Page 243 of 294 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sheki’hinah sits besides Jinzi, Azura and her chatting quietly. Ereshkigal also came with Sheki’hinah, alongside Nunlil teleporting in with a well dressed Jack.

Jack smirks and gives her a small salute, holding a bottle of Earth’s best liquor which he gives as a wedding present to Sarada.
    Sarada smiled and gave a small wave at Jack. She hadn't expected him to show, and feared it was going to be awkward if he did. But he did with his new mate, and it was fine. She was glad he found someone for himself, just like she told him to.

She still had his jacket and he was not getting it back.

Maiz walked inside, dressed in her usual guardian robes and armor. She moved to stand beside Sarada. "Both my daughters are bonded and soon I'll have another grandchild," she whispered, beaming like the midday sun. "I couldn't be happier for you."

"Thanks, Maiz."

"Oh, and I took the liberty of screening suitable male donors. I have a list of the ten strongest in the Empire you and Inanna can look over at your leisure."

Sarada frowned, obviously confused about what she was talking about. Only after remembering their conversation from years ago, she shook her head and laughed. "Ah, right. Thanks Maiz, but that won't be necessary. Inanna's gonna be the father."

She spoke with such confidence that the older woman was rendered completely speechless.

"Besides, none of the men here are even close to as strong as she is. Just imagine how powerful our baby will be. Magic, hakai, Super Saiyan, and zenkai." She whistled profoundly. "They'll probably beat Genesis and Sakin all by themselves. As like... a seven year old."

Maiz recovered enough to respond. "Don't get too overconfident. They'll still need to be trained, which is a problem in itself. Assuming you aren't high and can actually somehow have a child with another woman, hybrids are notorious for Slaking off. Don't be disappointed if your child won't want to train like Parsley's."

That was a big concern. All she had to do was think back to how big a slacker Totoma was. Unless she was mistaken, he didn't care for training -- preferring to smother himself in Karine's muffins -- yet somehow still fell ass-backwards into power. It was maddening how much potential these hybrid Saiyans had. "I know, I know. We'll be ready too, just in case."

Maiz nodded.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As expected, there was Erosa. All five of them. That bitch clearly intended on hoarding all the food for herself, the *******. Sarada felt her teeth grit when she noticed them eyeing the food, only for Mother to make her way over to her.

Damn it all. I bet she's gonna say something lewd, she groused to herself. Sure enough, she did, though it was immediately followed by a congratulations. Not all bad.

Yet...

And yet...

What she said after...

What she offered...

..."You can squeeze them if you want"...

Sarada started to sweat. The internal struggle raging within her was a herculean contest of might and self-control. Her hands shook and trembled, as if possessing minds of their own. It really wouldn't have been an issue if she just grabbed them, right?

Wait, no. Her family was literally right there.

No. This was a test.

This... was a very extreme test of her loyalty. And she would not fail.

"I," she spoke, voice strangled from extreme strain. Her teeth gritted and she dug down deep to tear her eyes from the massive tiddies staring her in the face. She looked at the floor, the ceiling, anywhere but Mother Erosa. "I'll have to decline," she finally gritted out.
    "Oh? Well that's a shame ero." Mother Erosa never dropped her smile, but her voice held a certain air of disappointment. "I suppose that means a harem for the evening is off the table too....Oh dear what will we be able to get you for your wedding now."

Mother Erosa seemed to ponder a moment, then in true Id style, reached into her cleavage and produced a small case. Clicking it open, Sarada could find a coupon for a free luxury meal delivery for two to be redeemed whenever. No mention was made of the cook however...

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Don't be so down on yourself. All you need is time and practice." Cyanna picked a tube, "This way, I'm sure of it."
    With luck, the right tube is picked, and the Three arrive at Araxat Lab where Althena is waiting." I did the best I could for Fraxat, and she's stable, but I wasn't able to restore her missing brain matter," Althena said.

Killrog jumps back for a bit." Huh, what in the hell is another Intoadian doing on this planet? Araxat told me that most Intoadians loath Toadians for the horrible things they did to their kind Thousands upon thousands," Killrog said.

" I don't even know what an Intoadian is, why do you call me that?" Althena said.

" Because you are one, and you must have a unique ability. As every Intoadian has a unique ability. Thousands upon thousands of years ago on this planet. They were referred to as the Cursed ones," Killrog said.

Thousands upon Thousands of years ago. The Toadians hated and feared the Intoadians because they were different. This fear and hatred led to horrible massacres. Intoadians were seen as monsters to be put down," Killrog said.

" That I can't be true. My race would never be that cruel. Althena, please tell me It isn't true?" Praxat said.

Althena takes out the book of Aoem and turns it to a page." What Killrog is saying is the truth. When I was born. My mother attempt to have me kill just because of the color of my skin," Althena said.

" My mother tried stabbing me in the heart, but somehow the knife shattered on my chest on impact. She also tried suffocating me, but your ancestor stopped her. As a child, I was called names, and treated like I was an outcast like I was a monster," Althena said.

" The Kingdom didn't want me as their next queen. When I was a teenager. I learned that my kingdom slaughter people like me people of my skin color. Knowing this made me angry, and I want nothing to do with the Kingdom," Althena said.

" So I ran away, but your ancestor convinced me to come back and take my place as queen even if the people didn't want me. As in her words, I was the queen they needed, not the one they wanted. This happened more than 2,000 years ago," Althena said.

Althena shows Praxat and Cyanna a page in Aoem that details the horrible atrocities inflicting on the Intoadians, and the Intoadians mysteriously vanishing from Qacriea before Althena was ever born two thousand and twenty years ago.

Praxat falls to her knees and holds her stomach." This is awful. How could ancient Toadians in the past be so cruel? Praxat said.

" Because likely things were different back then. So Althena, you were the last Intoadian born on Qacriea. " Killrog said.

Without realizing it, Althena subconsciously decreases her body's density. Her body becomes intangible, and half of it phases through a wall. Huh, what's going on with my body?" Althena said.

Praxat examines Althena with her X-ray mod." I don't know, but it seems that somehow you have decreased your density." Praxat said.

Althena then pulls herself out of the wall and subconsciously increases her body's density back to where it was. " Hmm, I see now. Althena, your unique ability is that you can control your density, but you don't seem to realize it." Killrog said.

"wait, I can control my density? I'm going to need time to process that," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    With luck, the right tube is picked, and the Three arrive at Araxat Lab where Althena is waiting." I did the best I could for Fraxat, and she's stable, but I wasn't able to restore her missing brain matter," Althena said.

Killrog jumps back for a bit." Huh, what in the hell is another Intoadian doing on this planet? Araxat told me that most Intoadians loath Toadians for the horrible things they did to their kind Thousands upon thousands," Killrog said.

" I don't even know what an Intoadian is, why do you call me that?" Althena said.

" Because you are one, and you must have a unique ability. As every Intoadian has a unique ability. Thousands upon thousands of years ago on this planet. They were referred to as the Cursed ones," Killrog said.

Thousands upon Thousands of years ago. The Toadians hated and feared the Intoadians because they were different. This fear and hatred led to horrible massacres. Intoadians were seen as monsters to be put down," Killrog said.

" That I can't be true. My race would never be that cruel. Althena, please tell me It isn't true?" Praxat said.

Althena takes out the book of Aoem and turns it to a page." What Killrog is saying is the truth. When I was born. My mother attempt to have me kill just because of the color of my skin," Althena said.

" My mother tried stabbing me in the heart, but somehow the knife shattered on my chest on impact. She also tried suffocating me, but your ancestor stopped her. As a child, I was called names, and treated like I was an outcast like I was a monster," Althena said.

" The Kingdom didn't want me as their next queen. When I was a teenager. I learned that my kingdom slaughter people like me people of my skin color. Knowing this made me angry, and I want nothing to do with the Kingdom," Althena said.

" So I ran away, but your ancestor convinced me to come back and take my place as queen even if the people didn't want me. As in her words, I was the queen they needed, not the one they wanted. This happened more than 2,000 years ago," Althena said.

Althena shows Praxat and Cyanna a page in Aoem that details the horrible atrocities inflicting on the Intoadians, and the Intoadians mysteriously vanishing from Qacriea before Althena was ever born two thousand and twenty years ago.

Praxat falls to her knees and holds her stomach." This is awful. How could ancient Toadians in the past be so cruel? Praxat said.

" Because likely things were different back then. So Althena, you were the last Intoadian born on Qacriea. " Killrog said.

Without realizing it, Althena subconsciously decreases her body's density. Her body becomes intangible, and half of it phases through a wall. Huh, what's going on with my body?" Althena said.

Praxat examines Althena with her X-ray mod." I don't know, but it seems that somehow you have decreased your density." Praxat said.

Althena then pulls herself out of the wall and subconsciously increases her body's density back to where it was. " Hmm, I see now. Althena, your unique ability is that you can control your density, but you don't seem to realize it." Killrog said.

