Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
So Sir Luop had such a skill. Not having known much about their armor, she hadn't thought to ask... and to be quite fair, the past week had been a most trying affair. Most of her time had been consumed with fighting and recovery. Though, curiously, she had actually enjoyed herself, to an extent. Seri rubbing off on her, most likely.

...ahh, she wondered how that little scamp was doing. Had she reunited with her parents by now? The princess dearly hoped so...

"A powerful spell and the correct materials..." Well then, that sounded like acquiring such things had the potential to allow her to grow in and of itself. "...very well, let us do that. Not only that, I would like to learn such arts myself... and, if I may impose, refine my fighting skills under you, among others. I have made great strides in my capabilities in the past week, but I simply cannot afford to approach this Auroc matter with anything less than my utmost."
He smiles, looking young and eager.

“Princess, I would be honored to arm and armor you to the best of my abilities.”