Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “It is the timeline the Doctor is originally from.” He says.

“Where the nexus is located is....barren. You have seen a dead world once, Ochazuke. Terra. What you will see here...is different. No danger, not that I have seen. But it is still a grim spectacle. One few have ever known.”

The doors open once more.

Surprisingly, Wilhelm steps forward.

“I’ll...go.....”

He smiles a bit sadly.

“I think...I know what Zurvan...means. The burden...of what awaits is......does not sit easily. I can do...this alone if it will...spare everyone.”

Praxat comes out of her room and shows Zurvan , Wilhelm, Ochazuke and the others a blueprint she made, " Okay I'm going to create this compass to place the ATE in which is currently in Ochazuke's possession. on the Alternate Namek in that other timeline we came back form . The Elder of that planet, Elder Nail call that Black Sphere The ATE which Ochazuke is holding a temporal detection device. He said it would help us point the way to the Doctor's location , and said it can not be fool or misdirected," Praxat said.

Praxat points at The Quantum Ambient Toxin Collector device on her chest, " From my understanding that device which Ochazuke is holding and the device on my chest have one thing in common. They both work on the principle of Quantum Mechanics!" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-21-2019 at 11:06 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.