Page 203 of 294 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4408

Default Disciples of the Dragon IV: The Feathers of the Phoenix

The four flounders sat flat, their oblong eyes opaque as they sizzeld upon their small platters filling Balon's house with the scent of savoury heat.

It was the loudest sound between the clink of cutlery and a subdued chewing as all the chatter stopped. All the while, the chef stared daggers across the room at the Majin.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The cork shot forward, hitting Sasheem in the eye. He didn't flinch as his face maintained a heavy frown upon noticing there wasn't enough food.

He spent the rest of this little luncheon sitting just slightly apart from the others facing the opposite direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Samson nods his thanks, sipping the tea. Marron does so as well, though quickly excuses herself as she has business in Capital City.

“Sasheem asked to be trained on the Dragon style, and I agreed. He has proved a.....difficult student, but still quite teachable.”
    . "...take care Marron," Zaofan's said to her, his tone light as she made her exit. As soon as the door shut, his fork fell flat on the table and he turned his attention back to the Majin in their midst.

"Master Balon, do you know what he did?!" His chair slid back, and he was poised to move in an instant. "It doesn't matter if he might wear your colours today, changing shapes for him is as easy as a Snake sheds its skin!"

Still, the Dragon School Master, the Last on Earth, stated his case, and Zaofan only wished his tone wasn't so measured, so patient; so composed!

"Sasheem admitted it himself. He's using all of us, especially you! What do you even see in him?!"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    At Ochazuke's words, he scoffed, "Just goes to show that that dumb headband of yours has been cutting off the circulation to your brain for some time now..."

The Majin folded his arms. "Sasheem's not only sought knowledge, he's been taking it in, ever since you and the other Moron-fighters started your time trips."
    Pushing through the soften flesh with a pair of chopsticks, Ochazuke peeled the fillet off the flounder, and stripped it to the bone. Fins, scaleless skin, and aromatic flesh fell away on one side.

"I suppose you have choked long enough upon the refuse of eons," he said, "Why would you bother to bear the burdens of a divergent one?"

The methodical process by which he dismantled the fish continued when he flipped it over, until a flattened crown was all that remained, set atop exposed unadorned spine and ribs.

As he prod it to the wayside, it seemed to slither to the edge of his plate.

"Still, it is refreshingly honest for you to acknowledge your place stands far from the battle."

He gestures to a data pad lit up on the table.

“The location of the Phoenix Shrine is closest. It’s about five hundred miles away on a remote and uninhabited island.”
    "See? If you won't believe me, at least listen to the last dragon," Sasheem kipped-up, standing to his feet, nodding with somewhat surprising respect as Marron walked past to make her leave. "But more important than Sasheem's incredible aptitude for learning, is that shrine, right? Hopefully you two came prepared..."
    "'Hopefully we came prepa-'" Zaofan sputtered, "you arrived later than we did, and after ducking out on us on that asteroid no less! And leaving Officer P-Sta behind in the wreckage~" The nerve of this guy! The only reason the GP Officer had returned at all was likely some million-to-one cosmic accident!

Meanwhile, Ochazuke poured a cup of tea, his head bowed slightly as Balon spoke. The closer they came to realizing their goal, the more mindful he became of the weight of legacy; he imagined that Zaofan's rising gall in Sasheem's proximity resonate to a similar degree. Beyond the burden of responsibility for the matter of those lost days, Ochazuke had a specific, personal stake in this.

The Map of the Shrines, after all, had come from another student of Zxu'ro that also came near to a resolution, only to fall short.

“I have learned the location of Master’s secret. However.......I am shamed to say I do not know if I am worthy to take the final step alone. Zaofan was slain and I find I....feel responsible. I would claim the Master’s legacy with him should the dragon balls return. If they cannot...then I shall attempt it myself.”
    The smallest ripple, spread wide, creates all the greater a divergence. Yet that Alternate World carried itself in echoes within this one, and that glimpse of that doomed future was with him ever since. Yet for the shouting and bluster at the other end of the table, the opportunities realized by this small gesture of discovery roused a quiet excitement within him. The dryness of the tea seemed to sharpen his senses; he would not miss a thing.

"Then we should move swiftly towards our discovery, then. The spirit of the shrine has been left waiting long enough."

Like the Zeef Roast thing this happens on Day One.

On the Lookout, Althena is practicing her telepathy. Meanwhile, a major news outlet has an interview with a miner." So there's been a word about this good samaritan frog lady helping people in need," the reporter said.

" Tells us what are you thoughts on this?" the reporter said.

The miner rubs his chin. " If it wasn't, for that frog lady. My mining buddies and I would have been goners. She saved us from a mine collapsing," the miner said.

" She held up the support beams of the entrance to the mine so that my mining buddies and I could get to safety. I tried to reward her with money for saving my life, but she refused to take it." the miner said.

" I see, and what do you feel are the most distinct features about this frog lady? " the reporter said.

" Her razor-sharp teeth and platinum color skin," The miner said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-13-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Default Unlimited Eat Works: Ultimate Glutton I

Month Six

It was something of a tradition on Vocado. Every fifty years, a Saiyan would venture out to an undisclosed location and attempt to find three legendary Saiyans of legend. The idea was that that chosen Saiyan would then train with these men and gain unimaginable power.

This tradition had been going on for the last two hundred years. Out of three that had been sent thus far, not one had returned or even been heard of again. Avoca had just been chosen to be the fourth. She was beyond excited. She couldn't believe that something like this could happen to her of all people.

If she was being honest, she wasn't really all that remarkable. Her above-average backside was her most defining attribute, which wasn't all that inspiring no matter what Parsley said. She wasn't as strong as Sarada or Parsley. She was only barely stronger than most kids these days. Her techniques were some of the most unique anyone had ever seen, but... was that enough to earn her this great honor?I should stop comparing myself to other people, she would often tell herself. It always went in one ear and out the other, kind of.

To be Saiyan was to compete. With the past, with others, and with herself. If a person wasn't trying to be the strongest they could possibly become while breaking their limitations, then what the hell were they even doing? Avoca was just like anyone else. If becoming the strongest she could meant holding her mate/wife/whatever and best friend as impossibly lofty goals to reach, then so be it.

It only served to give her something to work for. Everyone needed goals to keep them centered and focused on moving forward.

She had two days before she was to leave. It was her intention to spend that with Parsley and their children.

“I'm so proud of you,” Parsley beamed. “You, training with The Triumvirate. I can't wait until you get back so I can brag to everyone that I'm bonded with someone so strong.” She hugged her and nestled her head into the crook of her neck. “Who knows? You may even become a Super Saiyan.”

Avoca's tail twitched for a second. “Don't jinx it, dumbass,” she muttered. She had aspirations, but no allusions that she could actually achieve them. She had been told the stories of how Sarada, Parsley, and Tasure's dumb kid managed to turn Super Saiyan. They had all suffered so much before had, and drew on that to trigger it.

Avoca hadn't suffered anything really. In fact, she had a fairy easy life. She really didn't think she had it in her.

“It's not a jinx,” Parsley argued with a smile. “It's a prediction. A spoiler, really.”

Parsley believed in her. She was sure that if she asked Sarada, she would say the same. It was a nice sentiment, and gave her the inspiration she needed to find these three Saiyans and train her ass off. Not literally, of course.

The days passed too quickly for her taste. It was going to be hard not hearing Parsley sweet dulcet voice in her ear for however long she was going to be gone. The result was going to be worth it. If she found them.

She kissed her wife one last time before boarding her pod.

“Our children are due to be released from the hospital in three months,” Parsley reminded. “You'd better not dare miss it.”

“Yeah, yeah. I won't. Later.” Her pod lifted into the air and took off. According to the onboard computer, it would take two weeks to reach the supposed destination. Two weeks of just her and her thoughts.

The Triumvirate were the closest things the Saiyan race had to gods. They weren't worshiped, but they embodied the three most recognizable and famous traits in Saiyan society. Gluttony, non-stop training, and fighting prowess.

The first was Buffet. No one truly knew much about Buffet. There were unlimited stories about him, but one thing remained a constant between all of them: that the man could put away food better than any Saiyan who had ever lived or would ever live. Saiyan appetites were of legend throughout the galaxy, but Buffet's ravenous, never-ending hunger was divine in nature. A common story was that, as a boy, he would always ask how much he was allowed to eat whenever he found himself inside a restaurant. The owners would always attempt to put a limit to his daily intake, only for him to nigh immediately blow past that limitation on his way to literally eating every crumb available that day. It got to the point where, whenever he asked how much he could eat that day, they just sighed and responded, “All you can eat, Buffet”.

When he grew up, his fighting prowess proved impressive. He was the strongest person alive during his time... whenever that was. His abilities were world renowned, especially one that allowed him – quite literally – consume anything, including energy itself. Ki blasts were slurped down like a bowl of ramen noodles, no matter how massive or potentially world-sundering. This technique – known as, fittingly, All You Can Eat – had helped protect the Saiyan race from enemies during Buffet's life.

Mysteriously, he vanished one day. No one really knew what happened to him. Some say he went after a legendary (and delicious) dragon. Others say he chased after the creature known as Largefoot for some reason. Still others claim he had been traveling the universe in search of a menu that could truly and fully sate his immense hunger. No one knew for sure, but around two hundred years ago, Vocado started receiving mysterious coordinates to an unknown and otherwise uncharted planet.

Ever curious and assuming it was a world they could conquer, they sent a man to investigate. When that man didn't return, instead of the doing the reasonable thing and sending more Saiyans to look into it, they instead gave way to wild speculation. This speculation somehow came to the consensus that these coordinates led to the place where Buffet had been hiding all this time. This, despite the fact that he should have been dead for some time at that point. Once tales of the other Legendary Saiyans Beatz and Brocado started circulating, they were added to this myth.

And so, every fifty years, Vocado sent a single Saiyan to this planet to challenge The Three. It was Avoca's turn.

If this **** is true, I'm gonna fucking lose it, she thought as her pod came to within five minutes of the destined planet. The pod slowed eventually and began its descent.

There wasn't much to the planet. It looked like a barren wasteland. The ground was colored a dark, almost burnt brown. The sky was a murky and dreary gray, but without a single cloud in the sky. There was a half-moon in the sky, thankfully. “Wait, eh?” Upon looking more closely, she noticed that the moon looked like it had been broken in half. Wait, no. Not broken.

It looked like someone had literally bitten it in half. She could see that the pattern was just like a bite mark. “Unreal. Maybe there's some truth this guy after all.”

Her pod slammed into the ground. Among the torrid pillars of steam rising from the crash sight, Avoca exited her pod. Once a terrifying image that was a herald of death and destruction, there was no one around to quiver with fear.

Indeed, the place was nearly empty. Nearly because there was, of all things, a restaurant within fifty yards of her landing sight. “Thanks ****. I'm freaking starving.” She broke into a sprint and entered the restaurant.

The place was nice enough, a real nice interior and cozy atmosphere. The sounds of dozens of forks scraping dozens of plates, however, broke the atmosphere. It was so loud, yet something was very off. The entire diner was empty, with the exception of one man sitting in the far corner.

Had Avoca not been seeing it with her own two eyes, she wouldn't have believed it was possible. The man was mowing through the dishes so quickly. It literally looked like food was just teleporting off the plates and into his mouth.

Her own mouth fell open.

“What can I get for ya, darlin'?” asked a woman behind the counter. One glance at her told the tale. This woman was exhausted, undoubtedly from having to constantly serve that guy plate after plate.

“Ah... one of everything,” she answered without once looking at a menu. She wasn't really a picky eater, as long as it was edible.

She took a seat in the booth next to the man, making sure to face him so she could watch him closely. Not once did he look up and acknowledge her. Not that she was expecting him to; she knew plenty of Saiyan men and they all were completely engrossed in either training or eating half the time.

Soon, her food started to arrive. She rubbed her hands in anticipation and took a whiff. “Mmmm! It smells so good!” Picking up the fork and knife, she started to dig in. Or, she would have.

“Unlimited Eat Works: Ultimate Glutton.”

Suddenly, before her very eyes, her food started to vanish. It was disappearing in chunks, as if some invisible person was just fucking burying their face in her plate and eating it like some kind of animal. “Hey, *******!” she shouted at the man across from her.

No response.

She growled as the last of her food was gone. Not even a crumb remained. “Dick!” She stood and stormed over to him. What she saw when she was close enough to look over his shoulder was the very epitome of horror. Food was being shoveled into his mouth, yawned open like a bottomless maw of a terrifying monster. There was no chewing, no swallowing, just sustenance vanishing into an endless abyss of gluttony.

It... it was him.

Buffet, the Legendary Super Glutton!!
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-13-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Unlimited Eat Works: Ultimate Glutton II

Avoca was at an absolute loss for words. It was true. It was all true, every word of the legends and myths about this guy and his insatiable hunger.

“Y-you're him,” she stammered. “You're Buffet.”

And suddenly, he stopped eating. Despite there only being three, maybe four people in the diner at that point, the entire place went quiet. The air was still and tense.

Buffet set his bowl down. Thankfully his mouth was closed. “Why, yes. I am.” With that, he gestured for her to sit across from him, which he did. Then... he started eating again.

The waitress set dozens of plates in front of Avoca. “Try to keep up, darlin',” she stated before heading back into the kitchen.

Avoca frowned and grabbed a fork.

“What's the matter,” the woman called out from a small window. “Ain't hungry no more?” She cackled and disappeared into the kitchen again.

Avoca let out a small growl and started shoveling food in her mouth. Within moments, the plate was clear. Without wasting a single moment, she moved on to the next. And then the next. And then the next. And then the next.

Plates started to stack up nearly halfway to the ceiling. She knew she was hungry, but had no idea she was this hungry. Saiyans had limits and she assumed she had just blown by hers, but still felt like she hadn't eaten a thing all week. More and more dishes were handed to her; they were emptied out nearly immediately.

Gods, I can't stop eating! Her hunger was rising, it was overflowing! The more she ate, she emptier she felt. Surely, by this point, her armor would have been far too tight to keep on, but her stomach was as flat as the moment she arrived.

Time was an unknown condiment. She wasn't sure how long she had been there, but it wasn't long enough.

Before she could really get into a groove, it was all gone. The food, the waitress, Buffet, even the diner itself. She just blinked and suddenly found herself sitting on the ground. “What the hell?” She looked around, bemused. There was a napkin not to far from her hand. When she picked it up, it read, “Head east.” There was an arrow pointing behind her.

“Fucking great. I'm losing my mind.” She sighed and stood up. She dusted her butt off and started flying east. There was no telling what she was going to have to deal with now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The four flounders sat flat, their oblong eyes opaque as they sizzeld upon their small platters filling Balon's house with the scent of savoury heat.

It was the loudest sound between the clink of cutlery and a subdued chewing as all the chatter stopped. All the while, the chef stared daggers across the room at the Majin.

. "...take care Marron," Zaofan's said to her, his tone light as she made her exit. As soon as the door shut, his fork fell flat on the table and he turned his attention back to the Majin in their midst.

"Master Balon, do you know what he did?!" His chair slid back, and he was poised to move in an instant. "It doesn't matter if he might wear your colours today, changing shapes for him is as easy as a Snake sheds its skin!"

Still, the Dragon School Master, the Last on Earth, stated his case, and Zaofan only wished his tone wasn't so measured, so patient; so composed!

"Sasheem admitted it himself. He's using all of us, especially you! What do you even see in him?!"

Pushing through the soften flesh with a pair of chopsticks, Ochazuke peeled the fillet off the flounder, and stripped it to the bone. Fins, scaleless skin, and aromatic flesh fell away on one side.

"I suppose you have choked long enough upon the refuse of eons," he said, "Why would you bother to bear the burdens of a divergent one?"

The methodical process by which he dismantled the fish continued when he flipped it over, until a flattened crown was all that remained, set atop exposed unadorned spine and ribs.

As he prod it to the wayside, it seemed to slither to the edge of his plate.

"Still, it is refreshingly honest for you to acknowledge your place stands far from the battle."

"'Hopefully we came prepa-'" Zaofan sputtered, "you arrived later than we did, and after ducking out on us on that asteroid no less! And leaving Officer P-Sta behind in the wreckage~" The nerve of this guy! The only reason the GP Officer had returned at all was likely some million-to-one cosmic accident!

Meanwhile, Ochazuke poured a cup of tea, his head bowed slightly as Balon spoke. The closer they came to realizing their goal, the more mindful he became of the weight of legacy; he imagined that Zaofan's rising gall in Sasheem's proximity resonate to a similar degree. Beyond the burden of responsibility for the matter of those lost days, Ochazuke had a specific, personal stake in this.

The Map of the Shrines, after all, had come from another student of Zxu'ro that also came near to a resolution, only to fall short.

The smallest ripple, spread wide, creates all the greater a divergence. Yet that Alternate World carried itself in echoes within this one, and that glimpse of that doomed future was with him ever since. Yet for the shouting and bluster at the other end of the table, the opportunities realized by this small gesture of discovery roused a quiet excitement within him. The dryness of the tea seemed to sharpen his senses; he would not miss a thing.

"Then we should move swiftly towards our discovery, then. The spirit of the shrine has been left waiting long enough."
    He nods, then finishes his tea and leads them outside. From there he rises up and flies towards their destination.

It doesn’t take too long at the speeds they can fly, and they quickly land upon the beach of a small island. The island is about twenty miles squared, and sitting towards the middle is a large rocky outcropping and cliff face.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

A few weeks into the Time Skip.........

Jinzi, dressed well, walks out of Capsule Corp to greet those going to the Summit.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default Day One: A month before making her X-ray googles

In her Lab, Praxat is hard at work with the Ultra Katchin she got from the main office of Capsule Corp. She works tirelessly without breaks on the stuff. ( This stuff is a pain in the ass. However, I'm not giving up I will forge this stuff with other materials, and make that X-ray mod for my combat goggles,) Praxat thought.

By the time Praxat arrives back at the Lookout It's three hours past midnight. Having work hours upon hours on the Ultra Katchin nonstop. Praxat eyes are bloodshot red from fatigue.

Praxat walks into the kitchen. She spots the Zeef roast, ( So Zaofan came through. I knew I could count on him.) Praxat thought.

Praxat spots container she didn't see before. She goes over it and reads the label on it. ( Dammit, how the hell did I miss this container. The first time I was putting my sister Sraxat's containers on The Lookout's kitchen table, ) Praxat thought.

( ****, I hope Zaofan is alright. ) Praxat thought. Praxat then takes a bite of the Zeef Roast. ( Wow, this is really good,) Praxat thought.

( In fact, it's the best Zeef Roast I ever tasted even better than Sraxat's! ) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-13-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Jinzi, dressed well, walks out of Capsule Corp to greet those going to the Summit.
    Moments after Jinzi stepped out of Capsule Corp, an equally as nice dressed Sarada and Maiz walked out of a portal. Sarada still felt nervous about this entire thing, but that stunt Eva pulled a few weeks ago made her feel a lot better than she did before. Now that she knew that Alakazah couldn't read their minds or peer into their business at the mere mention of his name, this whole deal should have gone much more smoothly.

"Hey, Jinzi," Sarada greeted. "This is Maiz, Guardian of Vocado." She didn't think Maiz would agree to come with her to this summit. She didn't really even know why she wanted to her to come. If she had to guess, it was because Maiz had a naturally trustworthy and believable disposition and aura about her, which would be more than helpful to get the humans to trust them as allies.

That was to say, if Sarada's own feats of heroism on this planet weren't enough. "You know who else is coming?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Day One - Meagan, Cyanna, and Azura pt 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With their farewells completed, Meagan calls to Azura as they walk outside. It was there that Cyanna noticed the young girl who had accompanied Meagan.

Looking quizzically at her sister, Cyanna then turns to the young girl, "Hello, I'm Cyanna. Sorry about back there, I didn't mean for you to see me like that. May I ask who you are?"

"Azura." the young girl seemed concerned, "Did something bad happen to you, Aunt Cyanna?"

Straightening up, Cyanna turned to Meagan, "Aunt?"

"It's a long story, anyone hungry? I'm sure this town must have a good place to eat. We can talk and catch up on everything over some lunch."

"I know of a place, it's not far." Cyanna then took both their hands and teleported the three of them to a diner-like restaurant in the center of the town.

Entering inside, they found a place to sit, soon a waitress came over with menus and it wasn't long before they had food and drinks.

The three spent the next hour talking.

Cyanna told them about her training with Morgana, and about what happened when she learned about Charco.
    Meagan spoke about the situation on Chroma, about Dash being let go from her Apprenticeship, among other things.
    They both answered Azura's questions, as well as learned more from Azura about Midori.

Before they left, Meagan asked Cyanna if she would come back to Chroma for at least one week. Telling her that, once the Primary elections are over and after Crystal is officially instated as an Apprentice, Cyanna could go off and do what she wants to do for the rest of the year. Cyanna agrees to that, thanking Meagan for being understanding.

Soon, the three of them leave the village and go to meet up with Jinzi.
    At some point, Azura informs Meagan and Cyanna about her plans to spend time with Parsley.

OOC: Leaving this open for now. But mostly it concludes Day One. Azura will go off with Parsley, Meagan will spend a day or two with Jinzi then she and Cyanna will return to Chroma.

What happens on Chroma I'll post separately.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Default Chroma - First month of Timeskip

OOC: Placeholder. I'll fill this in later. Most of it occurs between Day One and the Summit.

Qaztoh is standing outside Capsule Corp wearing a beautiful golden dress. Decorating her head is a tiara embedded with Iridium diamonds. Qaztoh has her eyes set on going to the summit.

Qaztoh hears a ring from her cell phone. She takes it out and sees a message from Mr. Gazaki. (So, I'm eighty percent close to finding the right serum for my Egg Production Reducer. Knowing that I'm so close to my goal has me all excited,) Qaztoh thought.

Meanwhile, Praxat is booked up in her lab in the mechanical engineering wing of Capsule Corp. Busying with the Ultra Katchin she has. ( You stupid lump of metal. I don't care how long it takes, or what temperature I have to reach, I will forge you,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-13-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

A short time after Jinzi exits the building, Meagan, dressed in formal attire, steps from within to also greet those attending. In addition to her duties as Guardian, she is also an official ambassador of the planet Chroma.

Despite her loose clothing, her pregnancy is now starting to be a little more visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    A short time after Jinzi exits the building, Meagan, dressed in formal attire, steps from within to also greet those attending. In addition to her duties as Guardian, she is also an official ambassador of the planet Chroma.

Despite her loose clothing, her pregnancy is now starting to be a little more visible.
    Jinzi and Meagan are greeted by Althena. Althena is wearing her usual attire. Not being the one who cares about material things or the style of her clothing. Althena within a few weeks before the Summit had earned a trustful reputation among the humans.

For her selfless acts. A little girl walks up to Althena and hugs her. " You're my hero frog lady," the little girl said

Althena pats the little girl on the head. The little girl then smiles at Althena and walks off.
    My Forum check it out

Default Two days into the timeskip.

"Mom, can we take a break now? We've been at this for hours," said Totoma as he dropped out of Super Saiyan and to his knees. He was breathing heavily. For whatever reason, his mother had insisted on watching him transform again... and again... and again, examining him closely every single time. He'd honestly lost track of how many times he'd transformed and reverted by now.

A capsule landed in front of him, poofed, and there was a delicious roast... multiple roasts, actually. And water. Made by his father, of course. "Eat up, I think I've seen enough." His mother walked a few paces away.

Digging in and savoring, at least, the savory perfection that was his father's roast, Totoma immediately felt somewhat renewed. A drink of water, thanks to haurvatat, further rejuvenated him... nowhere near to full, but at least he had some gas in the tank. Sitting cross-legged on the ground, he gave his mother an inquisitive look. "So... what exactly was all this for?"

"Figuring out how you do that, boy," said Tasure. "And now that I've figured it out, it's time I ascend. Can't let you kids have all the fun and glory."

Totoma went silent for a moment, then sighed. "Mom, you can't just... force the transformation like that. You need an emotional trigger or some sort of need. You exhausted me for no--"

The half-saiyan was interrupted by a guffaw. "Ya know what people--even Maiz--told me when I told her about my plans for the Hitozaru? That it was impossible, that it couldn't be done. But. I. Did. It. Impossible is just a word losers use to rationalize giving up! Now watch!" Clenching her fists, Tasure began to concentrate her energy--specifically in her torso.

Totoma was doubtful, but once his mother got an idea into her head, it was basically impossible to talk her out of it. She'd probably just try to transform for a few... hours, honestly, get frustrated, and blow up a mountain. He sat there watching his mother try to transform, with nothing happening.

...but then something did happen. Tasure's hair rose briefly, becoming golden, and her eyes flashed a bright blue, before they returned to normal. And then they it happened again. The third time, they stayed like that, and that familiar golden aura erupted from the saiyaness.

Totoma shot up to his feet. "N-no way! Mom, you did it, you're a sup--"

"SHUT UP. You're breaking my conc--" Mid-sentence, she reverted to her normal form, stumbling a bit. "...tch. Energy's a bit wild, but now that I've experienced it myself, should be easy to do it again."

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Tasure concentrated again, recalling the 'feeling' of transforming. Within a second or two, her body and ki responded and her hair and aura turned golden, and her eyes a calming blue. As she transformed, she let loose with a roar that echoed throughout the area they had been training int.

Relaxing a bit, she met her son's gaze, a smug grin plastered on her face. No one--no one told her what she could or could not do. Being told something was impossible just made her want to do it even more! Spending these few hours examining her boy's body and ki as he transformed--as well as getting a 'feel' for it through their Kizuna had been time well spent. "Hmph, can't just force the transformation, was it?"

"Geez, you made it look so... easy," said Totoma, scratching the back of his head.

Tasure chuckled, her grin becoming even more smug. "Of course I do. Now, once you're rested up, we're gonna spend the next... oh... five days training. Then it's off to save Aiden for you."

Sitting down, Totoma continued his meal, watching his mother shadow box and get accustomed to her new power. Honestly, he'd kind of forgotten how... ridiculous his mother could be when it came to these things. Just transformed and she was already planning on dragging him into training...

...ah well, he needed it, definitely.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Moments after Jinzi stepped out of Capsule Corp, an equally as nice dressed Sarada and Maiz walked out of a portal. Sarada still felt nervous about this entire thing, but that stunt Eva pulled a few weeks ago made her feel a lot better than she did before. Now that she knew that Alakazah couldn't read their minds or peer into their business at the mere mention of his name, this whole deal should have gone much more smoothly.

"Hey, Jinzi," Sarada greeted. "This is Maiz, Guardian of Vocado." She didn't think Maiz would agree to come with her to this summit. She didn't really even know why she wanted to her to come. If she had to guess, it was because Maiz had a naturally trustworthy and believable disposition and aura about her, which would be more than helpful to get the humans to trust them as allies.

That was to say, if Sarada's own feats of heroism on this planet weren't enough. "You know who else is coming?"
    "Thought I sensed you two," came a familiar voice. Tasure approached the two, wearing a sleeveless shirt over her saiyan bodysuit. She was sweaty and had a towel draped over her shoulder. Clearly, she had been training. "Hey, Jinzi... thanks again for lettin' me use your gravity chambers. Know it doesn't mean a lot to someone as rich as you, but Bekon's agreed to let you and yours eat for free once he re-opens the restaurant."

Tasure was acting completely normal, for her, but one thing was quite abnormal at the moment. Namely, the fact that she was a Super Saiyan at the moment. She turned to the Saiyan Queen and Guardian. "So, how're things in the Empire? I've been busy training my ass off here. Made some nice progress, if I say so myself."

She knew of the summit, of course, but had no intention of going. The matter didn't interest her at all, and she didn't have jack **** to wear for something like that, anyway. This was simply... catching up, for her.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-13-2019 at 04:38 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.