating several intergalactic protocols to boot. We have enough evidence to apprehend Doctor Gero..."

    P-Cee glances at her communicator, a GP emblem lighting up on it. "That's the signal...the officers should be arriving to apprehend her now. I'm positive she has something up her sleeve, however. I need to help them," she sighed and turned around before glancing back and pleading, "Do what you must with the equipment, but if you can, please spare some of it for evidence," before readying herself to fly off and join her comrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Troubling. That's one way to see it." The pattern was clear, and the static shocking through his communicator indicated something was going down. His eyes widened as he felt a stirring far above ground.

    "Only...one question, officer." Ochazuke turned to face P-Cee then. "Who decided Earth was subject to Intergalactic Law?"
    The call had been made by the Frost Demon Lieutenant. What men he had with him rushed into the building, intent on apprehending Char Gero on grounds of violating intergalactic law. Parsley was certain she would not fall without a fight. Even the weakest fighter had tricks to compensate for physical inefficiencies. "Don't underestimate her, Officer," she told P-Cee. "You may be stronger, but even an oak tree can be felled with persistence and ingenuity."

  10. #850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "It's a part of the galaxy, is it not?" P-Cee answered, Ina curt tone far more haughty than that of her brother, P-Sta. "I can understand, somewhat, if you wish it not to be viewed as such, but certain events, many of which you were apart of, have made it so."

    "That said, if this technology were to be replicated and spread throughout space, there could be a serious problem," she continued. "But, this is a discussion I don't have time to dwell on. Is there anything else?"
    Ochazuke's eyes narrowed. While the Katchin officer was instrumental to repelling Koolard during the Doctor's first invasion, there was something about her specifically vested interest in this world, fraught already with its myriad problems in its transition to a Unified State, that raised a cold hollow within him. A harrowing he hadn't felt since he'd first left the Geofront to the Lookout. To invite the view of those above is, alone, enough to become subject to them?

    He knew the seed of it sprung from the Divergence; that today's ally may not be so tomorrow. Ochazuke shook his head.

    He lift the physical piece of evidence; the map to the old Red Raider base. "We can prove her collusion, and that is crime enough," he said, "but watch where you tread between the lines of the law. To punish thought, to indict merely the notions of a crime that have not yet come to pass, that can be hardly be called justice."

  11. #851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    From what she understood of Adam, he was a mechanical being comprised completely of nanomachines. These microscopic robots gave him the ability to assimilate machinery into his being and utilize it as if it had been a part of his construct all along. Grafting nanomachines into a human in the way Gero seemed intent on doing should, in theory, pass that ability to organic organisms. Meaning that it would be possible to assimilate a person's racial abilities into her own being.

    The same way this Incenio did. So, that was how he did it.

    Parsley's eyes narrowed even further when she learned of BGS' full name - Big Ghetti Star. The means The Doctor used to achieve the impossible and begin his quest to undo time itself. "She ventures into unknown and dangerous waters. Ambition is often the seed of self-destruction." Or genius invention. Either way, Gero would achieve her end. That end was the endeavor itself. A mind that thirsted, lusted for knowledge and innovation would only be sated by one impossible undertaking after another. Gifting humanity with the ability to assimilate organics into itself and transcend the limits of its imperfection was reward enough, even if nothing else was gained.

    But, without funding, she had nothing. Thus, she dealt with Earthbound malfeasants. "The Red Raiders." She had read about them during her first time on Earth. At the time, she thought nothing of them; nothing more than apes running around causing trouble for other apes. Their leader, she recalled, was Willa Rautt. Her particular goal wasn't something Parsley remembered, but she suspected she would learn eventually.

    "I read about them some time ago. The details were scarce, though."


    The call had been made by the Frost Demon Lieutenant. What men he had with him rushed into the building, intent on apprehending Char Gero on grounds of violating intergalactic law. Parsley was certain she would not fall without a fight. Even the weakest fighter had tricks to compensate for physical inefficiencies. "Don't underestimate her, Officer," she told P-Cee. "You may be stronger, but even an oak tree can be felled with persistence and ingenuity."
    "Ambition may indeed seed self-destruction-" Ochazuke cast a look over his shoulder; Parsley more than anyone else would know. "-but it is the germination of the idea that moves intention to action."

    The shape of Gero's shadow hung beneath the spectre of failure and desperation. Even so, her character came only in fragments that none of their present company could attest to truly. "Past the threshold of limitation, some see a power they hold to be beyond good and evil. Yet is it our own design that shapes this judgment, or our circumstances that truly decide the end result?"

    Six times over, the way things were, would be, or may have been were shown to be in flux, each alternate timeline different - yet isolated - from the rest. Two realizations of Gero's dream crafted a certain doom.

    Ochazuke's hand continued to clutch the map. "She is culpable in the Raiders' plots. In turn, they moved against Grinthorn." At times like this, he longed for the unified hegemony that kept peoples like the Saiyans aloft. The sophistry of politicians, disgusting. "If the plan is to apprehend her for something she has not done yet, do you think she will desist? Desparation has yet to stop her hand."

  12. #852
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "That's probably what she wanted," Charco said, bluntly, "Saiyan debates are usually just thinly-veiled fights... or at least that's what my Alien Culture 101 class said."

    While the education of Earth on the topic of alien cultures was lacking in detail, there was still some facts of life that were universal, such as the Saiyan need to fight, eat, and mate.
    "Really?" She was already starting to calm down, "Saiyan's are stranger than I thought. Even missing one hand, she was still picking fights."

    After a moment more, she gave him a half smile, before shifting the subject, "How about you? How did it go? It seemed like you and the Deputy were hitting it off well."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  13. #853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It’s a common black market electrical disruptor.

    " Okay according to my tools and a few documents it's a electrical disruptor. I could just take it off but before I do that I have to check how it's attached to a powerline," Praxat said. Praxat carefully examines the area around and behind the electrical disruptor. To see how it's attached to the powerline.

  14. #854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With a slight nod, "There is wisdom in what your mentor said. Still that does not answer my question, so I will ask you another." Andron seemed to stare at her with unseeing eyes, "Why do you seek to know what is to come? Why are you not content, as most living creatures are, to simply exist in the present?"
    " I'm more than content to live in the present, but I also want to help others. For me seeking to know what is to come wouldn't be for myself. It would be so that I can help others," Althena said.


    Althena sits down." However, I doubt my Clairvoyance can actually see into the future, and it's not the thing I want to work on with my Clairvoyance. What I want to improve about my Clairvoyance is my Psychic visual communication. The problem is that the sound I provide with my visualizations are pretty much broken and have static to them," Althena said.

  15. #855
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Really?" She was already starting to calm down, "Saiyan's are stranger than I thought. Even missing one hand, she was still picking fights."

    After a moment more, she gave him a half smile, before shifting the subject, "How about you? How did it go? It seemed like you and the Deputy were hitting it off well."
    "... we bonded over our mutual talent." Charco said, not wanting to bother Cyanna with the tale of their fight against the alternate Marduk just yet.

    "He gave me some advice, although I'm not sure how much it'll help me right now."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •