Page 155 of 213 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3182
  1. #2311
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The golems each emerge again, and when Sarada and Dash strikes the spot, each one collapses into a puddle.

    Sasheem, there is no control node or center. The place they are stored is powered by the whole facility, to stop them or trap them you would need to destroy it all.

    It seems the things are triggered by enough energy gathered in one place. Most likely the Doctor stayed away from the docking bay here.


    Five more emerge from the walls into the docking bay now, striding toward some the ship.

    Sasheem realizes this...and begins to mask his own energy signature with the Spider's Blessing. As he does so, he flies throughout the base's walls, ignoring the golems in his attempt to search for something else...the entire asteroid had to be powered by something. Something that powered the entire the entire base, that connected everything like some sort of generator or engine.

  2. #2312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    After a long moment he does transform in control.
    And there it was... that surge of pure, unmitigated power! His hair spiked up, and his aura flared, both becoming like golden flames. Without thinking, he let loose with a mighty roar!



    "Heh, getting the hang of this!" he said, smirking. But enough self-congratulation... there was battle to be had! Sarada just mentioned that their weak spot was some... small discolored spot. Hm. Alrighty. Making a beeline for one of the five more that had emerged, he stopped some ways a way with it, generating ten Ito (threads)--one on each finger--as well as two void tunnels. Thrusting his hands outwards, the threads went into the tunnels, emerging from multiple angles around the thing, seeking to entangle it.

    "Mom!" he.. yelled, through his Kizuna's mental link with her.

    Not missing a beat, Tasure's form blurred as she IT'd in front of Totoma, Diamond Fang held at the ready. Thrusting her hand forward, her ki blade extended, aimed squarely at the (hopefully) immobilized golem's weak spot.

    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  3. #2313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The golems each emerge again, and when Sarada and Dash strikes the spot, each one collapses into a puddle.

    Sasheem, there is no control node or center. The place they are stored is powered by the whole facility, to stop them or trap them you would need to destroy it all.

    It seems the things are triggered by enough energy gathered in one place. Most likely the Doctor stayed away from the docking bay here.


    Five more emerge from the walls into the docking bay now, striding toward some the ship.
    OOC: So, let's test out the mettle of Zxu'ro's Relics....

    IC:
    Winding back through the katchin maze was a tedious process, even with the beacons at the end of the tunnel. The pulse of the Dark Sphere had fallen inert when the Doctor's time-locked presence had extinguished. Though the facility would not fall under its own power, it seemed that it was far from dormant without a master.

    Nearer and nearer now, Ochazuke closed in on the group at the Coldlight where he laid eyes upon the uncanny, pallid giants that assailed them. An intrinsic link with the facility itself. Almost like those mechanical hounds.

    Like a beacon, fixed upon the brows of empty faces, their weakness stood starkly. The problem, however, was they faced towards the docking bay, and he approached them from behind.

    Channeling the latent power of the artifacts on his person, Ochazuke lift off towards one of the Golems and punched it straight on in the back of the head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "How curious..."

    Levitating off the floor, he floated through his newly made tunnel to get a closer look. Not many could withstand his Fukushuu energy, so perhaps they might be worth the effort? Rex was but second before firing another blast when something else caught his attention. Someone was approaching at a furious pace, one whose ki signature made the golems outside look as unappealing as gruel when compared to a luxurious feast.



    "Well, well, well..."

    Lowering himself back onto the floor, the saurian awaited Ochazuke's approach, excitedly pondering over which reaction he would be greeted with first. Would it be blinding rage or overwhelming sadness? Or perhaps something new?

    He couldn't wait.
    The focus he had mustered to channel the energies against the Doctor had grown somewhat bleary; if he were to use a finer method against these automatons, he would have, if the effort were worth it. Though his condition was relatively fresh compared to the hell some of his comrades had gone through, his senses had bristled particularly when he had entered this passage out.

    Striking again and again at the Golems as they rendered themselves from the walls, he knew these ancient sentries were only the obvious threat. His subtle sense of Kyokushin Keihatsu felt it prickling all around them.

    A cold gaze, a hunter's view, obscured in that veil of consumptive Grey. Even in the midst of combat, there was another watching.

    Where are you...

  4. #2314
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The golems each emerge again, and when Sarada and Dash strikes the spot, each one collapses into a puddle.

    Sasheem, there is no control node or center. The place they are stored is powered by the whole facility, to stop them or trap them you would need to destroy it all.

    It seems the things are triggered by enough energy gathered in one place. Most likely the Doctor stayed away from the docking bay here.


    Five more emerge from the walls into the docking bay now, striding toward some the ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    One hit. One kill. Striking that particular spot on the forehead did the trick, and turned the entire thing into a puddle of goop. Sarada smirked and spoke up again. "Hey guys. Aim for the small discolored spot on their foreheads. That's their weak spot."

    After informing the others, she noticed that five more were literally coming out of the walls and making a straight line for the ship. "No you don't!" She flew a them at full speed, firing blast after blast aimed at the weakspots.
    Dash didn't wait for Sarada. Still in mid-flight, she blasted two of them as she had the first one. Her body seemed to surge with power, yet she dismissed any thought of it as an unwanted distraction. Her focus was on destroying the Golems and keeping them away from the Coldlight long enough for Jinzi to get it going.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  5. #2315
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Right." Held replied simply, seeing the opening to the docking bay. It seems he had made it not a moment, too soon.



    Had the Nevadian not been so focused on the task at hand, he would have paused to gawk at the creature, it's form and appearance like nothing he had ever seen before.

    There wasn't a moment to spare, as whatever the...creature...planned to do, was unlikely to be good for the state of the ship.

    He drew his spear, rearing back to toss it through the air like a javelin.

    PIERCING--


    "HO--AHRH!

    The sudden appearance caught the Nevadian entirely unaware during the Apex of his throw, disrupting his precise aim by scant centimeters as it flew towards the creature. It was impossible for the Nevadian to tell if his aim would still ring true.

    Held instinctively jumped back from the sudden energy signature manifesting itself in the form of Tasure, with her son lying on the floor.

    "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!"

    OOC: Um...So.....Yeah...Cleric?

    Also, I'm going to assume Held can easily tell the massively glaring--Well, to him anyways-- weakspot these guys seem to have via Shingan?
    Last edited by Miburo; 09-10-2019 at 01:34 AM.

  6. #2316

    Default

    Althena rushes at one of the golems. As she's rushing towards the golem, Althena compresses her right arm like a spring. She then drastically increases the size of her entire right arm.

    She sends a surge of an immense surge of electricity through her right arm. Aiming for the small discolored spot on the golem's forehead. She unleashes her right arm like a cannon and smashes into the spot on the golem's forehead with a King of the Beast's Thunderous punch.



    Praxat aims for the small discolored spot on one of the golems' foreheads. As she fires a barrage of heat blasts at it. As she is focusing on helping to destroy the golems.

    A computerized voice comes from Praxat's power armor. "Warning systems are on the verge of critical failure. A shutdown of all systems is imminent. The cooling process will start in one minute," the computerized voice said.

  7. #2317
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Hops joined in the fray with the Golems, he watched as they pin-pointed the weak spot and followed suit. He wasn't about to be left behind now!

  8. #2318
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    OOC: Um...So.....Yeah...Cleric?

    Also, I'm going to assume Held can easily tell the massively glaring--Well, to him anyways-- weakspot these guys seem to have via Shingan?
    OT:

    Sorry, yeah, somehow missed this one.

    Yeah, with it active itís pretty obvious.


    IC:

    The throw still hits one of the emerging ones in the spot, reducing it to a puddle.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #2319
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OOC: So, let's test out the mettle of Zxu'ro's Relics....

    IC:
    Winding back through the katchin maze was a tedious process, even with the beacons at the end of the tunnel. The pulse of the Dark Sphere had fallen inert when the Doctor's time-locked presence had extinguished. Though the facility would not fall under its own power, it seemed that it was far from dormant without a master.

    Nearer and nearer now, Ochazuke closed in on the group at the Coldlight where he laid eyes upon the uncanny, pallid giants that assailed them. An intrinsic link with the facility itself. Almost like those mechanical hounds.

    Like a beacon, fixed upon the brows of empty faces, their weakness stood starkly. The problem, however, was they faced towards the docking bay, and he approached them from behind.

    Channeling the latent power of the artifacts on his person, Ochazuke lift off towards one of the Golems and punched it straight on in the back of the head.



    The focus he had mustered to channel the energies against the Doctor had grown somewhat bleary; if he were to use a finer method against these automatons, he would have, if the effort were worth it. Though his condition was relatively fresh compared to the hell some of his comrades had gone through, his senses had bristled particularly when he had entered this passage out.

    Striking again and again at the Golems as they rendered themselves from the walls, he knew these ancient sentries were only the obvious threat. His subtle sense of Kyokushin Keihatsu felt it prickling all around them.

    A cold gaze, a hunter's view, obscured in that veil of consumptive Grey. Even in the midst of combat, there was another watching.

    Where are you...
    Ochazuke, your blow feels...enhanced slightly, your focus more precise. The blow to the back of the head seems to channel the energy into the front, distrusting the symbol there and making the thing collapse into a puddle.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #2320
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    And there it was... that surge of pure, unmitigated power! His hair spiked up, and his aura flared, both becoming like golden flames. Without thinking, he let loose with a mighty roar!



    "Heh, getting the hang of this!" he said, smirking. But enough self-congratulation... there was battle to be had! Sarada just mentioned that their weak spot was some... small discolored spot. Hm. Alrighty. Making a beeline for one of the five more that had emerged, he stopped some ways a way with it, generating ten Ito (threads)--one on each finger--as well as two void tunnels. Thrusting his hands outwards, the threads went into the tunnels, emerging from multiple angles around the thing, seeking to entangle it.

    "Mom!" he.. yelled, through his Kizuna's mental link with her.

    Not missing a beat, Tasure's form blurred as she IT'd in front of Totoma, Diamond Fang held at the ready. Thrusting her hand forward, her ki blade extended, aimed squarely at the (hopefully) immobilized golem's weak spot.


    Another one becomes a puddle under this attack. Totoma, you and Tasure see more of these golems appearing from the wall. There are ten more now.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #2321
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiliteknite06 View Post
    Hops joined in the fray with the Golems, he watched as they pin-pointed the weak spot and followed suit. He wasn't about to be left behind now!

    Hops manages to stab one in the spot, reducing it to a puddle.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #2322
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena rushes at one of the golems. As she's rushing towards the golem, Althena compresses her right arm like a spring. She then drastically increases the size of her entire right arm.

    She sends a surge of an immense surge of electricity through her right arm. Aiming for the small discolored spot on the golem's forehead. She unleashes her right arm like a cannon and smashes into the spot on the golem's forehead with a King of the Beast's Thunderous punch.



    Praxat aims for the small discolored spot on one of the golems' foreheads. As she fires a barrage of heat blasts at it. As she is focusing on helping to destroy the golems.

    A computerized voice comes from Praxat's power armor. "Warning systems are on the verge of critical failure. A shutdown of all systems is imminent. The cooling process will start in one minute," the computerized voice said.
    Both of you take out a golem each, reducing them to puddles, but like Totoma and Tasure, you each see ten more emerging from the wall.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #2323
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash didn't wait for Sarada. Still in mid-flight, she blasted two of them as she had the first one. Her body seemed to surge with power, yet she dismissed any thought of it as an unwanted distraction. Her focus was on destroying the Golems and keeping them away from the Coldlight long enough for Jinzi to get it going.
    They all seem taken care until she sees ten more emerge.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #2324
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem realizes this...and begins to mask his own energy signature with the Spider's Blessing. As he does so, he flies throughout the base's walls, ignoring the golems in his attempt to search for something else...the entire asteroid had to be powered by something. Something that powered the entire the entire base, that connected everything like some sort of generator or engine.

    Sasheem, you cannot find a central area. Instead it dawns on you that the entire facility is the generator. The unique property of this different Katchin as allowed the First Race to empower the entire asteroid. Unless the entire thing was destroyed, or you have the specific key phrase or power of the First Race, the golems wonít stop.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #2325
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Once again, she opened her hand, revealing a holographic image.

    It was a familiar sight... perhaps too familiar...



    "This was its appearance 2 years into its rampage; 3,000 meters tall by the time of recording. With minimal effort, it had shattered several continents and only a year later would Earth become inhospitable to any other forms of life, followed by its complete destruction 5 months from that point. Currently, it has become an entity of pure destructive energy, one the doctor has called the Tyrant Maelstrom."

    -----------------------------------



    "How curious..."

    Levitating off the floor, he floated through his newly made tunnel to get a closer look. Not many could withstand his Fukushuu energy, so perhaps they might be worth the effort? Rex was but second before firing another blast when something else caught his attention. Someone was approaching at a furious pace, one whose ki signature made the golems outside look as unappealing as gruel when compared to a luxurious feast.



    "Well, well, well..."

    Lowering himself back onto the floor, the saurian awaited Ochazuke's approach, excitedly pondering over which reaction he would be greeted with first. Would it be blinding rage or overwhelming sadness? Or perhaps something new?

    He couldn't wait.
    Eva frowns, hands tightening a bit.

    “Rex.”

    —————

    Something grabs Rex’s legs and starts pulling him into the ground below him.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •