Page 17 of 294 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley moved to the doorway of the back room. The nexus was in the form of a gem, much like the previous timeline, and was encased in a cylinder of green liquid. Curious, but not insurmountable.

She cautiously, but quickly approached the cylinder and looked for a button to drain and open it.
    It’s easily found and done, the liquid spilling down into a rusty drain below it. The gem is easily caught before falling, a familiar buzz of temporal energy around it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It’s easily found and done, the liquid spilling down into a rusty drain below it. The gem is easily caught before falling, a familiar buzz of temporal energy around it.
    Things were progressing smoothly. Parsley silently placed the nexus device to the gem so it could absorb the time energy.

She considered keeping the gem as a keepsake once it was over. It was useless, but then again, so was nearly every other kind of jewelry.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Good thing you bought that camera along, if I had a camera with me I would have taking a picture of the equations myself. Hmm I think I'll upgrade my googles to record video feed and take pictures. Oh and I'm going to work alongside Jinzi and maybe Qaztoh to solve the equations," Praxat said . Praxat then continues searching for a recording device and possibly something that can be use against the Doctor.

(Finding a recording device or maybe even a journal can be a good way to get inside the Doctor's head. Now if I was the Doctor , and I had a recording device or wrote a journal. Where would I hide them ?) Praxat thought.
    OOC: for Cleric.

OOC 2: So does Praxat find anything ?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-30-2019 at 01:51 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: for Cleric.

OOC 2: So does Praxat find anything ?
    Praxat actually does find a few audio and video files on one of the computers Wilhelm booted up. There is also a small notebook buried under some refuse.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva nods to Cyanna.

“How may I help you?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Trace Temporal energies are found outside, but that’s it.
    Reaching out into the darkness, he felt it. A crude distortion in the shadows, a ripple of something familiar. The cold slate on the ground seemed to throb to the rhythm of his own pulse as Ochazuke's fingers passed it; In the dead silence of this cloistered world, it would yield nothing more than what he put into it.

Standing under the dull glow of the Flash Cutter spinning above, he swept the dull grey from his knee with a low grumble. Whatever trail had been rendered from here had long since faded and become unknowable. Like tracing a ship from the beachhead into its watery grave. How could one perceive the length of its journey?

Indeed all they had known was second-hand. It passed from Zurvan to Wilhelm, and here they were. Though the Nexus was here - the resonance of the Black Sphere he held spoke to as much - it seemed this was rapidly becoming a fruitless journey.

Things were progressing smoothly. Parsley silently placed the nexus device to the gem so it could absorb the time energy.

She considered keeping the gem as a keepsake once it was over. It was useless, but then again, so was nearly every other kind of jewelry.
    After some time, Ochazuke turned from the outside and reconvened with the others, extending no more than a quiet glance with Parsley in the crudely-lit darkness of the dwelling before pausing to survey the walls. Letters of logic bled into sums scrawled by a madman, writ large with a drive - a hunger - that would not be contained by a paper. The longhand seemed as if it slashed through the air, capturing theorem like pinning live butterflies to card.

Koolard, Haru, Glacia. He continued to examine the living space. Zao...

Praxat actually does find a few audio and video files on one of the computers Wilhelm booted up. There is also a small notebook buried under some refuse.
    "Is this where it all began, then?" He passed over upended furniture as he looked past the hasty scrawl into the monitor Wilhelm and Praxat found. "Perhaps it would be prudent to dwell a moment longer to examine this, and find more about our opponent."

Leaving the Terran and the Toadian to examine what they found, Ochazuke began to sift through the inert flotsam littering the premises, searching to upturn anything else from the complete dearth of this world. Searching for any notion would tell them anything of the man behind Time's torn veil.

The Earth died, and yet you remain. What did you do, Pantaloon?

A primary account, some remainder, perhaps, of the Doctor's scheme. Even as he left all this behind him, perhaps there remained something to tie together who he was into what he had become.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Reaching out into the darkness, he felt it. A crude distortion in the shadows, a ripple of something familiar. The cold slate on the ground seemed to throb to the rhythm of his own pulse as Ochazuke's fingers passed it; In the dead silence of this cloistered world, it would yield nothing more than what he put into it.

Standing under the dull glow of the Flash Cutter spinning above, he swept the dull grey from his knee with a low grumble. Whatever trail had been rendered from here had long since faded and become unknowable. Like tracing a ship from the beachhead into its watery grave. How could one perceive the length of its journey?

Indeed all they had known was second-hand. It passed from Zurvan to Wilhelm, and here they were. Though the Nexus was here - the resonance of the Black Sphere he held spoke to as much - it seemed this was rapidly becoming a fruitless journey.

After some time, Ochazuke turned from the outside and reconvened with the others, extending no more than a quiet glance with Parsley in the crudely-lit darkness of the dwelling before pausing to survey the walls. Letters of logic bled into sums scrawled by a madman, writ large with a drive - a hunger - that would not be contained by a paper. The longhand seemed as if it slashed through the air, capturing theorem like pinning live butterflies to card.

Koolard, Haru, Glacia. He continued to examine the living space. Zao...

"Is this where it all began, then?" He passed over upended furniture as he looked past the hasty scrawl into the monitor Wilhelm and Praxat found. "Perhaps it would be prudent to dwell a moment longer to examine this, and find more about our opponent."

Leaving the Terran and the Toadian to examine what they found, Ochazuke began to sift through the inert flotsam littering the premises, searching to upturn anything else from the complete dearth of this world. Searching for any notion would tell them anything of the man behind Time's torn veil.

The Earth died, and yet you remain. What did you do, Pantaloon?

A primary account, some remainder, perhaps, of the Doctor's scheme. Even as he left all this behind him, perhaps there remained something to tie together who he was into what he had become.
    As Wilhelm starts trying to access the computer, Ochazuke you find amidst the detritus two wadded up photographs. One of the whole group plus several unknown people, all smiling at a party. The other being Jinzi, Meagan, and two children. A young boy and a baby girl.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva nods to Cyanna.

“How may I help you?”
    Looking up at Eva, then opening her mouth once as if to speak, Cyanna closes it again and glances backwards. Her eyes dart downward, then back up to Eva again, "Do you, would you happen to know of any really good psychics? Anyone who might take on a student?"

Her voice suddenly sped up a little, "Not for me, not that it wouldn't be neat to learn some psychic stuff. It's actually for Charco. He said that he wants to strengthen his mental defenses and I figured a psychic might know how to do that, how to help him do that." Her head then tilted slightly, "Is there anyone you'd recommend? I'm sure there has to be someone out there someplace, right?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Paraxt grabs the small note book that is buried and puts it in her right pocket." After we're done playing the files. I'm going to put this computer in my jobox box using it's automatic mode," Paraxt said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-31-2019 at 12:13 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

As Wilhelm starts trying to access the computer, Ochazuke you find amidst the detritus two wadded up photographs. One of the whole group plus several unknown people, all smiling at a party. The other being Jinzi, Meagan, and two children. A young boy and a baby girl.
    During the time everyone was doing their own investigations, Aleka ultimately decided it best to use Nature Lore on some of the equipment.

Let me see what you see.

It may yield nothing even if she stretched back a bit but she needed to get things rolling and again it couldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    During the time everyone was doing their own investigations, Aleka ultimately decided it best to use Nature Lore on some of the equipment.

Let me see what you see.

It may yield nothing even if she stretched back a bit but she needed to get things rolling and again it couldn't hurt.
    Dust and nothing. No stirring, no sound. Just an eerie silence.

Nothing has happened in the last few weeks in this place.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looking up at Eva, then opening her mouth once as if to speak, Cyanna closes it again and glances backwards. Her eyes dart downward, then back up to Eva again, "Do you, would you happen to know of any really good psychics? Anyone who might take on a student?"

Her voice suddenly sped up a little, "Not for me, not that it wouldn't be neat to learn some psychic stuff. It's actually for Charco. He said that he wants to strengthen his mental defenses and I figured a psychic might know how to do that, how to help him do that." Her head then tilted slightly, "Is there anyone you'd recommend? I'm sure there has to be someone out there someplace, right?"
    “I could help, though I am not the best psychic. Slak has potential, but he is busy.....hmm, perhaps I do know someone after all. A friend of a friend, so to speak.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Back at Khan's Place Khan is watching a special announcement by a big production studio on TV that's being broadcast worldwide. An old man in a suit in a nice looking auditorium is addressing a mass amount of people.” Folks, I know you are all here today because you are big fans of Termite Man and Kirby King Lovecraft aka Miura's work. Well, we at Darner Brothers are proud to announce to reveal that we are working on an upcoming animated movie with Chiller Comics for Termite Man's 81st anniversary,” The man said.

A much younger man walks on the stage." Not only that, but we will be revealing the trailer for it here today. As those in the comic world know Termite Man has a legendary status in the industry, the graphical novel Termite Man came out eighty one years ago, and it was a major hit. With its success Miura created a cosmic horror universe, and founded Chiller Comics," the younger man said.

A woman walks up on the stage. " We will work hard to try to capture the dark tone of Miura's original work and promise that this movie will be a lot closer to his original work than the old cartoon was. Now without further delay, here's the trailer for Termite Man animated movie!" the woman said.

At his home, Khan has a shocking look on his face as we watch the trailer. " ****, I can't believe they're actually doing it. They are actually attempting to capture the dark tone of Miura's original work. I never read the original graphic novel myself, but from what I heard about it, it's an extremely dark and bleak," Khan said.

Khan bites on a burrito." So much so that it never had a faithful TV adaptation, because it was deemed too dark and bleak to show on television. However, now someone actually has the balls to try to bring Miura's original original work to life on the big screen," Khan said.

The trailer ends with huge red words, reading Termite Man: Hell on Earth with an R rating next to it. At the place, it's being shown the huge audience that is watching it claps and screams with excitement.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-02-2019 at 04:09 AM.
    My Forum check it out

“I could help, though I am not the best psychic. Slak has potential, but he is busy.....hmm, perhaps I do know someone after all. A friend of a friend, so to speak.”
    "So, who is it?" Cyanna's questions began almost rapid fire, "Do you think this person will be willing to take on students? I hope Charco doesn't change his mind, or has his mind changed for him. I told Charco to meet me here, with you, only I don't know how long he'll be. Maybe we should wait til he comes, or maybe I'll need to know more to try and encourage him to do this. I'm really worried about him, he hasn't been himself, literally. Sarada thinks that kicking him in the ass is all he needs, but I don't think so. I really want to help. Meagan is going tg o be furious with me for sneaking out of the temple, but I just knew I had to find Charco and I'm glad I did, only I don't know if I can help. But maybe this person you know can help him." she finally began to calm down as her voice trails off and she glances back briefly towards where she last saw him.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-01-2019 at 07:24 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It does so just fine. No traps.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM