Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
The Bonehead looks up, globs of energy dripping from its skeletal maw.

"Someone say Boot-" there were no screams. There was no time. Avoca's might ass had clapped and all it offered was utter annihilation for the poor Skeletal Guardsman; but to say that his death -- or I guess re ... death ? Whatever -- was a sad one would be inaccurate. In the split second before the massive claptastrophe that was Avoca's Thunderclap turned the Skeleton into a fine powder.

It died with a smile on its face.

Of course, the massive clapping of an unparalleled booty was sure to draw more Undead toward her ... though there seemed to be nothing in the immediate area. Only the cacophony of the battles raging nearby and the sounds of the undead staggering towards them.

Then she heard it. A howl that sent a shiver down her spine. Then an impact literally sent a shiver down her spine and knocked her face first into the dirt. When she finally regained her feet, she'd find herself face to face with a Werewolf.

A Werewolf that only had one thing to say. "DESTROYAAAAA HOUND !"

.... Clearly he was about to Smash the fuck outta her.
When Avoca picked herself off the ground, she groaned. "Seriously." She glanced back at Parsley and chuckled. "Alright, alright. Guess I get my own fur coat."

She rose to her feet and smirked. A pinkish violet aura wrapped around her, swirling around like a summertime sunset. "Let's go, furball!" What fun! She was actually glad she decided to tag along. Not only was she going to get free food and fights, but she was about to get a free rug, too.

A hand gesture dared Barry Togard to find his balls and come at her. In the meantime, there was an unusual sparkle in the air around her. It wasn't very threatening, but it was strange.