Page 80 of 294 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Gero, still bound by Adam, just looks away and doesn’t say anything.
    Parsley regards Gero critically, then grunts. "It's time to go. There's nothing left for you here." Even though she was still bound by Adam, she still hoisted her over her shoulder and carried her to the elevator. Once they were top-side, she blasted into the air toward the Lookout.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Ok, ok we’ll have to put that on the back burner for now. We have other, bigger things to worry about.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Approaching the lab, Dash knocks on the wall nearby, "Hey, Jinzi? Ah got a message from Meagan, when your not so busy."
    "I can't go up against the Doctor without my goggles. They're back at my lab at Capsule Corp. I want to finish development my X-ray mod for my goggles first before I face him," Praxat said. ," Praxat said.

Praxat spots Dash," Oh hi there Dash I'm talking to Jinzi about a blueprints that were stolen and I project I'm currently working on. I would like to get this project done before we go off to face the Doctor, but I guess looks like I be going into battle horribly visually impaired," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-04-2019 at 09:07 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "I can't go up against the Doctor without my goggles. They're back at my lab at Capsule Corp. I want to finish development my X-ray mod for my goggles first before I face him," Praxat said. ," Praxat said.

Praxat spots Dash," Oh hi there Dash I'm talking to Jinzi about a blueprints that were stolen and I project I'm currently working on. I would like to get this project done before we go off to face the Doctor, but I guess looks like I be going into battle horribly visually impaired," Praxat said.
    "You know, if those google of yours are so important, maybe you can make a backup pair? It may not be as fancy and all, but it's somethin."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "You know, if those google of yours are so important, maybe you can make a backup pair? It may not be as fancy and all, but it's somethin."
    " They are important I'm nearsighted on land and farsighted in water without my goggles, and I don't think Qaztoh has a spare of her Nano anti-reflective adaptable biometric lenses. That's a good idea Dash, I'll make a backup pair with just the basics and put the X-ray Mod upgrade for my original goggles on hold," Praxat said.

" I probably won't enough time to finish my X-ray mod. I have to finish discovering a new form of radiation which will be the basis for the mod. Then I have to research and study it. After that I'll have to develop and test prototypes of the mod," Praxat said.

"Analyze the test results and change the design as needed. After that's done. I'll move on to the final phase of my project. Developing the actual mod that will be used in my goggles," Praxat said.

" Not only that I have to go over the blueprints of the GP ship when it arrives. I have a lot on my plate Dash," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-05-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Parsley landed on the Lookout and dropped Gero unceremoniously to the floor. "Nowhere to run," she stated.

She sensed Pants nearby and immediately marched over to him. "Whatever you're doing, Pants, drop it. What I've learned about your President is more important. First of all, the name you've been calling him allows him to cast an eye and ear on wherever it was said. This is how he knows things he shouldn't. From now on, refer to him by his true name, Alakazah.

"Secondly, he is not human. He's actually a dragon of some sort, perhaps the prototype of the race of wish-granting dragons that Tiamat hails from. Ishtar knows more, but that's mostly all I've managed to discern."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

( What Parsley said makes a lot of sense. I always knew there was something off about Earth's president the first time I lay eyes on him. It was the way he smiled that alert me. There was just something unnatural about that smile of his,) Praxat thought.

( I been around humans for a long time now. I know a genuine human smile when I see one. The smile I saw from that man is not how a human is supposed to smile. It had that uncanny valley to it, and thanks to Parsley now I know why) Praxat thought.

( Now that I know his true name I'll be calling him by that. This shocking revelation is all the more reason I don't want Alakazah getting his claws on my blueprints. I don't want any of my ideas for fuels, engines, and Mechanical systems being used to power weapons of war. Especially don't what my idea for service robots Blasinator, Impacinator, Iceinator, Fusinator, Gasinator, Maginator, Echoinator, and Energinator being turn into killer robots,) Praxat thought.

( I made an oath at Capsule Corp that my ideas will only be used to benefit others, not to take lives!) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-05-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Before anything else could be added however, a familiar presence and even more familiar hands ... latched onto her breasts. A reassuring presence to be sure.

"Hello, Little Love."

Though what she said caused Ishtar to grimace, before shaking her head slowly. "It was not my Alter, truly. A clone ... and were it not for the intervention and magic of my mother; I would be missing my left arm. Though in fairness ..." the Oni started before trailing off.

"You are right in saying that I did successfully stop her. And I ... transformed, on top of it. So two small, silver-linings. Which reminds me I would like t-" the Oni began, before stopping short.

The weight on her breast was off.

"... your hand. Prosthetic ?"
    It was only a clone, but that could be restated as a litmus test. And Ishtar passed, with only her left arm as the price paid for victory. Considering how badly it could have gone, that was hardly a price too high to pay. "Clone or not, I'm still proud of you. And this means that you know what to expect, and you won't be alone this time around." She released her boobs and circled around to face her. "You'll have me this time around, and I'm for sure stronger than I was before."

A fire burned in Sarada's eyes, representing the absolute confidence she had in herself and her lover. Even if the battle hadn't been fought, it had been won already. They didn't have any choice but to win, and Ishtar was prepared this time. Even if this clone of her alternate didn't have access to all of her tricks, she knew enough about her to be able to adapt, improvise, and overcome. Sarada would do the same. Together, they couldn't lose!

"My hand? Yeah, it's prosthetic." She lifted up the new hand crafted for her by Jinzi to show her. "I was fighting one of your kin and his sword cursed me when I grabbed it. I thought that cutting my hand off would have negated it, but nah. I needed Nevanlinna to suck it out of me. I got a kickass new hand out of it, so it wasn't a total loss." She grinned and flexed her prosthetic into a fist. "Jinzi will make me a better one later, and this one will vibrate." Her eyebrows waggled as her tail trailed up her Oni's thigh. "I'll need a guinea pig to test it out on when I get it. Any volunteers?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

On a desolate planet, Sonata now wearing his brother's GP uniform plunges his hand into his throat and pulls out a device." Good thing I put the signal disruptor in a place my brother wouldn't think of looking for it. Right in plain sight!" Sonata said.

Flashback four hours before Sonata's meeting with his brother Earl.

On board his ship Sonata is looking at the signal disruptor he bought from a black market. " I need to hide this device in a place my brother won't dare look for it. Knowing him he would expect that I would buried such a device. I have to put it in place he would least expect," Sonata said.

" a place so obvious that he would overlook it. I know I just swallow the F@#king thing!" Sonata said.

Sonata turns on the device puts in his mouth and swallows it." Yeah swallowing this device is nuts, but it's the last place my brother would look for it. Now I just have to wait for my brother to arrive," Sonata said.

End of flashback.

Sonata turns off the disruptor and takes out his brother's communicator and uses it to contact GP HQ." This is Lieutenant Stratovarius I have managed to apprehend The Captain of the Stratovarius Buccaneers my brother Sonata," Sonata said mimicking the pitch and tone of his brother's voice.

" My brother attempted to take me out, and impersonate me, but I managed to subdue him," Sonata said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Zxo'ro, a name Parsley had heard often in relation to Ochazuke, was uttered by Alakazah before he made a hasty exit with his gathered men. One final bit of instruction was left for Blizzar: to bring Cher Gero-Banner with him to the summit to give to him.

"Tch."

Was it fear or perhaps the sudden change of pace that led to Alakazah fleeing in such an abrupt manner? She couldn't tell for certain, but given his grin, perhaps it was the latter. Which could then only mean that Ochazuke and his martial brother Zaofan needed to exercise even greater caution during their expeditions to restore the martial arts schools.

She folded her arms and turned to regard Gero. "Perhaps sparring you is in our best interests." Her disappointment is immense. "Still, I can at least derive enjoyment out of watching you grovel at Pants' feet. I have little doubt you'll want our protection from Alakazah."

She moved toward her and grabbed her by her top. "You're coming with us, in that case."
    Blizzar pinched the bridge if his nose. "I suppose the Lookout would be the safest place for her at the moment. Though depending on how many of us leave to face the Doctor, I'd reccomend she be put in GP custody."

"Uh, sir?" N-Ten asked, groggily. "Just what happened?"

"I'll explain later. For now, take your siblings asked the others and return to base for some r&r," The Arcosian ordered. "We've got thus for now," he added, nodding at the still apprehended Gero.

N-Ten looked more than a little complex but quickly complied, gathering her siblings and fellow officers and leading them away from the Geofront.

"He's a dragon in the same manner as Tiamat," she answered the galactic patrolman. "As to why he's trapped here on Earth and in a human form, I can only imagine it's due to some kind of punishment handed down to him. His dodging my question is evidence. Though, we won't know for certain until he decided to tell us."
    "I'm sorry, you said he's a..." Blizzar shook his head in near-disbelief. The amount of once thought inpossible things he grew to accept as a reality only grew once he arrived on this planet. "This planet..." he simply grumbled after a while. It's a wonder it was never on the GP's radar sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "The President's chosen name," Ochazuke said dryly. "Speak it, and you will draw his eye, no matter the distance."

Any parallels to Tiamat seemed to validate themselves further as he considered what they had just seen. "Summoning the Dragon is tied to an incantation. But he has found a way to circumvent this magic. Alakazah is no longer bound to any structure, any compact. He will appear as he will."

Ochazuke drew a short breath, and a dry cough escaped him before he continued.

"The secrets it beholds when his name is called...though his powers are diminished, and he cannot alter fate or reality like Tiamat, some facets of his power remain. He has the ability to peer directly into hearts and minds of those who speak his chosen monoker. Somehow, it allows him to scry across the world wherever it is invoked. And as the figurehead of a united World Government..."
    "This. Things like this are exactly why the intergalactic community at large takes an interest in Earth," Blizzar chuckled bitterly. "Like it or not, your planet seems to be a hotbed of issues that most other civilized worlds couldn't dream up in their worst nightmares."

Blizzar jotted down something in his datapad. "As for the whole name ordeal, well that just explains quite a bit, doesn't it? Any information we have against creatures such as he brings the fight more in our favor....if there's even a fight to be had in his case."

Eva, when he gets to her, smiles.

“Charco, thank you for coming back so swiftly.”

She gestures to her study.

“We have a bit before the GP ship arrives to take those going to confront the Doctor once and for all. I would like to speak with you a bit before hand.”
    "All right." He replied, following her into the study, his curiosity over what she wanted to speak about lightening his dark mood just a bit.

End of flashback.

Sonata turns off the disruptor and takes out his brother's communicator and uses it to contact GP HQ." This is Lieutenant Stratovarius I have managed to apprehend The Captain of the Stratovarius Buccaneers my brother Sonata," Sonata said mimicking the pitch and tone of his brother's voice.

" My brother attempted to take me out, and impersonate me, but I managed to subdue him," Sonata said.
    Durive picked up the phone and left the line open for five hours, breathing heavily. Every third minutes the breathing increased in volume by a single decibel, no more, no less.

Eventually, one Deputy Chief Flasshu spoke into the communicator, cleared his throat and spoke, "Ah, yes. Greetings Lieutenant. The chief is curious as to whether you've got any leads on the Guardians case?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive picked up the phone and left the line open for five hours, breathing heavily. Every third minutes the breathing increased in volume by a single decibel, no more, no less.

Eventually, one Deputy Chief Flasshu spoke into the communicator, cleared his throat and spoke, "Ah, yes. Greetings Lieutenant. The chief is curious as to whether you've got any leads on the Guardians case?"
    ( Okay now I know my brother must keep a nerdy notebook in this uniform somewhere?) Sonata thought. Sonata searches the pockets of his brother's uniform and finds a notebook. ( Okay here it is now,) Sonata thought.

Sonata looks through the notebook. ( F#$k it's just as nerdy as I thought it would be. Dammit, Point Dexter, no one cares about your knowledge of antiques. Useless, useless oh finally something useful,) Sonata thought.

Sonata looks at his brother's investigation notes and reads the latest on. He then puts the notebook back in the pocket he found it in." I have come across several dead planets that used to have life on them. According to my investigation, something happened to the Guardians on those planets," Sonata said.

" I have reason to believe that something points to the parasites. I collected various artifacts and ancient text from the planets as evidence. I believe they can help with the Guardians case," Sonata said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-06-2019 at 02:05 PM.
    My Forum check it out

( Okay now I know my brother must keep a nerdy notebook in this uniform somewhere?) Sonata thought. Sonata searches the pockets of his brother's uniform and finds a notebook. ( Okay here it is now,) Sonata thought.

Sonata looks through the notebook. ( F#$k it's just as nerdy as I thought it would be. Dammit, Point Dexter, no one cares about your knowledge of antiques. Useless, useless oh finally something useful,) Sonata thought.

Sonata looks at his brother's investigation notes and reads the latest on. He then puts the notebook back in the pocket he found it in." I have come across several dead planets that used to have life on them. According to my investigation, something happened to the Guardians on those planets," Sonata said.

" I have reason to believe that something points to the parasites. I collected various artifacts and ancient text from the planets as evidence. I believe they can help with the Guardians case," Sonata said.
    Durive's breathing only grew louder, more pronounced.

"The Chief says he needs more results. You aren't productive enough. Since you've just been attacked, take some time to rest and-"

Durive suddenly flung himself forward, uselessly striking Flasshu in the neck.

"Ah...forgive me. The Chief did NOT say that...instead he wants copies of these ancient texts forwarded to him immediately...." Flasshu peered to his left where Durive was glancing down glumly at a ring of liquid on his desk...it was never going to wash out. The last stack of papers simply didn't cut it as a coaster.

"He has urgent need of them, you see," Flasshu explained.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive's breathing only grew louder, more pronounced.

"The Chief says he needs more results. You aren't productive enough. Since you've just been attacked, take some time to rest and-"

Durive suddenly flung himself forward, uselessly striking Flasshu in the neck.

"Ah...forgive me. The Chief did NOT say that...instead he wants copies of these ancient texts forwarded to him immediately...." Flasshu peered to his left where Durive was glancing down glumly at a ring of liquid on his desk...it was never going to wash out. The last stack of papers simply didn't cut it as a coaster.

"He has urgent need of them, you see," Flasshu explained.
    " Roger I'll sending copies of the ancient texts over asap. Oh and don't expect to hear anything from Shining Star I'm too weak from my fight with my brother to summon him," Sonata said. Later Sonata is aboard his brother's ship and looks at a fax machine.

Sonata uses his brother's fax machine to send copies of the ancient texts over to The GP Chief. ( Okay looks like they don't suspect that I'm not my brother Earl. Even my brother's ship with its fancy high tech security can't tell us apart,) Sonata thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-06-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    My Forum check it out

" Roger I'll be sending copies of the ancient texts over asap. Oh and don't expect to hear anything from Shining Star I'm too weak from my fight with my brother to summon him," Sonata said. Later Sonata is aboard his brother's ship and looks at a fax machine.

Sonata uses his brother's fax machine to send copies of the ancient texts over to The GP Chief. ( Okay looks like they don't' expect that I'm not my brother Earl. Even my brother's ship with its fancy high tech security can't tell us apart,) Sonata thought.
    Upon receiving the texts, Durive excitedly rubbed his arms together and rushed over towards the coffee machine, cackling.

"Thank you, lieutenant," Flasshu nodded. "Am I to understand that your brother is a criminal of some sort? If so, drop him off at the nearest OIS," he went on, referring to one of the GP's Orbital Incarceration Sattelites. "Is there anything else we can help you with?"