Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
"Well....you are not...wrong," P-Sta laughed, slightly recalling some of the, er....let's say over the top tendencies of this group. "But, I suppose whatever fight occurred is over with for now-WOWOWOWOW!" he stammered as the ship began to quake. "...But perhaps it's time we made our quick escape with the rest."
Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
"Uuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh."

Sarada stumbled and leaned against a wall. She had tried to stagger and shuffle to the ship on her own, but she couldn't do it. She had nothing left. All of her available power had been poured into her final attack. That, plus pouring her own life energy into it left her weak and bordering helpless. She turned around so she could sit down, drawing in haggard breath after haggard breath.

Ochazuke warned them that something else was coming, because of course the fight wasn't over yet. "G-goddamn it," she muttered tiredly. "I n-need a healer." If she was going to fight with on e-arm, she was going to do it at full strength.
Nevanlinna sat P-Sta down on the floor and approached Sarada. She held out her hands and let the healing energies wash over the queen. "That was quite the final attack, highness." Impressive and... self-destructive. These saiyans were positively insane, at times.

Pausing for a moment to focus on the healing, eventually she asked a question that had been on her mind since arriving here. "I was held up by..." She motioned to P-sta. "...him. If you would be so kind, who was that woman? And what, pray tell, happened to the Doctor?"