Page 71 of 294 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi, after about thirty minutes, calls Sarada over.

“I think I have something for you. Not my best work, but I think you’ll be happy with it.”
    Sarada was just getting out of the shower when she heard Jinzi call her. "Ah, it's ready." She grabbed one towel and wrapped it around herself, then grabbed another to dry her hair.

"As long as I can fight with it, we can worry about making it perfect later," she said.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Upon contact, images brush through Ochazuke’s mind.

Damask and an unknown man, wielding a sword, defending Earth against attack. The sword blazes bright and true, and Ochazuke can feel the power, similar to Evangeline’s, coming from it and the man.

Creational energy. Kami energy.

A shrine, beautiful and ancient, fills the next one. The same man and Damask, bloodline magic connecting the two as the golem looks battered and broken. The man tells the golem to rest now and be ready when his descendants need him.

It cuts away through a long line of people, their faces flashing past, until the number thins out and ends with two. Willa Raut and Jack Knave.

The scene shifts to a younger Willa stumbling upon the shrine and finding, awakening, the damaged golem. Of slowly getting part of it awoken as more people, beating the Red Raider insignia, start building and bringing in tech. A perfectly hidden base of operations.

———

Adam responds back.

“Indeed.”

The android pours part of himself into her mouth, only a blob of the silvery liquid, then tightens.

After a moment, she stiffens and for once looks worried.

“I have her heart...surrounded. In an instant I can destroy it and her. Ask your questions, Saiyan. Galaxy Police. Ochazuke.”
    Adam speaks after pouring part of himself into her mouth and saying he has her heart surrounded, and Gero actually looks concerned.

“Ask your questions.”
    "Preserve her body." She stepped over to Gero and smiled, folding her arms across her chest. "I know nothing of this world and the parties at play within, so I'll leave the more... pointed questions to those more privy. I'll start by asking about these Red Raiders. What is their role on this planet and what's your role to them?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Spell components. Rare ones at that.”
    Ishtar nodded, but the memory of a recent confrontation and the aftermath -- a thing the Oni still needed to speak with Etrina about -- gave her pause.

"Undoubtedly ancient, this magic ... but its soruce, do you know it ?"

Zurvan meanwhile is speaking to Asha’rah, their voices low and animated.
    The voices of Asha'rah and Zurvan both drifting over however, caused her to glower. "What do they plan now, I wonder."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lyaus the Sphinx nods.

“I am a sphinx. I am a creature of knowledge and mysteries. My body died but my spirit was bound to a magic bloodline. I quite enjoy sharing space with Morgana, and yes I am female.”

The spirit looks at Charco.

“As to helping you.....I know Rex. In fact.....if the old Tyrant King remembers and has’t gone senile, It was I that warmed him of the approaching doom of a renegade god of destruction so very long ago.”
    "...yoU!!" With that word, Charco felt himself under attack, his body straining to fight off the small patterns of scales that appeared across his flesh. He felt as if his mind, body, and soul was being stretched to its very limits.

Another annoyance... I will correct letting her survive this long

"I... I think he remembers you..." The boy said through gritted teeth.

The gremlin suddenly shifts, body shrinking suddenly and falling out of Praxat’s grasp. It fires off a stinking cloud of miasma to cover its tracks as it flees, tunneling rapidly. In its new smaller form Praxat will have a hard time following.”
    "Yuck, that reeks. So this is what it's like to be on the receiving end of a poisonous gas attack. However my poison gas doesn't have any smell to it," Praxat said.

Praxat tunnels after the Gremlin." arugh Look just hand me back my blueprints and turn yourself into the authorities. Come on you don't have to live a life of crime. you can turn over a new leaf, and use your skills for good," Praxat said.

( **** it's going to be hard following him when he's so small. His smaller size means he can tunnel much quicker than I can, but still, I need to get my blueprints back. I'll be damn if I let them fall in the hands of the Red Raiders!) Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-23-2019 at 01:19 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    Upon contact, images brush through OchazukeÂ’s mind.

Damask and an unknown man, wielding a sword, defending Earth against attack. The sword blazes bright and true, and Ochazuke can feel the power, similar to EvangelineÂ’s, coming from it and the man.

Creational energy. Kami energy.

A shrine, beautiful and ancient, fills the next one. The same man and Damask, bloodline magic connecting the two as the golem looks battered and broken. The man tells the golem to rest now and be ready when his descendants need him.

It cuts away through a long line of people, their faces flashing past, until the number thins out and ends with two. Willa Raut and Jack Knave.

The scene shifts to a younger Willa stumbling upon the shrine and finding, awakening, the damaged golem. Of slowly getting part of it awoken as more people, beating the Red Raider insignia, start building and bringing in tech. A perfectly hidden base of operations.
    The vision came then in figments, ephemeral half-formed shapes caught in sunlit rays like dust from an unearthed tomb.

It was all that stood opposed to the shadow stretched across the sky. The illuminate memory of the First Guardian of Earth. How long ago was it that Asha'rah had called for him as his presence faded from this world? Arthur.

Ochazuke had sought to ascertain the true form of the Raiders' sentinel, to discover what it was that it had drawn from the planet and pulled itself together, mingled with its driving spirit, but this...was it the Golem that reached out him to show its true purpose?

Bloodletting in service to bloodlines, he passed through the vision, Damask's fragmented eons coalesced all too soon to the present moment. As it faded away to that familiar Red, a hollow persisted within Ochazuke. He who served as Guardian had a different idea, it seemed, in passing his mantle.

Through garmented layers, he felt the Arthur's ring press cold against his flesh. A shiver ran through him as he drew ki into his hand, like ice through his veins. For among the faces in that sequestered base, he saw one so familiar, continually out of reach. Vermillion stands drew spirited perspiration, even now he still chased her back; even now, he could not find her, and the Golem's path - of the very Earth itself - would not be revealed.

With a fatal stroke, Ochazuke struck at the sides of the Golem's neck with the edge of his hand and severed the ancient mask from its body* rendered of dust and loam. If there were no answers here, perhaps they would be something from above.

Adam responds back.

“Indeed.”

The android pours part of himself into her mouth, only a blob of the silvery liquid, then tightens.

After a moment, she stiffens and for once looks worried.

“I have her heart...surrounded. In an instant I can destroy it and her. Ask your questions, Saiyan. Galaxy Police. Ochazuke.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Preserve her body." She stepped over to Gero and smiled, folding her arms across her chest. "I know nothing of this world and the parties at play within, so I'll leave the more... pointed questions to those more privy. I'll start by asking about these Red Raiders. What is their role on this planet and what's your role to them?"
    Landing nearby, Ochazuke capsuled Damask's head*, the familiar chime of vacuum pull echoing through the foundations of Capsule Corp. His steps were heavy as he crossed the burnt nanite-grass clumps, blackened glass breaking underfoot as her approached Gero.

"I can assure you, Doctor, that in matters of combat and-" he paused, turning his head to give Parsley a short, indifferent glance as if it were a matter of course before returning to Gero, "-consumption, my comrade takes no half-measures, especially when everything can change in an instant."

It would be the last warning Char Banner Gero would get, but for her continued feigned apathy - though the faint glisten upon her brow betrayed her.

"Tell me. How many years? How many trials rest upon Adam's discretion right now?"

*=Y'know, if this works.

Onboard the Black Diamond Sonata is in the ship's kitchen eating a nasty piece of meat." F#$K@# we will need to get a good cook. I'm sick and tired of eating these shitty leftovers and can food!" Sonata said.

Fang pokes at a nasty lump of something that looks like puke." ****, what the F#$K@ is this? is this even F#$king meat?" Fang said.

Sonata smacks his forehead." Shut it Bad Moon, you mangy mutt, and eat your damn food. Look I don't like this crap either, but it's all we have," Sonata said.

Pyrrhos is looking at his food. " Captain that message you sent to your brother earlier. you do realize he knows it's a trap right?" Pyrrhos said.

Sonata looks at Pyrrhos as he chews on a piece of burnt meat." Of course, that's what I'm counting on!" Sonata said with a smirk.

Fang continues to poke at the mysterious lump of meat." You know I heard that Earth has great food. They have these things call a Burritos they're supposed to be amazing!" Fang said.

Sonata looks at Fang and grins." Burritos huh. well, whatever these Burritos are they have to be better than this crap if they're so amazing?" Sonata said
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar nodded, but the memory of a recent confrontation and the aftermath -- a thing the Oni still needed to speak with Etrina about -- gave her pause.

"Undoubtedly ancient, this magic ... but its soruce, do you know it ?"

The voices of Asha'rah and Zurvan both drifting over however, caused her to glower. "What do they plan now, I wonder."
    She nods.

“It’s a magic that comes from me, I will be the source. The components are...varied, but only help channel the spell. The source will be mine.”

She looks at the two deities and sighs.

“My sister and your father are discussing a new issue, one Asha’rah needs to attend to.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Damask’s Head is capsuled, the body crumbling away.

Gero looks at Ochazuke, sneering but answering.

“Dozens. Though it seems all for naught, now.”

She looks at Parsley.

“They are renegades. Rebels. Dissidents against President Grinthorn. As to my involvement......a mutual relationship. I supplied tech, they supplied willing volunteers for cybernetic experiments. I helped them with certain security hacks and features, they...listened when I suggested certain info and strikes against Jinzi Pantaloon and Capsule Corp. in fact, one of their members is stealing from CC right as we speak.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Yuck, that reeks. So this is what it's like to be on the receiving end of a poisonous gas attack. However my poison gas doesn't have any smell to it," Praxat said.

Praxat tunnels after the Gremlin." arugh Look just hand me back my blueprints and turn yourself into the authorities. Come on you don't have to live a life of crime. you can turn over a new leaf, and use your skills for good," Praxat said.

( **** it's going to be hard following him when he's so small. His smaller size means he can tunnel much quicker than I can, but still, I need to get my blueprints back. I'll be damn if I let them fall in the hands of the Red Raiders!) Praxat said.
    She gets no reply back and after several minutes it seems the gremlin has made good its escape.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "...yoU!!" With that word, Charco felt himself under attack, his body straining to fight off the small patterns of scales that appeared across his flesh. He felt as if his mind, body, and soul was being stretched to its very limits.

Another annoyance... I will correct letting her survive this long

"I... I think he remembers you..." The boy said through gritted teeth.

“Good.”

Morgana and Lyaus both nod and start to faintly glow.

“Then let us all speak. Hold my hand, Charco.” Morgana says, holding her hand out palm up.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada was just getting out of the shower when she heard Jinzi call her. "Ah, it's ready." She grabbed one towel and wrapped it around herself, then grabbed another to dry her hair.

"As long as I can fight with it, we can worry about making it perfect later," she said.

He takes a few minutes to fit it. To her delight, it fits amazingly well and moving it takes little getting used to.

“I’ll design a better one, one that looks more flesh like and fits better with your body, but for now this should work. No vibrational features yet, the other hand will have that, but this one does have a wireless connection to your scouter contact lens and a release that lets you fire a small cloud of choking gas from the palm. Ohh, and it can be fired at your opponent.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She nods.

“It’s a magic that comes from me, I will be the source. The components are...varied, but only help channel the spell. The source will be mine.”

She looks at the two deities and sighs.

“My sister and your father are discussing a new issue, one Asha’rah needs to attend to.”
    "Good ... that is good." Ishtar commented.

Despite not knowing for sure, and despite all the things she had yet to do. The topic of magic beyond its immediate usefulness, was something she meant to look into. For, ignoring everything else ... why would a being purely of magic, be 'returned' to Void Creature ?

Unable to scratch that itch at the current time however, the Oni rubbed her eyes, before scoffing at the mention of a task for Asha'rah to handle.

"One of her own making no doubt. For all of what is happening now, is the fruit of her own labor." Ishtar said, before shaking her head again.

"What is more, it is obvious she learned nothing from her 'punishment'. For that reason alone, I would request that she not be allowed the privilege of tending to affairs in secret. There is already enough to be corrected without her continuing to add to it."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“Good.”

Morgana and Lyaus both nod and start to faintly glow.

“Then let us all speak. Hold my hand, Charco.” Morgana says, holding her hand out palm up.
    He extended his hand, gingerly, the limb twitching and tensing with scales appearing and vanishing as he reached out to Morgana's hand.

Rex was not happy about this, not so much what was in store, but rather because of the opportunity to smite Lyaus was so close by.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    He extended his hand, gingerly, the limb twitching and tensing with scales appearing and vanishing as he reached out to Morgana's hand.

Rex was not happy about this, not so much what was in store, but rather because of the opportunity to smite Lyaus was so close by.
    Cyanna quietly watched, her breathing slowed in uncertain anticipation.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.