"wait, I can control my density? I'm going to need time to process that," Althena said.
    "Praxat, get a hold of yourself." Her tone was more one fo concern, as she placed a hand gently on her friend, "The past wasn't your fault, and your people don't have a monopoly on doing cruel things. My ancestors were violent mercenaries, much like the Saiyans. We should deal with the present and save the history lesson for later and finish what we came here for." She then looked at the Guardian, "Oh, I just remembered, Althena, when all this has been resolved and you have the time, can you contact Meagan? She told me that she has been trying to get in touch with you." Cyanna then looked at Fraxat, "I'm sure she can be fully healed on Chroma, once its' safe to transport her."
    Last edited by Tami; 11-08-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "SOMEONE SAY EAT!" A roar erupted from from the rear of the group, and within a fraction of a second Erosa was sailing through the air and over the hurled spear and landing amiss the undead horde with a bone crunching slam. "WHERE THE FOOD ERO!"

With a sound akin to a bull in a china shop, the Id charged from one end of the horde to the other...unconcerned with the trying to kill her part and more with locating the feast that wasn't there. Anyone getting in her way was trampled, smashed, gnawed or carried....and at one point she took a skeleton up on the initial offer and was seen chewing a tailbone as she darted around.

Looking in in equal parts disgust and apathy, Etrina just rubbed her temple and sighed.
    "AY, THAT'S MY ASS !" A Skeleton Knight bellowed, after Erosa made off with its bell end only to be swiftly eviscerated.

And as she ripped through the enclosing horde however, she'd find that she was slowly accumulating damage. A nick here, a cut there ... yet the more they began to stack up the weaker she began to feel.

Etrina was not safe from the Horde either, several dozen bone arrows striking her full on in the chest as she rubbed her temple in annoyance; and while they hardly did the damage that was hoped for, they -- or something -- seemed to be ... siphoning away her magical reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    With the gatekeeper gone and the undead closing in, the mysterious bandaged figure finally reacted as if they had been waiting for this the entire trip here.

Gauzed hands seized a nearby tombstone and snapped the top half off easily enough before lobbing it at the closest gathering of skeletal guards.
    The tombstone strikes with tremendous effect, scattering the heaps of rusty armor-clad bones. Of course, the resident of the tomb that the stone had been prised from was none to pleased with this ... and with a massive upheaval of dirt and rot; a stinky abomination grabbed hold of the gauze covered combatant's legs.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Do you think you could purge the rot from this meat just by brushing the dust aside. Your a bigger fool then I imagined." The monster let out a low chuckle. "The natural order fated me to sit among the scraps at the bottom.....But here there is no order, and will prove which of us is the pretender."

An aura of vile void energy coalesced around the creature, channeling out to its hands as each weaved the power into something. The air around it grew dark and heavy, before it flung all its hands forward and unleashed a barrage of charged globular void energy.
    "No... it's clear that I was too naive back then."

Clouds of fukushuu billowed from his body, filling up a good portion of the chamber with the caustic energy. Several of the eggs erupted, boiled from within by sheer contact with the warped hakai.

"I thought too highly of our kind and underestimated the memory of the humans..."

Light resonated within the smoke, reminiscent of lightning within stormclouds. A dark, twisted power could be felt throughout the land, but unlike the distorted creatures here, it was one born of countless conflicts and brutality.

"This place is no longer fit to be a graveyard, a testament to my wrath."
    A silhouette could be seen through the flashes of light and it is no longer humanoid. The flurry of void energy flung in blob-like projectiles streaked towards Rex, but they would be halted in mid-flight by a tremendous roar that rattled the chamber, shaking off dust and loose debris from the ceiling alone.

The void energy began to swirl together, caught in a vortex that drew in the smoke-like fukushuu together into a single point of energy, held in between the teeth of the tyrannosaurus Rex.
    The energies fought like oil and water, crackling violently, yet with another roar, he fired his Atomic Breath upon the twisted carrion.

"This time, I will finish what I started and erase Avalon off the face of this planet!"

"Oh? Well that's a shame ero." Mother Erosa never dropped her smile, but her voice held a certain air of disappointment. "I suppose that means a harem for the evening is off the table too....Oh dear what will we be able to get you for your wedding now."

