Page 220 of 294 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “You are.....oddly curious for your kind.”

He leads her into the woods, and as soon as she steps into it, she stands in the doorway of a modest sized house of some sort.

A teleportation link or something.

He gestures to a simple table and chairs.

“Sit. I believe...yes, Druga liked what you would call tea. I have some and some local meat and cheeses.”

After a few moments he returns with a plate of meat and cheese and a pot of steaming red tea. The meat is rich, the cheese creamy, and the tea powerful and satisfying.

“Now then: explain what you meant by descendants and what this Auroc has to do with them.”
    "Cheese and mystery meat sounds delightful," Inanna said after sitting down; and when it was placed before her to try it turned out she was right. The cheese was creamy, and the meat rich without the taste of game she'd have otherwise expected. To say nothing of the tea.

Though she hadn't come here to eat this man's food ...

"Auroc and the Threshlings ... er, your descendants. Right." Inanna said, setting the plate down. "All evidence I've found on the First Race, points towards the Threshling as your likely descendants ... if not greatly diminished from what you once were. Their bodies are malleable, and they are possessed of the same xenophobic and condescending attitude towards the other races as you once were. Still are ?" Anyway.

"Their patron deity is Auroc, though I have a feeling it is not by choice."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh this is just wonderful.

Seeing how flustered Parsley had become right off the bat, Inanna almost gave up the ruse right then and there; she'd done what she'd set out to do after all and yet she couldn't help but want to keep it going a bit longer. Just to see how she'd handle it. And thankfully, her decision paid dividends something fierce as after realizing that 1) she had an Oni that was more than a little aroused bearing down on her, and 2) her sister was about ready to tear her to pieces over it caused a reaction that was ... not at all something Inanna expected; and her reaction said as much.

That squeak was the most wonderful thing she'd ever heard.

Though from what she recalled, Sarada herself wasn't possessed of the embarrassment necessary to make that sound herself. Which meant that Parsley was the only one ... which meant she was going to have to milk this for everything it was worth; and then some.

"Oh Sarada~" Inanna cooed clearly speaking to Parsley, and not bothering keeping up with appearances anymore. "You've yet to comment on what you think about my body. Clearly you liked my breasts, but I wonder what you'll think about my ... backside~" Turning around before Parsley had a chance to even respond then, Inanna simply ... flashed her.

"By my reckoning, I have the perfect proportions," she continued giving her breasts a little squeeze. "But what do you think, my Little Love~ ?"

At this point ... it was rather hard to tell which one of them she was teasing. One ? Both ? Probably. Either way, they could both tell she was rather enjoying herself. A clear change from how she once was, preferring to simply tease Sarada telepathically over such ... overt displays.
    This was getting out of hand. Sarada seemed willing to string this farcical nonsense along for longer than even the loosest definition of necessary, but Parsley was not. There was no telling when Avoca was going to return. The last thing she wanted or needed was her wife returning to find Parsley in this compromising position, with nary an excuse to quell her anger and jealousy.

She wanted to say something, to put a stop to this once and for all, but then Ishtar turned around and bent over. She was only wearing... ah, what were those things called? Thing? No, thong. She was only wearing a chain that slid and disappeared between her round, supple... No! I must resist! ...Just one squeeze, before Sarada knows what happened...

No, I can't!

But I must!

I won't!

But I want to..

The internal struggle raged inwardly. Outwardly, a long string of drool fell from the corner of Parsley's mouth as she stared, wide-eyed, at the purple backside being presented at her. The booty was her greatest weakness. Sarada fell to pieces at the very sight of a large bosom. Parsley lost her mind when her eyes caught sight of a plump rump. Avoca's was the largest and most delectable she had ever seen, but Ishtar's was perfectly proportionate to her height and weight.

She swallowed. Her mouth was dryer than a desert. Her hands were trembling, shaking with the struggle to reach out and squeeze a cheek. Just one squeeze, that was all she needed.

"ENOUGH!"

Sarada's high pitched bellow was enough to jar Parsley from her stupor. She turned to look at her sister and saw her red-faced. From anger or perhaps something else, who knew?

The Saiyan Queen pointed a finger at her. "Keep your eyes and hands to yourself, pervert!"

What? Pervert? Parsley was anything but a pervert. And that accusation was rich coming from Sarada of all people. "I'm not a perv--"

"And you," she continued, pointed at Ishtar and flashing a hungry, feral grin. "Forget what I said before. You're going to pay for this."

"Pay? Pay how? Where?" It dawned on her quickly. "No, don't!"

Ignoring Parsley's desperate pleas, she added, "Meet me in our bedroom so I can break that new ass in."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Sonata phases through Sarada. " I'm not coming with you or anyone." No one will stop me from exact my vengeance against that bastard who murdered my friends. " I will make the Black sheep pay for what he's done even if I have to become a demon!" Sonata yelled.

Marastio shows up rises hand towards Sonata." Sonata unhanded that Toadian child now," Marastio said.

Sonata laughs. "I've not unhanded her. I'm escaping this place and punish her for her insubordination!" Sonata said.

" Then you leave me no choice," Marastio said.

Marastio fires a blast of Ki at Sonata, but it just passes right through him. " Nice try, but it doesn't matter how powerful you and that Sayian are. Along as this suit is activated. Nothing can touch me," Sonata said.

Zoul provided cover fire for my escape," Sonata said.

Sonata makes his escape while Zoul fires at Marastio and Sarada." You forget one important detail about that suit your wearing you fucking *******," Qaztoh said.

" And what's that?" Sonata said.

" That I made it. So I know how to deactivate it!" Qaztoh said.

Using her cell phone Qaztoh deactivates the stealth suit." Dammit, why isn't this suit working? Why can't I phase through this wall? " Sonata said in a confused tone.

" Were you even paying attetion to what I was saying you fucking dumbass," Qaztoh said.

OT: Qaztoh is 17 years old which technically still makes her a child. She is not adult. A lot of the children that went through the portal were also the same age as Qaztoh.
    Sarada sighed heavily. "Alright. Thanks for helping me kill a half hour, but bored now." She drew a 16" long ultra katchin Bowie knife from her belt and disappeared. In a burst of pure speed beyond what Sonata or Qaztoh could follow, she appeared behind the pirate. "K thanks die." She buried the knife into the pirate's skull, driving the near unbreakable skull into his brain.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

"Cheese and mystery meat sounds delightful," Inanna said after sitting down; and when it was placed before her to try it turned out she was right. The cheese was creamy, and the meat rich without the taste of game she'd have otherwise expected. To say nothing of the tea.

Though she hadn't come here to eat this man's food ...

"Auroc and the Threshlings ... er, your descendants. Right." Inanna said, setting the plate down. "All evidence I've found on the First Race, points towards the Threshling as your likely descendants ... if not greatly diminished from what you once were. Their bodies are malleable, and they are possessed of the same xenophobic and condescending attitude towards the other races as you once were. Still are ?" Anyway.

"Their patron deity is Auroc, though I have a feeling it is not by choice."
    Haden’s face hardens.

“Threshlings.......when last I knew that name, they were not linked to us. Auroc....Auroc has changed them then. Added, altered them to have our characteristics. My fallen brethren must have aided him in this task. Perhaps the same ones who didn’t not destroy our facilities when ordered.”

At her question, he shakes his head.

“Not all are like each other, Dustwalker. My people have been terrible. Now we few seek peace and rest, what we had wanted when we came to this universe. Well, what some of us had wanted.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default Sonata unbound Part 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada sighed heavily. "Alright. Thanks for helping me kill a half hour, but bored now." She drew a 16" long ultra katchin Bowie knife from her belt and disappeared. In a burst of pure speed beyond what Sonata or Qaztoh could follow, she appeared behind the pirate. "K thanks die." She buried the knife into the pirate's skull, driving the near unbreakable skull into his brain.
    The supposed Sonata slumps over just when his brother Earl shows up." I'm from the GP, and I need that man alive. If he dies, then the location of The Stratovarius Buccaneers' hideout dies with him," Earl said.

" I will take it from here, Saiyan," Earl said. Having made it to an escape pod, Pyrrhos is well on his way to the hideout,

Having no reason to be there, Marasito leaves the ship. ( for a fake that skeleton was about as bothersome as the real thing. Even more bothersome is that imposter posing as Sonata,) Marasito thought.

(I don't care where the actual Sonata is. My son is safe, and that's all that matters to me,) Marasito thought.

Through silence, Qaztoh thanks Sarada. Qaztoh uses her teleportation watch to teleport herself back to the Lookout. When she appears on the Lookout, Nadila hugs her," Qaztoh, I'm glad you're alright. " Nadila said.

" Nadila, what are you doing on Earth ?" Qaztoh said.

" Well, I came here to warn you about Sonata. However, I was too late. Then I, these two Toadians, That GP officer, and that I'm going to say unicorn. Were going to go after the pirates and recuse you," Nadila said.

( I was also going after Sonata and the others for their bounties." ) Nadila thought.

" I didn't need to be saved. I could have left Sonata's ship the Black Dragon anytime I want to after took control of his ship. I only stay aboard so I could free the rest of the children that were on board, and get the location to the Stratovarius Buccaneers hideout," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh forwards the information on the location of Stratovarius Buccaneer's hideout to Blizzar. The location is a dead planet called Apox located in the West Galaxy. " Oh, Sarada was there to help the rest of the children escape, Qaztoh said.

" Yeah, I'm going to guess that, Sonata guy is most likely dead," Praxat said.

" Not quite. The man that Sarada attack and possibly killed wasn't the real Sonata. It was just a double. The real Sonata is still out there," Qaztoh said.

" The real Sonata had left the Black Diamond long before Sarada had ever shown up on the ship. " Qaztoh said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The supposed Sonata slumps over just when his brother Earl shows up." I'm from the GP, and I need that man alive. If he dies, then the location of The Stratovarius Buccaneers' hideout dies with him," Earl said.

" I will take it from here, Saiyan," Earl said. Having made it to an escape pod, Pyrrhos is well on his way to the hideout,

Having no reason to be there, Marasito leaves the ship. ( for a fake that skeleton was about as bothersome as the real thing. Even more bothersome is that imposter posing as Sonata,) Marasito thought.

(I don't care where the actual Sonata is. My son is safe, and that's all that matters to me,) Marasito thought.

Through silence, Qaztoh thanks Sarada. Qaztoh uses her teleportation watch to teleport herself back to the Lookout. When she appears on the Lookout, Nadila hugs her," Qaztoh, I'm glad you're alright. " Nadila said.

" Nadila, what are you doing on Earth ?" Qaztoh said.

" Well, I came here to warn you about Sonata. However, I was too late. Then I, these two Toadians, That GP officer, and that I'm going to say unicorn. Were going to go after the pirates and recuse you," Nadila said.

( I was also going after Sonata and the others for their bounties." ) Nadila thought.

" I didn't need to be saved. I could have left Sonata's ship the Black Dragon anytime I want to after took control of his ship. I only stay aboard so I could free the rest of the children that were on board, and get the location to the Stratovarius Buccaneers hideout," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh forwards the information on the location of Stratovarius Buccaneer's hideout to Blizzar. The location is a dead planet called Apox located in the West Galaxy. " Oh, Sarada was there to help the rest of the children escape, Qaztoh said.

" Yeah, I'm going to guess that, Sonata guy is most likely dead," Praxat said.

" Not quite. The man that Sarada attack and possibly killed wasn't the real Sonata. It was just a double. The real Sonata is still out there," Qaztoh said.

" The real Sonata had left the Black Diamond long before Sarada had ever shown up on the ship. " Qaztoh said.
    The ship was empty with Sarada still inside. Qaztoh could have left at any point in time. Sonata wasn't the real Sonata, but a replica that just so happened to have his own soul-bound skeleton. "Know what? I'm over this bullshit." She tapped her wrist to transmit to all Saiyan ships in the area. "Return to Vocado immediately. I have some unfinished business to take care of."

Once she received affirmatives from all ships and they were clear of the area, she unleashed a powerful blast to destroy Sonata's ship, then flew through a portal to Earth. She just knew that was where Qaztoh went because she was seemingly allergic to her own goddamned planet. And as predicted, there she was on the Lookout, along with some busty bitch, Blizzar, and Held.

"Qaztoh," she barked angrily. "Where the **** did you think you were going? There's a bounty on your head and I intend to collect."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default The Mountains of Madness

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Arthur?" Morgan asked. "Who's Arthur?"

The question reverberated through the small conjured home, The familiar looking legitimately confused by his statement. "I've not heard..." The girl paused. "...not heard of anyone with that name, not even among the Lords of Amdapor. Avalon is ruled by Queen Persephone and the Amdaporian Counsel. Perhaps your mistaking one of the southern kingdoms.....if so.....my condolences, survival on the mainland is still a hard state of affairs with the eld dragons, cruel monsters they are."

The girl fidgeted under Ochazukes stare, but continued. "Avalon stretches most of the north, but not all of it is inhabited.....perhaps that is why you know not of us. The borders of our lands give off the air of a barren waste to purposely deter the eld from seeking us out. I'm traveled the north countless times....I know all the cities and towns, and I've yet to hear of one called Cask....or maybe I have?" The girl tilted her head in through. "....was it that camp of travelers a few moons back.....or that small one a few moons before that......when did I......it must have been along my last route but...."

The girl shook her head, bringing herself back to the present and focused entirely on the ring being displayed on Ochazukes outstretched hand.

"......what is....hmm..?" Morgan looked closer. "......where did you get....the energy is similar to Lord Uthers but...." the girl looked up to Ochazuke, suddenly suspicious. "Who are you....your not Uther in disguise are you....I swear by the great ones if it is I'll report you straight to..." She paused. "I mean...I'll be very VERY cross...."
    It was at this point that Ochazuke slowly began to ascertain the situation. Whatever storied history had led the Familiar to this point was as pointedly removed from the history he had come to know. It seemed the world Morgan hailed from was not quite in step with the rest of the world; perhaps like Mara the Wolf Guardian, she existed as a figment where these secrets lay sleeping beneath the strata of ancient ice.

"On the contrary. The lands outside of your borders endure, despite the elements. As such, I cannot say that they recognize your sovereign, at such a remove." Whether it was a gulf of time that separated them, or else some entirely other degree of removal, he could not say. But as Morgan's eyes drift to the ring of the Earth Guardian, he was less than amused by her sudden change in tone.

"...are you threatening me?"

Those names, Ampadour and Persephone, however, did strike a chord with the other Martial Brother. As Zaofan sipped the hot tea, he found courage slowly spread within him besides its warmth.

Etrina flipped the page, this one having a full page picture of a woman along with author notes.

"Ahhh....this one is interesting." Etrina suddenly brightened, pointing her finger at the picture. "This is an artistic rendition of a mural that was discovered in some ruins on the northern coast, incredibly well preserved. Nobody was sure exactly who was being depicted....but its thousands, if not tens of thousands of years old." Etrina lowers her finger down to the notes. ".....Helena is convinced that its a depiction of the Mage-Queen of Amdapor, The cradle of Magicraft Civilization.....well.....mythical cradle anyways. The place where all bloodlines converge, the source of magic....where our ancestors were born and trained."

Etrina traced her finger back up to the picture. "They say her name was.....Persephone, Magi-Queen Persephone."
    "You don't mean...Magi-Queen...Persephone, by any chance?" Zaofan said, "But her kingdom was established almost a hundred-thousand years ago."

Stretching his long fingers around the heated mug, he idly blew the steam off its surface. "Maybe...it'd be easier if we started over. You have to understand this isn't exactly familiar territory for us, Morgan."

"We're wasting valuable time," Ochazuke muttered. As the moments passed, who knew what hell Rex would continue to sow as he moved, unchecked?

"Please," Zaofan raised a hand gently, and nod his assurance to those gathered before returning to their host. "If there's any resemblance to Uther, well, it's just a coincidence, because frankly none of us know who that is."

"Like my friend said, we're all travelers here and mean no offense to your Great Ones, and though our Eld Dragons might not be quite the same, we know what it's like being stuck in the shadow of fear," he continued. "But you've shown us kindness, even though you didn't have to, and I for once appreciate it! You've been a wonderful host, but I'm afraid I'll have to ask just a little more."

Zaofan shift where he stood, slowly crossing the space as he pulled a chair out and sat at the table.

"...where are we?"

This was getting out of hand. Sarada seemed willing to string this farcical nonsense along for longer than even the loosest definition of necessary, but Parsley was not. There was no telling when Avoca was going to return. The last thing she wanted or needed was her wife returning to find Parsley in this compromising position, with nary an excuse to quell her anger and jealousy.

She wanted to say something, to put a stop to this once and for all, but then Ishtar turned around and bent over. She was only wearing... ah, what were those things called? Thing? No, thong. She was only wearing a chain that slid and disappeared between her round, supple... No! I must resist! ...Just one squeeze, before Sarada knows what happened...

No, I can't!

But I must!

I won't!

But I want to..

The internal struggle raged inwardly. Outwardly, a long string of drool fell from the corner of Parsley's mouth as she stared, wide-eyed, at the purple backside being presented at her. The booty was her greatest weakness. Sarada fell to pieces at the very sight of a large bosom. Parsley lost her mind when her eyes caught sight of a plump rump. Avoca's was the largest and most delectable she had ever seen, but Ishtar's was perfectly proportionate to her height and weight.

She swallowed. Her mouth was dryer than a desert. Her hands were trembling, shaking with the struggle to reach out and squeeze a cheek. Just one squeeze, that was all she needed.

"ENOUGH!"

Sarada's high pitched bellow was enough to jar Parsley from her stupor. She turned to look at her sister and saw her red-faced. From anger or perhaps something else, who knew?

The Saiyan Queen pointed a finger at her. "Keep your eyes and hands to yourself, pervert!"

What? Pervert? Parsley was anything but a pervert. And that accusation was rich coming from Sarada of all people. "I'm not a perv--"

"And you," she continued, pointed at Ishtar and flashing a hungry, feral grin. "Forget what I said before. You're going to pay for this."

"Pay? Pay how? Where?" It dawned on her quickly. "No, don't!"

Ignoring Parsley's desperate pleas, she added, "Meet me in our bedroom so I can break that new ass in."
    Inanna could feel it now, the conflicting want that began rolling off of Parsley in waves in much the same way it permeated Sarada's being; and it was simply ... delightful. This was a prank that had far exceeded the golden-eyed woman's expectations, though admittedly it might have gone a tad too far. Before Parsley could give in and get the handful she wanted however, Sarada had finally reached her limit.

"Awh~." Inanna pouted, before giving Parsley a playful wiggle. "Seems like you're not gonna be able to tell me what you think." Straightening up, the woman turned and offered Sarada's body a playful wink.

"We'll have to be like this in public though, you know ... plenty of time to enjoy my company~." With Sarada threatening to break her ass in however, Inanna turned and flashed a smile. "Why would I do that, when I can just keep teasing you until you explode, hm ? Besides ... as nice as Parsley's body is, it's not the same. Maybe if she came along ..."

The woman turned back to flash a smile at Parsley. "... help her learn about the part she needs to play now that I'm back~."

Of course, Inanna was still teasing at this point.

Mostly.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

After performing the deed, a momentarily distracted Morgan eyes the little police chief. "....heh.....what a cute familiar." She smiled, twirled a glowing hand, and a creature materialized on Shōchū other shoulder with a similar appearance. "Don't mind me....I like crafting new things. Now they can be friends."

The Familiar Durive stood, turned to the other arm and waves his hand in friendship.
    Durive looked puzzled for a bit. It was as if he was staring at a perfect copy of himself....well, almost perfect. There was but one difference. Durive had a shiv.

Inanna could feel it now, the conflicting want that began rolling off of Parsley in waves in much the same way it permeated Sarada's being; and it was simply ... delightful. This was a prank that had far exceeded the golden-eyed woman's expectations, though admittedly it might have gone a tad too far. Before Parsley could give in and get the handful she wanted however, Sarada had finally reached her limit.

"Awh~." Inanna pouted, before giving Parsley a playful wiggle. "Seems like you're not gonna be able to tell me what you think." Straightening up, the woman turned and offered Sarada's body a playful wink.

"We'll have to be like this in public though, you know ... plenty of time to enjoy my company~." With Sarada threatening to break her ass in however, Inanna turned and flashed a smile. "Why would I do that, when I can just keep teasing you until you explode, hm ? Besides ... as nice as Parsley's body is, it's not the same. Maybe if she came along ..."

The woman turned back to flash a smile at Parsley. "... help her learn about the part she needs to play now that I'm back~."

Of course, Inanna was still teasing at this point.

Mostly.
    "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Parsley muttered. She kept her voice low to keep Sarada's stupid butch voice from cracking again.

"Tch, of course she is. Inanna's little minx," Sarada hummed. She moved toward Inanna and gave her backside a nice slap. "Mm, nice and firm. I bet it tastes damn good, too. Either way, I'll find out in a little bit."

Parsley's face soured. Sarada was really going to mate in her body. Not just any kind of mating, but... that kind of mating. The kind that couldn't possibly produce a child. And Ishtar -- or Inanna, apparently -- was more than on board. In fact, unless she suddenly had a lapse of sense that rendered her hearing temporarily inoperable, she even suggested that she herself join them. In an effort to learn how Sarada behaved around Inanna in public to better mimic the intimate public displays of affection the two engaged in.

"Disgusting," she spat. "I would die before I watch my sister mate with someone!"

"What's the big deal?" Sarada had the sheer audacity, the utter temerity to ask. "You're already mating with my sloppy seconds." She shrugged. "This ain't that much worse."

"Why you..."

"Hehe. Don't worry about it, Inanna. Parsley's too much of a prude to engage in some fun."

She growled and balled her fists. "I am not a prude!" She smirked. "Just ask Avoca. I can please her far better than you ever could."

"I highly doubt that."

"Hmph. Reality disagrees." She glanced at Inanna and shook her head. "I fear I'll have to decline. The very thought of watching you two makes my stomach turn. Sorry."

She wasn't actually sorry.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It was at this point that Ochazuke slowly began to ascertain the situation. Whatever storied history had led the Familiar to this point was as pointedly removed from the history he had come to know. It seemed the world Morgan hailed from was not quite in step with the rest of the world; perhaps like Mara the Wolf Guardian, she existed as a figment where these secrets lay sleeping beneath the strata of ancient ice.

"On the contrary. The lands outside of your borders endure, despite the elements. As such, I cannot say that they recognize your sovereign, at such a remove." Whether it was a gulf of time that separated them, or else some entirely other degree of removal, he could not say. But as Morgan's eyes drift to the ring of the Earth Guardian, he was less than amused by her sudden change in tone.

"...are you threatening me?"
    "No!.....Well.....yes.......maybe!" Morgan pointed nervously, her glow giving off a reddish Blue hue. "S..Stealing from a Lord of Amdapor is a criminal offense...I....I demand an explanation for where you got that." The girl stamped her foot, gave Ochazuke a determined glare.....fidgeted a little, glanced to the side, let out a nervous cough. "I...I mean.....if you want to....I'd appreciate it...."

Those names, Ampadour and Persephone, however, did strike a chord with the other Martial Brother. As Zaofan sipped the hot tea, he found courage slowly spread within him besides its warmth.

"You don't mean...Magi-Queen...Persephone, by any chance?" Zaofan said, "But her kingdom was established almost a hundred-thousand years ago."
    "Yes!" Morgan turned, pointing triumphantly at Zaofan. "That's right, Magi Queen Persephone rules the realm of Avalon. She......eh..." Morgan trailed off. For a moment, Zaofan felt something odd from her....the mention of time seemed to give her pause internally. She struggled to find words for several moments before snapping back to reality and seemingly moving on as if the last part had never been said.

Stretching his long fingers around the heated mug, he idly blew the steam off its surface. "Maybe...it'd be easier if we started over. You have to understand this isn't exactly familiar territory for us, Morgan."

"We're wasting valuable time," Ochazuke muttered. As the moments passed, who knew what hell Rex would continue to sow as he moved, unchecked?

"Please," Zaofan raised a hand gently, and nod his assurance to those gathered before returning to their host. "If there's any resemblance to Uther, well, it's just a coincidence, because frankly none of us know who that is."

"Like my friend said, we're all travelers here and mean no offense to your Great Ones, and though our Eld Dragons might not be quite the same, we know what it's like being stuck in the shadow of fear," he continued. "But you've shown us kindness, even though you didn't have to, and I for once appreciate it! You've been a wonderful host, but I'm afraid I'll have to ask just a little more."

Zaofan shift where he stood, slowly crossing the space as he pulled a chair out and sat at the table.

"...where are we?"
    Taking a moment to take it what Zaofan said to her, Morgan slowly nods her head. "O...Of course........Forgive me for being rude, your the first of the talking sort to come by in......some time." She paced around, the red from her aura slowly fading to be replaced by light blue.

"Your in Avalon, Snowwall to be exact.....and I'm..." Morgan paused, trying to say something but the word not coming to her mouth. "I....well....its my responsibility to travel around the outlying towns and make sure they're doing well.....and help any refuges that come...." She somehow sounded both convinced and yet, hesitant of her own words. As if she had rehearsed her words for a long time but was still nervous about playing her part. Your not refuges, but your still strangers.....I'd be willing to show you around, if you have some place you wish to visit I can take you there....I know some great restaurants, and Cornwall had the most wonderful..."

The girl choked. ".....has.....has the most....it has the most wonderful fish platters. Its only a few miles to the north west, we can take the scenic route too....there is a wonderful view of the capital and the Speaker Mountain."

Default Disciples of the Dragon V: In the Skin of a Lion

Sorry!

IC:

Eventually, Balon lands in a high mountain pass, and ahead up sits a mountain temple:

Balon lands and looks around, frowning.

“Whatever spark this place had, it seems...vacant.”
    Zaofan landed not a moment later, and for just a moment forgot his self-imposed duty over his Dragon Master as he cast his view from the peaks. From this height, where the rivers fell into the rush of air below, it seemed to scatter the stream into a fine mist in an instant before they even so much reached the lands below them. Reclined back, Bojack rest upon his shoulders, he stretched as he surveyed the valley below and all the light touched from this height. From the lime in the cliffside, to the knotted shrubbery that dotted the area with its green, the small, manmade staircases carried themselves a short distance from this temple like hidden roots. "Marvelous," he said, taking in the sight, and the thin mountain air filling him with a deep, restful sigh. "This is pure country." He hadn't known Lions to prowl upon the peaks, exactly, but he kept that thought to himself.

"Pure, interesting choice of words." Ochazuke joined the others, crossing the long abandoned grounds. Long abandoned by men with little more than that idle stream for company, it seemed that the place was uncannily well-preserved. Not a speck of dust at this height, as if it had been suspended apart in time long ago.

"Well, what's not to like?" Zaofan peered about the place. "It's a little remote, sure, but looking out on the valley, it's truly inspirational, you know? Reminds you just what we're fighting for "

Examining the Shrine grounds, Ochazuke tread upon tired steps. The airs of these sequestered grounds seemed to have the opposite effect on him as it did the Martial Chef.

"I have no doubt that Simon Battersea saw it in much the same way."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive looked puzzled for a bit. It was as if he was staring at a perfect copy of himself....well, almost perfect. There was but one difference. Durive had a shiv.
    Copy Durive looks puzzled for a bit. It was as if he was staring at a perfect copy of himself....well, almost perfect. There was but two differences. Durive had a shiv, and he had a pistol.

Haden’s face hardens.

“Threshlings.......when last I knew that name, they were not linked to us. Auroc....Auroc has changed them then. Added, altered them to have our characteristics. My fallen brethren must have aided him in this task. Perhaps the same ones who didn’t not destroy our facilities when ordered.”

At her question, he shakes his head.

“Not all are like each other, Dustwalker. My people have been terrible. Now we few seek peace and rest, what we had wanted when we came to this universe. Well, what some of us had wanted.”
    "Well now that's quite the twist," Inanna said as she processed the information. "Auroc is certainly becoming more troublesome than I'd originally assumed." As for the information regarding these ... more peaceful First Race, and their more aggressive fringe group; she could only shrug.

"They left behind a considerable amount of things I've got in my possession, though. I'm sure there's more sites hidden away." Another headache to sort out in time. "Though I guess I have to ask what the schism was about. Why did you break away from your fellow First Race. Why the Campaign of Conquest to begin with ?

Arx Inosaan

The ship was empty with Sarada still inside. Qaztoh could have left at any point in time. Sonata wasn't the real Sonata, but a replica that just so happened to have his own soul-bound skeleton. "Know what? I'm over this bullshit." She tapped her wrist to transmit to all Saiyan ships in the area. "Return to Vocado immediately. I have some unfinished business to take care of."

Once she received affirmatives from all ships and they were clear of the area, she unleashed a powerful blast to destroy Sonata's ship, then flew through a portal to Earth. She just knew that was where Qaztoh went because she was seemingly allergic to her own goddamned planet. And as predicted, there she was on the Lookout, along with some busty bitch, Blizzar, and Held.

"Qaztoh," she barked angrily. "Where the **** did you think you were going? There's a bounty on your head and I intend to collect."

" Fine, you want my bounty. I'll turn myself in. I have to take responsibility for my past actions," Qaztoh said. Qaztoh then holds out her arms towards Blizzar.

( The only reason I didn't go back to my home planet when I was on the Black Diamond. was because my home planet Qaceria was out of the range of my teleportation watch!) Qaztoh thought.

( Also supposedly according to Von before he kicked the bucket this mysterious mask woman was the only reason Sonata found me out in space, three years ago in the first place. He just had to kick the bucket before I could learn her name!) Qaztoh thought.

( I could have gone back to my home planet Qacriea using Araxat's portal on Earth. That's where I was going before Sonata abducted me again. That portal is most likely close now,) Qaztoh thought.

( Still, I find it strange that Araxat could have created a portal from Earth to Qacriea all this time, but wait until now to do it. I wonder maybe Praxat is right about her grandmother Araxat? Maybe Araxat really is a traitor to the kingdom?) Qaztoh thought.

Sarada gets contacted by the GP Officer Lieutenant Stratovarius ." Sarada Queen of the Saiyans. You can pick up the total bounty of 50 million galactic credits for Qaztoh, Fang, Von, and the Doppelganger Bongo at GP HQ," Earl said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.