Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Upon receiving the texts, Durive excitedly rubbed his arms together and rushed over towards the coffee machine, cackling.

"Thank you, lieutenant," Flasshu nodded. "Am I to understand that your brother is a criminal of some sort? If so, drop him off at the nearest OIS," he went on, referring to one of the GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellites. "Is there anything else we can help you with?"
    ( Just a criminal? I'm The Legendary Sonata Elysi Stratovarius Captain of The Stratovarius Buccaneers and a damn war hero. I took part in an intergalactic war against terrorism. I struck fear in a terrorist group,) Sonata thought.

Sonata does a low sounding growl. " Yeah, something like that. Oh, can you forward this message to the Toadian Princess Qaztoh for me?" Sonata said in an ominous tone.

Sonata writes a coded message and faxes it to GP HQ. He then looks at his brother Earl who is chain up." I'll be arriving at The nearest GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite shortly with Sonata," Sonata said.

Sonata than looks at his brother's notebook again, and skims through it. ( Let's see what's on my brother's to-do list? Why I'm not surprised my brother apparently wants a stupid antique mattress look at," Sonata said.

Sonata lets out a low sigh as he looks at his brother's notebook. " There's another thing you can do for me. There's this antique Mattress at the Galactic Museum I was hoping to get a look at. Apparently, this mattress is a big deal.

" Legends say that it's so comfortable it can soothe even the restless of beings. According to the Legends it was once in a Guardian's Possession. The material it's made of it is said to be one of a kind," Sonata said.

Sonata rolls his eyes as he closes his brother's notebook. ( Great so it's basically just a really comfortable mattress that was once owned by some old dude. I swear my brother and his thing for stupid antiques. Only my brother would be interested in something so boring," Sonata thought.

( Speaking of Guardians, I think I remember the Guardian of my planet being one chill dude,") Sonata thought.

Note: The image of the Guardian of Deoyama in Sonata's head.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-07-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.