Page 244 of 294 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " You're right, Cyanna, we should focus on the present. Yeah, once this is over. We'll send Fraxat to Chroma. Praxat said.

" I will do that once this is over, and that false guardian Zykona is removed," Althena said.

Killrog searches around Araxat's lab and stumbles upon the hidden room. " I found it Araxat's hidden room," Killrog said.

In this hidden room are weapons and Holograms of planets including Earth, and Chroma." Weapons, battle plans, holograms of planets, This is a damn war room! Praxat said.

" After we gather all the intel in here. We need to inform the others living in this kingdom the truth about Araxat!" Killrog said.

Praxat plays a video. The video showcases Araxat arguing with Yaztoh. In the video, Yaztoh is making a bunch of horrible rules, and Araxat is trying to get Yaztoh to change her mind on them.

Praxat skips through the video to a point where Araxat finally snaps. In this part of the video. Araxat is in her lab. Her skin color is the same as Althena's.

Araxat picks up an energy blade." That damn Toadian, Yaztoh she ruined everything with her stupid rules. Now I only have one option left I have to wipe out half the life on Qacriea," Araxat said in the video.

" It's the only way to restore balance, But why stop at just Qacriea. I'm sure there are other planets out there in need of fixing," Araxat said in the video.

Araxat then cuts her mouth with the energy blade in the video. Forcing her jaw muscles, which shouldn't be able to do so into a disturbing unnatural smile.

In the video, Araxat eyes can be seen, and they are just empty black sockets. Althena reads the labels on the weapons." Property of The Amphintis Empire. Okay, I never heard of this Amphintis Empire, " Althena said.

" It's the empire of the Intoadians on their planet Amperior," Killrog said.
    Praxat skin turns a dark yellow, and a disgusted emoji appears in her goggles." Okay, now I know why my grandmother wears those shades and that scarf all the time. Cause that right there is wrong on so many levels!" Praxat said.

" That's unnerving, why would she do that to her face," Althena said.

In the video, Araxat making a schematic." When I came here from Amperior seventy eight years ago. I swore to help the Toadians with their population problem. My own people thought I was crazy for trying to help The Toadians," Araxat said.

" After what they have done to our people many thousands of years ago. Of course, holding a grudge for something that happen so long in the past is absurd. These Toadians had nothing to do with what happen all those years ago. I hold no grudge against them," Araxat said.

" I realize that my previous goal was foolhardy, and I got distracted by love. Now I will wash all the distractions like love to focus on my new goal. After all, love is nothing more than a complex chemical reaction," Araxat said.

" I will create a bomb powerful enough to shake the entire Southern Quadrant. To do so will require a lot of time. That's why I will manipulate Killrog in to join me. I will devise a plan to get rid of Yaztoh and let Killrog be my puppet while I rule The Kingdom of Swampa in secret," Araxat said.

" With Killrog as my puppet, I will be able to build my bomb without any interruptions. I will plant the seeds. That will make the Toadians, and Replitas go to war. After this is all over, the ones left alive, the ones I choose to live will thank me," Araxat said.

"I will construct a portal that will transport those who I choose to an area far away from the bomb's blast radius. I will do what I think is necessary for Qacriea!" Araxat said.

When the schematics for the bomb appear on the screen, Praxat is horrified." I can't believe my grandmother created something so destructive. We have to find this bomb and make sure it doesn't go off," Praxat said.

" If we want to detect that bomb, We're going to need luck on our side. Araxat has already tricked your mother into setting up the bomb. However, not even Uraxat knows where the bomb is due to Araxat lacing the bomb with a chemical that makes a person's memory fuzzy," Killrog said.

" Araxat has made sure that the bomb would be nearly impossible to find. " Killrog said. Killrog points at a map." Oh, by the way, according to that on-screen map, We are currently in North Fogerica," Killrog said.

"That's one of the two continents constantly covered in fog. The other being South Fogerica. We have to find a way to get this intel to my mother, Uraxat!" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat skin turns a dark yellow, and a disgusted emoji appears in her goggles." Okay, now I know why my grandmother wears those shades and that scarf all the time. Cause that right there is wrong on so many levels!" Praxat said.

" That's unnerving, why would she do that to her face," Althena said.