Mother Erosa seemed to ponder a moment, then in true Id style, reached into her cleavage and produced a small case. Clicking it open, Sarada could find a coupon for a free luxury meal delivery for two to be redeemed whenever. No mention was made of the cook however...
    For just a short moment, Sarada was at a loss for words. Partially because she was regretting turning Mother's offer down. The cleavage was that deep. "A free meal?" she inquired when her wits returned. There was, worryingly, no mention of who would be preparing this meal, but she wasn't particularly picky. As long as there weren't any shenanigans, she decided not to worry about it too much.

"Thanks, Erosa. I really appreciate this."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Halloween Pound Town

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    There were several long seconds of silence after the Saiyan trio spoke, before the specter of a watcher realized that something was out of the ordinary. "Did you say ... alive ?" Looking up as if it didn't quite believe what it was saying, let alone what it heard, the empty sockets of its ghostly eyes seemed to open in shock as it realized that it had not in fact been mistaken.

"By the ..." and then it noticed the horde of undead slowly closing in.

"Oh ... oh dear."

Seeming to grow rather uncomfortable in the moment, the gatekeeper tugged at its 'collar' before addressing the Saiyans once more. "I'll ... I'll be right back." Without giving the women a chance to respond the gatekeeper vanished; leaving them to wonder just what the hell was going on. Until the nearest undead -- a skeletal guardsman -- lurched forward and with a rattle ... well, just straight up just threatened to ...

"Imma ... EAT YER ASS !"

Before they could figure out exactly what it was trying to say, a spear of bone was hurled toward Avoca, and the otherworldly groan that seemed to accompany it implied that it wouldn't be the only thing coming their way.
    It didn't take long for the festivities to begin. With a cry that made her shudder and hope the creature didn't understand the implications of what it said, a bone spear was hurled her way. She dove out of the way and rolled to her feet.

As Parsley and Sarada dove headfirst into the melee, Avoca decided to hang back. She wasn't nearly as strong as they were, even with her training with the three Legendary Saiyans. That meant she had to fight smarter, and not just rush in hands blazing. Lucky for her, she had a skillset specialized to suit her needs.

"I see you, asswipe," she sneered as she located the clown who through the spear at her. She shot into the air for a better vantage point and formed two pink energy blasts in her hands. "EAT THIS! DEMON SPARK!" The blasts fired and hurtled toward the guardsman, linked together by an energy tether. The blasts whizzed by him, but the tether caught him in the chest, causing them to wrap around him.

They both detonated point blank range in his face.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The tombstone strikes with tremendous effect, scattering the heaps of rusty armor-clad bones. Of course, the resident of the tomb that the stone had been prised from was none to pleased with this ... and with a massive upheaval of dirt and rot; a stinky abomination grabbed hold of the gauze covered combatant's legs.
    Upon noticing the jimmie-rustled undead grabbing their ankles, the bandaged one reached down and seized both of the ghoul's wrists before yanking them upward from the earth, aiding in their attempts to rise from the dead whether they wanted to or not.

Either that or the undead's limbs were going to be torn off from the joints. Either way, the bandaged stranger cared not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Praxat, get a hold of yourself." Her tone was more one fo concern, as she placed a hand gently on her friend, "The past wasn't your fault, and your people don't have a monopoly on doing cruel things. My ancestors were violent mercenaries, much like the Saiyans. We should deal with the present and save the history lesson for later and finish what we came here for." She then looked at the Guardian, "Oh, I just remembered, Althena, when all this has been resolved and you have the time, can you contact Meagan? She told me that she has been trying to get in touch with you." Cyanna then looked at Fraxat, "I'm sure she can be fully healed on Chroma, once its' safe to transport her."

" You're right, Cyanna, we should focus on the present. Yeah, once this is over. We'll send Fraxat to Chroma. Praxat said.

" I will do that once this is over, and that false guardian Zykona is removed," Althena said.

Killrog searches around Araxat's lab and stumbles upon the hidden room. " I found it Araxat's hidden room," Killrog said.

In this hidden room are weapons and Holograms of planets including Earth, and Chroma." Weapons, battle plans, holograms of planets, This is a damn war room! Praxat said.

" After we gather all the intel in here. We need to inform the others living in this kingdom the truth about Araxat!" Killrog said.

Praxat plays a video. The video showcases Araxat arguing with Yaztoh. In the video, Yaztoh is making a bunch of horrible rules, and Araxat is trying to get Yaztoh to change her mind on them.

Praxat skips through the video to a point where Araxat finally snaps. In this part of the video. Araxat is in her lab. Her skin color is the same as Althena's.

Araxat picks up an energy blade." That damn Toadian, Yaztoh she ruined everything with her stupid rules. Now I only have one option left I have to wipe out half the life on Qacriea," Araxat said in the video.

" It's the only way to restore balance, But why stop at just Qacriea. I'm sure there are other planets out there in need of fixing," Araxat said in the video.

Araxat then cuts her mouth with the energy blade in the video. Forcing her jaw muscles, which shouldn't be able to do so into a disturbing unnatural smile.

In the video, Araxat eyes can be seen, and they are just empty black sockets. Althena reads the labels on the weapons." Property of The Amphintis Empire. Okay, I never heard of this Amphintis Empire, " Althena said.

" It's the empire of the Intoadians on their planet Amperior," Killrog said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-09-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Dragonball M, The Movie: All Hallows' Cleave

"AY, THAT'S MY ASS !" A Skeleton Knight bellowed, after Erosa made off with its bell end only to be swiftly eviscerated.

And as she ripped through the enclosing horde however, she'd find that she was slowly accumulating damage. A nick here, a cut there ... yet the more they began to stack up the weaker she began to feel.

Etrina was not safe from the Horde either, several dozen bone arrows striking her full on in the chest as she rubbed her temple in annoyance; and while they hardly did the damage that was hoped for, they -- or something -- seemed to be ... siphoning away her magical reserves.

Upon noticing the jimmie-rustled undead grabbing their ankles, the bandaged one reached down and seized both of the ghoul's wrists before yanking them upward from the earth, aiding in their attempts to rise from the dead whether they wanted to or not.

Either that or the undead's limbs were going to be torn off from the joints. Either way, the bandaged stranger cared not.
    As the skeletal horde fell swiftly upon Etrina and Erosa, in an instant their assailants were covered in a hail of crimson bolts that shot and richocheted between the tombstones through their numbers.

Toward the other end of the Reliquary Gatehouse, the corpsed shell that rose from its grave to seize the gauze-clad stranger received a similarly burning salvo, falling in targeted bursts towards its core, aiming to topple its rotted structure.

Lightning suddenly struck and alit the grey, graven world to reveal the source of their aid.

"Even in these Shadowlands, one must keep sight of the bigger picture."

The gunman's arms were swiftly reloaded, his abominable target aligned in the reflection of his shades. His putty-chinned companion stretched his rubbery frame. Despite the dour atmosphere of Phantasmagoria, the mischief of his wicked grin seemed to fill the air about him with colour as he struck a pose.

"Now get ready, because here's a little lesson in trickery!"

They who had already died knew that this was going down in history.
    Last edited by grampagen; 11-09-2019 at 01:40 AM.

The Briefcase responded to the telekinetic prodding by simply ... sliding across the cavern floor toward the Icer.

... Apparently Inanna had no concern over whether or not anyone attempt to steal from her mine. Though it would become quickly apparent to the GP Officer that he wasn't alone. Especially after there was the sound of skittering, and clatter of disturbed rubble.
    At the skittering, Blizzar quickly clutched the briefcase to his chest. "No.....NO! Stay away, it's mine, do you hear?!" he bellowed. Hmph. Mine. The Arcosian scoffed. A pun was a pun, however unintentional. The Katchin Squad must never know he made one, lest they begin a ceaseless attempt to offer some of their own.

However there was no time to think of such nightmare scenarios! He had to make put like like a bandit...which he supposed he was in this case. Or he would've been had Ishtar shown the slightest degree of interest in securing her treasure.

Why there weren't even laser tripwires. Those were always fun to elude. If it sounded like he was disappointed, he was. Where was the challenge?! All that pre-planning for...the skittering. Was it getting louder?! He had to hurry!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Mushin Nehan

As he stared into the unblinking eyes of this twisted creature, he held up his guard, the gnarled chanting sending a crawling chill through his bones, as if his blood stood exposed to the frozen air. A primeval affect, like the white hares native to this continent in its last fatal gasp in silent talons, pronounced itself as he beheld that piece of dark magic.

Reflexively, he struck out at it. Illuminating the darkness and reflecting off the snow, Ochazuke slashed his arms out before him, and dozens of radiant ki orbs gilded with a razor's edge sped forward, a series of Senko Setsudan aimed at the creature's legs.
    Shifting into a defensive stance, the hidden naginata blade within her staff emerged, its crystalline metal sparking with an energy reminiscent of brilliant white lightning. As the energy intensified in power, so did the audible crackling, resonating like a thunderstrike. Rearing back her weapon, the light of ki trailing behind it, the intensity reached its peak as she swung forward, complimenting Ochazuke's Senko Setsudan with her own Ptera Slash: White Lightning. The blast left a trench of destruction in its wake, melting the ice and snow and blasting apart the frozen earth beneath but the monstrous sorcerer would be sorely troubled should it focus on the flashing light of destruction. A poor herald of ill omen, the lightning-like blast was instead the carrion following the super-sonic slash its proceeding sonic-boom vacuum blade.
    The energy gathered in the creatures outstretched hand ignited as it spread it fingers wide, and a translucent barrier of void formed between him and the oncoming attacks that, with a gesture, started moving forward to meet all their attacks. Energies clashed with each other as this void barrier rammed itself into their attacks, accelerating as it absorbed the energy and kinetic force of what was thrown against it while keeping the destructive effects at bay. The barrier continued forward, slamming into Ochazuke and carryed him at high speed towards Shochu.

The robed creature raises its other hand launches several orbs of void that fly towards the edges of the barrier and attempt to catch the two fighters should they attempt to escape around the side.

Retired Overlord

After smashing through the horde for the 14th time, Erosa skids to a halt as she realizes shes starting to get a little banged up. There are several cuts on her big enough to draw whatever her equivalent to blood was.....and the horde in her area would see she seemed a little on the weaker side now.

Then the Id let out a growl, pulled her wounded arm up to her mouth and gave it a lick. Then repeated with her palm, which she then rubbed on the more glaring of her wounds as she moved. Within moments her cuts were vanishing, and the id was feeling better, if only moderately so. With a flex she commenced with her 15th charge through the assembled mob...this time releasing a mob of maws in her wake that began chomping and exploding on everything.

"Ughh....Why did I even com...*crackcrackcrackcrack*...." Etrina looked down as several arrows broke on her chest. Perhaps she hadn't been aware of her own fortitude, because the idea of arrows being this ineffective had not crossed her mind in a long time. Still....it became apparently something was draining her spell power.

The mage casted a weak time lock spell in the path of the next volley, locking them in the air long enough to snatch one out and let the others fall harmlessly where she had just been standing. While the chances of the arrows being the source were low....she'd still give them a quick examination before continuing.

As for doing so in peace, a quick mental command had her four foci running interference for her...smacking down arrows and riding on undead heads while being generally annoying.

Retired Overlord

"No... it's clear that I was too naive back then."

Clouds of fukushuu billowed from his body, filling up a good portion of the chamber with the caustic energy. Several of the eggs erupted, boiled from within by sheer contact with the warped hakai.

"I thought too highly of our kind and underestimated the memory of the humans..."

Light resonated within the smoke, reminiscent of lightning within stormclouds. A dark, twisted power could be felt throughout the land, but unlike the distorted creatures here, it was one born of countless conflicts and brutality.

"This place is no longer fit to be a graveyard, a testament to my wrath."
    A silhouette could be seen through the flashes of light and it is no longer humanoid. The flurry of void energy flung in blob-like projectiles streaked towards Rex, but they would be halted in mid-flight by a tremendous roar that rattled the chamber, shaking off dust and loose debris from the ceiling alone.

The void energy began to swirl together, caught in a vortex that drew in the smoke-like fukushuu together into a single point of energy, held in between the teeth of the tyrannosaurus Rex.
    The energies fought like oil and water, crackling violently, yet with another roar, he fired his Atomic Breath upon the twisted carrion.

"This time, I will finish what I started and erase Avalon off the face of this planet!"
    "RRRAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR!!"

The Malformed Dinosaur threw all its hands forwards and expelled a violent blast of void energy mere moments before Rexs Atomic Breath would hit him. The energies clashed right in front of him, releasing such primal forces that even in proximity the beasts body burned, Its extra arms disintegrating amid the conflagration.

Yet the power it summoned was great, and as soon as his atomic breath was spent....Rex would find his adversary still alive, albeit barely. His charred body tittered and fell forward, held up by one of its remaining two arms. "He...heheh....." It hissed a laugh through its black mouth, misshapen teeth now visible with the flesh burned from its mouth. "....Th...that's why you....will always be a fool......never....considered.....that you were being played..."

The creature reached his remaining hand in the air, and suddenly the room thrummed with power. In an instant all the eggs shattered, wisps of corrupted power draining from what remained and channeling into his burn remains. Scale reformed as he pushed himself up, and with a primal roar the monsters muscles seemed to explode in strength and power. Then his body seemed to vanish, leaving only a blur of motion.

Less the a second later a burst of void accompanied a scale cracking punch to the side of Rex head.