Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171
Results 2,551 to 2,556 of 2556

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    For a single, long moment....an eternity folded a thousand times over, the cargo hold was blanketed in a sound so unsightly one could imagine only the most grotesque of slime ridden monstrosities had gained sentience and roared now in its birth like a possessed child of nightmare.

Then, with a pause.......Erosa launched the greenest, vilest, quazi-dimensional infused, sticky, phelmy magic coated, slime textured wat of spit should could summon from her innards right into Rex's egg.
    The loogie wouldn't get far, striking the dense surface of the egg before the ghost hakai sizzled it away like a drop of water on a hot skillet.

Rex had half a mind to end her right then and there but figured that this was what she wanted: a response.

Like the others, he would let her throw her tantrums and plot her schemes, but in the end, he would have the last bite.

For a single, long moment....an eternity folded a thousand times over, the cargo hold was blanketed in a sound so unsightly one could imagine only the most grotesque of slime ridden monstrosities had gained sentience and roared now in its birth like a possessed child of nightmare.

Then, with a pause.......Erosa launched the greenest, vilest, quazi-dimensional infused, sticky, phelmy magic coated, slime textured wat of spit should could summon from her innards right into Rex's egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The loogie wouldn't get far, striking the dense surface of the egg before the ghost hakai sizzled it away like a drop of water on a hot skillet.

Rex had half a mind to end her right then and there but figured that this was what she wanted: a response.

Like the others, he would let her throw her tantrums and plot her schemes, but in the end, he would have the last bite.
    Entering the storage aerea, Dash soon noticed Erosa dn th strange looking energy egg. "Erosa? Whats' that?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Entering the storage aerea, Dash soon noticed Erosa and the strange looking energy egg. "Erosa? Whats' that?"
    After a moment of annoyance at the result, Erosa cocks her head in Dash's direction. "Gao.....Dumb Stupid Ugly Dinosaur Egg, Hide in it like a coward after talking shit. Erosa making sure he knows his place....." Erosa motioned to the egg, making sure she was loud enough for Rex to hear. "Dash join, shit talk egg too. Stupid Dino killed Charco."

Praxat gets out of her flight chair and hands Jinzi her Power Amplifier," Jinzi, I need this to be kept somewhere safe. It was useful to boost my power armor, but it came at a cost. This amplifier I created is dangerous and could wreak havoc on mechanical systems," Praxat said.

Praxat sits back down in her flight seat. She straps herself in and takes out her cellphone. She looks at pictures of her grandparents, her parents and her sisters Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, Nraxat, and Fraxat. In each picture Praxat's grandmother, Araxat is wearing a mad scientist get-up. With almost her entire face being mask by a large red scarf and black shades.

Each of Praxat's five sisters has their own unique look. In the pictures, Sraxat is wearing a chef's uniform, Craxat is wearing casual style clothing, Draxat is wearing punkish style clothing, Nraxat is wearing scrubs with a white lab coat, and Fraxat is wearing a nurse uniform. Of Praxat's five sisters, Draxat stands out the most in the pictures with her punkish style clothing, psychedelic color skin, and rainbow color spots.

Praxat then flips to a picture of her, Meagan , Cyanna and Dash, ( It's Cyanna's fault that Charco is gone. I would like to tell her that to her face, but I don't want to ruin our friendship,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Today at 12:17 AM.

After a moment of annoyance at the result, Erosa cocks her head in Dash's direction. "Gao.....Dumb Stupid Ugly Dinosaur Egg, Hide in it like a coward after talking shit. Erosa making sure he knows his place....." Erosa motioned to the egg, making sure she was loud enough for Rex to hear. "Dash join, shit talk egg too. Stupid Dino killed Charco."
    Moving in closer, empathizing and agreeing with Erosa's anger, "Shit talkin might feel good, but ah wish there were more we could do. Like turn him over to the GP, or jettison him into space, or leave him on an empty planet. There was that dead world where Wilhelm an his Princess came from, that place would be pretty scary for anyone left alone there. If we did any o'that though, would it mean we could never wish Charco back?"

Taking a closer look at it, "Ah wonder if there is anyway to pick this up an move it?" a thought entered her mind.

Looking around, she finds a metal rod, probably a spare part for something on the ship. Picking up the rod, she then carefully uses it to gently poke the egg to see if there is any kind of reaction.
    Last edited by Tami; Today at 04:45 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Althena takes out the Book of Aoem she's been carrying around and writes down everything that has transpired before and after taking down Midori in it. Althena then looks at a section that contains startling insight on platinum skin color Toadians. Writing by her Aoem teacher and Praxat's ancestor Melina Luue, ( To think back then I was so angry at Melina from keeping this from me,) Althena thought.

( That was so long ago, and it seems silly now. My own kind hated on because of my skin color and being different. To my kind as a platinum skin Toadian, I was cursed," Althena thought.)

( I know the horror stories of how my kingdom would execute any platinum skin Toadian they would find. Before my time many thousands of years ago. There used to be a lot of platinum skin Toadians. The mass executions up until I was born two thousand and twenty years ago caused platinum skin Toadians to become very rare, ) Althena thought.

( Thousands of years ago I would have been killed when I was a child by my own kingdom if master Melina hadn't step in and saved my life. I don't want Praxat or Qaztoh to look at this dark chapter in our race's history. They aren't ready for it yet,) Althena thought.

( Plantium Toadians like myself were thought to be cursed by our kind because we possessed attributes that another color skin Toadians didn't. Attributes that won't consider normal,) Althena thought. Althena then goes back to meditating.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Today at 07:34 AM.