In the video, Araxat making a schematic." When I came here from Amperior seventy eight years ago. I swore to help the Toadians with their population problem. My own people thought I was crazy for trying to help The Toadians," Araxat said.

" After what they have done to our people many thousands of years ago. Of course, holding a grudge for something that happen so long in the past is absurd. These Toadians had nothing to do with what happen all those years ago. I hold no grudge against them," Araxat said.

" I realize that my previous goal was foolhardy, and I got distracted by love. Now I will wash all the distractions like love to focus on my new goal. After all, love is nothing more than a complex chemical reaction," Araxat said.

" I will create a bomb powerful enough to shake the entire Southern Quadrant. To do so will require a lot of time. That's why I will manipulate Killrog in to join me. I will devise a plan to get rid of Yaztoh and let Killrog be my puppet while I rule The Kingdom of Swampa in secret," Araxat said.

" With Killrog as my puppet, I will be able to build my bomb without any interruptions. I will plant the seeds. That will make the Toadians, and Replitas go to war. After this is all over, the ones left alive, the ones I choose to live will thank me," Araxat said.

"I will construct a portal that will transport those who I choose to an area far away from the bomb's blast radius. I will do what I think is necessary for Qacriea!" Araxat said.

When the schematics for the bomb appear on the screen, Praxat is horrified." I can't believe my grandmother created something so destructive. We have to find this bomb and make sure it doesn't go off," Praxat said.

" If we want to detect that bomb, We're going to need luck on our side. Araxat has already tricked your mother into setting up the bomb. However, not even Uraxat knows where the bomb is due to Araxat lacing the bomb with a chemical that makes a person's memory fuzzy," Killrog said.

" Araxat has made sure that the bomb would be nearly impossible to find. " Killrog said. Killrog points at a map." Oh, by the way, according to that on-screen map, We are currently in North Fogerica," Killrog said.

"That's one of the two continents constantly covered in fog. The other being South Fogerica. We have to find a way to get this intel to my mother, Uraxat!" Praxat said.
    "You don't use communicators?" Cyanna spoke up, then exhaled, "I may be pushing it, but I'll try and find the Bomb. Althena, go warn Uraxat and anyone else. Praxat, Killrog, come with me." With that, she held up her palm, and the stone embedded within began to glow. Speaking to it, "You know the drill, Cinitani Stone, I wish you to make sure I teleport as close to this bomb as possible." closing her hand around the stone, she moves in closer to Praxat and Killrog, "Let's go." As she random teleports the three of them, trusting the stone to land them where they need to be.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It didn't take long for the festivities to begin. With a cry that made her shudder and hope the creature didn't understand the implications of what it said, a bone spear was hurled her way. She dove out of the way and rolled to her feet.

As Parsley and Sarada dove headfirst into the melee, Avoca decided to hang back. She wasn't nearly as strong as they were, even with her training with the three Legendary Saiyans. That meant she had to fight smarter, and not just rush in hands blazing. Lucky for her, she had a skillset specialized to suit her needs.

"I see you, asswipe," she sneered as she located the clown who through the spear at her. She shot into the air for a better vantage point and formed two pink energy blasts in her hands. "EAT THIS! DEMON SPARK!" The blasts fired and hurtled toward the guardsman, linked together by an energy tether. The blasts whizzed by him, but the tether caught him in the chest, causing them to wrap around him.

They both detonated point blank range in his face.
    It was evident to Avoca when she caught side of the Skeleton Guard that had threatened to 'eat her', by the way it's jaw rattled with obvious mirth, that it knew full well what it had said. Though perhaps it was a compliment ? As even in death, the allure of her booty could not be denied. When she lashed out with her attack however, the Skeleton seemed surprised, and the moment before he was snared by the Demon Spark hear that it was rather confused.

"The ****'s a Demon Spark ?!"

Of course ... when it realized what had happened it understood ... and then it cackled.

"Lunch ? You shouldn't have !" Popping its head off with a rather sickening crack, it dropped it onto the Demon Spark and began to munch down on the veritable buffet of energy. "Not ... gonna be ... too full for dat ass tho." To Avoca's left, she'd then see -- and quickly feel -- a barrage of bone arrows strike her in the side, the same siphoning of energy taking place even though the missiles were largely harmless otherwise.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    After smashing through the horde for the 14th time, Erosa skids to a halt as she realizes shes starting to get a little banged up. There are several cuts on her big enough to draw whatever her equivalent to blood was.....and the horde in her area would see she seemed a little on the weaker side now.

Then the Id let out a growl, pulled her wounded arm up to her mouth and gave it a lick. Then repeated with her palm, which she then rubbed on the more glaring of her wounds as she moved. Within moments her cuts were vanishing, and the id was feeling better, if only moderately so. With a flex she commenced with her 15th charge through the assembled mob...this time releasing a mob of maws in her wake that began chomping and exploding on everything.
    The 15th pass went off without a hitch, the Id bowling through the quickly reforming mass of putrid flesh, and ageless bone with the impact of a katchin wrecking ball.

The 16th however ?

The flat side of a giant, rusted Katana caught Erosa square in the face, and launched her over the horizon. "Well that's enough of this ****, innit lil' doggo ?" And as the selfsame lighting that crackled to reveal the rather ... queerly dressed saviors of Etrina ... the silhouette of an ancient Undead was revealed to be:

An Undead Oni.

"Where'd ya go you little ****. I wasn't done playin' with my food~."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Default The Mountains of Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    To look at the creature was to drive an icy shiv into her gut. It was like her confrontation with the Beast, threatening to cow her into terror, but unlike him, every fiber of her being told Shōchū that this... thing shouldn't exist. Her organic mind reeled trying to comprehend what the monstrosity was, unaware of the threat it posed as it began to chant. Fortunately for her, her cybernetic mind was more focused on the wellbeing of those within her party and her body moved in accordance.

Shifting into a defensive stance, the hidden naginata blade within her staff emerged, its crystalline metal sparking with an energy reminiscent of brilliant white lightning. As the energy intensified in power, so did the audible crackling, resonating like a thunderstrike. Rearing back her weapon, the light of ki trailing behind it, the intensity reached its peak as she swung forward, complimenting Ochazuke's Senko Setsudan with her own Ptera Slash: White Lightning. The blast left a trench of destruction in its wake, melting the ice and snow and blasting apart the frozen earth beneath but the monstrous sorcerer would be sorely troubled should it focus on the flashing light of destruction. A poor herald of ill omen, the lightning-like blast was instead the carrion following the super-sonic slash its proceeding sonic-boom vacuum blade.
    As the flare and invisible slash that moved swifter than any sound carried upon long blade cut through the air, it in turn seemed to excise at least a portion of the leaden weight Ochazuke felt upon himself.

This newcomer had a rather intuitive ability to seize upon openings, and furthermore, her technique was quite keen to realize it.

It was a cold comfort against this Creature of the Void, but the knowledge he was not solitary in this moment was enough to sharpen his focus.

No matter what comes, we must press forward. What awaited them at the distant peak would doubtless be far worse; he'd seen his works first hand.

The energy gathered in the creatures outstretched hand ignited as it spread it fingers wide, and a translucent barrier of void formed between him and the oncoming attacks that, with a gesture, started moving forward to meet all their attacks. Energies clashed with each other as this void barrier rammed itself into their attacks, accelerating as it absorbed the energy and kinetic force of what was thrown against it while keeping the destructive effects at bay. The barrier continued forward, slamming into Ochazuke and carryed him at high speed towards Shochu.

The robed creature raises its other hand launches several orbs of void that fly towards the edges of the barrier and attempt to catch the two fighters should they attempt to escape around the side.
    It came in an instant, a trick of the shadow among the snow and darkness. Ochazuke scarcely had a moment to raises his hands to guard as the barrier crashed into him, carrying his firmly rooted stance into a dragging trench through the snow underfoot. Gritting his teeth, he cursed as he fought to maintain his footing.

He'd seen it there, etched uncannily in its empty manifestation, but the otherworldly fear still persisted and froze his limbs. The pain, rather swiftly, shed his mind of superfluities, and hands-on with the barrier he had fallen into a forceful state of examination.

Raw force rendered from the cthonic Void. Gritting his teeth, he threw his focus behind his hands. Persephone's power...is this the same as...?

As the barrier spread, the razor's edge that surrounded his energy orbs bit into the surface of the barrier, sawing into its broad length as their course was diverted. After all, Senko Setsudan was not meant to clash.

Their adversary had opted to cut off their evasion with another spell that threatened to crawl over the edges. Curiously, it dared not drop this barrier. To Ochazuke, its actions rang clearer than the harrowing words of its indecipherable speech.

Channeling the nullifying energies of Kongosho into the barrier he now laid hands upon, Ochazuke sought to open a more direct path towards the fell sorceror.

The spell would no doubt absorb and displace all that fell before it, but coursing his intention to shatter the barrier and neutralize its integrity by channeling it into the fissures carved into the barrier by his salvo combined with Shochu's Ptera Slash, it was a gambit he would test as he studied this conjuration.

"Ughh....Why did I even com...*crackcrackcrackcrack*...." Etrina looked down as several arrows broke on her chest. Perhaps she hadn't been aware of her own fortitude, because the idea of arrows being this ineffective had not crossed her mind in a long time. Still....it became apparently something was draining her spell power.

The mage casted a weak time lock spell in the path of the next volley, locking them in the air long enough to snatch one out and let the others fall harmlessly where she had just been standing. While the chances of the arrows being the source were low....she'd still give them a quick examination before continuing.

As for doing so in peace, a quick mental command had her four foci running interference for her...smacking down arrows and riding on undead heads while being generally annoying.
    The Time Lock Spell worked quite nicely ... though as Etrina began her quick appraisal of them she could sense that even suspended in time, the bone arrows were drawing in and draining the ambient magical energy. Clearly -- and regrettably -- it was only a matter of time before they'd break free. Perhaps it was something to do with the nature of the arrows, or the nature of the undead hands that crafted them ?

With the Foci running interference, she had time enough to consider this ... but from behind came an otherworldly bellow and with an upheaval of dirt and putrifying tissue a rather large, and derpy undead wrapped two of its three arms around her. Though as it began to crush her to death it was rather plain that it was at least polite about it:

"H'lo. Am Gutts. Sorry for pain, but me hungry."

Periphery of her vision going black quickly, Etrina knew it was all but over ... and it would have been, were it not for the timely intervention of what can only be called "a couple of fuckin' weirdos".

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As the skeletal horde fell swiftly upon Etrina and Erosa, in an instant their assailants were covered in a hail of crimson bolts that shot and richocheted between the tombstones through their numbers.

Toward the other end of the Reliquary Gatehouse, the corpsed shell that rose from its grave to seize the gauze-clad stranger received a similarly burning salvo, falling in targeted bursts towards its core, aiming to topple its rotted structure.

Lightning suddenly struck and alit the grey, graven world to reveal the source of their aid.

~~snipped for size trim~~

"Even in these Shadowlands, one must keep sight of the bigger picture."

The gunman's arms were swiftly reloaded, his abominable target aligned in the reflection of his shades. His putty-chinned companion stretched his rubbery frame. Despite the dour atmosphere of Phantasmagoria, the mischief of his wicked grin seemed to fill the air about him with colour as he struck a pose.

"Now get ready, because here's a little lesson in trickery!"

They who had already died knew that this was going down in history.
    Gutts quickly released Etrina as the barrage of crimson bullets vaporized one of its three arms -- and the horde of undead behind it -- and while this did happen to save Etrina, it also caused her to fall into the hole Gutts had created when he'd exploded out of the ground.

And speaking of Gutts ...

"Who the **** you two goofballs ?" The creature asked, before using an undead to replace its missing arm by simply ramming it into what was left of the stump -- its legs kicking weakly in defiance before the creature's body seemingly assimilated it. "Eh ... no matter, me hungry." Without caring if it struck the horde that flooded around it as they made a beeline towards fresh, living flesh; a rusty meat-hook was hurled towards the gunman.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Upon noticing the jimmie-rustled undead grabbing their ankles, the bandaged one reached down and seized both of the ghoul's wrists before yanking them upward from the earth, aiding in their attempts to rise from the dead whether they wanted to or not.

Either that or the undead's limbs were going to be torn off from the joints. Either way, the bandaged stranger cared not.
    There was a bit of a struggle to be had between the two, the Gauze-clad stranger, and the Undead Giant ... but it was quickly decided with a rather sickening sound as the 'hero' ripped his opponent's arms off. Now freed from the hassle of having arms however, the creature let loose a rather concerning cackle, before viciously headbutting the Gauze-covered Hero again, and again. Of course, the Gunslinging Goofball decided to announce his presence -- before having a meat-hook lobbed at him -- and with the thunder of his guns quickly cut the Undead Giant in half. Allowing the Gauze-Knight a moment to breath, and maybe think ? Maybe ? Before a veritable tidal-wave of putrid flesh began to bear down on him.

As the fighting began in earnest now however, with various skirmishes breaking out and the entire planet, seemingly, coming alive at the scent of fresh meat. One had to wonder if the letters had been bullshit. And also wonder where the **** Inanna was.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    At the skittering, Blizzar quickly clutched the briefcase to his chest. "No.....NO! Stay away, it's mine, do you hear?!" he bellowed. Hmph. Mine. The Arcosian scoffed. A pun was a pun, however unintentional. The Katchin Squad must never know he made one, lest they begin a ceaseless attempt to offer some of their own.

However there was no time to think of such nightmare scenarios! He had to make put like like a bandit...which he supposed he was in this case. Or he would've been had Ishtar shown the slightest degree of interest in securing her treasure.

Why there weren't even laser tripwires. Those were always fun to elude. If it sounded like he was disappointed, he was. Where was the challenge?! All that pre-planning for...the skittering. Was it getting louder?! He had to hurry!
    The skittering continued as Blizzar attempted his escape, the shadows cast in the dimly lit mine growing long and menacing. Occasionally the Icer thought he could see a face in the shadows, a nose here. A pair of glowing, hellish eyes there ... but nothing for sure; and the skittering never once stopped, only seeming to increase in pitch.

Whatever it was, was gaining on him.

With the exit to the mine very close at hand, and with his prize clutched firmly in his fingers however; it was guaranteed he'd make it out. All he had to do was keep moving.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "You don't use communicators?" Cyanna spoke up, then exhaled, "I may be pushing it, but I'll try and find the Bomb. Althena, go warn Uraxat and anyone else. Praxat, Killrog, come with me." With that, she held up her palm, and the stone embedded within began to glow. Speaking to it, "You know the drill, Cinitani Stone, I wish you to make sure I teleport as close to this bomb as possible." closing her hand around the stone, she moves in closer to Praxat and Killrog, "Let's go." As she random teleports the three of them, trusting the stone to land them where they need to be.
    " My race does use communicators. However, my race is also able to communicate at Infrasound. So my race can communicate long distances without the use of communicators. I don't have a communicator on me right now, and my cell phone's signal is being jammed," Praxat said.

" I have a communicator, but the Toadians won't listen to me. To them, I'm the enemy, The big bad. The tyrant who took over their kingdom," Killrog said.

" I will go and use my memory projection along with my telepathy to warn Uraxat and anyone else. I just need to get in range. Not sure I can do it here," Althena said.

Althena goes off to warn Uraxat and anyone else. Later Praxat, Killrog, and Cyanna would find themselves in a vast jungle. " I know this place this is the continent Jungope it boarders Lisia. It's pretty much mostly jungle, which makes it a great place to hide something," Killrog said.

" Especially something small!" Killrog said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It was evident to Avoca when she caught side of the Skeleton Guard that had threatened to 'eat her', by the way it's jaw rattled with obvious mirth, that it knew full well what it had said. Though perhaps it was a compliment ? As even in death, the allure of her booty could not be denied. When she lashed out with her attack however, the Skeleton seemed surprised, and the moment before he was snared by the Demon Spark hear that it was rather confused.

"The ****'s a Demon Spark ?!"

Of course ... when it realized what had happened it understood ... and then it cackled.

"Lunch ? You shouldn't have !" Popping its head off with a rather sickening crack, it dropped it onto the Demon Spark and began to munch down on the veritable buffet of energy. "Not ... gonna be ... too full for dat ass tho." To Avoca's left, she'd then see -- and quickly feel -- a barrage of bone arrows strike her in the side, the same siphoning of energy taking place even though the missiles were largely harmless otherwise.
    "Sorry, dickweed. Ass isn't on the menu!"

These things being able to absorb energy wasn't good, but beating them wasn't impossible. Avoca was just going to have to fighter smarter. If they could "eat" her energy, then hand to hand was the way to go. Perhaps concussive force.

-thump-

And lucky for her...

-thump--thump-

she had just the

-thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump--thump-

"Okay what the ****?!" Arrow after bony arrow sailed through the air, bouncing off her hardened love handles and falling harmlessly to the ground. She nearly asked what the point was when she felt her power dropping. "Ah, f- damn it."

So, this was what her various ki negation techniques felt like from this side. It wasn't fun and she would have very much liked it to stop. Alright, think. What can I do? She had a few ideas, but she wasn't sure if they were going to work.

There was only one way to find out.

She rose into the air, mustering what energy she had left, and closed in on the bony skeletal archer who had not only attacked her, but threatened to eat her... ass. "Hey bonehead! Want my butt?" She turned her back to him. "Then take it! THUNDERCLAP!!"

Her hips whipped back with such speed and force that it created countless sonic booms that ripped through the air and collided with the bony archer.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

The Time Lock Spell worked quite nicely ... though as Etrina began her quick appraisal of them she could sense that even suspended in time, the bone arrows were drawing in and draining the ambient magical energy. Clearly -- and regrettably -- it was only a matter of time before they'd break free. Perhaps it was something to do with the nature of the arrows, or the nature of the undead hands that crafted them ?

With the Foci running interference, she had time enough to consider this ... but from behind came an otherworldly bellow and with an upheaval of dirt and putrifying tissue a rather large, and derpy undead wrapped two of its three arms around her. Though as it began to crush her to death it was rather plain that it was at least polite about it:

Periphery of her vision going black quickly, Etrina knew it was all but over ... and it would have been, were it not for the timely intervention of what can only be called "a couple of weirdos".
    ".....Its alright....used to it..." Etrina choked out, unsure if she was more sick from the impending death or the feel of sloppy entrails all over her back.

Gutts quickly released Etrina as the barrage of crimson bullets vaporized one of its three arms -- and the horde of undead behind it -- and while this did happen to save Etrina, it also caused her to fall into the hole Gutts had created when he'd exploded out of the ground.

With a gasp, Etrina feel free of Gutts and tumbled head over heels into the pit....handing in a sickening squish in the most foul smelling hole in the ground that existed since the one hammer popped out of.

The squish, as it turned out, was the guts stuck to her back.....that had managed to break her fall a bit at the cost of the most gnarly wet feeling on her back. Lifting herself up, Etrina pauses....puts her hand on her, and pulls it forward....examining the *censored* that was now covering her rear.

The Master mage closed her eyes, took a breath in, then a breath out. She did so again......then again......then one more time.....

~~~~~~

Dark Magic Erupted from the hole like a geyser, shooting a cloud high into the desolate sky. With sound disturbingly similar to the cracking of bone and snapping of ligaments, a snap reached from the cavernous depths and grasped the side of the bit, followed by another, and then a head of blackened(from the dirt) hair and pink, bloodshot eyes.

"I don't care if your alive or dead....someone....get me a towel.....right the **** now....." The Mage gave the crowd around her a look so terrifying not even an undead would be able to resist, thought it also helped she looked like something out of the horror movie now.

Default Dragonball M, The Movie: All Hallows' Cleave

Periphery of her vision going black quickly, Etrina knew it was all but over ... and it would have been, were it not for the timely intervention of what can only be called "a couple of fuckin' weirdos".

"Who the **** you two goofballs ?" The creature asked, before using an undead to replace its missing arm by simply ramming it into what was left of the stump -- its legs kicking weakly in defiance before the creature's body seemingly assimilated it. "Eh ... no matter, me hungry." Without caring if it struck the horde that flooded around it as they made a beeline towards fresh, living flesh; a rusty meat-hook was hurled towards the gunman.
    The Gunman's lips stretched into a small smirk, and as the hook swung towards him, he dove off to the side, pistols akimbo. Blazing bullets fell from the muzzle flash, slowing its approach and gradually altering its course, and whipping around, he kicked it aside in an effort to bring the giant off-balance.

The Rubber-faced man, meanwhile, seemed distraught at the results of his own efforts. Dropping his hands and grumbling lazily, he suddenly snapped to.

"Hah-hah-hah! Now look at this dope, that we just found!"

Curiously, his image seemed to flicker and snap into four distinct bodies as he sped towards Gutts.

"If you wanna go? LET'S GO!"

Retired Overlord

The 15th pass went off without a hitch, the Id bowling through the quickly reforming mass of putrid flesh, and ageless bone with the impact of a katchin wrecking ball.

The 16th however ?

The flat side of a giant, rusted Katana caught Erosa square in the face, and launched her over the horizon. "Well that's enough of this ****, innit lil' doggo ?" And as the selfsame lighting that crackled to reveal the rather ... queerly dressed saviors of Etrina ... the silhouette of an ancient Undead was revealed to be:

An Undead Oni.

"Where'd ya go you little ****. I wasn't done playin' with my food~."
    After a couple moments, the id came charging back to the fight...skidding to a stop before the one who had smacked her.

With a growl the id flexed her claws and gave her opponent a careful examination......then tilted her head.........and started snickering.

"Ero...pffffttt......Undead Oni? How Erosa take oni seriously when he dead." The Id flexed her claws menacingly. "Maybe you know where feast is....talk or Erosa start pulling your arrows out.

The skittering continued as Blizzar attempted his escape, the shadows cast in the dimly lit mine growing long and menacing. Occasionally the Icer thought he could see a face in the shadows, a nose here. A pair of glowing, hellish eyes there ... but nothing for sure; and the skittering never once stopped, only seeming to increase in pitch.

Whatever it was, was gaining on him.

With the exit to the mine very close at hand, and with his prize clutched firmly in his fingers however; it was guaranteed he'd make it out. All he had to do was keep moving.
    And keep moving he did, his eyes trained on the exit as he dashed towards it with a burst of speed, all the while telekinetically tossing any rock or rubble he could find at that accursed skittering.

He would not let his prize be pried from him!

It would be awhile yet, before Inanna made her appearance. After all, it was her wedding day, and while Sarada was ready and entertaining her guests; the golden-eyed woman was in the back attempting to put the finishing touches on her own outfit. Though with her nerves ? It wasn't going well.

"Ah .. ****, ****, fuckity ****."

Why was she this nervous ?

It wasn't like she was off to fight the Doctor, or confront Eldfen in his own dimension, or deal with Genesis. She was just ... binding herself to her Little Love and having a child wit- Oh, that's probably why. The stakes weren't as clearly defined as another fight, this wasn't some kind of obstacle to overcome. It was simply ... a decision for happiness. Which had the last time, been something of a railroad to catastrophe.

Yeesh ... still has claws, that one.

Not today though. Couldn't let herself get bogged down by any of the trappings of her previous indoctrination. Especially since there was a gaggle of people -- and an entire Empire -- that would be looking at her to not **** it up and ... she tossed the heel she was holding at the mirror in front of her and let out an exasperated sigh.

Ugh. Need to stop overthinking it and just get on with it.

Going over to retrieve her shoe, Inanna looked at herself in the mirror and chuckled. "Look at me. This nervous over something I express day in, day out." All this was in the end really, was her taking herself 'permanently' off of the market. Of course, since she'd been with Sarada it had pretty much been that to begin with. Just a show for the rabble, this was ... and when she realized that it all clicked into place.

"Much better."

Quick to finish her own preparations, Inanna gave herself a final check in the mirror; and satisfied with what she saw, she smirked. "Let's go put on a show."
    ~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "You'll see soon enough. Thanks." She placed the capsule on the table behind her and waited for her guests to finish filing in and for her love to make her appearance.
    After Sarada had entertained Mother Erosa, and spoken with Shek'hinah, and Jack; the other half of the marriage equation finally made her appearance. Quick to arrive at her Little Love's side, Inanna showed herself off with a little flourish before pressing the Saiyan to her bosom.

x3tIlRn.jpg

"~ So what do you think, Little Love ? Not too revealing for the guests, I hope ? ~"

Arx Inosaan