Page 242 of 294 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4408
    Astonishing Member

An eternity lingered in the span of seconds.

The Toadian, massive, gazing down in judgement at his hated nemesis, a world destroyer who thus far evaded justice, living his life grand and cavalier.

The Nevadian, silent, crestfallen, as the Avengers words jarring him more deeply than any blow could ever accomplish.

"Confess your crimes." The voice of the Toadian boomed, the very sea reverberating from the vigor in his heart. "Your death will come about either way, but at least meet your end with dignity, throw away this charade of innocence."

"You're not wrong." Held replied at last, exhaling so deeply his very soul might escape, "Perhaps had I been more vigilant, things might have been different, somehow."

The eyes of Maximo Frogspiree narrowed, his soul being filled with a white, searing anger, "Finally, you admit the monster you are."

A gigantic arm rose from the ocean, rising towards the heavens, with a single finger pointing towards the sun itself. "Now prepare yours---"

"Your justice isn't wrong." The Nevadian interjected, "But it is misplaced...Or rather, you've chosen the right guy, but it's still the wrong time."

He shook his head ruefully, before laughing at his folly.

"Then again, maybe this is my fault as well. If I were a better detective, I probably would have figured everything out before you came for me..."

"I do not know what it is you refer to." The Toadian replied, clearly disinterested, "But if you have made your peace--"

"I don't intend to die here." Held explained curtly, "But I suppose I would have been dead along with the Agrippans either way, if Eva didn't jump in."

"Your inane rambling will not save you from this." The giant jade hand closed into a fist, preparing to render judgement.

"Gambling." Held corrected, "Gambling." The Nevadian took a deep breath, summoning his bravado, "I'm the guy, aren't I? Kill me, and let's put that whole sorry chapter to rest, eh?"

A puff of smoke heralded the arrival of his Silver, now held in tandem with the Gold, "However, if you lose, I'll do you a favor and help you find real justice...Although you might not like what we find."

The Toadian growled, "Pathetic. Even now you fight. I had felt some manner of pity for you, and was prepared to give you a swift death that you are frankly unworthy to receive."

The fist descended from heaven like a great asteroid assaulting the earth, wreathed in heat and flame. It blotted out the sun, casting a shadow that enveloped the Nevadian entirely. "Perish."

I guess we'll see if this was how it was meant to end, huh? I don't have a clue how I'm supposed to take down a monster like this...This is probably the worst situation I've been in since....

Crazy Horn!

A bolt of lighting descended from the sky, clashing with the meteoric fist of the enemy, deflecting it, if only barely. It missed the Nevadian by mere yards, slamming into the sea, creating tidal waves and herculean winds.

The Lord of The Sunlit Planes stood beside his companion, gazing curiously at the off balance Toadian, as if sensing something beyond the realm of what mere mortals could detect.

"I know." Held replied as the Majestic Beast looked towards him, "Let's just agree this is my screw-up....But what he'll get if he kills me, isn't really what he wants. He just doesn't realize it."

Crazy Horn, exhaled in derision, steam escaping his nostrils, raw energy crackling around his mane, "I would have accepted this for the challenge alone! However, I would take great satisfaction and helping misguided righteousness, become the true justice he seeks!"

The fist rose from the depths once more, and there would be no divine intervention this time.

Good Grief....Easier said than done.

"Well, let's get going frog boy!" Held shouted in challenge to his would be executor as he mounted the divine steed.

Crazy Horn charged forth, galloping upon the sky itself, ready to join the battle in earnest, joy in its eyes. That joy turned into annoyance as he understood the tactic his partner wished to take. He almost ignored it. But, it was for a worthy purpose, and Crazy Horn, as the most worthy of majestic beasts, could not refuse a request in pursuit of that ideal.

Reluctantly, he turned his back to the enemy, galloping into the horizon at a dizzying speed.

"You've been pretty lucky this far, now let's just see just how hot your hand is!" Held shouted as he vanished.

"ARE YOU FLEEING?!" Frogspierre shouted, his fury consuming him entirely, his mountainous body vibrating with anger, "HOW DARE YOU!"

The giant lunged into the sea, swimming after the pair with a speed never before seen, tsunamis created with every stroke, and with every movement, the distance between them vanished.
    Last edited by Miburo; 11-07-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It had taken a long time, but eventually Jinzi (with help from Azura and Wilhelm) got the transfer machine complete.

After a few harrowing seconds, Parsley and Sarada emerge from the two tubes connected to the machine, their rightful minds restored to their rightful bodies.
    It had been a long wait for Jinzi's machine to come to completion. Sarada didn't spend it sitting on her hands, either. There was still much to be done in the Empire, especially with Callion. Progress was slow and they were still being met with some resistance. Maiz urged her to be patient. They had been used to a certain way of life for decades; changing to a way that ran completely contrary to that wasn't going to happen overnight. It was going to take time.

Time, she felt, wasn't on their side. Their enemies seemed to be gaining courage after Turrip's destruction. It was only going to be a matter of time before another attack happened, and she felt that Callion was a prime target.

Other than that, she spent much of her time with Parsley's children, and training/teasing with Inanna. She wasn't sure how close she was to harnessing God Ki, but she was getting stronger.

About midway through their training, she made Parsley participate, because she had failed to realize one very critical thing. She had been training Parsley's body for God Ki, not hers. It literally would have done her no good and would have only helped someone else, even if that someone else was her sister. She wanted to be the first Saiyan God since Indar'en -- even if he wasn't a literal god -- not someone else.

Well, that was about to all be put behind them.

When Jinzi contacted her and told her the machine was ready, she hurriedly told her staff to get the ceremony room ready and prepare the feast. She predicted, with as much as she had been teasing Inanna relentlessly the last several months, that it wasn't going to last long. And as things were getting ready, she and Parsley left for Earth to finally get their bodies back.

The entire ordeal didn't last long. Only a few second after stepping inside a tube, she opened her eyes -- they had been squeezed shut in fear of the worst -- and looked around. "Did it work?" she asked. In her voice! Her beautiful voice! "It worked! It worked!" She wrapped her arms around Jinzi and gave him a near bone-crushing hug. "You're so fucking awesome, Jinzi!!"

"Yes, thank you, Pants," Parsley nodded.

"Okay." She put Jinzi down and tapped a jewel around her neck. Her armor became engulfed in a greenish light that faded quickly, leaving her in a loose-fitting and somewhat transparent white hooded dress. She breathed in deeply to calm her raging nerves. In just a few moments, she was about to make a very life-changing decision, and then another one shortly after that was literally going to change her life. Even taking the throne hadn't rattled her this badly.

"Okay. Okay okay. I'm ready." She sent a message to the people who said they were going to bother showing up to meet at Capsule Corp. She opened a portal to Vocado. "Ready Jinzi? It won't be long. Like literally five minutes, if that."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It had been a long wait for Jinzi's machine to come to completion. Sarada didn't spend it sitting on her hands, either. There was still much to be done in the Empire, especially with Callion. Progress was slow and they were still being met with some resistance. Maiz urged her to be patient. They had been used to a certain way of life for decades; changing to a way that ran completely contrary to that wasn't going to happen overnight. It was going to take time.

Time, she felt, wasn't on their side. Their enemies seemed to be gaining courage after Turrip's destruction. It was only going to be a matter of time before another attack happened, and she felt that Callion was a prime target.

Other than that, she spent much of her time with Parsley's children, and training/teasing with Inanna. She wasn't sure how close she was to harnessing God Ki, but she was getting stronger.

About midway through their training, she made Parsley participate, because she had failed to realize one very critical thing. She had been training Parsley's body for God Ki, not hers. It literally would have done her no good and would have only helped someone else, even if that someone else was her sister. She wanted to be the first Saiyan God since Indar'en -- even if he wasn't a literal god -- not someone else.

Well, that was about to all be put behind them.

When Jinzi contacted her and told her the machine was ready, she hurriedly told her staff to get the ceremony room ready and prepare the feast. She predicted, with as much as she had been teasing Inanna relentlessly the last several months, that it wasn't going to last long. And as things were getting ready, she and Parsley left for Earth to finally get their bodies back.

The entire ordeal didn't last long. Only a few second after stepping inside a tube, she opened her eyes -- they had been squeezed shut in fear of the worst -- and looked around. "Did it work?" she asked. In her voice! Her beautiful voice! "It worked! It worked!" She wrapped her arms around Jinzi and gave him a near bone-crushing hug. "You're so fucking awesome, Jinzi!!"

"Yes, thank you, Pants," Parsley nodded.

"Okay." She put Jinzi down and tapped a jewel around her neck. Her armor became engulfed in a greenish light that faded quickly, leaving her in a loose-fitting and somewhat transparent white hooded dress. She breathed in deeply to calm her raging nerves. In just a few moments, she was about to make a very life-changing decision, and then another one shortly after that was literally going to change her life. Even taking the throne hadn't rattled her this badly.

"Okay. Okay okay. I'm ready." She sent a message to the people who said they were going to bother showing up to meet at Capsule Corp. She opened a portal to Vocado. "Ready Jinzi? It won't be long. Like literally five minutes, if that."
    He nods and smiles.

“Meagan is busy with Jaden, so do you mind if Azura is my plus one?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The puppet had proven to be adequate, but as the old man would soon admit, her "power" was nothing more than being loaded down with magic munitions. Rex could imagine the same results could have been achieved if the old man had pushed a shopping trolley full of magical explosions into the crowd. In the end, a puppet was nothing more than a puppet.

"Satisfaction... satisfaction is an excuse weaklings use to justify quitting. The Strongest always seeks more," Studying the gory remains of the ambushing horde, Rex dismissed it as he turned back to the path at hand, "It was amusing enough to warrant your life for a few more moments." A few steps were taken before he felt a presence in his skull. It had brute-forced its way in, its unpolished edges sharp enough to erode weaker minds. Fortunately, Rex's mind was, as everything about him, the Strongest.

The voice was familiar... not so much as he recognized the speaker, as he had eaten most of those worth being remembered, but rather he knew it to be one of his own. This was not one of his weakened and cowed descendants, nor one of the pathetic Gris-gris. No, one could say this one might have been his equal had he not been the Strongest.

How pitiful it must be to find mere insects appealing, Came his projected thoughts, mocking the mental intruder, On the other hand, it has been such a long time since I have tasted the blood of my lessers, especially a pretender who sits on a rotted throne.
    A deep booming laughter echoed through both his mind and the hive as a whole.

"Pretender....Call me what you wish, but unless you have the strength to prove otherwise your will means nothing here." A force gripped Rex by his leg, suddenly ripping him off his feet and hanging him in mid air above the surprised onlookers. "That is your way, after all. One I've seen so many times before."

Pulled with overwhelming force, Rex flies through the chambers....pulled through the outer wall of the hive and smashes through multiple inner walls before coming to a large open interior space.

".......This throne of rot was built by you, but you chose to leave it vacant. Just like the scraps you always left in your wake.....and I feasted well these past eons." The force released its hold. Rex now found himself surrounded walls covered in eggs of various sizes, and at its heart was a beast almost triple his size.

The monster let out a slow guttural laugh. "Do you remember me, Rex? No....No, I know you don't....The last time we were here together, I was no bigger then the claw of your feet. Picking at the scraps you left in your wake.....and oh, did you leave a feast for me here." The creature waves its arms, its many long, mutant limbs. "The carrion is my domain, and this rotting throne is mine to sit upon and rule the realm you left to the scavengers....and yet here you stand, in all your ego, while you bring our ancient enemies with you as pets."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    A deep booming laughter echoed through both his mind and the hive as a whole.

"Pretender....Call me what you wish, but unless you have the strength to prove otherwise your will means nothing here." A force gripped Rex by his leg, suddenly ripping him off his feet and hanging him in mid air above the surprised onlookers. "That is your way, after all. One I've seen so many times before."

Pulled with overwhelming force, Rex flies through the chambers....pulled through the outer wall of the hive and smashes through multiple inner walls before coming to a large open interior space.

".......This throne of rot was built by you, but you chose to leave it vacant. Just like the scraps you always left in your wake.....and I feasted well these past eons." The force released its hold. Rex now found himself surrounded walls covered in eggs of various sizes, and at its heart was a beast almost triple his size.

The monster let out a slow guttural laugh. "Do you remember me, Rex? No....No, I know you don't....The last time we were here together, I was no bigger then the claw of your feet. Picking at the scraps you left in your wake.....and oh, did you leave a feast for me here." The creature waves its arms, its many long, mutant limbs. "The carrion is my domain, and this rotting throne is mine to sit upon and rule the realm you left to the scavengers....and yet here you stand, in all your ego, while you bring our ancient enemies with you as pets."
    Through walls he smashed, his body battered by stone, dirt, and rot before he flung across the floor like a careless scrap of food suited for hounds. This indignation was compounded with the sight of the pretender king and Rex was forced to admit in rarity that he was wrong. This creature was not one of his kind. Perhaps, long ago, but like the others, he had given up his natural blessings for power he was not meant to have.

"Enemies...?"

Rising to his feet, his three toes digging into the floor, he rose proudly to meet the abomination who dared compared himself to the Strongest.

"Just how weak were you that you considered humans to be your enemy?"

Approaching one of the eggs, the Saurian kept eye contact with his "host", even while he plunged his talons into the egg-shell.

"Humans were never the enemy. They were our subjects, just as was every other living thing on Earth. It was our duty to rule them, to guide them, and to remind them of the natural order... and yet, here you are, an abomination who stole from the Earth what I had intended to give back to it all those millennia ago instead of rising up to take my place." A swipe of his claws would cut through another egg.

"You have lost the right to ask of me, the Strongest, to even attempt to remember such a pathetic being as you!"

Energy crackled from his body and wisps of fukushuu began to materialize around his being, his scales darkening in response to the power rising.

He nods and smiles.

“Meagan is busy with Jaden, so do you mind if Azura is my plus one?”
    "Of course! I know Pinach and Rutaba will be happy to see you."

Sarada breathed in deeply again to calm her nerves. Can't get wedded from here. Let's get to it. She stepped through the portal.

When she reached the other side, she was greeted by the ceremony room decked out from wall to wall with decorations.

She was speechless. "Wha..."

Pois stepped up to her and smiled. "This is one of the standard decoration sets for when monarchs get paired," she explained. "It looks like much, but tradition and all." She handed a servant an ornate bowl and pristine silver dagger to set on the table in the very front.

Off to the side, wrapping around the back of the room and coming across to the other side of the room was the wedding buffet. Every kind of meat, cheese, stew and dessert imaginable was available. Sadly, several guards were keeping starving Saiyans away until the ceremony was over. Sarada hadn't eaten anything all day as nervous as she was, so her stomach was roaring at the very smell of everything that had been laid out for her.

People were still filling in. Her family was there sitting in the front row, and her friends behind them. Sadly, Charco wouldn't be among them. But, sadly, Erosa would be. There was no way she wasn't going to show up to anywhere where free food was up for the taking. She stifled a sigh and walked slowly to the table in the front. From there, she could see those in attendance impatiently waiting for the proceedings to end so they could eat.

She called Pois over. "Do you have it?"

Pois nodded and produced a single capsule she retrieved from the false bottom inside Sarada's bedside table. "May I know what's inside?"

"You'll see soon enough. Thanks." She placed the capsule on the table behind her and waited for her guests to finish filing in and for her love to make her appearance.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah, it does. Araxat's calls it psychic energy. Okay, we need to follow one of the multiple underground tube systems. One of them would lead us to Araxat's lab," Killrog said.

" But which one? Qaceria has seven continents, and my grandmother's lab can be on either one right now," Praxat said.

" We just have to be luckily we pick the right tube to follow. " Killrog said as his hand rots off, and he grows new." This condition of mine is a burden. I want nothing more than to be rid of this damn illness," Killrog said.

" So you willing to save your friend this Charco, and haven't given up on him. I wish Araxat, was the same way, but she has abandoned me. I have to constantly do battle in my mind to keep that thing, that beast from coming out. as that beast, I have done so many horribly violent things that I don't even remember doing," Killrog said.

" May not be medical professional, but it sounds like you have some kind of strange condition that causes rot, and dissociative identity disorder, Killrog," Praxat said.
    "We can deal with all of that later." Cyanna then cloaks all of them in invisibility, "You should be able to see me, but no one else shoudl beb able to see us. Follow me, I'll lead you there." With that, Cyanna took the lead and made their way into the underground tube system.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Through walls he smashed, his body battered by stone, dirt, and rot before he flung across the floor like a careless scrap of food suited for hounds. This indignation was compounded with the sight of the pretender king and Rex was forced to admit in rarity that he was wrong. This creature was not one of his kind. Perhaps, long ago, but like the others, he had given up his natural blessings for power he was not meant to have.

"Enemies...?"

Rising to his feet, his three toes digging into the floor, he rose proudly to meet the abomination who dared compared himself to the Strongest.

"Just how weak were you that you considered humans to be your enemy?"

Approaching one of the eggs, the Saurian kept eye contact with his "host", even while he plunged his talons into the egg-shell.

"Humans were never the enemy. They were our subjects, just as was every other living thing on Earth. It was our duty to rule them, to guide them, and to remind them of the natural order... and yet, here you are, an abomination who stole from the Earth what I had intended to give back to it all those millennia ago instead of rising up to take my place." A swipe of his claws would cut through another egg.

"You have lost the right to ask of me, the Strongest, to even attempt to remember such a pathetic being as you!"

Energy crackled from his body and wisps of fukushuu began to materialize around his being, his scales darkening in response to the power rising.
    "Do you think you could purge the rot from this meat just by brushing the dust aside. Your a bigger fool then I imagined." The monster let out a low chuckle. "The natural order fated me to sit among the scraps at the bottom.....But here there is no order, and will prove which of us is the pretender."

An aura of vile void energy coalesced around the creature, channeling out to its hands as each weaved the power into something. The air around it grew dark and heavy, before it flung all its hands forward and unleashed a barrage of charged globular void energy.

Retired Overlord

Sarada breathed in deeply again to calm her nerves. Can't get wedded from here. Let's get to it. She stepped through the portal.

When she reached the other side, she was greeted by the ceremony room decked out from wall to wall with decorations.

Pois stepped up to her and smiled. "This is one of the standard decoration sets for when monarchs get paired," she explained. "It looks like much, but tradition and all." She handed a servant an ornate bowl and pristine silver dagger to set on the table in the very front.

Off to the side, wrapping around the back of the room and coming across to the other side of the room was the wedding buffet. Every kind of meat, cheese, stew and dessert imaginable was available. Sadly, several guards were keeping starving Saiyans away until the ceremony was over. Sarada hadn't eaten anything all day as nervous as she was, so her stomach was roaring at the very smell of everything that had been laid out for her.

People were still filling in. Her family was there sitting in the front row, and her friends behind them. Sadly, Charco wouldn't be among them. But, sadly, Erosa would be. There was no way she wasn't going to show up to anywhere where free food was up for the taking. She stifled a sigh and walked slowly to the table in the front. From there, she could see those in attendance impatiently waiting for the proceedings to end so they could eat.

Pois nodded and produced a single capsule she retrieved from the false bottom inside Sarada's bedside table. "May I know what's inside?"

"You'll see soon enough. Thanks." She placed the capsule on the table behind her and waited for her guests to finish filing in and for her love to make her appearance.
    Sure enough, it wasn't too long before the Id make her appearance....all five of them, in fact.

"Ara Ara...Ero" Mother Erosa eyed the food table with a pointed nail at the corner of her mouth. "Look at this...When it comes to food and other things, quantity is best. One thing I like about Saiyans." Rather then continue focused on the table however, the older of the Erosas turned her attention to Sarada herself while the others gathered around the table and gave the guards rather worrying looks.

"I never did like weddings.....A shame to keep all those assets to one person." Mother Erosa gave Sarada a wink. "But alas.....I suppose I'll have to make due. Congratulations on your oversized binding ritual.....and..." Mother Erosa leaned in, putting her oversized assists on full displace. "....you can give them a squeeze if you like, a wedding gift before your off the market for good."

Jinzi and Azura follow and take their places.

Just then a ripple forms and out steps The Goddess of Death, Inanna’s mother.

She looks Sarada over.

“Hello dear. I fear my invitation was missed. I am allowed, yes?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "We can deal with all of that later." Cyanna then cloaks all of them in invisibility, "You should be able to see me, but no one else shoudl beb able to see us. Follow me, I'll lead you there." With that, Cyanna took the lead and made their way into the underground tube system.
    They arrived at the underground tube system." ****, This must have taken years upon years to create," Praxat said.

" Yes, It is indeed impressive. Araxat is one hell of an engineer. Now, we just need to pick a tube and follow it," Killrog said.

Praxat examines the tubes." Just looking at this makes me think, how I will never be as good of an engineer as my grandmother. I'm not even on her level," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Jinzi and Azura follow and take their places.

Just then a ripple forms and out steps The Goddess of Death, Inanna’s mother.

She looks Sarada over.

“Hello dear. I fear my invitation was missed. I am allowed, yes?”
    Sarada smiled and gave a two finger salute to Shek'hinah. "Of course, Shek. You're more than welcome."

The Death Goddess's arrival made Sarada come to a realization: her side of this family was going to be pretty boring. On her side were endless Saiyans of varying power. On Inanna's, a literal goddess and other cosmic entities.

It wasn't that she was jealous or insecure about how her family stacked up to her wife's. It was just one of those things that one picked up on randomly.

Still on that train of thought, she wondered if Zurvan was going to show himself. His entire script for Inanna had fallen apart at the seams. While his "daughter" had no intentions of doing him physical harm, the same could most certainly not be said about his daughter-in-law. Sarada couldn't remember if she vocalized it or not, but she had every intention of punching him square in the nose the next time she saw him. Whether it did anything or not didn't matter; sometimes, it was about sending a message. She would never forgive him for what he did to his own surrogate daughter.

The more she thought about it, the more she realized Inanna was right. These gods were all trash.

Except Shek'hinah. She did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Sure enough, it wasn't too long before the Id make her appearance....all five of them, in fact.

"Ara Ara...Ero" Mother Erosa eyed the food table with a pointed nail at the corner of her mouth. "Look at this...When it comes to food and other things, quantity is best. One thing I like about Saiyans." Rather then continue focused on the table however, the older of the Erosas turned her attention to Sarada herself while the others gathered around the table and gave the guards rather worrying looks.

"I never did like weddings.....A shame to keep all those assets to one person." Mother Erosa gave Sarada a wink. "But alas.....I suppose I'll have to make due. Congratulations on your oversized binding ritual.....and..." Mother Erosa leaned in, putting her oversized assists on full displace. "....you can give them a squeeze if you like, a wedding gift before your off the market for good."
    As expected, there was Erosa. All five of them. That bitch clearly intended on hoarding all the food for herself, the *******. Sarada felt her teeth grit when she noticed them eyeing the food, only for Mother to make her way over to her.

Damn it all. I bet she's gonna say something lewd, she groused to herself. Sure enough, she did, though it was immediately followed by a congratulations. Not all bad.

Yet...

And yet...

What she said after...

What she offered...

..."You can squeeze them if you want"...

Sarada started to sweat. The internal struggle raging within her was a herculean contest of might and self-control. Her hands shook and trembled, as if possessing minds of their own. It really wouldn't have been an issue if she just grabbed them, right?

Wait, no. Her family was literally right there.

No. This was a test.

This... was a very extreme test of her loyalty. And she would not fail.

"I," she spoke, voice strangled from extreme strain. Her teeth gritted and she dug down deep to tear her eyes from the massive tiddies staring her in the face. She looked at the floor, the ceiling, anywhere but Mother Erosa. "I'll have to decline," she finally gritted out.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    They arrived at the underground tube system." ****, This must have taken years upon years to create," Praxat said.

" Yes, It is indeed impressive. Araxat is one hell of an engineer. Now, we just need to pick a tube and follow it," Killrog said.

Praxat examines the tubes." Just looking at this makes me think, how I will never be as good of an engineer as my grandmother. I'm not even on her level," Praxat said.
    "Don't be so down on yourself. All you need is time and practice." Cyanna picked a tube, "This way, I'm sure of it."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Three Saiyan men entered and sat down.

Well, two men sat down; the third immediately made a beeline for the tables of food, only for one of his companions to literally drag him away.

Out of the blue, Avoca broke out into a cold sweat.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada smiled and gave a two finger salute to Shek'hinah. "Of course, Shek. You're more than welcome."

The Death Goddess's arrival made Sarada come to a realization: her side of this family was going to be pretty boring. On her side were endless Saiyans of varying power. On Inanna's, a literal goddess and other cosmic entities.

It wasn't that she was jealous or insecure about how her family stacked up to her wife's. It was just one of those things that one picked up on randomly.

Still on that train of thought, she wondered if Zurvan was going to show himself. His entire script for Inanna had fallen apart at the seams. While his "daughter" had no intentions of doing him physical harm, the same could most certainly not be said about his daughter-in-law. Sarada couldn't remember if she vocalized it or not, but she had every intention of punching him square in the nose the next time she saw him. Whether it did anything or not didn't matter; sometimes, it was about sending a message. She would never forgive him for what he did to his own surrogate daughter.

The more she thought about it, the more she realized Inanna was right. These gods were all trash.

Except Shek'hinah. She did nothing wrong.

As expected, there was Erosa. All five of them. That bitch clearly intended on hoarding all the food for herself, the *******. Sarada felt her teeth grit when she noticed them eyeing the food, only for Mother to make her way over to her.

Damn it all. I bet she's gonna say something lewd, she groused to herself. Sure enough, she did, though it was immediately followed by a congratulations. Not all bad.

Yet...

And yet...

What she said after...

What she offered...

..."You can squeeze them if you want"...

Sarada started to sweat. The internal struggle raging within her was a herculean contest of might and self-control. Her hands shook and trembled, as if possessing minds of their own. It really wouldn't have been an issue if she just grabbed them, right?

Wait, no. Her family was literally right there.

No. This was a test.

This... was a very extreme test of her loyalty. And she would not fail.

"I," she spoke, voice strangled from extreme strain. Her teeth gritted and she dug down deep to tear her eyes from the massive tiddies staring her in the face. She looked at the floor, the ceiling, anywhere but Mother Erosa. "I'll have to decline," she finally gritted out.
    Sheki’hinah sits besides Jinzi, Azura and her chatting quietly. Ereshkigal also came with Sheki’hinah, alongside Nunlil teleporting in with a well dressed Jack.

Jack smirks and gives her a small salute, holding a bottle of Earth’s best liquor which he gives as a wedding present to Sarada.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM