Page 271 of 294 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Twiliteknite06 View Post
    Drawing his blaster, he drew a bead on the quickly approaching P-Sta, the only one he recognized from two-years ago. "C'mon, you can't believe these charges! You were there, You know I was a prisoner!" He fired a few shots that he knew would be dodged, but they still provided time for him to get a lock on the others in P-Sta's squads Ki. "They aren't going to take it easy on me... I wish I had someone on my side here!" Just then, his communicator crackled to life again, and above his head, a time-space portal opened. "Wha?"
    "Please understand that this is quite a difficult situ-," P-Sta began, interrupted by the sudden arrival of a portal unraveling into the air. "What now?! A time anomaly?!"

"So, he is guilty!" P-Cee commented over the communicator. "On my way, pronto!"

"Wait, wait!" P-Sta commented. "I'm not sure he knows what it is eith-"

"Time Patrolman! You've failed in your duty, you are to cease and desist while I correct this mistake and prevent further damage to the time-line!" She looked around for a moment, "Where is the victim?" She poised the question to Hops while having her blaster trained on X-Bo.

"Victim? What's going on?" Hops questioned, the hair on the back of his neck standing as the other Galatic Patrol members began to surround the two Time Patrollers. "The victim, a male who is pursued by these Officers of Galatic Law for crimes he did not commit! Their interference here has detrimental consequences on the future of the M-Fighters and their coming battles!"

"Uh...they want me..." Hops said with a sigh. Now everything was even more complicated.

"You?!" She cried in frustration, "How could a Time Patrol Officer be on the radar of Galatic Patrol?" A legitimate question, everyone seemed to be asking. "Long story," Hops replied, "For now, how about helping me convince them that they have the wrong guy?"

"Fine." She huffed, swapping places with Hops so he could continue his dual with X-Bo while she handled P-Sta.
    P-Sta's brow furrowed. Another Time Patrol officer? That just adds abother wrinkle to this chaos. "Everyone!" P-Sta spoke over his communicator as he activated his Katchin mode, the metal coating his body as he prepared for this other officer to strike. "Let's try and take this out of the city!"

As he spoke a woman dashed out of a convenience store behind him, slamming the glass door open in a panic. "Please, please! Officer, help!"

"Uh, ma'am, I would be glad to but if you cannot tell, I'm kind of in the middle of..." P-Sta trailed off, scratched the back of his head, turned to the Time Patrol officer who had just arrived and bowed sheepishly. "Ah, excuse me for one second!" He was confused as it was in this battle. Honestly, for this woman to approach him in the middle of a battle taking place on the streets, it must be urgent, perhaps even relevant!

"What exactly is your issue, ma'am?" P-Sta questioned.

"Some...thing just committed a robbery!" The woman spoke, a shocked expression plastered across her face.

"Something?! ...As in not a person?!" P-Sta exclaimed. Curious. Perhaps a little more investigation was needed. "What was stolen exactly? Money? Foodstuffs?"

"No, it....it was..." the woman frowned, seeming more than a little...embarassed? "It pilfered my entire supply of Four Loco. Eighty cases of the stuff!"

"Four Loco?" P-Sta questioned in disgust. "I mean I wouldn't say good riddance to you losing any of your items on stock, but...wyite, frankly the world would be a better place without that gunk! No one drinks that unless they want to flirt with death! Why, I daresay that no one would even remotely consider pilfering such a vile brew unless they had...." P-Sta's eyes lit brightly, as he punched his fist into his open palm. "Sinister intentions! Did you see what this....this something looked like?"

"Oh, I don't know it..." the woman paused as she tried to find the words . "It's so hard to describe. It moved so fast but it was big and...I couldn't say it actually had a shape."

"Well, that's...more vague than I had hoped," P-Sta frowned. He turned to the Time Patrol officer beside him. "Does any of this ring a bell for you or...?"

Once again as he was in the middle of speaking a middle-ahed man came running down the sidewalk, oblivious to the duel X-Bo and Hops were engaging in behind him. "Thank god, one of you isn't busy blasting up the town again..." he panted.

"Is...there a problem sir?" P-Sta asked, folding his arms as this mess of a day seemed to have made yet another abrupt turn into the realm of the perplexing.

"My store....it was robbed!" The man panted. "Called the cops...they ain't answerin'...so I ran....few blocks over...found you space cops. Seems more your business anyway..."

"...Did, you perhaps happened to lose track of a supply of Four Loco?" P-Sta questuoned, beginning to have a hunch. "Taken off your hands by a kind of formless entity, the likes of which you cannot find the words to describe?"

"Yeah, that's it..." The grocer shook his head. "Right...right...down to the letter. How'd you know?"

"Everyone..." P-Sta contacted the test of his team, ignoring the man's question for the time being. "We may, perhaps, need to refocus. Something foul is afoot!"

A few blocks over, X-Bo swung at Hops with his blade, complimenting, "Ain't no way, I can keep up with the strength of a Saiyan! But in terms of skill, you're far outmatched!" He leapt back, taking an elegant stance with his sword in one hand, and raising his wrist mounted communicator to his face with the other. "What are you talking about, brother? Something foul? Do you have any further de...tails?"

X-Bo shut up quickly, upon noticing that below he and Hops was something darting alarmingly fast through Capital City's streets. Like a mobile pool of gelatin it wobbled around, violently crashing through various store windows, smashing through walls, it's mind focused on retrieving one thing....Four Loco. Crates of it were drawn into its oozing flesh as it made it's hasty exit, towards another section of the city.

"Well..." X-Bo glanced towards Hops. "I dunno about you...but that sure as hell seems like a good sign for a ceasefire." He looked ready to pursue the beast if Hops wanted to forego their fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He shrugs.

“You can always test me, Majin Sasheem.”
    Sasheem stands up, sneering. "If you want...." Taking the traditional Stance of the Snake school, he encircled Ro.

"If you're actually serious, stand up kid," the Majin. "Sasheem may be the worst menace this side of the galaxy , but he sure as hell ain't in the mood for some lazy punk-ass kid to sit around makin' up bullshit!"

Default The Mountains of Madness

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The world held its breath as ochzaukes power expanded over the chamber.....and with it seemed to halt the expansion of miasma as its power cut the source of its strength to an extent.

The cultists, bound in screaming prayer and vengeful servitude, suddenly reared and screeched in a cacaphony of wailing that threatened in itself to shatter the crystal prison below them. Head clutching, moaning, painful screaming. Many dropped dead in an instant...cut so from the void and the authority. Many more seemed to come to some realization and go mad from the revelation.

One immediately threw itself from the side of the plateform into the yawning void below.

One tore at the tendrils upon his face until all that remained was a bloody mess...then collapsed in death.

Madness overtook them, and in some, made them all the more dangerous...even if they no longer knew, nor abided by the authority.
    Ochazuke beheld the shrill screams, and even through the font of formidable magical power gathered before him, he saw how readily the cultists had crumbled once released from their slavish yokes. Despite this, the miasma surrounding Agravain only seemed to briefly halt its corrosive issue as his grave entourage, fallen from their entranced state to a more mundane awareness of the horror surrounding them tore against their own bodies.In such total submission to the darkness beyond the veil, the fallen magi had forgotten what it meant to possess a living will of their own.

Is that the worth of your devotion to the mystic arts, then? No more than bondage and blind servitude?

They were consumed by this corruption, a power they rightly feared for they did not truly understand it beyond the sepctral high the empowerment granted to them apart from this material world. Cowering in awe before the darkness, slave to the power as they devoted themselves to the designs of the Voidlings' compact.

Even in this lofty sanctuary, the savagery of humanity remained the same all over the world. As ever, fear was the death of their reason. Yet in the midst of this, with all he had seen from the base of the mount in Snowwall to the spires at the heart of this kingdom, the ambitions had not solely been borne from a desperation to survive. Gazing once more to the dessicated remains of Queen Persephone as the means of his counterattack continued to gather towards him, a lingering thought fell upon Ochazuke.

Was Avalon truly Arthur's kingdom, the heritage of Guardians to stand apart from the very world they swore to protect?

Though he shared none of his royal blood, the Orichalum resonated all the same with the sign of lordship in his hand. Ochazuke gathered the power into the ring; a marker of one of the last true Lords of Amdapor. Through it, the cultivated energy of the Earth collected itself into the very substance that built the walls of Queen Persephone's last testament.

Amid the choir of chaos singing the dark language of madness, Ochazuke seized upon the malevolent ether, and using Ishiki Toei to rebuild the artifact mechanisms, he pulled the energy of the Earth into reconstructing the surface form of this chamber. Against his perception of the myriad energies of this place, he felt where the magic ran through the mystic body.

Morgan had likened the ruptured conduit to a broken pipe, but within the layered complexity of the energies, Ochazuke had found to his sensibilities the makeup of this sorceror's chamber more akin to tracing blood through innumerable vessels. To seize control over the innate spellwork, all he had to do was follow the pulse to find where he could redirect the energies of the chamber as they flit to life.

Many of these cultists, too, were the direct descendants of this fallen kingdom. Certainly, many were consumed by the absence of Agravain's bondage and it led to their demise where their wills crumbled and they had succumbed to doom.

But not all. Separated from the will of their master, they had forgotten how to stand on their own.

Drawing his fist up, Ochazuke poured his will through the ring, and in the dark depths of the Tomb, its glow shone like a captured star. Just like he had done with Humbert of the Royal Guard, he stripped them of their delusion in a bid to galvanize their will to live, and with it give Agravain's Order a font upon which to stand.

"Your power, your kingdom, your souls. Take back what is yours from this usurper." "You are not fodder for the Ancients or slaves to the dictates of some mystic brand. You are not cattle, Magi of Amdapor, remember that you are men!"

Pouring his concentration into maintaining his grip on the environs, he moved to revitalizing those who worshipped the relics of Persephone into carrying a portion of her spirit.

"Undo this spell and take your lives back!"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    While multiple possibilities ran through Morgans mind, Erosa felt something twitch on the edge of her perceptions. The Id sniffed the air, cringed at the overpowered stench coming from above, and spun her head around in an effort to spot anything approaching.....and not a moment sooner was she able to throw her head out of the way of a magic infused kick. For a moment Erosa and her assailant danced a duet of blows and dodges before the id was caught across the jaw and sent skidding past Morgan to a stop over the exposed crystal. Morgan made an attempt to turn....and found the barrel end of a weapon pointed between her eyes.

Grey Thorn Morgan looked down on her, finger hovering over the trigger, yet eyes alit with recognition.

"Oh....Little Petal?"

"Sis?" Morgan looked up, slowly registering who she was sitting before...and almost leap up despite having a gun in her face.

"No sudden movements please.....Its...good to see your well." Despite her hard exterior, Thorn Morgan let out a sigh of relief. "...I'm not sure what your doing here....but its good that you came. I'm sure it would make her happy to know you are here."
    Interfacing with the lifeblood of the chamber directly, though he was nether a devotee of the Void nor a magician, he could directly perceive the flow of energy through this place, the mechanism of its motion, and through this, Ochazuke had seized the means to channel and redirect the energy. The intuitions granted to him through Muhen Sekai Keitatsu as well left him intimately aware of all that tread in this chamber.

Then with nothing more but a silent flash, the walls came alive, and in an instant spires of energy lanced toward Morgan the Grey from all angles, intent on running her through.

OOC: Genki Charge: 5.
    Ochazuke has introduced the latent energy of the environs into the Void-corrupted system in a bid to seize it to his control.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem stands up, sneering. "If you want...." Taking the traditional Stance of the Snake school, he encircled Ro.

"If you're actually serious, stand up kid," the Majin. "Sasheem may be the worst menace this side of the galaxy , but he sure as hell ain't in the mood for some lazy punk-ass kid to sit around makin' up bullshit!"
    Ro nods and stands, walking to the middle of the area.

He drops into the advanced Snake stance, nodding at Sasheem.

“Your move, young one.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

All-New Member

"Please understand that this is quite a difficult situ-," P-Sta began, interrupted by the sudden arrival of a portal unraveling into the air. "What now?! A time anomaly?!"

"So, he is guilty!" P-Cee commented over the communicator. "On my way, pronto!"

"Wait, wait!" P-Sta commented. "I'm not sure he knows what it is eith-"

P-Sta's brow furrowed. Another Time Patrol officer? That just adds abother wrinkle to this chaos. "Everyone!" P-Sta spoke over his communicator as he activated his Katchin mode, the metal coating his body as he prepared for this other officer to strike. "Let's try and take this out of the city!"

As he spoke a woman dashed out of a convenience store behind him, slamming the glass door open in a panic. "Please, please! Officer, help!"

"Uh, ma'am, I would be glad to but if you cannot tell, I'm kind of in the middle of..." P-Sta trailed off, scratched the back of his head, turned to the Time Patrol officer who had just arrived and bowed sheepishly. "Ah, excuse me for one second!" He was confused as it was in this battle. Honestly, for this woman to approach him in the middle of a battle taking place on the streets, it must be urgent, perhaps even relevant!

"What exactly is your issue, ma'am?" P-Sta questioned.

"Some...thing just committed a robbery!" The woman spoke, a shocked expression plastered across her face.

"Something?! ...As in not a person?!" P-Sta exclaimed. Curious. Perhaps a little more investigation was needed. "What was stolen exactly? Money? Foodstuffs?"

"No, it....it was..." the woman frowned, seeming more than a little...embarassed? "It pilfered my entire supply of Four Loco. Eighty cases of the stuff!"

"Four Loco?" P-Sta questioned in disgust. "I mean I wouldn't say good riddance to you losing any of your items on stock, but...wyite, frankly the world would be a better place without that gunk! No one drinks that unless they want to flirt with death! Why, I daresay that no one would even remotely consider pilfering such a vile brew unless they had...." P-Sta's eyes lit brightly, as he punched his fist into his open palm. "Sinister intentions! Did you see what this....this something looked like?"

"Oh, I don't know it..." the woman paused as she tried to find the words . "It's so hard to describe. It moved so fast but it was big and...I couldn't say it actually had a shape."

"Well, that's...more vague than I had hoped," P-Sta frowned. He turned to the Time Patrol officer beside him. "Does any of this ring a bell for you or...?"
    The Time-Patroller shrugged, she'd never been briefed on another villain in the area causing havoc.
    "Time is always in flux, perhaps this event wouldn't have happened had you simply left Hops alone! before the two could exchange more "pleasantries" another interruption reared its head

Once again as he was in the middle of speaking a middle-ahed man came running down the sidewalk, oblivious to the duel X-Bo and Hops were engaging in behind him. "Thank god, one of you isn't busy blasting up the town again..." he panted.

"Is...there a problem sir?" P-Sta asked, folding his arms as this mess of a day seemed to have made yet another abrupt turn into the realm of the perplexing.

"My store....it was robbed!" The man panted. "Called the cops...they ain't answerin'...so I ran....few blocks over...found you space cops. Seems more your business anyway..."

"...Did, you perhaps happened to lose track of a supply of Four Loco?" P-Sta questuoned, beginning to have a hunch. "Taken off your hands by a kind of formless entity, the likes of which you cannot find the words to describe?"

"Yeah, that's it..." The grocer shook his head. "Right...right...down to the letter. How'd you know?"

"Everyone..." P-Sta contacted the test of his team, ignoring the man's question for the time being. "We may, perhaps, need to refocus. Something foul is afoot!"

A few blocks over, X-Bo swung at Hops with his blade, complimenting, "Ain't no way, I can keep up with the strength of a Saiyan! But in terms of skill, you're far outmatched!" He leapt back, taking an elegant stance with his sword in one hand, and raising his wrist mounted communicator to his face with the other. "What are you talking about, brother? Something foul? Do you have any further de...tails?"

X-Bo shut up quickly, upon noticing that below he and Hops was something darting alarmingly fast through Capital City's streets. Like a mobile pool of gelatin it wobbled around, violently crashing through various store windows, smashing through walls, it's mind focused on retrieving one thing....Four Loco. Crates of it were drawn into its oozing flesh as it made it's hasty exit, towards another section of the city.

"Well..." X-Bo glanced towards Hops. "I dunno about you...but that sure as hell seems like a good sign for a ceasefire." He looked ready to pursue the beast if Hops wanted to forego their fight.
    Hops nodded in agreement, this was a much better use of everyone's time. He could use this opportunity to show the Galactic patrol that he was innocent and meant no one any harm and wasn't trying to cause any damage to the timeline that he was beginning to call home.

"Read my mind! We gotta figure out why it that poison is drawn to it, and what its true goal is!" He motioned for X-Bo to go left while he went right. If they could surround it, maybe they could get it to stop and get some answers.

Ro nods and stands, walking to the middle of the area.

He drops into the advanced Snake stance, nodding at Sasheem.

“Your move, young one.”
    The Majin furrows his brow. Young one?! Even if he was Zxu'ro, Sasheem definitely had some years on him. Sasheem slid in forward,sending a jab towards Ro's midsection.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The Majin furrows his brow. Young one?! Even if he was Zxu'ro, Sasheem definitely had some years on him. Sasheem slid in forward,sending a jab towards Ro's midsection.
    It misses.

Ro’s arms lash out faster than Sasheem can follow, a dozen strikes in a single moment.

“Snake School, Striking Cobra technique.”

And Sasheem find’s he cannot access his ki right now.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 01-22-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default Charlie Base and What They Found There [Kenshiko]

She nods.

“There are a few paths open. My....distant cousin just came into, or will shortly, possession of a powerful artifact that could help us. Damask is also not entirely whole, and his true form is staggeringly more powerful.”

She gestures to the ruins around them.

“There is also secrets here from humanity’s first great martial powers. But, beyond that I do know something that will please you and the recruits. The President shall be......greatly reduced in effect soon.”
    The Sergeant stood there listening to what her commander revealed of the paths before them.

Racing blindly toward things the fixed future, as if it were something that assuredly would come to pass. Destiny.

For Grinthorn to finally lose something after all he'd taken, it was almost too good to be true - much less to believe.

She smiles and looks at Kenshiko.

“Did you know that visions run in my blood line? It’s a latent gift, one not entirely under control so they come and go more often then I can command them. However, they have always shown me truth: there will be a great sundering for the President. Our Kami, our Guardian, will strike a blow against him that will reverberate across the entire planet. And with that blow, his influence over mankind shall...diminish. He’ll be weakened. And one should always strike when the target is at their most vulnerable, yes?”
    Yet this explicit reveal of the Colonel's visions, however, left her far from standing at ease, and as the sergeant folded her arms before her ,lines creased on the downturned corners of her mouth.

"No, I didn't know," she said, "but the truth seems to be on a need-to-know basis for everyone outside of a very select few, now isn't it?"

Of late, it had been thing for the Major's ears only, and in that respect very little had changed where their leader and the earthen hulk convened their silent understanding. Yet ever since they'd come to this place, a little detail that had vexed Kenshiko. While she fought her way to the inner levels of solitary in that hellhole, Willa had been content to sit there, biding her time.

The Colonel, evidently, could have left whenever she wished while they were in prison. The golem knew it, and bound to her service by that strange connection knew he'd made the rendezvous. Yet Willa, instead of coming back for her comrade...

More secrets.

"Tell me, was it one of your visions that dragged us down with your father, or was it something else you held close to your chest, your majesty?" Her hands tightened in the crooks of her arms, restrained.

Trapped.

"Then again, you always had a way. To find just the right thing to say at just the right time."

Telling someone exactly what they want to hear. Easy thing for a mind-reader. Offering a way out for those who had lost everything, there'd been no more loyal or eager ears than those in the company of Red Raider Corpsmen.

Even as the entire world turned against them and they in turn sealed themselves away from it.

"That'd be about enough to convince everyone there's still something worth dying for on the horizon." Last time it was for the promise of a wish. "If you're going to tell them to march under your banner, Colonel, you're going to have to show them more than that. I'm not going to risk their lives on a whim for nothing. Never again."

Default Disciples of the Dragon VII: The Legacy of Zxu'ro [Zaofan]

Ro smiles, letting the ball disperse before putting his hand behind his head and chuckling.

“Well, I mean, I kind of sort of started them.”

He drops his hand and looks seriously at Sasheem.

“My nick name is Ro, called Zxu'ro at birth. I am the Grand Master of the Ten Schools, creator of the Chimera Style, Palatine of Earth.”

He grins again, going back to being somewhat....lacking in bearing.

“But I prefer Ro if you please.”
    Zaofan suddenly found his teeth jammed as they pressed over a section of egg salad, fixed in place as if it had been thicker than toffee. Slave to reflex, the chef found himself caught quite offguard by this reveal.

While it'd be a sheer waste to spite, it was equally quite hard to swallow; moreso if it was a particularly unprocessed bolus.

And yet the signature of the energy, the fineness of the living whispers within that silent bead of power, it was just like the one he'd held in his hands, the very same that superceded each of the Ten Sigils that barred entry to this place.

Unbelievable! It carries the essence of this place! His brow furrowed as he took his mental notes. The ki of this entire place had struck him as completely different from where they had stood outside of it. Wherever this is...

"I...*gulp*" he started, before the prickle of crusts choked down his gullet, "*COUGH COUGH*"

So many questions burning at the edge of his throat, now closed off. Before he could say another thing, Zaofan found himself quite...indisposed, as his Majin compatriot stepped up to challenge Ro directly.

As wet crumbs littered the grass beneath his feet, he resigned himself to watch for the moment as the crusts made their way down.

"Yeah..." The Majin gritted his teeth, eying the Genki Dama with disdain. "That's basically the gist of what Sasheem was sayin'...so that begs the question, how do you know it?! If ya want him to spell it out further, what are your ties to The Ten Schools?!"
    It misses.

Ro’s arms lash out faster than Sasheem can follow, a dozen strikes in a single moment.

From his vantage point decidedly away from the combat, Zaofan had an unobstructed view, and straining through the twitch of his lungs, he fought to discern the techniques on display from both of them.

If he's not Zxu'ro, then this is a really convincing bluff, that was clean.

The Snake School's legacy, outside of what Sasheem brought to bear, existed only in artifact figments. It's just like in the manual we found with Master Balon, and yet seeing it in action this way is somehow familiar...

"...*COUGH* Sasheem- I...," he sputtered, bits of sesame and farrow seeds lining his reddened face. "...come here for a sec..."

Default Disciples of the Dragon VII: The Legacy of Zxu'ro [Ochazuke]

“I did, but I decided I would rather wait for you then go on. Zaofan decided to stay and make sure Sasheem...behaved. The door once opened lead to a descending staircase into darkness, but once we went down, the world altered and we were walking up a temple staircase, exposed to a beautiful blue sky and surrounding trees.”
    Slowly unfurling the blood-soaked band upon his brow, as Balon recalled what happened the old blood fell like scales from Ochazuke's eyes. Where there was once heavy wounds sealed in darkness, light had returned, and here in the Guardian's chamber, the smallest glimmer of hope.

Sequestered in the depths of the world, tranquility and illumination, he mused, That it can hardly be called a secret any longer may not be to our gain.

"You felt it, didn't you?" Hurriedly, he stood to his feet, but soon Ochazuke felt his body plummet as he fell to his knees. Propping himself up on his hands, ragged breaths came slowly. "A pulse of energy, like a column thrust through the planet's core at a fixed point."

But no matter how drained and wounded he was, the fact remained there remained many things to do. That was enough to push him slowly to stand once more.

"We're not the only ones looking for the legacy. Now that we have opened the way, these others who were watching will no doubt find their way towards it, and we've shown them the shortest path."

It misses.

Huh?! This human...faster than him?! And what was this...numb feeling? The Majin's face sunk. His ki. Or lack thereof at the moment. Sasheem teeth gritted as he staggered back.

"So you're not just some sort of imitator, huh?" He panted. "Too bad Sasheem doesn't need his ki to wipe the floor with you!" Sasheem shouted, beginning to charge when...

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    From his vantage point decidedly away from the combat, Zaofan had an unobstructed view, and straining through the twitch of his lungs, he fought to discern the techniques on display from both of them.

If he's not Zxu'ro, then this is a really convincing bluff, that was clean.

The Snake School's legacy, outside of what Sasheem brought to bear, existed only in artifact figments. It's just like in the manual we found with Master Balon, and yet seeing it in action this way is somehow familiar...

"...*COUGH* Sasheem- I...," he sputtered, bits of sesame and farrow seeds lining his reddened face. "...come here for a sec..."
    "Argh....can't this wait?!" The Majin grumbled. "Sasheem can still wipe the floor with this brat! ...the grass! ...Whatever!"

The Time-Patroller shrugged, she'd never been briefed on another villain in the area causing havoc.
    "Time is always in flux, perhaps this event wouldn't have happened had you simply left Hops alone! before the two could exchange more "pleasantries" another interruption reared its head

Hops nodded in agreement, this was a much better use of everyone's time. He could use this opportunity to show the Galactic patrol that he was innocent and meant no one any harm and wasn't trying to cause any damage to the timeline that he was beginning to call home.

"Read my mind! We gotta figure out why it that poison is drawn to it, and what its true goal is!" He motioned for X-Bo to go left while he went right. If they could surround it, maybe they could get it to stop and get some answers.
    X-Bo nodded and flew in the opposite direction. The tidal wave of yellow goop was heading somewhere, thankfully, away from the city. It's destination seemed to be the canyons as far as X-Bo could tell with multiple crates and boxes of Four Loco in tow.

"Dr. Cast! Hang back and see if you can help aid the citizens here!" P-Sta relayed over the Katchin Squad's communications. "The rest of us are going to see if we can confront this beverage thief!"

"Certainly," Dr. Cast responded, though not all of the Katchin Squad seemed to illicit the same notion to pursue the tide of goop.

"Beverage thief?! I don't know what's going on anymore and-!" P-Cee began.

"C'mon, Cee!" N-Ten interrupted. "You can't tell me something doesn't seem off with the timing of a giant blob thing ransackong stores across the city! If anything that's the more pressing matter right now!"

P-Cee muttered something to herself across the line as P-Sta shook his head and glanced at the Time Patrolwoman. "Never got your name, but we can save that once we're certain of what we're dealing with, eh!" The Galaxy Police officer nodded.

The Katchin Squad, minus Doctor Cast pursued the blob, which was moving far faster than anticipated. Eventually as X-Bo had surmised, the canyons were indeed the creature's destination....but they were not the canyons as the denizens of Earth once knew it.

The canyon grounds had been carved expertly and succinctly, into a perfect rectangle about the length of a skyscraper. surrounding each corner were coils pointing directly towards the sky, up at the moon and cables hooked to each were connected to a giant generator. It was odd. The machines should've taken weeks to set up, this would not have gone unnoticed, even with the GP's drone's system currently put of whack but this seems to have happened under everyone's noses.

The yellow blob creature dived into the rectangular carving like a tidal wave. The four loco, was all tossed into a vat opposite a figure standing near the generator. The figure, bound in a wheelchair appeared....decrepit, but his face was shrouded in a ragged cloak...work over a lab coat to lazily signify thay he was a scientist, one would suppose.

The wheel chair bound figure waved a hand and suddenly each can of Four Loco levitate out of its box and hovered above the vat.

"Stop right there!" X-Bo shouted, raising his blade. The others arrived not too long after. "Whatever you're about to do, you're outnumbered! Better surrender peacefully now, or we'll have to put a boot up your ass!"

"X-Bo!" P-Cee snapped. "That isn't proper procedure!"

"He got the gist," her younger brother insisted.

"A tired old man...can't enjoy some fondue?" The cloaked scientist smiled, the cans of Four Loco all telekinetically opening at once, pouring the illicit substances stance into the vat, which the collected officers soon realized...was lying atop a giant stovetop. It superheated, bringing the beverage to a quick boil.

"Y-you just...wanted to make fondue? A giant fondue? ...With Four Loco?!" P-Sta cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "I don't...that's preposterous! That stuff is bile! And what's more, it's stolen to boot! Cease this activity immediately!"

"I couldn't even if I wanted to," the scientist chuckled. "I'm under orders, you see...Attempt to stop me if you will, but you will fail. After all...time is on my side."

Default Disciples of the Dragon VII: The Legacy of Zxu'ro [Zaofan]

Huh?! This human...faster than him?! And what was this...numb feeling? The Majin's face sunk. His ki. Or lack thereof at the moment. Sasheem teeth gritted as he staggered back.

"So you're not just some sort of imitator, huh?" He panted. "Too bad Sasheem doesn't need his ki to wipe the floor with you!" Sasheem shouted, beginning to charge when...

"Argh....can't this wait?!" The Majin grumbled. "Sasheem can still wipe the floor with this brat! ...the grass! ...Whatever!"
    "Thought ~*COUGH COUGH*~ ...thought you were *HACK*" The last gob-covered crust left the back of Zaofan's throat.

Young Ro's technique was swift, and even though Sasheem had been nipping at their heels since the Spider's Shrine, the difference between their skill levels had hardly been this pronounced during the trials of the Old Masters.

"...I take it the bits of the Snake School you learned didn't have that one in their repertoire, did they?"

Zaofan paced slowly over to Sasheem's side, looking warily over to Ro. Reaching over to his side, the Martial Chef gently laid his hand on Sasheem's shoulder.

"Sure, you're the expert," he rasped glumly, "The People's Annihilator out to take it all for himself because he's better than all the rest."

Small squeezes pressed upon Sasheem. At first it might have been a small reassurance...but the clinical way he felt the pads of Zaofan's thin fingers inspecting his gummy flesh, it was more like he was back in his kitchen, checking the integrity of a piece of picnic roast.

This technique, I've seen something like it before... Zaofan mused. Pressure points. There's no mistaking it, the way the energy's flow moves through the matter...

"Only, did you forget Master Balon's training already...?"

All-New Member

X-Bo nodded and flew in the opposite direction. The tidal wave of yellow goop was heading somewhere, thankfully, away from the city. It's destination seemed to be the canyons as far as X-Bo could tell with multiple crates and boxes of Four Loco in tow.

"Dr. Cast! Hang back and see if you can help aid the citizens here!" P-Sta relayed over the Katchin Squad's communications. "The rest of us are going to see if we can confront this beverage thief!"

"Certainly," Dr. Cast responded, though not all of the Katchin Squad seemed to illicit the same notion to pursue the tide of goop.

"Beverage thief?! I don't know what's going on anymore and-!" P-Cee began.

"C'mon, Cee!" N-Ten interrupted. "You can't tell me something doesn't seem off with the timing of a giant blob thing ransackong stores across the city! If anything that's the more pressing matter right now!"

P-Cee muttered something to herself across the line as P-Sta shook his head and glanced at the Time Patrolwoman. "Never got your name, but we can save that once we're certain of what we're dealing with, eh!" The Galaxy Police officer nodded.

The Katchin Squad, minus Doctor Cast pursued the blob, which was moving far faster than anticipated. Eventually as X-Bo had surmised, the canyons were indeed the creature's destination....but they were not the canyons as the denizens of Earth once knew it.

The canyon grounds had been carved expertly and succinctly, into a perfect rectangle about the length of a skyscraper. surrounding each corner were coils pointing directly towards the sky, up at the moon and cables hooked to each were connected to a giant generator. It was odd. The machines should've taken weeks to set up, this would not have gone unnoticed, even with the GP's drone's system currently put of whack but this seems to have happened under everyone's noses.

The yellow blob creature dived into the rectangular carving like a tidal wave. The four loco, was all tossed into a vat opposite a figure standing near the generator. The figure, bound in a wheelchair appeared....decrepit, but his face was shrouded in a ragged cloak...work over a lab coat to lazily signify thay he was a scientist, one would suppose.

The wheel chair bound figure waved a hand and suddenly each can of Four Loco levitate out of its box and hovered above the vat.

"Stop right there!" X-Bo shouted, raising his blade. The others arrived not too long after. "Whatever you're about to do, you're outnumbered! Better surrender peacefully now, or we'll have to put a boot up your ass!"

"X-Bo!" P-Cee snapped. "That isn't proper procedure!"

"He got the gist," her younger brother insisted.

"A tired old man...can't enjoy some fondue?" The cloaked scientist smiled, the cans of Four Loco all telekinetically opening at once, pouring the illicit substances stance into the vat, which the collected officers soon realized...was lying atop a giant stovetop. It superheated, bringing the beverage to a quick boil.

"Y-you just...wanted to make fondue? A giant fondue? ...With Four Loco?!" P-Sta cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "I don't...that's preposterous! That stuff is bile! And what's more, it's stolen to boot! Cease this activity immediately!"

"I couldn't even if I wanted to," the scientist chuckled. "I'm under orders, you see...Attempt to stop me if you will, but you will fail. After all...time is on my side."
    "What in the world...." the female time patrol officer gasped as she flew up behind Hops, who just scowled. "Too bad for you, your time has run out! Time Patrol Officers Hops and..." He looked at the mysterious patrol officer, no one had heard her say her name, and she, slightly embarrassed, whispered, "Uva Vite."

"We are officers Uva Vite and Hops Barrel of the Time Patrol, cease any and all time-related actions and come quietly!" He aimed his blaster at a cable that was attached to the heating plate beneath the vat of quickly boiling liquid.

"I've no idea what your plans are, or where you mysteriously appeared from," Uva began, reading over the digital dossier of her current assignment to simply help an innocent man, Hops, escape the custody of the Galatic patrol, "but your actions have disturbed the peace of the city and you've literally robbed people of their wares, you must be held accountable!"

Default Crisis Overtime!!: Arisen

"What in the world...." the female time patrol officer gasped as she flew up behind Hops, who just scowled. "Too bad for you, your time has run out! Time Patrol Officers Hops and..." He looked at the mysterious patrol officer, no one had heard her say her name, and she, slightly embarrassed, whispered, "Uva Vite."

"We are officers Uva Vite and Hops Barrel of the Time Patrol, cease any and all time-related actions and come quietly!" He aimed his blaster at a cable that was attached to the heating plate beneath the vat of quickly boiling liquid.

"I've no idea what your plans are, or where you mysteriously appeared from," Uva began, reading over the digital dossier of her current assignment to simply help an innocent man, Hops, escape the custody of the Galatic patrol, "but your actions have disturbed the peace of the city and you've literally robbed people of their wares, you must be held accountable!"
    "The Time Patrol..." the old scientist sighed. "I was hoping you'd fight amongst yourselves for a bit longer. But, I suppose your thirst for justice would not allow us to catch you unawares..." he spat bitterly before settling into a calmer tone. "No matter. the plan is already in motion. You cannot stop us. The M-Fighters cannot stop us. We have many champions to our cause. And now our last one arises from a long slumber."

Suddenly a wave of ki, a kiai, a powerful one at that blasted forth from the pool of yellow ooze that they now recognizwd as a torrent of cheese. The assembled officers were nearly blasted backwards as the old scientist pulled a lever downward and the coils sprung to life, crackling with electricity which suddenly zapped downward towards the cheese.

The Four Loco was next, telekinetically lifted and dumped into the cheese, completing the vile concoction of fondue.

"Granted death far too soon....abandoned by all...even his own curses failed to satiate his vengeance," the old scientist began cackling madly. "Only through dark science was he to be given life anew. A WARRIOR REBORN! ARISE! BIO-JAGAM!"

A humanoid figure began to levitate up among the cheesy muck.

Last edited by KingofPie; 01-23-2020 at 11:19 PM.