Page 133 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3115
  1. #1981
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The hallways is clear, the only thing that remains between the Doctor and you is a large door.

    Erosa didn't slow her advance, even as the door quickly approached. Instead, her body briefly glowed blue, and without hesitation she fired her Thanatos Drive at max thrust to barrel her way through the impediment.

  2. #1982
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The beams suddenly wrap around the barrier and construct, nearly shattering it from one squeeze.
    The shield didn't work, and neither would Dash's. Sarada had only one chance before the beams were on them. She figured she would survive, but the others wouldn't. "Get down," was the only warning the Pony clan warrior received before Sarada dropped her barrier. Then, as she beams bared down on them, she attempted to deflect the beams away. With her fists.


  3. #1983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The blow lands.

    Sickleís head moves to the side, but otherwise seems unaffected.
    A direct hit!

    ...

    To no real effect. Tch, cheeky, durable bitch.

    Concentrating her energy again, a Diamond Wall flared to life... not just around Tasure, but Sickle as well. She might not be able to damage this abomination, but she might be able to disrupt her damn death beams. Of course, if they happened to explode...

    ...ahh, what was battle without a little risk?
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 09-05-2019 at 04:19 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  4. #1984
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa didn't slow her advance, even as the door quickly approached. Instead, her body briefly glowed blue, and without hesitation she fired her Thanatos Drive at max thrust to barrel her way through the impediment.
    "Hey! Maybe a little more cautio--Nevermind." Held sighed to himself as he overlooked the carnage unleashed by the weapon Ochazuke had fired, all manner of viscera and bone scattered from what was once their enemies strewn about in a helllfire of spectacular violence.

    "...Well, I guess it's fortunate it didn't manage to hit us."

    Charco and Erosa had always been more direct and impulsive...Although, that could be said for many of the fighters assembled in the protection of earth. It would have been a waste of effort to attempt to taper the ids rebellious impulses in this time and place.

    And she wasn't wrong, in a sense. Time was of the essence after all. Still, Jinzi was no fool, and every room they entered--every door they walked through--set the Nevadian on edge. So perhaps, if anyone was to barrel through the door, someone unfathomably difficult to extinguish would be ideal.

    Still..

  5. #1985
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    It blows up but doesnít seem to cause Baric much issue.

    And then Parsley gets blasted into the room from the ceiling, so now there is a hole there.
    Shit! Didn't work as well as the first time. Maybe if....what the hell?!

    An explosion rocketed through from the ceiling and with it a golden Parsley.

    "Hey, Saiyan! For once Sasheem is glad to see one of ya! Listen, he-"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley laid on the ground just for a second before rising to her feet. Behind her, she sensed that Sasheem was in serious trouble against Baric. It also seemed he was by himself. She would have helped against it, but Ishtar needed her help for just a little bit longer.

    "Hang on," she told Sasheem. Then, she rocketed back through the hole she arrived in.
    "....."

    That...THAT STOOPID SAIYAN! HANG ON?! He was barely hanging to life!

    For another part of him, however, the hole brought a fortunate opportunity. For the Mini-Sasheem, awaiting upstairs had not yet found the perfect spot to take a whiz. The hole provided the perfect makeshift Lookout Edge.

    "Hold too long!" The Mini Sasheem sighed, as he finally could relax if for but a moment.

    Baric soon felt something drip upon the back of his head.

    "...." Sasheem muttered, beginning to grit his teeth in annoyance at the sight before him. "Eheh...sorry about that, buddy," Sasheem shrugged at Baric.

    "No sorry!" The Mini-Sasheem chuckled, giving Baric the finger before running away.

  6. #1986
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Again, that fluid from his arm leaps up and absorbs both attacks as Marsheb vanishes.

    Reappearing, he knees Parsley in the throat and then fires a mouth beam right now at her head, slamming her into the floor and through it to the room Baric and Sasheem are in.
    Ishtar could sense things were not progressing well.

    Though at the least, Zaofan had offered to provide defense and cover enough for her to finish preparing. "Thank you."

    "..."

    OT: In (1) post, something wicked this way comes.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  7. #1987
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The shield didn't work, and neither would Dash's. Sarada had only one chance before the beams were on them. She figured she would survive, but the others wouldn't. "Get down," was the only warning the Pony clan warrior received before Sarada dropped her barrier. Then, as she beams bared down on them, she attempted to deflect the beams away. With her fists.

    Dash moved and repositioned her shield around herself and the others in the cage to give Sarada room to work.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  8. #1988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa didn't slow her advance, even as the door quickly approached. Instead, her body briefly glowed blue, and without hesitation she fired her Thanatos Drive at max thrust to barrel her way through the impediment.
    Some distance ahead, a resounding explosion shook the complex. The Id said she'd have a look ahead under her predator's cloak. To strike with such pointed and particular fury meant she had found something by now...and yet all was silent on the telepathic front.

    Ever mindful of the latent pulse of the artifact about his neck, he noted it seemed to move in time with the energy flow in the very walls of the facility. Like tracing veins back to the heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Hey! Maybe a little more cautio--Nevermind." Held sighed to himself as he overlooked the carnage unleashed by the weapon Ochazuke had fired, all manner of viscera and bone scattered from what was once their enemies strewn about in a helllfire of spectacular violence.

    "...Well, I guess it's fortunate it didn't manage to hit us."

    Charco and Erosa had always been more direct and impulsive...Although, that could be said for many of the fighters assembled in the protection of earth. It would have been a waste of effort to attempt to taper the ids rebellious impulses in this time and place.

    And she wasn't wrong, in a sense. Time was of the essence after all. Still, Jinzi was no fool, and every room they entered--every door they walked through--set the Nevadian on edge. So perhaps, if anyone was to barrel through the door, someone unfathomably difficult to extinguish would be ideal.

    Still..
    "The matter must have been urgent." Treading on heavy footsteps, Ochazuke neared Held with his seized weapon in tow. The polished black of the rifle barrel still sizzled, and the ammunition belt draped over his shoulders rattled where it slithered behind him. "Still, she and Charco are only so far ahead. Can we do any less?"

  9. #1989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Again, that fluid from his arm leaps up and absorbs both attacks as Marsheb vanishes.

    Reappearing, he knees Parsley in the throat and then fires a mouth beam right now at her head, slamming her into the floor and through it to the room Baric and Sasheem are in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley laid on the ground just for a second before rising to her feet. Behind her, she sensed that Sasheem was in serious trouble against Baric. It also seemed he was by himself. She would have helped against it, but Ishtar needed her help for just a little bit longer.

    "Hang on," she told Sasheem. Then, she rocketed back through the hole she arrived in. Marsheb's magical abilities were beyond troublesome. Above all else, his ability to absorb energy attacks was giving them the most trouble, especially herself and Zaofan. She noticed that Ishtar was preparing an energy attack of some degree of intensity. It would do nothing if he could simply absorb it into his arm and redirect it at any of them.

    Nodding, she knew what she had to do. Her Super Saiyan form allowed her to intensify or even combine her techniques into more powerful ones. Her anti-magic techs were no different. Taking the power and principles of each of them, she focused them into one, Sorcerer's Folly, and began to drain Marsheb of his magical energy.
    Hovering at the edge of the battle, Zaofan began to take one step after another. Finding his stride, he started to build up the ki in his legs, and with every bound, each movement became just that much lighter. Pressure on, pressure off.

    The fused Oni was fierce, indeed, but Parsley and Ishtar weren't about to give it up. Neither was he. He just had to get just close enough.

    While he arrived just short of being able to do anything about Marsheb sending Parsley through the floor, if this was meant to escape her, the Super-Oni would be quite mistaken; throwing out his hands, Zaofan attempted to ground him with the Woven Path, and send him falling straight down the hole he carved through the floor and into her counter-attack.

    They may be pulling ahead, beyond what he had the capacity to stomach in a manner of speaking, but there was still at least one arena in which he could keep up. His white aura slowly began to build, first over his legs, the gradually over the rest of his frame. He'd have to tap into a large amount of his reserves to do it, if he had to.

  10. #1990
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    The room Erosa erupts into is large, with massive katchin like pillars dotting the area, holding up a vast ceiling a hundred feet up. Computer banks, lab stations, desks with all sorts of bits and bobs adorn the large room.

    Standing with their back turned to them some two hundred feet away is The Doctor, welding something together. All around him, guarding, are the rest of the mechanical hounds.

    Who all open fire at Erosa with smaller versions of the large guns, popping from their mouths, that the large mecha used.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hellís Brigade; 09-05-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #1991
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So destroying the blade wasn't an option....good. It could prove useful. If he had to wager a guess, the crystals were time crystals, powering the blades temporal shifting abilities.

    And the electronic device...? Blizzar used his tk to yank the device out and smash it against the floor, awaiting whatever result that may entail.
    Kenbo slumps to the ground, groaning as if in pain. His hands go to his head, clutching it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #1992
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Because of Zaofan, Marshub suddenly plummets into the hole just as Parsley starts draining his magic, the fused Oni held in place between the two floors as the Woven Path and Sorcerers Folly meet and merge into a new, duel technique.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #1993
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Sarada manages to punch a bunch away, then they stop as Tasure cuts the attacks off.

    Which then, within the shield, blow up.

    Tasure is badly injured, and Sickle seems more damaged then before as the dust dies down. The Lattice of Death Beams is gone, however.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #1994
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Shit! Didn't work as well as the first time. Maybe if....what the hell?!

    An explosion rocketed through from the ceiling and with it a golden Parsley.

    "Hey, Saiyan! For once Sasheem is glad to see one of ya! Listen, he-"



    "....."

    That...THAT STOOPID SAIYAN! HANG ON?! He was barely hanging to life!

    For another part of him, however, the hole brought a fortunate opportunity. For the Mini-Sasheem, awaiting upstairs had not yet found the perfect spot to take a whiz. The hole provided the perfect makeshift Lookout Edge.

    "Hold too long!" The Mini Sasheem sighed, as he finally could relax if for but a moment.

    Baric soon felt something drip upon the back of his head.

    "...." Sasheem muttered, beginning to grit his teeth in annoyance at the sight before him. "Eheh...sorry about that, buddy," Sasheem shrugged at Baric.

    "No sorry!" The Mini-Sasheem chuckled, giving Baric the finger before running away.
    A tendril lashes out and eats the mini-Sasheem even as the horse mouth opens wide and wide, a sucking sensation coming from it as Sasheem is drawn towards its mouth.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #1995
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Kenbo slumps to the ground, groaning as if in pain. His hands go to his head, clutching it.
    Blizzar flies towards the Samurai, keeping a wide distance.

    "Speak now..." Blizzar began. "Are you Kenbo or Ken Boshi?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •