Page 84 of 294 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4408

In her room at the Lookout, Qaztoh is still testing out formulas for her Egg Production reducer in her virtual testing simulator." So far my formulas have provided the desired results, but I'm getting close I can feel it. This project of mine will help my race The Toadians population problem.

In Eva's Library Althena can sense something is happing on her home planet Qacriea. ( Hmm, it looks like the Toadians living on Qacriea are staging an uprising against the Replita Killrog.) Althena thought.

Meanwhile on Qacriea in the hidden chamber of the Toadian Kingdom. Toadians are hard at work developing highly potent toxic gas bombs. Araxat examines her follow Toadians works." We will use these bombs once their finish when Qaztoh comes back. To take back our kingdom from Killrog!" Araxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-13-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Enoki eyes her up and down, then nods as if satisfied.

“Don’t die again. You might have been a cocky and arrogant piece of crap as a kid but I still love you. Hearing you were dead hurt. Don’t do it again. I’ve lost enough family as is.”

She points to the two sisters.

“I’ll never be as strong as you two, I doubt many things ever will be. You both damn well better watch out for each other. Take it from someone who’s been by herself often, it sucks. Maybe when I get back you’ll let me see this ‘super saiyan’ I’ve been hearing about.”

She clears her throat and then quickly hugs both sisters.

“I’m off on this mission. Take care.”

She salutes then heads towards her ship with the others going with her.
    Enoki's words were blunt, like all Saiyans. Her words were also far kinder than Parsley had been expecting. For someone who never bought into the hype and made it very clear that she was her least favorite niece, Parsley hadn't expected what Enoki said at all.

"I will," she replied, her voice uncharacteristically muted. "I expect you to survive this mission of yours."

She watched her aunt depart, stepping toward a ship that was also boarded by several others. ...And Asha'rah. A tepid, curious frown creased her brow. "Where is she going?"

"They're helping Asha'rah retrieve another god item," Sarada responded. She grunted and folded her arms. "I wish Asha'rah would go alone. Less chance of her fucking up and getting someone else killed."

That someone else, naturally, was Enoki. Parsley hummed in agreement. A cut a glance at her sister. An oddly antagonistic outlook of the goddess, undoubtedly created by Ishtar's own animosity leaking over through their preternatural bond. "Mistakes aside, Asha'rah isn't cold-hearted," she countered. "I expect her to know when the mission is a failure and act accordingly before any lives are needlessly lost."

"If you say so." Sarada huffed and started to walk off. Then, she stopped after the first step. "There are many more reunions waiting for you one Vocado," she stated plainly. "I think you'll be surprised." With that, she departed.

Parsley sighed. I thought as much. Nothing improves the opinion of a person better than death. Frowning, she recommenced her trek inside to prepare for the upcoming mission. If nothing else, I have another reason to survive. As if returning to Avoca wasn't good enough.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    As ever, Sarada's will was resolute ... and it did warm Ishtar's heart -- numb as it was in light of the past few days -- to hear the conviction with which she spoke. Though the golden-eyed Oni's annoyance was less to do with the loss of an arm and more to do with the loss of the advantage she had been in possession of. Though as it had been ever since she'd found herself bonded to Sarada, and the other Saiyans: it would only make the fight to come more interesting, the battlefield being 'even'. "Since I know you will be there regardless what I say. I only ask you grow stronger." Ishtar said, with a nod and small smile. "Because when I was finally free to cut loose and managed to transform as a result ... had any of you been there, I would have killed you as surely as I killed my other self. Though ..." the Oni trailed off, before raising an eyebrow.

"You seem to have taken after one of my least admirable traits ... and that was my second favorite hand." Of course, the prosthetic was the work of Jinzi Pantaloons, and given the level of craftsmanship he had put into her arm this one was likely to be as good if not more so. Not to mention the other thing Sarada had said.

"A vibrating hand you say ? Well ... I suppose it is not the absolute worst that you lost the original; and of course I will assist in testing it." There came a pause and a flush of color then, as Ishtar considered just how that would feel.

"I would ... uh ... ask you inquire about the Muffin Button owed you, as well." The Oni stammered then, after a moment. Before returning -- as ever -- to what loomed on her horizon. Though given what Sarada had just promised, it was certainly a difficult thing.

"I uh ... uhh ..."

Something about training, wasn't it ? Training with her vibrating hand ... the Oni shook her head vigorously to refocus.

"All of that said ... and as reticent as I am to subject you to Hakai in any firm ... form ! I need training ..." the Oni started then, carefully. "Of those here, that means Parsley, Totoma, and yourself are ... more than likely the safest sparring partners. So would you be willing to hump me ... help me?"

The Oni blushed. "I mean to say, give me a hand ..." and in a certain light it might have seemed the Oni turned bright red.

Damn it.
    Sarada grinned. She relished in making Ishtar flustered. By this point, it was academic and far too easy. "Hump you, help you, I can do it all!" Her tail gave the Oni's sweet backside a hard smack as she slid around to stand beside her. "But training with you is just what I need. Even if I lose, the zenkai will only make me stronger, so don't dare hold back!"

Besides, she had to face Hakai again at some point. She hadn't forgotten about what's his face (Sakin), who's his name (Hammer), and that one chick with the **** (Genesis). Those guys were top tier enemies, so she needed to be more than just confident in her abilities to beat them. She needed to be stronger, a lot stronger. Super Saiyan was a nice boost, but it had a long way to go before it lived up to the legend. There was no better place to start than with the literal God of Destruction.

"The humping can wait until we work up a suitable sweat. When does the fighting start?!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Meanwhile on Qacriea in The Secret chamber of the Toadian castle. Sraxat raises her hand." Grandmother if I may ask. Are we going to do anything about the false god Zykona?" Sraxat said.

Araxat crosses her arms. " Zykona will be dealt with in time. For now, it's best we all focus on overthrown Killrog and taking back the Toadian Kingdom," Araxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    His skin immediately sprouted goosebumps upon seeing the icy waters. The boy was used to hot, humid jungles and deserts and while he could recall enduring the cold, now it seemed daunting.

That's because we're cold-blooded...

Charco clenched his hands into fists. He knew Rex was toying with him, drawing out the anticipation of this hostile takeover just to spite him. Whether or not the process of his body changing to suit the spirit's needs was unknown, but he wasn't going to let a little ice water get the best of him. Leaping off the iceberg, he dove in after Eva.
    They dive down deeper and deeper, until Eva gestures and a sphere of water is repelled around them, leaving them a ten foot bubble of air to breathe in.

“There.”

Lodged in a rocky outcropping on the bottom, an odd black chunk of...something...greets their eyes.

“Whatever is inside that chunk has been calling to me. Can you break it open?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada grinned. She relished in making Ishtar flustered. By this point, it was academic and far too easy. "Hump you, help you, I can do it all!" Her tail gave the Oni's sweet backside a hard smack as she slid around to stand beside her. "But training with you is just what I need. Even if I lose, the zenkai will only make me stronger, so don't dare hold back!"

Besides, she had to face Hakai again at some point. She hadn't forgotten about what's his face (Sakin), who's his name (Hammer), and that one chick with the **** (Genesis). Those guys were top tier enemies, so she needed to be more than just confident in her abilities to beat them. She needed to be stronger, a lot stronger. Super Saiyan was a nice boost, but it had a long way to go before it lived up to the legend. There was no better place to start than with the literal God of Destruction.

"The humping can wait until we work up a suitable sweat. When does the fighting start?!"
    The death goddess standing five feet away clears her throat.

“The...humping....can wait until I’m not here.” She says dryly, eyeing Sarada up and down with...not disproval, but something akin to exasperation tinged with humor.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Onboard, The Black Diamond Pyrrhos is addressing his fellow crewmates." The Captain has put me in charge while he's away," Pyrrhos said.

Fang stares at Pyrrhos." Huh, why are you in charge? Why can't I be in charge when The Captain is away for once?" Fang said.

Raccoony rolls his eyes at Fang." Nobody what's your ass in charge of anything Fang," Raccoony said.

Fang growls at Raccoony." Shut the hell up you damn cat!" Fang said.

Raccoony twitches his right eye." I'm not a damn cat you F@&king mutt!" Raccoony said.

Fang shrugs his shoulders." Whatever, do you all think the Captain will be able to pull it off?" Fang said.

Pyrrhos crosses his arms." I have full faith that the Sonata was able to pull it off, Fang," Pyrrhos said.

" So I guess that means we're heading to Earth next to pick up that Toadian Princess Qaztoh.

Raccoony nods. " Ah yes, the Lisian," Racconny said.

Fang scratches his head." Huh, a Lisian? I thought she was a Toadian. What the F@#k a Lisian?" Fang said.

Raccoony palms his forehead." There are seven continents on Qaztoh's home planet Qacriea. The names of these continents are Lisia, Jungope, Sufrica, North fogerica, South Fogerica, Wetalia, and Frosctica. Qazoth is from Lisia and the Toadians there are referred to as Lisians or Swamnese," Raccoony said.

Fang scratches his head again." Huh, Swamnese?" Fang said.

Raccoony sighs. " Yes, Swamnese. The term comes from the name of the flat area of Lisia that is surrounding by a mountain range. The name of this area is Swampa. Hench another term for Toadians living in Lisia as Swamnese," Raccoony said.

Fang tilts his head ." Huh, how do you know so much about this planet Qacriea?" Fang said.

Raccoony stares at Fang." That because I study up on it Fang," Raccoony said.
    My Forum check it out

They dive down deeper and deeper, until Eva gestures and a sphere of water is repelled around them, leaving them a ten foot bubble of air to breathe in.

“There.”

Lodged in a rocky outcropping on the bottom, an odd black chunk of...something...greets their eyes.

“Whatever is inside that chunk has been calling to me. Can you break it open?”
    "Let's find out."

Cracking his knuckles in preparation, Charco drew back a fist, allowing the flow of chi in his body to focus into that limb. Launching a punch, enhanced by his Ankylo Smash technique, the boy sought to break it open just like Eva wanted.

"Let's find out."

Cracking his knuckles in preparation, Charco drew back a fist, allowing the flow of chi in his body to focus into that limb. Launching a punch, enhanced by his Ankylo Smash technique, the boy sought to break it open just like Eva wanted.
    It cracks but remains while.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

It cracks but remains while.
    "Hm, it's pretty solid."

Charco lobbed another punch at it, followed by several more, determined to crack this open if only for its offense of not doing so the first time.

"Hm, it's pretty solid."

Charco lobbed another punch at it, followed by several more, determined to crack this open if only for its offense of not doing so the first time.
    Chunks shatter and break off and after about five minutes, Charco can pull out the object within.

A perfectly spherical orb of a dark blue color. Looking closer, Charco can see four bright green stars held within.

A dragon ball unlike any sen before.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Morgana nods and gestures not the chair opposite her.

“And so we shall begin.”
    Cyanna puts away her staff, then bows to Morgana, "Thank you, Sensei." She then stands up and smiles excitedly.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Chunks shatter and break off and after about five minutes, Charco can pull out the object within.

A perfectly spherical orb of a dark blue color. Looking closer, Charco can see four bright green stars held within.

A dragon ball unlike any sen before.
    "A dragon ball?"

While he hadn't exactly paid attention to them before (he had left that to the others), Charco was certain that they weren't colored like this.

Pulling out the ball, he turned and presented it to Eva, "Were there more sets of dragon balls on Earth?"

"A dragon ball?"

While he hadn't exactly paid attention to them before (he had left that to the others), Charco was certain that they weren't colored like this.

Pulling out the ball, he turned and presented it to Eva, "Were there more sets of dragon balls on Earth?"
    She stares, a bit entranced.

“Not.....exactly. But there is another Dragon here. Alakazah, the World Government President. If these are his......”

She shakes her head.

“Give it to me, please. This needs to be hidden.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna puts away her staff, then bows to Morgana, "Thank you, Sensei." She then stands up and smiles excitedly.

“Do you have any psychic training before this?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM